It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS flags flown by refugees in Germany, fighting police.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mikeymike66
Is it bad that I can't wait for the shoe to drop and for these liberal German cucks to get what they've been asking for?

Schadenfreude!!!

Merkel is actually a member of the CDU, a conservative and self-proclaimed christian party. She is also a good little poodle for the USA and would have helped Bush with the invasion of Iraq and probably pretty much any other war-crime, if she had been in power at the time.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

Last time i checked this flag was responsible for more murders world wide than IS, Al Qaeda, Al shebab combined by a long margin.

Under what circumstances. You fail to mention the World Wars , the US Civil War ,etc. which is probably included in those numbers. On the opposite side of the coin , the other numbers probably dont include the infighting and beheadings of the other countries.
And , remember , to a radical Muslim the atheist is more "frowned upon" than Christians , Jews , etc.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Put a fence around Syria and let them fight it out. I hate Putin but the reality is Assad is the lesser of all the evils. Arm his armies and let him clean up the mess, then use the threat of an overwhelming air campaign if he doesn't clean up their political system. Syria was a relatively peaceful and prosperous country under their rule. If there was a catastrophe going on in North America or Europe would Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, India, etcetera let refugees from there in? No. They'd wait for us to kill each other off and come for the spoils. Shameful that Europe is opening their gates to the sons of the invaders that their ancestors risked life and limb and fought many a bloody battle to keep out. Islam is a violent religion that seeks to spread globally by any means necessary. Every other major religion has evolved to peaceful doctrine examining morals and ethics and trying to provide a clear path for its followers to live virtuously.
edit on 14-9-2015 by Caughtlurking because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Tellin ya WW3 in the makings ,it is evolving and is much worse than the news reports.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 11:54 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLaughingGod

So what you say? Like for reals? The entire, short, article is saying ISIS has invaded Germany via Syrian refugees and their proof is this "leaked" photo!

Guess what, it's not a stock photo.

Stock photography is the supply of photographs, which are often licensed for specific uses. It is used to fulfill the needs of creative assignments instead of hiring a photographer, often for a lower cost. Today, stock images can be presented in searchable online databases. They can be purchased and delivered online

Stock photos will be found in professions such as advertising. You really think this conservative website searched a data base for ISIS supporters in Germany and then paid for the rights to use it in their misleading, lying, joke of an article?

The entire article's foundation is this photo and I bet they searched high and low to find it so it can fit their BS narrative.

I mean really, I had to explain this to you?

We can assume ISIS is flooding Europe via the Syrian refugee train, we all know BS conservative websites say so, but the point is this article claims to have proof, but all they have are lies. Deny ignorance much?

edit on 14-9-2015 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 11:58 PM
link   
ISIS is all ready inside our nations anyways.They wait to attack and will be a matter of time until they start getting worse.Al-qeada is also inside our nations.This refugee crisis is going to end in terrible war.WW3 is slowing growing.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 12:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: johnwick

originally posted by: Soloprotocol

The Syrian operative claimed more than 4,000 ISIS gunmen had been smuggled into western nations – hidden amongst innocent refugees. The ISIS smuggler, revealed the ongoing clandestine operation is a complete success. Islamic State is believed to be actively smuggling deadly gunmen across the sparsely-guarded 565-mile Turkish border and on to richer European nations, he revealed. Well, with this new Leaked picture, everything seems confirmed.

Where are the Guns, what has been confirmed??? Here's the answer, Nothing. More right wing anti refugee garbage.

I say throw them all back, tell to fight for freedom or die...

I don't care which happens honestly, they are the idiots that cling to a brutal failed culture.

They need to keep in the 3rd world where it belongs.

Maybe we will get lucky, and they will figure it out, it all die, either way, we don't lose.

Heartless or realistic?

Well when the next Charlie Hebdo happens, it is folks just like you that deserve to be prosecuted for it, because you enable it, against the will if those of us with common sense..... But as long as you get to feel good about being you, that doesn't matter does it?

Last time i checked it wasn't me who attacked Iraq. And i dont ever recal attacking Afganistan, I dont remember dropping $250.000 bombs onto $10 tents in Libya, and sure as # didn't drop bombs or continue to do so in Syria....hold, that was YOUR war mongering, dogs of war supporting Lot. Na, When Judgement day comes, you and your terror supporting scumbags will be the ones who'll be in the dock. not me, my friends,(i choose them wisely) and certainly not the millions of innocents in the middle east who now rest 6 feet under.

Lol Muslim's have been killing Muslim's end mass for centuries, but this one time is the real reason behind it, though it is a thousand years late?

Lol.... Ok

Good use of logic:dn

Christians have been killing Christians en-masse for thousands of years, Have a look at WW1 and WW2 for recent proof.

None of those killings were because of religion , besides the Nazism, who weren't religious, killing Jew's, because of their religion...... Nice analogy.... Not really

Why even post such a weak argument?

It will obviously just be picked apart as the basis it is instantly.....

At least try

OK, In the past 2000 years who would you say has killed more people in the name of God. I know who my money is on.? 1.6 billion Muslims, if they wanted Christians dead they would have done it already.

Except Islam hasn't even existed even close to that long for one, and the Christians have had a combined front against the Muslim's infighting, and a technological advantage for most if Islam's existance....

Do you even know anything but Christians = bad
Muslims= good?

I mean seriously

Well technically speaking Christianity, and Islam could have very well existed for a lot longer than 2000 years.

According to zorastrianism one of the oldest religions in the world was 'absorbed' by both. Well at least parts of it.

Then each 'made' it their own.

Leading characteristics, such as messianism, the Golden Rule, heaven and hell, and free will influenced other religious systems, including Second Temple Judaism, Gnosticism, Christianity, and Islam.[2] I

en.wikipedia.org...

Then the Arab muslim conquest began and 'marginalized' zoroastrianism.

The Muslim conquest of Persia, also known as the Arab conquest of Iran[2] led to the end of the Sasanian Empire in 651 and the eventual decline of the Zoroastrian religion in Iran.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 12:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Swills

I used the term stock photo for lack of a better term. But sure, I'll bite.

Where do you think they found the photo? Think they used Google? Well, guess what Sherlock. That is a searchable database.

It is used to fulfill the needs of creative assignments instead of hiring a photographer,

This photo sounds a lot like a stock photo. Surely they didn't hire a photographer in 2012 to take a photo for them to use in 2015. You're grasping at straws. This is a stock photo and it is also being used in this way.

Who cares. The bottom line is, ISIS could smuggle thousands of operatives into Europe.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Here you go Angus. you made the internet

This one is hot off the press in the last 24 hours. News360 has published a photo claiming it shows refugees coming into Germany literally waving Islamic State flags and having clashes with police. Apart from the moronic absurdity of suggesting that Islamic State would give stealth agents ISIS flags, once again – the truth does not match the photo. Our investigation showed this photo is 3 years old and is taken from a riot that happened in Germany after the right-wing anti-Islamic group, “Pro NRW” held up cartoon images of Prophet Mohammed, faced off with 500 to 600 Salafist Muslims.

edit on 15-9-2015 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 03:45 AM
link   
No ones interested in the truth on this site anymore. It's all about agendas and right wing disinformation.

Sad what's happened, but revealing too. www.independent.co.uk... icn=puff-3

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 03:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: angus1745
Apologies if this has already been posted.

This comes as no surprise to me, ISIS have smuggled in thousands of maniacs among the refugees.

It is mind bending that this was allowed to happen, how bloody stupid can you get? I wonder what the hell is going to happen now.

source
news360.com...
source

LOL what???
Hey OP, do you even read the source of what you post?

And so It begins…ISIS Flag Among Refugees in Germany Fighting the Police [Pictures]

There are no pictures. Only one single picture, that is suspiciously low resolution and looks like it has been photoshopped.
There are no videos from germany showing isis flags being held by violent refugees. Why no video? And why claim the picture has been "leaked"? There is no "leaking" of this sort of information, there is plenty of news getting out about it.
And what is with the africans in the second video? Hahaha what do they have to do with anything, how can the website tell they are muslims?

Who is the syrian operative, the isis smuggler and why does the website not quote whatever this so-called terrorist has said? Where is his picture? The video of an interview?

What even is this website? As far as "news" websites go, this is one of the dodgiest one's I've ever seen.
Do you honestly believe this obvious propaganda? An obvious psyop pushing an obvious agenda.

I believe that isis is trying to spread their influence into other countries, I believe that a lot of these refugees are anything but. I believe that religious extremists who kill in the name of their "god" should get the same punishments they give out. But far out man, this is so obviously propaganda, and some of the most unbelievable I have ever seen.

how bloody stupid can you get?

Rather amusing you say this.....

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Again cognitive dissonance at its finest. A lot of members from the US are so busy with the flood of refugees while their own country is going to sh*t. You guys are like the girlfriend of a friend of mine, she has such a boring ass life that's why she's constantly criticizing other persons life. Get your own # together, we are fine over here. Then we can talk, as long as you are not going to be shot by one of those uniformed thugs.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Wait wait wait....so you guys ACTUALLY think that IS would send undercover terrorists into a foreign county who would then choose to fly the flag out in the open for everyone to see.

Deny Ignorance indeed..your hatred of muslims is starting to affect your common sense.

Why dont we start using our brains people? PLEASE!

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 04:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: woodwardjnr
No ones interested in the truth on this site anymore. It's all about agendas and right wing disinformation.

Sad what's happened, but revealing too. www.independent.co.uk... icn=puff-3

Yeah, I've noticed. and it pisses me off no end.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 04:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheLaughingGod

Who cares.

I care.

It's manipulation by a media site and it's not correct re: the article. It's a bunch of conservative arse that the meek-minded masses accept as 'truth' and that is as bad as ISIS in its intent.

It breeds hate.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 05:00 AM
link   
You don't have to be right wing or conservative to worry about massive numbers if immigrants with chaotic ideological differences, invading your country.

But apart from that, isn't it a very possible scenario that these religious lunatics of ISis found a way to push their Jihad on Eu?
They would do anything to achieve their goal.

This crisis might just be the Trojan horse they waited for...

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 05:09 AM
link   
a reply to: angus1745

So even when the credibility of this is destroyed, you still cling to the nonsense because you desperately need that propaganda?

Here's the reality for you...

They don't need to "infiltrate" the west in this way, in case you hadn't noticed we already have extremists of ALL KINDS (mostly right wing extremists, as a matter of fact) and they are dealt with under our laws after being monitored and prevented from acting by our intelligence agencies.

The same applies to all crimes against others.

You know what fascinates me the most? Every one of you would scream about your right to believe what you want to believe, as long as you are not harming anyone. But, when it comes to the opinions of others (again, people who have actually not committed any crime) you want to condemn an entire group of thousands of people for the beliefs of a handful.

Here's what we should do...
We should stand by our morals and ethics when it comes to helping people fleeing war zones (and we don't differentiate between woman, man or child, or religious belief, or nationality, or age, or race!) and then we deal with any criminality as and when it happens.

You know that little thing called "innocent until proven guilty"?

The right wing extremism I'm seeing on ATS every day is really making me feel ill. I thought this community was better than this. You want to know what "self radicalization" is? Just look at some of the sick opinions of people on here for a good example of it.

You guys are radicalizing yourselves and aligning with fascists, far right, nationalists, the most ignorant people in our western societies, and you don't even f-ing see it.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 05:27 AM
link   
You know what. I'm not a religeous man. I believe God to be as fictional as Santy Clause, but when my time is up, if i called it wrong, i know within myself i did the right thing as far as how i treated others before i selfishly thought of myself.
I can die knowing i was a decent caring human being towards others less fortunate, and i dont have much myself.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 06:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: angus1745
Apologies if this has already been posted.

This comes as no surprise to me, ISIS have smuggled in thousands of maniacs among the refugees.

It is mind bending that this was allowed to happen, how bloody stupid can you get? I wonder what the hell is going to happen now.

source
news360.com...
source

I don't think for a second that any of this is down to stupidity, nothing at all.

This HAS to be a deliberate policy for some ulterior reason or reasons, quite what that reason might be, i can only guess at, but my guesses and hunches always end up with Syria.

Speculating, my thinking goes something along these lines:

Create Humanitarian disaster by aiding and funding an armed uprising in Syria, which in addition to the many thousands of more deaths and suffering by extending the civil war there, also drums up and encourages radical groups like ISIL, resulting in millions of Syrian refugees pouring into Europe and elsewhere.

At first, populations in host countries are appalled by the shocking images of dead children and the desperate plight of masses of displaced refugees looking for safety and help.

Of COURSE terrorists are going to be coming with these poor people, you know it, i know it and without a shadow of a doubt our respective governments know it too. There are virtually no security checks going on where refugees are crossing into European countries, if any at all. All the terrorist has to say is that they are refugees, coming from Syria and fabricate a basic back story, which of course is uncheckable for truth or accuracy.

Once in place, these infiltrators will meet up, probably at a prearranged time and place, probably a mosque or Muslim orientated community center or similar, where suspicion will not be too high. Then they will start creating havoc, carrying out murders, bombings and generally behaving like the animals they are.

The media and government mouthpieces will blame the infiltration on Assad and the Syrian government, using rhetoric that will probably go something like this: "if Assad was toppled or removed, none of this refugee crisis, and the infiltration by terrorists hiding in their midst would never have happened...don't blame us, blame Assad"

People all across Europe, instead of condemning military action against Syria, who has done nothing to any of our countries and nothing to any of our people, will begin doing exactly what our governments want: To DEMAND war with Assad's Syria.

That, i feel, is the whole purpose of our countries involvement with Syria..funding the rebels, the terrorist groups, extending the war much longer, years longer than it would have lasted without our interference, creating the refugee crisis and the soon to be attacks in our respective countries carried out by ISIL (or whatever we're calling them today) infiltrators mingling with the refugees.

There is no other, logical explanation for what is going on...our governments might be greedy, self interested, selfish and morally bereft, but they are NOT stupid people..if we've thought about ISIL infiltrators gearing up to create mayhem and murder in our lands, you can bet our governments have also thought about it too.

And they never do anything without a good reason. The public demanding we remove Assad, in order to stop the refugees with accompanying terrorists is a very good reason as far as they're concerned...they've been trying everything to get Assad out, and this could very well be the tactic that get's them what they have wanted all along, regardless of who suffers to achieve it.

Speculation as i say, but it seems to me there is a much bigger plan behind their apparent negligence regarding Terrorists entering with refugees.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Thread should be locked as the source is not from Germany, I believe its Italy and at least two years previous..

Sorry, not had time to read all but the first post but saw the same picture on Liveleak yesterday and flagged it as fake / not correct there to.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join