It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

anti refugee / immigration rallies in Europe organised by right wing parties

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Did you not read the article , that ultra nationalist right wing groups are organising, promoting and co opting these nationalist/ patriotic rallies in an attempt to sway people to their extremist views.

What is happening is we are being told extremists are coming to get us from outside the west, but we have a bunch of extremists brewing here at home already. The last lot of European extremists made a grand mess of things more so than any muslims

Well let's see, the people know somthing needs to be done other more mass immigration, but the only groups promoting anything but more mass immigration are extremists.... The people are going to flock to the extremists.... Duh!!!!

Not hard to understand really, as long as you have a brain and reasoning abilities!!!

PC nonsense has made it so only extremists will speak out against obvious idiotic policies

Because they don't care about being PC

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

Unfortunately there is no way we could throw economic sanctions on Saudi Arabia. There's literally trillions of dollars on the line there.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: starwarsisreal
a reply to: TechniXcality

I'm talking about a different kind of extremism which right wing extremism. While yes I am against Islamic extremists, Right Wing Extremism is also as bad as the other. I agree that we should take a stand against the Islamic extremists, at the same time we should also stop the right wing extremists. Electing Right Wing Extremists is just gonna destroy what we fought for as well.

In fact here in the US, we have Right Wing extremists here in the US calling for a Christian Theocracy and that is as bad as an Islamic Caliphate.

Except for the Christians not beheading and burning or raping children or selling young women into slavery or treating woman like animals....

But other than that... Ya they are the exact same.....

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: johnwick

You missed out the murdered homosexuals, the forced conversions and the need for women to be covered and chaperoned and the men to grow beards. Muslims make fundamentalist Christians look like amateurs.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

I'm sorry that you are blind to the causes of those and that you've been brainwashed to think billions of people are evil.

I'm brainwashed?

Lol, when did I say billions of people are evil?

It your libtard brainwashing that is so obvious to all but yourself.

It is so ingrained you revert to its teachings to tell you what I think based on the fact I served in the military.

Which is very different from your indoctrination

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Reallyfolks

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: Bluntone22

Very true. The West has been operating under neoliberalism for quite some time, regardless of what party is in control, that is just one of the facts that we need to wake up to and stand against. That doesn't change the fact that it is right-wingers losing their minds over taking in the refugees caused by those neoliberal policies.

Regardless of which party you vote for, you should be asking yourself what is this person (people) going to do out there in the world that could later come back and bite us in the ass.

In the meantime, there's nothing to do right now but accept responsibility for letting it go on for so long... and that means making sure the refugee's get to safety.

But why should people who took no direct action take responsibility?

Not sure about you Kali, I can say without doubt when in the military I was not in the middle east as far as anyone is concerned, I never gave an order to the military to engage the middle east, I never had a hand in crafting policy towards the middle east, and I was never offered to vote on a referendum as to the actions we should take in the middle east. I am a write in voter and have never supported either party. I have absolutely no responsibility for the issue nor fixing it.

Now if you took action leading to the mess you need to step up and make amends. But I'm guessing most people are in a category with me. That is the problem. Thinking we had some responsibility for the mess so you have determined we are responsible to fix it. It's false, completely false and people get tired and being assigned blame for things they had nothing to do with so they can also be responsible for fixing it. Seriously, it's not only false it's an outright lie.

Pretty much my thinking as well
edit on 14-9-2015 by johnwick because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

Thank you kali, star...

I'm not suggesting closing the borders, I'm suggesting stricter policy, and country destinations of the wests choice( within the west ) this is just like global warming, we must act now to ensure that catastrophe does not occur, even if in hindsight it was never going to occur. Because the consequence of not acting is greater than the consequence of acting,it is logical and diligent.

I have a heart, and I get your sympathy and the reasons it exists. However open flood gates are destructive to our culture and represents a threat of the upmost importance, did ISIS not say it will take Rome, Europe, and the White House? How would they achieve and or attempt to achieve such a strategy? This is how they will do it!

not that they will succeed, however at the very least they could break down the moral and free valued fabric that makes up our freedoms.

No not ALL refugees are extremist surely they aren't. At least some are, and when we are talking about millions of people the numbers are staggering and represent a true threat.

We are at war, wether you agree with that war and it's reasons is cutting two ways to the left from right, it just doesn't matter.

You get to the point where there is a line, and you realize that you are apart of this great society and that because such difference of opinions can exist and do so peacefully, that makes it great and worthwhile.

having said all that, kali what should we do to manage this? Surely you know it's being mismanaged on all sides of the political spectrum?
edit on 14-9-2015 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi

You missed out the murdered homosexuals, the forced conversions and the need for women to be covered and chaperoned and the men to grow beards. Muslims make fundamentalist Christians look like amateurs.

Ya I forgot to mention those, thanks

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Apparently Saudi and the Gulf States are afraid of the potential infiltration of terrorists into their countries and the demographic changes that would occur if such large numbers of immigrants were allowed in en masse over such a short period.

www.bbc.co.uk...
www.bbc.co.uk...

Yet such concerns aren't considered valid for us here in 'the west' and we are immediately labelled 'racist' when expressing similar sentiments.

It is also quite revealing to read that the ruling elites in Saudi etc believe this is a mess of 'the wests' making because 'we' didn't do enough earlier to deal with and remove the Assad regime - so its 'the west's' fault when they do get involved and it all goes tits up and it's also 'the west's' fault when they don't get involved and it goes to crap.

edit on 14/9/15 by Freeborn because: Add link

edit on 14/9/15 by Freeborn because: typo

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Sorry to go of topic but isn't serving in the military a kind of brainwashing ? (lighthearted joke by the way)

Anyways it appears that most of the groups organising these protests are right wing ultra nationals whose parties are affiliated with fascist extremism whilst not outright declared they exhibit these behaviours where ever they go.

People can still be nationalist and patriotic with resorting to extremist views , do they suddenly lose their morals and decide enough is enough , I will resort to extremism to resolve this issue and then become exactly what they are trying to prevent from coming to europe.

edit on 14-9-2015 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Shut the borders and let them die !
Imagine trying to flee the UK and trying to get into Syria !
Our Muslim brothers would help right ?
There parents should be ashamed right?
Stand and fight right ?
SHUT THE BORDER AND LET THEM FIGHT OR DIE !
Sick of this tree hugging and the let them in bs .

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

So why dont Saudi use their fortunes and defend true islam which is a peaceful culture and stop ISIS from taking hold of their surrounding countries and brothers in the name of Allah?

They are happy sit back and blame us for not acting or acting to late
but wont do anything themselves until it comes to their front door ? Why if Assad was their neighbour they didnt mount a force to deal with him if they feared there would be a back lash!

It's really telling when the Gulf states wont even allow the refugees in and they are culturally similar .

thanks for the link , i'm now just faced with even more questions

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Sorry to go of topic but isn't serving in the military a kind of brainwashing ?

Anyways it appears that most of the groups organising these protests are right wing ultra nationals whose parties are affiliated with fascist extremism whilst not outright declared they exhibit these behaviours where ever they go.

People can still be nationalist and patriotic with resorting to extremist views , do they suddenly lose their morals and decide enough is enough , I will resort to extremism to resolve this issue and then become exactly what they are trying to prevent from coming to europe.

No more so than people who are die hards and associated with any political party, social cause and so on. People seem to have this all military are a bunch of stupid robot grunts view of the military. You all get taught basic skills and then more specialized skills in ait but in the end people will still make determinations on how to go about something, especially when crap goes wrong. Is the military brainwashing? Depends on your views of it and experience with it.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Reallyfolks

I did edit my last post as it was only meant as a joke , I know some people wont see it that way however and I dont want the thread to descend into chaos!

I know plenty of people in the military and they are all rational , moral human beings, they just know how to kill people more efficiently than the rest of us!
edit on 14-9-2015 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 10:45 AM
link   

a reply to: Reallyfolks

I did edit my last post as it was only meant as a joke , I know some people wont see it that way however and I dont want the thread to descend into chaos!

I know plenty of people in the military and they are all rational , moral human beings, they just know how to kill people more efficiently than the rest of us!

Doesn't bother me at all. I was just giving an explanation in case others might wonder as well. I took no offense. I will answer questions based on my experience but even those may be wrong because no one has the same experiences. All good

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 10:53 AM
link   

I really don't want to side track your thread too much but perhaps as a starting point you should look into the founding of the Saudi nation and the agreement between the Saud family and the Wahhabi's, the origins of IS and their links to the Wahhabi's, the fear the Saud family have over losing their control over the country and of course the ever present enmity between Sunni and Shia Muslims.

There are far too many within the Muslim world who categorically refuse to accept any responsibility at all for the total #fest that is the Middle East today.
All of the world's ills are not solely the fault of the USA / UK.

Is it any wonder that anti-migrant sentiment is rising when we see pictures of 'refugees' rioting because the food parcels they receive came from the Red Cross and subsequently had a Red Cross on them?
Is it any wonder that anti-refugee sentiment is rising when we see IS flags being displayed by those self same refugees?
Is it any wonder that we see a rise in the opposition to this mass influx when the Muslim world itself is doing so little to alleviate the problem?

I could go on but what's the point?

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Double... I have blundered hang me

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 10:59 AM
link   

There isn't a point, certain individuals truly feel the destruction of the west and it's values is paramount in the karmatic justice.

Please note people, the yin and yang middle ground, which would seemingly be most prudent, is not a straight line it is curved. So you are wrong either way, and who was it who said," if you choose not to decide you've still made a choice?"

Oh yeah it was was 'Rush'

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 11:07 AM
link   

a reply to: VictorVonDoom

Odd that after so many years of war in the middle east we have displaced millions of muslims and no one has created them a country to flock to after war?

LOL the entire middle east is Muslim aside from Israel. They have a whole region of a continent and them some, and you want to make a comparison to tiny little Israel?

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 11:10 AM
link   

I've read into the sunni - shiite divide and wahabbi islam , but I will look up more on the House of Saud and their involvement.

What I cant understand is why are the media blowing everything up about the refugees when they know it will fuel fires.
because all they care about is selling the # rags!

it's shocking that the other middle eastern nations refuse to help.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join