It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Bombshell: Methodical Deception -- Rebekah Roth

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

I too fear for her safety. She will come down with some rare form of cancer , her breaks on her car will fail or she will fall out a window like James Forrestal after being admitted to an asylum or ...

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 12:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Informer1958
a reply to: undo

Thank you for the photo, I see what you mean. I would like to hear what other ATS have to say as well.

notice the second B doesn't look like a B. it looks like an 8. and the first B looks like either another 8 or an 8 over top of F or something

edit on 13-9-2015 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Your right I cant make it out if it is an 8 or a B, it is very interesting.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Your right I cant make it out if it is an 8 or a B, it is very interesting.

would be quite the hoot if it was just art materials lol
of course, that wouldn't account for the rest of the stuff.
edit on 13-9-2015 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 12:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: cardinalfan0596
a reply to: jude11. There is nothing there that you can refute. But I understand that accepting the reality of it is hard for you.

Please explain the reality.

Jude

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 12:09 AM
link   
a reply to: DarthFazer

Yes it is certainly in the realm of posibility those planes were flown via remote and the passengers disposed of.

Not possible, and I will provide the reasons why from my own experience as a pilot and as an airframe supervisor, inspector and technician, in addition to my long experience modifying Air Force aircraft and Army helicopters.

* The B-767 and B-757 are not fly-by-wire aircraft, which would have required major modifications of their flight control systems and the airlines were not prepare to ground their aircraft for many months to have them illegally modified to fly under remote control.

* There was no way the government could have acquired B-767-200 and B-757-200 series aircraft that cannot be traced

* There is no way to switch such aircraft and not get caught, and in fact, it would take me less than thirty minutes to reveal a switched aircraft, which would eventually lead to the people involved.

* Only a certain number of B-757-200 and B-767-200 series aircraft were built and their airframes are easily traceable, which would take me only 5 minutes to trace and identify the last owner.

* Only a certain number of their engines were built and they are easily traceable as well.

* Modifying the B-767 and B-757 would have left a paper trail from Washington State to Washington D.C. and from there, straight to the engine and APU manufacturers.

There are the purchases of fuel, oil, hydraulic fluids, ground services, support equipment, work stands, special tools and machinery needed to produce the parts and other hardware needed to modify the aircraft.

* You will need engineering data and tech manuals

* Line replacement items on each aircraft are traceable

* The APU of each aircraft are traceable

* Switching the aircraft in flight will set off the alarm bells of ATC.

* How do you file a flight plan for an aircraft in the colors of another airliner illegally?

* Switching the aircraft at the airport would set off alarm bells for obvious reasons, especially with ATC, the airline whose colors are in use illegally and whose employees would not doubt, take notice at see the aircraft on the tarmac and from airport officials. Who is going to pay the landing fee for a bogus aircraft? Definitely not the airline whose colors are being used illegally.

Those are just a few examples of many that highlight the problem of trying to modify those aircraft to fly under remote control.

Such an operation would require far too many people, some of whom might have a bad habit of talking in their sleep in the wrong place.

To sum it up, the FDR data also proves that none of the 9/11 aircraft were flown under remote control.

edit on 13-9-2015 by skyeagle409 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 12:10 AM
link   

I know, right.

But it is odd that there are hundreds of these boxes in there.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 12:11 AM
link   

I know, right.

But it is odd that there are hundreds of these boxes in there.

yeah, that's an odd thing

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 12:14 AM
link   
someone should try different combos of

F8 -18
E8 -18
etc
and see if anything else comes up on that website where the bb-18 was listed.
or see if you can find any other examples of it on any of the other boxes

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 12:15 AM
link   
a reply to: skyeagle409

* The B-767 and B-757 are not fly-by-wire aircraft, which would have required major modifications of their flight control systems and the airlines were not prepare to ground their aircraft for many months to have them illegally modified to fly under remote control.

Wrong. My father was in the Air Force over 25 years, he told me when I was a child that our military were flying Boeing's by remote control over sea's in the late sixties, this technology is old.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Imma gonna do this ONE more time because I love you all....

OPEN this link and you will see lots of pictures with BB-18 on boxes everywhere..

These artist actually have a picture book about this called The B-Thing.

www.conspiracy-cafe.com...

Here is a video about it also..

edit on 13-9-2015 by baddmove because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-9-2015 by baddmove because: added words

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 12:18 AM
link   
yeah it appears to be on a piece of tape. if you'll notice along the bottom of the numbers, the numbers are inset further in than the surrounding surface. same for the top of the last 8.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Would not the switching of planes be possible IF the people involved believed they were part of a drill/war game/nato exercise? I do recall some controversy over the American Airlines plane debris in that it was green under the silver paint which apparently meant it could not possibly have been an AA plane which does indicate a swap somehow

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 12:19 AM
link   

* Switching the aircraft at the airport would set off alarm bells for obvious reasons, especially with ATC, the airline whose colors are in use illegally and whose employees would not doubt, take notice at see the aircraft on the tarmac and from airport officials. Who is going to pay the landing fee for a bogus aircraft? Definitely not the airline whose colors are being used illegally.

Those are just a few examples of many that highlight the problem of trying to modify those aircraft to fly under remote control.

Thank you for the post, however "opinions" are not facts.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Before the space shuttle was manned the Atlantis flew on its own for instance. You say it is not possible for this to be done with that model air craft 23 years after Atlantis. I understand the space shuttle is a different beast and they are not the same, but because there is no conventional way to fly B-7 class craft to your knowledge does not mean it cant be done. If you were to say it is improbable than id be more liken to agree than when you say impossible. And im not talking about FAA being in the know. Im talking about rogue military planes with an AA decal scheme.

link   
a reply to: Informer1958

it is clearly marked BB18

link   
a reply to: baddmove

oh thanks. okay lots of examples. hard to read but yeah, it's on many boxes. is it bb-18?

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Yes, it is BB-18

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 12:29 AM
link   
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

My understanding is that no one could prove if the alleged planes were American, or United Airlines due to there was no investigation done on the plane crashes.

It can be proven by investigator had they just pick up the time change out parts at the crash debris field they would have the serial numbers which would prove they belong to said planes. However that never happened and American and United Airlines have been put under gag orders to not discuss this issue .

According to Robert Muller head of FBI at the time made a public statement that the airplane crashes were not investigated.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 12:31 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Good photo! I see it, and I do see tape over the letters but it is very clear. Good job!

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join