It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Most homosexuality is a choice

page: 66
<< 63  64  65    67  68  69 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Darth_Prime

Ignore that question it is one of the most silly ones I have seen for a long time.
Everyone at one point will want kids it's up to them If they have them or not and being gay as you know doesn't change that.
edit on 7-10-2015 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 11:08 PM
link   

They "chose" to be gay.

Why would someone willingly choose this knowing full well the maltreatment they would likely endure from the likes of you?

Honestly. Why?

edit on 7-10-2015 by Lucid Lunacy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 11:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lucid Lunacy

They "chose" to be gay.

Why would someone willingly choose this knowing full well the maltreatment they would likely endure from the likes of you?

Honestly. Why?

Excellent Question

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: SPECULUM

The answer is: they wouldn't.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

I know, it's just... people can't honestly think that is true?

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Only to idiots my dear only the idiots will think being gay takes away all wants of having kids.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 11:58 PM
link   

It's so weird to think that way, like i can't imagine how you could think of other people like that...
edit on 7-10-2015 by Darth_Prime because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 12:01 AM
link   

religious books help de humanise gay folk and many still have that brainwashed brain where they think anything to do with gay folk is un natural and wrong.
Good job people have woken up and realised the truth.
Heck Ireland even voted for gay marriage a massive step forward it all is.
Still going to be a fight but the first battle has been won and equality and reason won.
Give it 50 years and all the old bigots will be dead anyhow...gonna be a great time in humanity's story in 50 years.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 12:16 AM
link   

religious books help de humanise gay folk and many still have that brainwashed brain where they think anything to do with gay folk is un natural and wrong.

Actually no. (Let's go with the Bible) many pastors brainwash their people. How many people actually have read the Bible?

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 01:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

Actually no. (Let's go with the Bible) many pastors brainwash their people. How many people actually have read the Bible?

So there is only one religious book then

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 01:58 AM
link   
a reply to: wmd_2008

So there is only one religious book then

Why do people keep missing the words in parentheses? I noticed people do that a lot.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Well, if the 66 pages of this thread have taught me anything it's this;

You just can't re-train stpupidity out of some folk.

Meanwhile in Syria WW3 is brewing and both gay's and Christians are being crucified and thrown off buildings by ISIS.
edit on 8-10-2015 by markosity1973 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Darth_Prime
a reply to: AMPTAH

That would be a Negative, we didn't Choose to be Gay.

I don't understand why Gay people can't want to have kids?

I don't understand why they would want to. It's not natural. But perhaps, there is a president. Some people steal other people's kids. Baby snatchers exist. Usually, however, its people who cant have kids of their own, for some medical reason, that "snatch" other people's kids. Or a mother who lost her young, feeling the need to replace the baby, who goes out and snatches another. Yet, these are all usually heterosexuals. They have the "inner drive" to have kids. I have never heard of a homosexual "snatching" someone else's kids. They don't have the "urge". So, any homosexual who says they don't see why Gay people cant want to have kids is just "theorizing".

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 09:41 AM
link   

At least you admitted that you don't understand. The rest of your post? Nonsensical.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lucid Lunacy

They "chose" to be gay.

Honestly. Why?

What maltreatment?

Do you know it is becoming harder to question the validity of the "homosexual is normal" doctrine today?

Very soon no one will be allowed to ask the question "is it a choice".

Already, if you're a politician in some parts of the world, you cannot ask this question.

You can ask the question "Did Jesus really ever exist?" But you can't ask the question "Do real homosexuals exist?"

In Canada the government pays for most types of health care, and a politician running for office was discussing what types of health care the government should pay for. He was defending the right for homosexuals to receive money to pay for therapy. In the context of this discussion, he asked the question,

"“Is it wrong for a homosexual to become a straight person?

But, this statement was actually written in his foreign native language, and when it was translated into English
the translator wrote,

Is it wrong for a homosexual to become a normal person?
LINK

This caused such an uproar, that the politician was booted out of the political party. Even though, the politician went on TV, and explained the confusion, and said he never intended to say "normal", he actually said "straight", and he was only defending the right for people to get therapy if they wanted it etc..the party still excluded him.

You cannot get therapy to change from "homosexual to heterosexual" today, even if you're one of those who made the choice.

It's a taboo subject.

A politician cannot mention the subject. No politician can fight for the right to get free therapy to change one's sexual orientation, because the current dogma is that "homosexuals cannot change".

Even mentioning such therapy is forbidden, because it implies that some homosexuals can choose.

And that idea is taboo.

Not too long from now, no one will be able to ask this question on ATS either. It will become "hate speech".

So, enjoy the freedom to discuss it today, while you still have the freedom of thought.

edit on 8-10-2015 by AMPTAH because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74

I know two lesbians who are married and both want to have kids the biological clock still ticks even If people are gay.

Well, the mind and the body are out of sync.

This is sufficient proof, that the lesbians are sitting in "heterosexual bodies" but have "homosexual thoughts".

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74

Only to idiots my dear only the idiots will think being gay takes away all wants of having kids.

Is it wrong for a straight guy to fall in love with a lesbian?

He could make kids with her if she wanted them.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 10:22 AM
link   
I just got an epiphany.

Marriage should be a contract between 3 people.

It would solve the baby desire problem.

Say two lesbians and a straight guy enter a marriage contract.

The guy could help the lesbians have kids, and the lesbians would still have each other.

The kids would have 2 moms and 1 dad.

The biological father would still be around.

It would solve all problems.

In fact, I believe this must be in the bible somewhere.

King Solomon had 800 wives. I hardly think that those 799 women were sitting around idle, while the King was entertaining just 1 of them. They must have been practicing lesbians. What else is there to do in the Kings' Court, when you're royalty?

We need to expand the definition of marriage to allow all homosexuals who want kids to have the kind of marriage what would permit this too.

Marriage cannot be limited to 2 people. That's just wrong. It's archaic. Old fashioned. And silly.

You need 3 people to get kids in a "homosexual is normal" world. And it's time we recognized that everyone has the right to have kids.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Oh brother LOL. You are way way out there. Come back to Earth.

There is no problem.

Homosexual couples DO have children. Many people DO desire to have children, no matter their orientations. You can see that today. Do you deny that?

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien
Homosexual couples DO have children. Many people DO desire to have children, no matter their orientations. You can see that today. Do you deny that?

Well, there is "artificial insemination" for lesbians. But the biological father is kept out of the picture.

The kid should have access to all his parents, as he grows up.

A gay couple could adopt, but then it's not their genes. The kids don't look like them. So, it's not exactly the same kind of parenting, as when it's your own flesh and blood.

A gay father could use a surrogate, but then the biological mother is missing from the childs life. And he's always going to have the question "Dad, who was my mom?"

To solve all these things, we only need one resolution, to allow 3 to enter into marriage.

That solves all the social, psychological, and even financial problems of the modern family unit.

top topics

<< 63  64  65    67  68  69 >>

join