It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS flags flown by refugees in Germany, fighting police.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol

The Syrian operative claimed more than 4,000 ISIS gunmen had been smuggled into western nations – hidden amongst innocent refugees. The ISIS smuggler, revealed the ongoing clandestine operation is a complete success. Islamic State is believed to be actively smuggling deadly gunmen across the sparsely-guarded 565-mile Turkish border and on to richer European nations, he revealed. Well, with this new Leaked picture, everything seems confirmed.

Where are the Guns, what has been confirmed??? Here's the answer, Nothing. More right wing anti refugee garbage.

Then maybe your Scottish town can take all the refugees that fly a ISIS flag.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 07:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rocker2013
a reply to: angus1745

The right wing extremism I'm seeing on ATS every day is really making me feel ill. I thought this community was better than this. You want to know what "self radicalization" is? Just look at some of the sick opinions of people on here for a good example of it.

You guys are radicalizing yourselves and aligning with fascists, far right, nationalists, the most ignorant people in our western societies, and you don't even f-ing see it.

I agree. I feel sick reading some comments and i now i actively avoid certain topics. ATS has clearly been infiltrated by radical right wingers and a lot of you are being swayed by them. I have seen people use the excuse that it doesnt matter that THIS footage is fake because immgrants are doing this kind of thing.

Which is like me sending out another 3d animators showreel and saying "no, this isnt my work, but i can do stuff LIKE this"

Its ridiculou sand very dangerous and you guys are being sucked into a world of hatred.

I like ATS. There is a great mixture of nutjobs and super smart people in here. I do not want to see it turn into Liveleak (the most racist andf xenophobic comments i have ever seen).

This thread should never have been started..

hatred breeds hatred..be careful

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: angus1745
Apologies if this has already been posted.

This comes as no surprise to me, ISIS have smuggled in thousands of maniacs among the refugees.

It is mind bending that this was allowed to happen, how bloody stupid can you get? I wonder what the hell is going to happen now.

source
news360.com...
source

Those aren't the arriving refugees. These are salafists and Wahabis who already live in Germany.

OP, you should change your title. It's misleading.
edit on 15-9-2015 by Boeing777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

Oh, don't get yer knickers in a twist. I'm sure it will lighten your mood when they bomb someone to kingdom come.

Maybe you should take some of these terrorists into your own home, I mean why not? You are already an apologist for murderers, rapists and terrorists. You and your ilk already have blood on your hands, why not some more?

I'll remember this thread and come back when these people start waving black flags killing people. I hope to hear from you again then.

Ahhh.. and now we come to the meat of the matter. For progressives to feel like good obedient little sheep, their selfish, narcissistic and self-righteous need to see themselves as good people(as opposed to the rational realists that realize what an enormous catastrophe this situation already is(;which of course makes them evil(and enemies of (arbitrarily defined)"progress")). This is at the heart of modern liberalism, these narcissistic "beautiful souls":

The beautiful soul projects its own disorder onto the world and attempts to cure this disorder by imposing "the law of the heart" on everyone else.

"The ego of modern man ... has taken on its form in the dialectical impasse of the belle âme who does not recognise his very own raison d'être in the disorder that he denounces in the world."

Well, good for you that you can feel all fuzzy and warm inside while these people die like ants in the med trying to follow a foolish pipe dream that is being pegged up and driven by the emotionally reactionary and insecure masses.

You guys will feel even greater when all of Europe looks like this:

Oh wait, that is already the case in thousands of suburbs across Europe as these people annually burn, loot and attack ambulance personnel and police. I'm sure this influx of mostly military age men(cowards) will calm the situation right down.
edit on 15-9-2015 by TheLaughingGod because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 08:03 AM
link   
...we will see every day more posts like this one.
propaganda made on Lie to create more hate!

those refugees will be used to start big problems...

all planed seams.

OP You are on wrong side by doing this... or You are just totally out of big picture what is really happening# or it is Your Purpose and You know...

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: angus1745

'Twas foretold, o gullible, over-liberalised kufur...

• Italian press today published claims that ISIS has threatened to release the huge wave of migrants to cause chaos in Europe if they are attacked

• And letters from jihadists show plans to hide terrorists among refugees [...]

ISIS threatens to send 500,000 migrants to Europe as a 'psychological weapon'...

edit on 15-9-2015 by TheInhumanCentipede because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: TheInhumanCentipede

about:blank... is Your link.

"Problem" is that some spreading nonsense like You are doing...

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: TheLaughingGod

people i Greece fighting the corrupt government...

so... it means there is problem with the government and police i Greece. not with ordinary people who want to survive and have normal life... like the refugees do.

they will be used for this badass propaganda!

this is how it is if You are not brainwashed>>>

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: angus1745
Apologies if this has already been posted.

This comes as no surprise to me, ISIS have smuggled in thousands of maniacs among the refugees.

It is mind bending that this was allowed to happen, how bloody stupid can you get? I wonder what the hell is going to happen now.

source
news360.com...
source

It is not stupid if it was a genuine accident. However, the question is. IS it an accident? Most people wont ask these tough questions, and I have seen many members on ATS post about this very problem before, and the possibility. Now it is happening as predicted.

But rest assured, it is not isolated only in germany. keep an eye out on ALL forms of imigration including those who are our neighbors and in bed with the cartels.

The mexican cartels are doing a similar roll that Isis is playing, which causes people to flee and cross borders.

That is why crimes are high along the borders. What will happen when the economy collapsses? All Hell breaks lose.

Thanks for the heads up OP S&F

edit on th2015000000Tuesdayth000000Tue, 15 Sep 2015 09:06:21 -0500fAmerica/ChicagoTue, 15 Sep 2015 09:06:21 -0500 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheLaughingGod

Oh, don't get yer knickers in a twist. I'm sure it will lighten your mood when they bomb someone to kingdom come.

Maybe you should take some of these terrorists into your own home, I mean why not? You are already an apologist for murderers, rapists and terrorists. You and your ilk already have blood on your hands, why not some more?

I'll remember this thread and come back when these people start waving black flags killing people. I hope to hear from you again then.

Ahhh.. and now we come to the meat of the matter. For progressives to feel like good obedient little sheep, their selfish, narcissistic and self-righteous need to see themselves as good people(as opposed to the rational realists that realize what an enormous catastrophe this situation already is(;which of course makes them evil(and enemies of (arbitrarily defined)"progress")). This is at the heart of modern liberalism, these narcissistic "beautiful souls":

The beautiful soul projects its own disorder onto the world and attempts to cure this disorder by imposing "the law of the heart" on everyone else.

"The ego of modern man ... has taken on its form in the dialectical impasse of the belle âme who does not recognise his very own raison d'être in the disorder that he denounces in the world."

Well, good for you that you can feel all fuzzy and warm inside while these people die like ants in the med trying to follow a foolish pipe dream that is being pegged up and driven by the emotionally reactionary and insecure masses.

You guys will feel even greater when all of Europe looks like this:

Oh wait, that is already the case in thousands of suburbs across Europe as these people annually burn, loot and attack ambulance personnel and police. I'm sure this influx of mostly military age men(cowards) will calm the situation right down.

Just remember to check under your bed in in your closet before you get the head down tonight. Never heard so much parnoid ramblings in my life.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Even one lone wolf can cause havoc.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Oh the ignorance is strong with you. I'm sorry your term stock photo didn't apply and even though they may have searched for it via google it still isn't a stock photo. Chances are they were well aware of the story from 2012 but that's besides the point.

Grasping at straws? You must be kidding me. As I've stated many times the article is tricking its readers into a false reality and that's a problem. They're lying, and if you're okay with it then do you but I'll not support the BS nor support it.

ISIS could be anywhere but the point of this thread is that IS has invaded Germany via the smuggled Syrian refugees and are waving their flags and fighting police. Turns it out its all a lie. Even the OP apologizes for his mistake not looking into this "story" so why you're arguing with me about this is beyond me.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: ZakOlongapo

people i Greece fighting the corrupt government...

so... it means there is problem with the government and police i Greece. not with ordinary people who want to survive and have normal life... like the refugees do.

they will be used for this badass propaganda!

this is how it is if You are not brainwashed>>>

I only see your own propaganda,

People in Greece fighting their corrupted government cause they've lied to them, stole their money, put them in debt, and passed harsh austerity measures that will be forced on their children and children's children.

What that has to do with those who were saved from their death in the sea by the Greek authorities?
who were given food, shelter and care for their young and now they turn violent, yell and swear at the Greeks for trying to keep them contained or because the delay making their new European paperwork.
It's the time when a dog bites the hand that feeds him.
There are thousands and thousands of immigrants with no papers at all at many small Greek islands with only a few hundred natives, no facilities and not enough medical resources!
and each day arriving more and more illegals. They are fighting each other like animals, they fight the policemen, and are violent and have no respect.
In most of those islands the tourists are complaining everyday and feel less safe and less comfortable on their vacations.

Just because some Greeks or other Europeans are sad for them and try to help them doesn't mean they are welcome
by the millions to bring Europe on it's knees.

Isis supporters, fundamentalists and Jihadists, Get the F out of Europe

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 10:01 AM
link   
There's been plenty of discussion regarding this being a Trojan horse scheme packaged as a refugee exodus since it began. Weapons have been found in crates that were supposed to be care packages for the refugees. Also, ISIS already openly spoke of a Trojan horse refugee operation over a year ago. I'm not saying every refugee is an ISIS member. Clearly that's not the case. However, sneaking them in amongst the masses is a brilliantly evil plan. Let's not forget about all the refugees our country is planning to take in as well. Oh yeeeaaah, great idea. Aside from ISIS freaks being mixed in, the U.S. is not in any shape socially or economically at the moment to be partaking in this. Nothing wrong with helping our fellow man, but we need to help the folks here at home first and foremost.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Of course its a trojan horse, now what we need to see and wait, its the dimension it will reach!

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 10:50 AM
link   

a reply to: Swills

They used a stock photo.. SO WHAT?

Do you see those people there, they're carrying ISIS flags aren't they? Yes they most certainly are. And what is that text on the back of those guys they're fighting? Polizei.. want to translate that for us?

That's police for you. They're fighting MENA immigrants waving ISIS flags. Apparently they don't care about the attention they might get by doing that, because that's exactly what they're doing.

I can't believe your myopic reply.

it doesn't make sense for a terrorist group to announce its arrival waving flags in front of police.

Yet this is exactly what they are doing, waving ISIS flags in front of police. It doesn't mean that they are terrorist operatives but they are clearly showing their support. Did this blatant cognitive dissonance of yours not register at all?

How naive does one have to be to believe that ISIS HASN'T or WOULDN'T smuggle in as many followers to Europe as they can when Germany gives them a carte blanché like they have just done.

Voi voi......

Last time i checked this flag was responsible for more murders world wide than IS, Al Qaeda, Al shebab combined by a long margin.

So let me get this straight.

A country that has been around less than 300 years has killed more than the combined history of the rest of the world.

Hate to break it to you, but that is far from TRUTH as it gets.

Sunni terrorists (ISIS,AQ,AL shebab) have been killing people for over 1400 years.

Then the flip side of that coin has been doing the same.

And then we can move on to the likes of Mao,Stalin,Hitler,Pol Pot etc.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

a reply to: Swills

They used a stock photo.. SO WHAT?

Do you see those people there, they're carrying ISIS flags aren't they? Yes they most certainly are. And what is that text on the back of those guys they're fighting? Polizei.. want to translate that for us?

That's police for you. They're fighting MENA immigrants waving ISIS flags. Apparently they don't care about the attention they might get by doing that, because that's exactly what they're doing.

I can't believe your myopic reply.

it doesn't make sense for a terrorist group to announce its arrival waving flags in front of police.

Yet this is exactly what they are doing, waving ISIS flags in front of police. It doesn't mean that they are terrorist operatives but they are clearly showing their support. Did this blatant cognitive dissonance of yours not register at all?

How naive does one have to be to believe that ISIS HASN'T or WOULDN'T smuggle in as many followers to Europe as they can when Germany gives them a carte blanché like they have just done.

Voi voi......

Last time i checked this flag was responsible for more murders world wide than IS, Al Qaeda, Al shebab combined by a long margin.

So let me get this straight.

A country that has been around less than 300 years has killed more than the combined history of the rest of the world.

Hate to break it to you, but that is far from TRUTH as it gets.

Sunni terrorists (ISIS,AQ,AL shebab) have been killing people for over 1400 years.

Then the flip side of that coin has been doing the same.

And then we can move on to the likes of Mao,Stalin,Hitler,Pol Pot etc.

If you are going to lump all sunni terrorists in one pot then why dont you include all the native american and foreigners killed at the turn of the century? But thats idiotic. So lets not play games.

You understood what Soloprotocol is saying, the point hes making. You just dont like it

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: 3danimator2014

If you are going to lump all sunni terrorists in one pot then why dont you include all the native american and foreigners killed at the turn of the century? But thats idiotic. So lets not play games

Don't recall any of the native Americans or those others waving the ISIS flag around.

I always love when people defend them right wing neocons over in the middle east clinging to their guns, and religion.

Also known as the SUNNI.

Don't think too much of them other RIGHT WING NEOCONS over in the middle east clingin to their guns,NUKES, and religion called the SHIA.

Hell it is because of both of those RIGHT WING NEOCONS fighting over who wants control. That there are those refugees in the first place.

Yeah someone IS playing games.

Not me.
edit on 15-9-2015 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: ZakOlongapo

Oh really.. I guess if that was true then they shouldn't be burning cars daily all across Europe then, because that is what muslim immigrants are doing all the time. And no, this is not in Greece.

Do the police that are sent to protect ambulances attacked by muslim immigrants have a problem too?

The blood is on your hands. Any rational person would argue for other Middle Eastern countries to deal with this. Any rational person would realize that helping on the spot is way more cost effective especially with the added bonus of not sneaking ISIS operatives into Europe.

Also, these people are not fighting austerity. They're military age men used to getting what they want from Europeans. They're ungrateful useless eaters that is in a low intensity conflict with the European authorities.

Care to refute anything I say or are you as worthless as your come backs?

The only thing you'll find under my bed is dust bunnies but I assure you if I find an ISIS agent I'll strangle his ass on the spot. Or maybe I'll just beat his ass and then send him your way since you seem so infatuated with terrorist scum.

It's most laughable for you to suggest I might be afraid of muslims.. If muslims had any sense they would fear my wrath like they once feared the wrath of Genghis Khan. Too bad he wasn't able to finish the job. Give me a chance and I would finish it Vlad Tepes style: Outdoing ISIS in atrocities tenfold. You can trust me on that. I would even save y'all liberal candy asses when your mouths are writing checks your asses can't cash.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 01:10 PM
link   
dp
edit on 15-9-2015 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join