It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS flags flown by refugees in Germany, fighting police.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: antar
a reply to: angus1745

It's said that only 5-10% of Catholic Priests Molest Children..

In 1940 only 7% of Germans were Nazi's. How'd that go?

I just thought I would try the view from the stupid train..

Reductio ad Hitlerum

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Don't panic people this is well over a year old ..the photo i mean

you can see here posted in august 2014 - it actually per-dates to 2013 if you dig deeper

proof - www.clarionproject.org...#

don't let the media scare you people, your better than that.

stay cool, but vigilant

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 01:23 PM
link   
ISIS flags flown by refugees in Germany, fighting police.

BS

From your source Pic..."Well, with this new Leaked picture, everything seems confirmed."

HERE...SAME PICTURE FROM A YEAR AGO
www.funker530.com...

HERE IS THE ACTUAL SOURCE...

"ISIS supporters are taken down in the Netherlands in August 2014"

www.jewsnews.co.il...

originally posted by: angus1745

It is mind bending that this was allowed to happen, how bloody stupid can you get?

You tell me?

After that explain what motivates people to lie and construct propaganda like this aimed at provoking hatred toward fellow human beings, families and children in their most desperate moments?

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

Reductio ad Hitlerum

I'm crying.

Not.

I'm not a beta lib cuck. And nothing beta lib cucks say or do can touch me.

Simple. Go outside and try!!

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Reductio ad Hitlerum

Is someone forgetting about the muslim extremists raping, and marrying 8 year olds?

Why yes I think someone is.

So i missed your point.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mikeymike66

Reductio ad Hitlerum

I'm crying.

Not.

I'm not a beta lib cuck. And nothing beta lib cucks say or do can touch me.

Simple. Go outside and try!!

uhhh...What??

Cuz I am bored, I will try to unpack whatever it is you are posing as...

"Cuck" as in Cuckold? "beta" as in Alpha/Beta male? "touch me" as in imagining folks want to?

I just realized why the movie Stripes came to mind..

Psycho: The name's Francis Soyer, but everybody calls me Psycho. Any of you guys call me Francis, and I'll kill you.

Leon: Ooooooh.

Psycho: You just made the list, buddy. And I don't like nobody touching my stuff. So just keep your meat-hooks off. If I catch any of you guys in my stuff, I'll kill you. Also, I don't like nobody touching me. Now, any of you homos touch me, and I'll kill you.

Sergeant Hulka: Lighten up, Francis.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Reductio ad Hitlerum

Is someone forgetting about the muslim extremists raping, and marrying 8 year olds?

Why yes I think someone is.

So i missed your point.

Can't help you there if you are unable to think.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: ZakOlongapo
a reply to: TheInhumanCentipede
about:blank... is Your link.
"Problem" is that some spreading nonsense like You are doing...

Sorry. I did not check the link after I posted it. Here it is again:

ISIS threatens to send 500,000 migrants to Europe as a 'psychological weapon'...

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Why is this thread even open still, since the information contained in the OP source has been proven to be false propaganda?

If it remains active, we can only assume that ATS is okay with all this, and is actively helping to spread anti-muslim xenophobia.

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 04:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheLaughingGod
a reply to: ZakOlongapo

Oh really.. I guess if that was true then they shouldn't be burning cars daily all across Europe then, because that is what muslim immigrants are doing all the time. And no, this is not in Greece.

Do the police that are sent to protect ambulances attacked by muslim immigrants have a problem too?

The blood is on your hands. Any rational person would argue for other Middle Eastern countries to deal with this. Any rational person would realize that helping on the spot is way more cost effective especially with the added bonus of not sneaking ISIS operatives into Europe.

Also, these people are not fighting austerity. They're military age men used to getting what they want from Europeans. They're ungrateful useless eaters that is in a low intensity conflict with the European authorities.

a reply to: Soloprotocol

Care to refute anything I say or are you as worthless as your come backs?

The only thing you'll find under my bed is dust bunnies but I assure you if I find an ISIS agent I'll strangle his ass on the spot. Or maybe I'll just beat his ass and then send him your way since you seem so infatuated with terrorist scum.

It's most laughable for you to suggest I might be afraid of muslims.. If muslims had any sense they would fear my wrath like they once feared the wrath of Genghis Khan. Too bad he wasn't able to finish the job. Give me a chance and I would finish it Vlad Tepes style: Outdoing ISIS in atrocities tenfold. You can trust me on that. I would even save y'all liberal candy asses when your mouths are writing checks your asses can't cash.

Oh look, another internet hard-a**.

You're scary dude.

/sarc

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Wanna do an estimation on how many people have been killed under the reign of Islam? 50 billion?

"Reign of Islam" - ?

What does that even mean.
Islam is a religion.
Not a singular god-figure, country or ruler of the world.

How can there be a reign of Islam?

There are many different religions around the world, and no one religion is considered to reign supreme over the rest. You don't have even the slightest clue about muslims or Islam, you've demonstrated this by your inability to recognise the first, most simple fact about Islam.

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Finally...HOAX.

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: 3danimator2014

That is you. If you wanna schedule a fight we'll have to do it somewhere else I'm afraid but if you're serious about this I will happily oblige as long as you pay for travelling expenses. A 3D programmer tough guy, now I have seen it all.

a reply to: symphonyofblase

Seems you don't understand the definition of reign, or maybe it's the versatility of words that confuses you. For you to use this incomprehension of yours to somehow invalidate what I am saying is disingenuous and fallacious in the extreme.

Let's see if we can make that dull mind of yours understand this very simple word:

dominating power or influence:
the reign of law.

to have control, rule, or influence of any kind.

to predominate; be prevalent.

Any other word you need explained? Are you comfortable with the words I'm using with this post? Invalidate is an antonym to validate and disingenuous means dishonest. This must be kind of embarrassing seeing as your native language appears to be English while mine isn't.

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 07:32 AM
link   

That is you. If you wanna schedule a fight we'll have to do it somewhere else I'm afraid but if you're serious about this I will happily oblige as long as you pay for travelling expenses. A 3D programmer tough guy, now I have seen it all.

Seems you don't understand the definition of reign, or maybe it's the versatility of words that confuses you. For you to use this incomprehension of yours to somehow invalidate what I am saying is disingenuous and fallacious in the extreme.

Let's see if we can make that dull mind of yours understand this very simple word:

the reign of law.

Any other word you need explained? Are you comfortable with the words I'm using with this post? Invalidate is an antonym to validate and disingenuous means dishonest. This must be kind of embarrassing seeing as your native language appears to be English while mine isn't.

Ummm..are you sure you havent got that the wrong way round? Because im not threatening to kick anyones asses and im not acting like the tough guy online. I have never been in a fight, and im certainly not looking for one. You on the other hand..

You are a cliche my friend. The internet tough guy, looking to fight everyone. The guy who will kick muslims asses!!...when deep down, you are probably just like me eh?

edit on 16-9-2015 by 3danimator2014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 07:54 AM
link   

That is you. If you wanna schedule a fight we'll have to do it somewhere else I'm afraid but if you're serious about this I will happily oblige as long as you pay for travelling expenses.

.... seriously man.
edit on 16-9-2015 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 08:11 AM
link   

the reign of law.

I see your pompous arrogant "my internet penis is bigger than yours" post, and I raise you:

The real definition of "reign":

Reign | Definition of reign by Merriam Webster

Full Definition of REIGN 1 a : royal authority : sovereignty b : the dominion, sway, or influence of one resembling a monarch 2 : the time during which one (as a sovereign) reigns

Did you copy and paste your quote from wikipedia or something?

Got any more big words to use to try and put forward the fallacy of being smarter than us?

Blah blah blah big words must mean I am a big man with a big wang

This isn't embarrassing for me at all. You appear to have no clue how to navigate and comprehend the English internet, your copy and paste skills are far below par for an internet tough boy such as yourself, and I don't feel the need to search online dictionaries for more complicated words that mean exactly the same as what I need to say.

Why don't you go and search some online dictionaries for these words, then take a good long look in the mirror and repeat them to yourself:

Madre Fudader.

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 08:24 AM
link   

This is undoubtedly the most pathetic, weak, limp-d**k, sissy, nancy boy, gutless, cretin, waste of energy post I have seen on ATS since 2004.

Congratulations. You are truly insignificant.

Edit: Pay your own way you weak, cheap bast**d. Put your money where your mouth is.
edit on 16915 by symphonyofblase because: Edited to provide more clarification

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: symphonyofblase

This is undoubtedly the most pathetic, weak, limp-d**k, sissy, nancy boy, gutless, cretin, waste of energy post I have seen on ATS since 2004.

Congratulations. You are truly insignificant.

Edit: Pay your own way you weak, cheap bast**d. Put your money where your mouth is.

Escpecially considering i, in now way, was looking for a fight or acting/typing like i wanted one. By the way, he also private messaged me with this message:

"Pussy"

I think we may be dealing with a teenager.
edit on 16-9-2015 by 3danimator2014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Only if they're hiding under my bed. Because "I AIN'T GOING BACK TO JAIL!".. I jest

No, I'm a former convict and a repeat violent offender with a long history of violence. Of course, this being the internet means I could really be a 78 year old woman(this is not the case).

Don't think I didn't catch that edit. A one way ticket means mortal kombat.

Oh, now you're all mad and stuff. No emotions involved here.. this is why you lose.

No, I copied it from dictionary.com.. it's kind of odd that you would chastise me for copying and pasting when you just did the same thing. Not thinking clearly, maybe you're having your period I don't know. *shrugs*

The "real" definition huh. Well, did you check the examples in your link? This is the last of them: "the reign of digital technology". How can digital technology ever reign? I mean, it's not like digital technology is a monarch or anything..

Copy and paste skills? You would divide copy and paste skills into different skill levels? I thought you either knew how to do it or you didn't. I didn't need to look up "big words" for my post by the way but you're certainly welcome to believe that if it helps you sleep at night.

Now, now silly boys.. play nice. I have a feeling they'll start post banning our asses soon. I'm trying to be nice here joking around. Therefore this will be my last post here, if you want to insult me more I suggest doing it somewhere else as I'm done with this thread.

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Well...this thread certainly devolved nicely. Well done!

Now back to our regularly scheduled HOAX bin.....

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join