It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS flags flown by refugees in Germany, fighting police.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: angus1745
a reply to: Soloprotocol

Here's some proof. If genuine.

source

and as Vasa says, the pic is old. So that aint proof.

Oh by the way, the source in your link is from the TV station called 'RTL', has the same credibility like FOX.
edit on 14-9-2015 by Danowski because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: Vasa Croe

So the OP's source is lying? Shocker.

Hoax bin we go!

Not sure if they are lying, but they are using a stock photo from a previous rally for IS in Germany from 2012. Same thing all media outlets do when they have a story with no photo of the actual story....could be true, could not be true....

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 03:12 PM
link   
This is bogus. It's not a "new leaked picture" and in case you've not noticed, News360 is not a news agency. It's an aggregator that pulls from a lot of blogs.

Anyway, the same picture appears here on Mon, August 4, 2014.
edit on 2015-9-14 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Ah you bet me to it!

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Just for ending this thread...... There are no photos. This info is complwtely bunk.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 03:19 PM
link   

They're clearly lying, trying to paint a picture that ISIS is now in Germany per their "leaked" photo. They're using "stock" photos to lie to their readers and that's why they're the only "news" outlet reporting it.

It's all BS. Thank you for finding the photos source. I tried to search for it but I'm on my phone and it's a little difficult.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Just seems like more anti muslim, anti refugee propaganda that only the paranoid and racist type people seem to fall for.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Not surprising at all.... if its true.
I actually suspected there would be ISIS slobs mixed I with the refugees.

The countries own fault for bringing them in. Heck I bet some of the maniacs will be included with the 100k the USA takes in.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Infowars was doing the same thing last week with a video that's even older than this image.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Mikeymike66

yeah, thank you.. Having that little tickling in your body which means to a conservative person that he is feeling the most positive feeling his poor, encrusted and harmed soul can feel?

Seriously, get a grip with reality - the refugees are coming and closing your eyes wont make them stop.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Is anyone surprised infowars is full of BS?

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: johnwick

I say throw them all back, tell to fight for freedom or die...

I don't care which happens honestly, they are the idiots that cling to a brutal failed culture.

They need to keep in the 3rd world where it belongs.

Maybe we will get lucky, and they will figure it out, it all die, either way, we don't lose.

Heartless or realistic?

Did you really write that thinly-veiled support of genocide?

Perhaps if less was spent on a military budget and more on actually assisting humans, we would be in a far better place.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 03:43 PM
link   
This is unreal how back azzwards can we get? We ultimately started the war (regardless of what the truth is), against terrorist. Now we are shipping them in. I have no doubt that Intentions are not for the best, also we seem to be doing very little to address the problem with Muslim extremist in the country that are making threats and situating themselves for an attack. If the NSA can not locate these simple minded terrorist with all there equipment and knowledge what good is the NSA. It's BS that's tax dollars spent and wasted while guns going into enemy hands carelessly and willingly. What more has to be done before we stand up and fight back the ones always complaining screw the gov are the same ones asking them to fix there mistake they made in the first place and seem to not have a care to correct it. So when will we say no more keep you're money don't give these thief's another cent and we will take control of the problem! Do you see any other way besides waiting for are gov to step in and take out the boogety man.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: aorAki

I don't care which happens honestly, they are the idiots that cling to a brutal failed culture.

Maybe we will get lucky, and they will figure it out, it all die, either way, we don't lose.

Heartless or realistic?

Did you really write that thinly-veiled support of genocide?

Perhaps if less was spent on a military budget and more on actually assisting humans, we would be in a far better place.

Is it genocide for a culture to destroy itself intentionally?

If so, why do those like you demand the genocide if the west?

Some people don't want saving, just like most of these Muslim's, they have no intention of doing anything but supplanting western culture and replacing it with their retarded failed culture that still to this day stays in the dark ages.

If you can't see it for what it is, I hope those in your land remember you when the obvious happens.

Muslim's don't integrate, they subjugate.

That is the very core of their religion and culture.

There is no middle ground with them.

[snipped]
edit on Mon Sep 14 2015 by DontTreadOnMe because: *** ALL MEMBERS *** Ending Rudeness, Hate, Bigotry: Getting Back to Basics

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Old picture goes back to 2012/13,

www.barenakedislam.com...

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Nexttimemaybe

true. look how easy it is to inflame negative sentiments toward refugees, this is the same tactics ISIS uses to inflame anti western propaganda.

the irony is almost laughable.... but not really, just sad.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol

The Syrian operative claimed more than 4,000 ISIS gunmen had been smuggled into western nations – hidden amongst innocent refugees. The ISIS smuggler, revealed the ongoing clandestine operation is a complete success. Islamic State is believed to be actively smuggling deadly gunmen across the sparsely-guarded 565-mile Turkish border and on to richer European nations, he revealed. Well, with this new Leaked picture, everything seems confirmed.

Where are the Guns, what has been confirmed??? Here's the answer, Nothing. More right wing anti refugee garbage.

Heartless or realistic?

Well when the next Charlie Hebdo happens, it is folks just like you that deserve to be prosecuted for it, because you enable it, against the will if those of us with common sense..... But as long as you get to feel good about being you, that doesn't matter does it?

Last time i checked it wasn't me who attacked Iraq. And i dont ever recal attacking Afganistan, I dont remember dropping $250.000 bombs onto $10 tents in Libya, and sure as # didn't drop bombs or continue to do so in Syria....hold, that was YOUR war mongering, dogs of war supporting Lot. Na, When Judgement day comes, you and your terror supporting scumbags will be the ones who'll be in the dock. not me, my friends,(i choose them wisely) and certainly not the millions of innocents in the middle east who now rest 6 feet under.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Who are they supposed to fight FFS? IS or Syrian troops...or both at once, what a load of evil crap, and this a third party hoax thread to begin with, and not only that, the picture itself comes from what was a contrived previous situation, designed to goad. Most of these people are refugees, and don't even know which way is up, they didn't get a good time in Hungary either, and more, the linked videos proclaiming mainstream wouldn't show, were shown. If your country didn't show them then shame on it.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 05:39 PM
link   

The Syrian operative claimed more than 4,000 ISIS gunmen had been smuggled into western nations – hidden amongst innocent refugees. The ISIS smuggler, revealed the ongoing clandestine operation is a complete success. Islamic State is believed to be actively smuggling deadly gunmen across the sparsely-guarded 565-mile Turkish border and on to richer European nations, he revealed. Well, with this new Leaked picture, everything seems confirmed.

Where are the Guns, what has been confirmed??? Here's the answer, Nothing. More right wing anti refugee garbage.

Heartless or realistic?

Well when the next Charlie Hebdo happens, it is folks just like you that deserve to be prosecuted for it, because you enable it, against the will if those of us with common sense..... But as long as you get to feel good about being you, that doesn't matter does it?

Last time i checked it wasn't me who attacked Iraq. And i dont ever recal attacking Afganistan, I dont remember dropping $250.000 bombs onto $10 tents in Libya, and sure as # didn't drop bombs or continue to do so in Syria....hold, that was YOUR war mongering, dogs of war supporting Lot. Na, When Judgement day comes, you and your terror supporting scumbags will be the ones who'll be in the dock. not me, my friends,(i choose them wisely) and certainly not the millions of innocents in the middle east who now rest 6 feet under.

Lol Muslim's have been killing Muslim's end mass for centuries, but this one time is the real reason behind it, though it is a thousand years late?

Lol.... Ok

Good use of logic:dn

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

Who are they supposed to fight FFS? IS or Syrian troops...or both at once, what a load of evil crap, and this a third party hoax thread to begin with, and not only that, the picture itself comes from what was a contrived previous situation, designed to goad. Most of these people are refugees, and don't even know which way is up, they didn't get a good time in Hungary either, and more, the linked videos proclaiming mainstream wouldn't show, were shown. If your country didn't show them then shame on it.

Easy, are they attacking you and your community?

Fight them!!!

Was that so hard to understand?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join