It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

anti refugee / immigration rallies in Europe organised by right wing parties

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Reallyfolks

originally posted by: sapien82
a reply to: paraphi

Yes you are correct alot of people do equate nationalism with fascism as fascism was born from it , but what Im talking about are parties who are outspoken in their extreme right wing views and are classed as ultra nationalist and fascist parties who promote violence.
In the true sense of fascist parties.

many just fling around the word fascist as an insult , but i'm speaking directly of ultra nationalist parties who are fascist.

Extreme right, extreme left...all a bunch of idiots. Guess time will tell if the come one come all crowd or the don't walk this road crowd was right.

If you are the cone one come all type you had better hope you were right. If you are the don't do this crowd doesn't appear there is a choice. May explain why protesting, etc is popping up.

It will be interesting to see how it all plays out over the next several years for Europe. But history does show when two vastly different cultures meet, one has to go. By choice or by force. Time will tell

Years? really? lets try months
edit on 2015-09-14T09:00:21-05:002015Mon, 14 Sep 2015 09:00:21 -0500bMonday0009America/Chicago159 by corblimeyguvnor because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 09:04 AM
link   
According to the media, all people who want to serve and protect their families and nations are "the far right".

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

The Problem is sap.... You are turning into the very "People" you claim to "Hate".

You are exhibiting radical extremist views on "Fighting" against racism, Fighting against people who have their point of view, Fighting against anyone who is patriotic or loves their nation....simply because they disagree with you view of the World.
You even stated you have dropped long time school friends, simply because they dont agreed with YOUR point of view.
Now, is that an example of logical freedom of speech, is it? Can they not have an opinion, that may not agree with yours.

It is you, my friend, who are becoming the radical, the one who wants to "Fight" against anyone who doesnt agree with you........Do you understand now?

Can you see how Your radical views can cause friction with others, can cause resentment, and lead to conflict?

Do you want that on a large countrywide scale?

How about concentrating your energies into working on a constructive solution?.......perhaps you can fly to Syria, and talk to the warring parties, and the government, and see if they consider your "European" point of view of freedom.

Perhaps you can rally the local natives of different tribes in Syria, to unite as they never have, and use that Fighting spirit you have for your freedom loving ex friends, and get the local Syrians to Fight against tyranny and racism in their own country, themselves.........What do you reckon Brother Al Sapini Bin Amin Europini...

edit on 14-9-2015 by gort51 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Reallyfolks

Europe has always been full of vastly different cultures , what are talking about is a small minority of Islam who may possibly ride into europe under the guise of refugees.

What I don't get is why would Isis send more troops here when they are needed to secure their caliphate in the middle east, they could easily just encourage Europeans who are leaning that way into becoming radical.AS most of these radical groups have always done, and if radical Islam wanted to take over the world where have they been for the last 50 years why haven't they infiltrated Europe already.

I think that yes there will be the odd few who sneak in under the radar much like normal ,some will be caught and detained questioned then deported or locked up.

I think the media are drumming up the fear In Europe by constantly posting absolute drivel in the papers.
One from the daily sport this morning said ISIS are putting poisonous spiders into the sewage system in the UK so they will bite people and kill them.
What an absolute load of rubbish, then we have various newspapers claiming that ISIS are coming to Europe via the refugee train. That all of these young men are ISIS trained warriors ready to pounce on unsuspecting Europe.

I'm not come one come all , I still want people to go through the normal process in how they are screened checked for disease , checked for criminal records, observed for psychological issues etc.

It's obvious that this whole thing is a part of the bigger plan to escalate tensions into all out war, otherwise the world governments would recognise ISIS for what it is and unify and stop it all together. However they don't and allow it to happen

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Sooner or later the right wing in Europe might all for slavery just like this lunatic from Iowa *Shudders*

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: starwarsisreal

Stop posting this idiot in every thread as some sort of representation of people who don't want the west to fall to extremism, it's a farce and invalid. That guy is an idiot, people with these concerns are involved and care, they are not ignoring a most obvious invasion, and they are speaking up about it, they however are not calling for slavery. Go paint your diatribe elsewhere
edit on 14-9-2015 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: gort51

I unfriended them because he is an idiot and posts nothing but rubbish which I see on my social media feed, I've tried to explain that the things he is posting are exhibiting extreme radical views.

I said that we should fight fascism where ever it may exist and it currently exists in extreme right wing groups who are gaining momentum in Europe and Ukraine.

My friend can say anything he wants I don't have to listen to his views though do I , so therefore I have removed him.
There is nothing wrong with being a nationalist and being patriotic but when you start to grow violent which is what these ultra nationalist groups are doing they become fascist.

There is a difference between nationalism and fascism , i'm sure you know that fascists encourage violence .

Sure let me just fly to Syria and convince a whole country

What , please tell me is radical about fighting Racism and extremism, there is nothing radical about it, its the just thing to do.

I do not hold radical views , what is radical about upholding peace and prosperity?

You are wrong because I do not want to fight against those who disagree with me, I want to stop those who disagree with the rest of the peace loving world!

I found it difficult to follow your post as it was contradictory at parts.

I tried however to reply as best I could

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Europe has always been full of vastly different cultures , what are talking about is a small minority of Islam who may possibly ride into europe under the guise of refugees.

What I don't get is why would Isis send more troops here when they are needed to secure their caliphate in the middle east, they could easily just encourage Europeans who are leaning that way into becoming radical.AS most of these radical groups have always done, and if radical Islam wanted to take over the world where have they been for the last 50 years why haven't they infiltrated Europe already.

I think that yes there will be the odd few who sneak in under the radar much like normal ,some will be caught and detained questioned then deported or locked up.

I think the media are drumming up the fear In Europe by constantly posting absolute drivel in the papers.
One from the daily sport this morning said ISIS are putting poisonous spiders into the sewage system in the UK so they will bite people and kill them.
What an absolute load of rubbish, then we have various newspapers claiming that ISIS are coming to Europe via the refugee train. That all of these young men are ISIS trained warriors ready to pounce on unsuspecting Europe.

I'm not come one come all , I still want people to go through the normal process in how they are screened checked for disease , checked for criminal records, observed for psychological issues etc.

It's obvious that this whole thing is a part of the bigger plan to escalate tensions into all out war, otherwise the world governments would recognise ISIS for what it is and unify and stop it all together. However they don't and allow it to happen

Then for both your sake and that of your current country folks I hope you are right. I guess my question is are all the cultures integrating or are they segregated into areas and keeping culture in tact? Don't know, don't live in Europe. Something has to give eventually.

Forgetting terrorism for a moment again other undeniable issues exist. Is the infrastructure, jobs, schools, and so on already in place to accomdate or are they being packed in and deal with it later? Don't know, not in Europe.

From what I understand most the people have no identification, how do you check them out? Also this has been happening in Syria for a few years. Why the big push now and not when.it started? Again not in Europe don't know.

Europe has made its decisions and will either pay the price or reap the rewards. But people with very real concerns and issues being labeled far right and extremists???? Really. Seems a tactic that the extremists used. Extremist calling extremist well extremist, rather funny to me.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
No doubt some are racist and what you define as right wing... No one likes what some see as impending change. The changes coming to Europe with this influx of refugees and their way of life will be profound.. Will it be for the better for some sure; will it be for the better for others, nope!

There are already places that are called Europe where a female cannot walk down a street without her head covered without religious harassment or worse.

We have about 1000 police, nurses, doctors, shoppers, people attending worship at a temple killed every year by Muslims. Wait a few years and we will see if that crap starts in major cities all over Europe. I hope not seriously...

youtu.be...

I can not thank you enough for having posted this video. Its been extremely informative and it's done a lot to inform me about what's really happening "on the ground" as it were, in England with the Muslim community and the immigrants that have relocated to the UK.

I watched the video in its entirety and may try to get my wife to watch it as well. The video itself is very well done and seems quite neutral in its approach to the situation.

Thanks again!

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

Well I am against the invasion, but electing another faction of extremists isn't gonna solve anything. Besides if you read the OP there are people doing Nazi Salutes. So yes there will be extremists that will take advantage of this situation. And if you read history you know very well all it takes is a few men to sway people into their cause.

If you watch the movie V for Vendetta, that is the result.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: VictorVonDoom

Europe should not have to bear the brunt of this. Mexico, North Korea, and Israel should be able to take some.

Or Saudi Arabia, Iran, Egypt, Lebanon, Jordan, Turkey, Algeria... funny how Muslim countries don't like Muslims moving in.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Reallyfolks

a reply to: paraphi

Yes you are correct alot of people do equate nationalism with fascism as fascism was born from it , but what Im talking about are parties who are outspoken in their extreme right wing views and are classed as ultra nationalist and fascist parties who promote violence.
In the true sense of fascist parties.

many just fling around the word fascist as an insult , but i'm speaking directly of ultra nationalist parties who are fascist.

Extreme right, extreme left...all a bunch of idiots. Guess time will tell if the come one come all crowd or the don't walk this road crowd was right.

If you are the cone one come all type you had better hope you were right. If you are the don't do this crowd doesn't appear there is a choice. May explain why protesting, etc is popping up.

It will be interesting to see how it all plays out over the next several years for Europe. But history does show when two vastly different cultures meet, one has to go. By choice or by force. Time will tell

And it is the most technology advanced culture that usually wins out!!

Not good for a culture that is stuck in the 12th century, not good at all honestly!!

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: starwarsisreal

If you want to ensure extremism, continue to allow the flood gates of "refugees" to be wide open, all of the west will suffer! We have fought our wars amongst ourselves the wests culture is delicate and hard won by the blood of each other, these freedoms can be stripped yes apartheid is a consequence of extremism rampant in the streets, and the methodical dismantling of everything the west has built. Well done, our warm hearts bleed..

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 09:37 AM
link   

It seems very simple to me, if right-wingers are so scared of refugees and migrants they should stop supporting the military and economic policies that create them.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Unity_99
According to the media, all people who want to serve and protect their families and nations are "the far right".

That is a good point as well!!!

And the left doesn't see they are being manipulated into helping dig their own graves, " because it feels right".....

And they believe " the right" are just racist because they wish to protect their families and countries instead of giving their countries away to invaders....

How idiotic IMHO

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

It seems very simple to me, if right-wingers are so scared of refugees and migrants they should stop supporting the military and economic policies that create them.

We have a democrat president and he is still bombing Syria and so on. Not really an issue that will be resolved by simply voting in left/right politicians. Don't let facts stand in the way of a good rant though.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

Yea blame the west first,that's a fine high horse you got there kali..

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 09:40 AM
link   
This isn't right wing anti-refugee/anti-immigrant, this is pro-Western values and pro-democracy you are talking about.
Right or left wing is meaningless.
Islam isn't just a religion but an all-inclusive political and cultural system.
One that values women just slightly above dogs.
The major reason why every rape in Norway this year was committed by immigrants.
In Sweden the number is 80%.
The rapists will say that "She wanted it, and so did I" and that's all the justification they need in their eyes.
A system whose adherents go ballistic upon seeing a cartoon of Mohammed.
Do you seriously think these people will add anything to Western cultures?
How can they when they are direct opposition to freedom and all it stands for.
Islam means submission. Complete submission. Do what the clerics say or Allah will punish you.
Exactly how does that jibe with freedom and democratic values?

Immigrants who don't want to integrate have no business moving to that country.
There are plenty of wealthy Arab countries who are much closer but nobody is moving to them.
Why is that? Is it because they are already under Islam?

Make no mistake this is a religious war being carried on through hiraj or slow occupation.
Call me islamophobe, xenophobic or whatever I really don't care.
I value Western cultures and history and will argue to the death to see it preserved.
I would never want to live under any other system nor would I want it for my kids and grand kids.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Yes and? Only makes it that much more absurd that the right hates him so much.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

If the shoe fits...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join