It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Bombshell: Methodical Deception -- Rebekah Roth

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 01:27 AM
link   
a reply to: skyeagle409

FDR data proved that none of the 9/11 aircraft were flown under remote contro

Do you have evidence to back up this claim?

Yes. Let's begin with American 77 and notice that American 77 is flying on autopilot, which was disengaged on multipe occasions, which was an indication that it was not being flown by remote control.

911research.wtc7.net...

Uh, I don't see any evidence that support your silly claim and if you are saying this graft in your source is your evidence that these planes were not flying using remote control where is it?? Do you really think I am that stupid? Really! Anyone can make a silly graft.

edit on 13-9-2015 by Informer1958 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 01:31 AM
link   
The only part I know with any certainty is true is that there were Israeli art students selling art back then because I remember meeting one trying to sell me some art. Probably was summer 2001. Thought selling art was a hustle didn't actually have 150 bucks back then to buy anything.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 01:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

Uh, I don't see any evidence that support your silly claim..

That is because you are not up to my level of experience and knowledge on the issue to know the difference.

+6 more 
posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 01:39 AM
link   

That is because you are not up to my level of experience and knowledge on the issue to know the difference.

The fact is, your drunk on your own ego and you have not proved your OS theory, but only give your opinions and calling them your facts. Nice try my friend.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 01:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

(that's "Graph" hehe)

+8 more 
posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 01:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: skyeagle409
a reply to: DarthFazer

Not get caught ? Who is there to catch them when the highest office in the land is behind it ?

Let's not forget the reporters involved in breaking of the Watergate scandal that brought down Nixon and his administration.

Julian Assange' is an investigative reporter too, so was Michael Hastings.

Mr Hastings died in a fiery high-speed mysterious car crash in 2013 and Mr Assange' has gone on record multiple times fearing for his life if he steps outside the embassy.

Both uncovered US government wrongdoings - wrongdoings resultant from actions taken by the US government as a direct result of the events of Sept 11th, 2001.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 01:46 AM
link   
All I have to say is

SnF !

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 01:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Julian Assange' is an investigative reporter too, so was Michael Hastings.

Mr Hastings died in a fiery high-speed mysterious car crash in 2013 and Mr Assange' has gone on record multiple times fearing for his life if he steps outside the embassy.

Both uncovered US government wrongdoings - wrongdoings resultant from actions taken by the US government as a direct result of the events of Sept 11th, 2001.

There are many more investigator reporters in this country other than the individuals you have just mentioned. I am sorry to hear about Mr. Hastings death in 2013, but after 12 years since the 9/11 attack, did he reveal evidence of a government false flag operation?

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 02:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: skyeagle409
a reply to: DarthFazer

Not get caught ? Who is there to catch them when the highest office in the land is behind it ?

In a land full of investigative reporters looking for a sensational story to further their careers. Let's not forget the reporters involved in breaking of the Watergate scandal that brought down Nixon and his administration.

Alot has changed since watergate , so much for journalism in the msm

You are assuming reporters would have access to flight logs just like we have access to all the the pentagon video footage.

You are assuming the media would publish the truth. Something like that would not fit the narrative of the status quo.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 03:03 AM
link   

but after 12 years since the 9/11 attack, did he reveal evidence of a government false flag operation?

No he didn't, so let me clear up any misconception you have about what I am conversing about - I am not after any "official" approval and/or verification of what I myself have already determined, that being that the events of Sept 11th 2001 were a US shadow government false flag operation.

Your posts have provided many sources and tech-specs etc, and I appreciate that. I am not here to convince you of anything beyond what you have already established yourself, as I'm sure you can appreciate the same goes with me.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 04:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: cardinalfan0596
a reply to: jude11. Never forget, ninety percent of the post is untrue.

Airplane can't fly near the Pentagon without getting shot down.....uh the Pentagon lies in the approach/departure area of Reagan National. Airplanes fly over it every day, not to mention there was nothing to shoot it down with.

Pentagon has 80 cameras.....no, on that side it had less than ten, the 80 would seem to speak towards another oft-told lie from the truth movement, the 83/4 videos the FBI "seized" that most of, had nothing to do with the Pentagon.

Zero evidence linking the hijackers......other than the flight attendants on board their flights that radioed the names and seat numbers on the airline comm nets....

The sad part, someone who does not know any better is going to read your post and believe it.

The sad part is the well debunked 90% untruths keep getting quoted thread after thread after thread after thread......after thread after thread.........after thread after thread........but never acknowledged.

The reason is simple : this has nothing to do with "the truth" but a paranoid need to believe that the US government would kill thousands of its own citizens, bury in a secret mass grave the hundreds of people on the planes , with all the people involved being nasty horrible stooges willing to keep a secret.......all to con the public into accepting policy changes. There is no need for any of this to justify mini wars round the globe since they were already happening !!!!!!!

This means US government is run by people who could run Auschwitz without flinching.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 04:58 AM
link   
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 05:05 AM
link   
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

t has been proven repeatedly and again in the video of the OP that airphones were not available on the airlines in question at that time. Cell phone reception was impossible at any altitude over 19000 ft. Actual stewardesses and pilots have confirmed that airphones were not in use

So why is this smashed airphone doing in the debris from United 93 if no airphones were there

sites.google.com...

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 05:05 AM
link   
a reply to: yorkshirelad

This means US government is run by people who could run Auschwitz without flinching.

They do say the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.........

Are you so sure that power cannot be maintained through the generations ?

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: yorkshirelad

They do say the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.........

Are you so sure that power cannot be maintained through the generations ?

The church is a historical example of power staying in power for decades, centuries ...
Add money to the mix, grease a few elbows, kill here and there, purchase a Media Machine feeble minds will worship ... it's even easier to maintain power. And people continually vote the Elected Mob into power, with big smiles and big signs ... tears, hope and change.

Isn't it cute how stupid most people are?

edit on 13-9-2015 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: yorkshirelad

originally posted by: cardinalfan0596
a reply to: jude11. Never forget, ninety percent of the post is untrue.

Airplane can't fly near the Pentagon without getting shot down.....uh the Pentagon lies in the approach/departure area of Reagan National. Airplanes fly over it every day, not to mention there was nothing to shoot it down with.

Pentagon has 80 cameras.....no, on that side it had less than ten, the 80 would seem to speak towards another oft-told lie from the truth movement, the 83/4 videos the FBI "seized" that most of, had nothing to do with the Pentagon.

Zero evidence linking the hijackers......other than the flight attendants on board their flights that radioed the names and seat numbers on the airline comm nets....

The sad part, someone who does not know any better is going to read your post and believe it.

The sad part is the well debunked 90% untruths keep getting quoted thread after thread after thread after thread......after thread after thread.........after thread after thread........but never acknowledged.

The reason is simple : this has nothing to do with "the truth" but a paranoid need to believe that the US government would kill thousands of its own citizens, bury in a secret mass grave the hundreds of people on the planes , with all the people involved being nasty horrible stooges willing to keep a secret.......all to con the public into accepting policy changes. There is no need for any of this to justify mini wars round the globe since they were already happening !!!!!!!

Actually this is a whole new heap of crap that's not been debunked and probably can't, much like the Magical Tower 7.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Haven't watched the longer video yet, which these photos (found on a blog called Thoughts on the WTC Artists) may be in, but this was part of their "art" project?

Yeah...right...more coincidences. But what a perfect cover that may have been.

ETA: Lots more information for thought at the blog. The dummy people and the falling people...well that's just plain creepy.

Off topic, but In the longer video, she underscores a lot about one of my top total BS issues with the OS...cell phones/air phones from the planes. Cell phones did NOT work on planes then. Whoever concocted this part of the script was used to flying on planes where you could place phone calls, and that was NOT a capability available on commercial airliners at that time on that day.
edit on 9/13/2015 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 08:45 AM
link   
I'm sorry if I missed this bit of info but exactly where did she get the pictures of the art students?

Are there official pictures of the "art" project that required removing windows and renting a helicopter?

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 08:47 AM
link   
And one more question. For those who know about remote control on smaller planes, how does it work? Could the signal fade in and out from some type of interference? Perhaps that would explain the engaging and disengaging of autopilot?

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: DarthFazer. No, every US Space Shuttle flight was manned. Not once did NASA fly one unmanned.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join