It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS flags flown by refugees in Germany, fighting police.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 05:45 PM
link   
There are loads of ISIS supporters in European countries already before this latest wave of migration.
But does that mean we should not help anyone who is fleeing from Syria and Iraq?
I don't think so myself.
Women and children(and non fanatical men) are dying every day trying to escape the fanatic scum of ISIS.
They should not all be tarred with the same brush IMO.

Weed out and arrest the fanatics sure-but don't let all the regular folks die or be treated as terrorists.

Not an easy task in these dangerous times I know,but if we treat all migrants as subhumans we are not much better than the pigs of ISIS are we?

edit on 14/9/2015 by Silcone Synapse because: whatever

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Apologies guys, for not checking it out properly, does seem to be a pile of fiction with an old photo.

However, I do still strongly think there is a large ISIS presence among the refugees that are there to commit acts of terror. This is so GLARINGLY OBVIOUS, plus IS themselves said they were going to do this.

I think very bad things are going to start happening soon.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Silcone Synapse
There are loads of ISIS supporters in European countries already before this latest wave of migration.
But does that mean we should not help anyone who is fleeing from Syria and Iraq?
I don't think so myself.
Women and children(and non fanatical men) are dying every day trying to escape the fanatic scum of ISIS.
They should not all be tarred with the same brush IMO.

Weed out and arrest the fanatics sure-but don't let all the regular folks die or be treated as terrorists.

Not an easy task in these dangerous times I know,but if we treat all migrants as subhumans we are not much better than the pigs of ISIS are we?

So then, because it is hard to tell who is and isn't a terrorist, you should endanger your entire nation because helping strangers is more important to you than protecting your own?

Glad i'm not in your family, your priorities are seriously messed up bro!!!

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: johnwick

originally posted by: Soloprotocol

The Syrian operative claimed more than 4,000 ISIS gunmen had been smuggled into western nations – hidden amongst innocent refugees. The ISIS smuggler, revealed the ongoing clandestine operation is a complete success. Islamic State is believed to be actively smuggling deadly gunmen across the sparsely-guarded 565-mile Turkish border and on to richer European nations, he revealed. Well, with this new Leaked picture, everything seems confirmed.

Where are the Guns, what has been confirmed??? Here's the answer, Nothing. More right wing anti refugee garbage.

I say throw them all back, tell to fight for freedom or die...

I don't care which happens honestly, they are the idiots that cling to a brutal failed culture.

They need to keep in the 3rd world where it belongs.

Maybe we will get lucky, and they will figure it out, it all die, either way, we don't lose.

Heartless or realistic?

Well when the next Charlie Hebdo happens, it is folks just like you that deserve to be prosecuted for it, because you enable it, against the will if those of us with common sense..... But as long as you get to feel good about being you, that doesn't matter does it?

Last time i checked it wasn't me who attacked Iraq. And i dont ever recal attacking Afganistan, I dont remember dropping $250.000 bombs onto $10 tents in Libya, and sure as # didn't drop bombs or continue to do so in Syria....hold, that was YOUR war mongering, dogs of war supporting Lot. Na, When Judgement day comes, you and your terror supporting scumbags will be the ones who'll be in the dock. not me, my friends,(i choose them wisely) and certainly not the millions of innocents in the middle east who now rest 6 feet under.

Lol Muslim's have been killing Muslim's end mass for centuries, but this one time is the real reason behind it, though it is a thousand years late?

Lol.... Ok

Good use of logic:dn

Christians have been killing Christians en-masse for thousands of years, Have a look at WW1 and WW2 for recent proof.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 06:35 PM
link   

The Syrian operative claimed more than 4,000 ISIS gunmen had been smuggled into western nations – hidden amongst innocent refugees. The ISIS smuggler, revealed the ongoing clandestine operation is a complete success. Islamic State is believed to be actively smuggling deadly gunmen across the sparsely-guarded 565-mile Turkish border and on to richer European nations, he revealed. Well, with this new Leaked picture, everything seems confirmed.

Where are the Guns, what has been confirmed??? Here's the answer, Nothing. More right wing anti refugee garbage.

I don't care which happens honestly, they are the idiots that cling to a brutal failed culture.

Maybe we will get lucky, and they will figure it out, it all die, either way, we don't lose.

Heartless or realistic?

Well when the next Charlie Hebdo happens, it is folks just like you that deserve to be prosecuted for it, because you enable it, against the will if those of us with common sense..... But as long as you get to feel good about being you, that doesn't matter does it?

Last time i checked it wasn't me who attacked Iraq. And i dont ever recal attacking Afganistan, I dont remember dropping $250.000 bombs onto $10 tents in Libya, and sure as # didn't drop bombs or continue to do so in Syria....hold, that was YOUR war mongering, dogs of war supporting Lot. Na, When Judgement day comes, you and your terror supporting scumbags will be the ones who'll be in the dock. not me, my friends,(i choose them wisely) and certainly not the millions of innocents in the middle east who now rest 6 feet under.

Lol Muslim's have been killing Muslim's end mass for centuries, but this one time is the real reason behind it, though it is a thousand years late?

Lol.... Ok

Christians have been killing Christians en-masse for thousands of years, Have a look at WW1 and WW2 for recent proof.

None of those killings were because of religion , besides the Nazism, who weren't religious, killing Jew's, because of their religion...... Nice analogy.... Not really

Why even post such a weak argument?

It will obviously just be picked apart as the basis it is instantly.....

At least try

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Heartless or realistic?

Lol.... Ok

None of those killings were because of religion , besides the Nazism, who weren't religious, killing Jew's, because of their religion...... Nice analogy.... Not really

At least try

OK, In the past 2000 years who would you say has killed more people in the name of God. I know who my money is on.? 1.6 billion Muslims, if they wanted Christians dead they would have done it already.
edit on 14-9-2015 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Heartless or realistic?

Lol.... Ok

At least try

OK, In the past 2000 years who would you say has killed more people in the name of God. I know who my money is on.? 1.6 billion Muslims, if they wanted Christians dead they would have done it already.

Except Islam hasn't even existed even close to that long for one, and the Christians have had a combined front against the Muslim's infighting, and a technological advantage for most if Islam's existance....

Do you even know anything but Christians = bad
Muslims= good?

I mean seriously
edit on 14-9-2015 by johnwick because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Heartless or realistic?

Lol.... Ok

At least try

Except Islam hasn't even existed even close to that long for one, and the Christians have had a combined front against the Muslim's infighting, and a technological advantage for most if Islam's existance....

Do you even know anything but Christians = bad
Muslims= good?

I mean seriously

God is a Fairy tale, so what would i care.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Things are about to get real interesting in Europe who's going to kill who first? This is a foreign invasion if I've ever seen one. I guess it's a good thing guns are outlawed in many European countries. They plan on dumping a bunch of these people in Detroit near me. The last thing they want to do is upset the brothers in Detroit. The weak are killed and eaten in Detroit.
edit on 14-9-2015 by wantsome because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-9-2015 by wantsome because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: angus1745

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Easy, are they attacking you and your community?

Fight them!!!

Was that so hard to understand?

Who's the 'They' you don't say as I did?
I will take it you haven't got run over by tanks, hit by chemical weapons, bombed by your own aircraft or someone else's , or tommy gunned in Indiana recently. Of course you do have the possibility of being shot in the back, or the front, or any which way by your police, for no good reason, but as I see it, the only ones who do the fighting back, are those great purveyors of the legal system, who shoot from the hip pocket with threats of much shinola. So I take it you've never slapped a policeman in the gub in the face of injustice/attack for your sake or anyone else's for that matter since you are still living...all small nibs of course compared to being in somewhere like Syria.
Apart from that, rabid rants belong in the rant forum....and, hoax threads belong in the hoax forum.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

They used a stock photo.. SO WHAT?

Do you see those people there, they're carrying ISIS flags aren't they? Yes they most certainly are. And what is that text on the back of those guys they're fighting? Polizei.. want to translate that for us?

That's police for you. They're fighting MENA immigrants waving ISIS flags. Apparently they don't care about the attention they might get by doing that, because that's exactly what they're doing.

I can't believe your myopic reply.

it doesn't make sense for a terrorist group to announce its arrival waving flags in front of police.

Yet this is exactly what they are doing, waving ISIS flags in front of police. It doesn't mean that they are terrorist operatives but they are clearly showing their support. Did this blatant cognitive dissonance of yours not register at all?

How naive does one have to be to believe that ISIS HASN'T or WOULDN'T smuggle in as many followers to Europe as they can when Germany gives them a carte blanché like they have just done.

Voi voi......

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLaughingGod
a reply to: Swills

They used a stock photo.. SO WHAT?

Do you see those people there, they're carrying ISIS flags aren't they? Yes they most certainly are. And what is that text on the back of those guys they're fighting? Polizei.. want to translate that for us?

That's police for you. They're fighting MENA immigrants waving ISIS flags. Apparently they don't care about the attention they might get by doing that, because that's exactly what they're doing.

I can't believe your myopic reply.

it doesn't make sense for a terrorist group to announce its arrival waving flags in front of police.

Yet this is exactly what they are doing, waving ISIS flags in front of police. It doesn't mean that they are terrorist operatives but they are clearly showing their support. Did this blatant cognitive dissonance of yours not register at all?

How naive does one have to be to believe that ISIS HASN'T or WOULDN'T smuggle in as many followers to Europe as they can when Germany gives them a carte blanché like they have just done.

Voi voi......

Last time i checked this flag was responsible for more murders world wide than IS, Al Qaeda, Al shebab combined by a long margin.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 08:56 PM
link   

At least try

So called Christians had a damn good stab at it here in Northern Ireland for decades, but yes for sure it was all about power and politics too.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

At least try

So called Christians had a damn good stab at it here in Northern Ireland for decades, but yes for sure it was all about power and politics too.

It's all about power.....and money.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

Completely irrelevant and off topic. More handwaving from the left.

What, you think I'm gonna be outraged by this? Nice try, I'm not even an American though. And even if I was it wouldn't change the fact that it's childish for you to try to shift the blame.

"Oh no, ze Americans are evil.." "but, but, but.. they're bad too mommy"

Wanna do an estimation on how many people have been killed under the reign of Islam? 50 billion?

Kids these days..

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLaughingGod

Completely irrelevant and off topic. More handwaving from the left.

What, you think I'm gonna be outraged by this? Nice try, I'm not even an American though. And even if I was it wouldn't change the fact that it's childish for you to try to shift the blame.

"Oh no, ze Americans are evil.." "but, but, but.. they're bad too mommy"

Wanna do an estimation on how many people have been killed under the reign of Islam? 50 billion?

Kids these days..

Ramblings of a mentalist. Childish mentalist to say the least. 50 billion muslims,? Has that many people even existed on planet earth.?
Outraged enough to get yer knickers in a twist.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 09:47 PM
link   

I see mathematics isn't your forté.

By the way.. Christianity hasn't existed for thousands of years either.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Easy, are they attacking you and your community?

Fight them!!!

Funny, that sounds like it could've come straight outta the Quran.

Wait, who's on first?

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 10:23 PM
link   
So much for not letting the fox in a hen house.

Be nice if the west would actually learn from their own parables.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join