It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Bombshell: Methodical Deception -- Rebekah Roth

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958. No, its not an opinion, it is what was presented in a court of law. Someone, used the airfones to call Ted Olson, the two people at the Justice Department who answered the calls said it was Barbara Olson

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 11:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport
a reply to: cardinalfan0596

It has been proven repeatedly and again in the video of the OP that airphones were not available on the airlines in question at that time. Cell phone reception was impossible at any altitude over 19000 ft. Actual stewardesses and pilots have confirmed that airphones were not in use

Some will never get it.

And some still don't have cell phones.

Or indoor toilets.

Jude

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport. Actual airline maintenance records show that the phones were installed. Actual GTE records show that those phones were used that day to make those calls. Your actual pilots and flight attendants were not on those flights

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Oh I certainly understand. It does not negate the fact that he took specific insurance just before it happened. The outcome may not have been what he intended it to be. Either he is the luckiest guy on the planet or he had knowledge of what was going to happen.

Leases WTC for 3.2 billion

Potential payout of 7.1 billion

Sounds like an attractive payout , that is double the value hence made a killing.

Its like when someone kills their spouce for insurance payouts thinking the outcome will benefit them. Then they get arrested and things dont quite work out as they figured.

Jack kills Jill , Jack goes to jail. But Jack is innocent because he didnt get the money.

Got it

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: jude11. There is nothing there that you can refute. But I understand that accepting the reality of it is hard for you.

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 11:51 PM
link   
double post

edit on 12-9-2015 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 11:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlesT
a reply to: Informer1958

Go to her site, find the pictures, look at the box she points out, then enlarge the photos and tell me if you can see any other box with BB-18 on any of them. Photographs can be manipulated. BB-18 on that one box is just too convenient.

www.methodicaldeception.com...

i put the bb-18 image in paintshop and it does look like the numbers were cut and pasted into the pic in a rectangular cut and paste, unless they were on a piece of clear tape or something

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: DarthFazer. There was nothing specific about it. His bankers required him yo obtain the same type of insurance that had paid out after the 1993 bombing. And, he originally tried to get just a 1 billion dollar policy.

And, it does not change the fact that he did not get enough to rebuild.
edit on 12-9-2015 by cardinalfan0596 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

I agree - after spending the better half of this morning listening to that interview (twice), and considering the explosive nature of what she has uncovered, she really should get a security detail of some description - I mean, in order to be debunked, this info will need to go mainstream and when it does, I cannot see how the real perpetrators can remain free.

The consequential effect resultant from this event has been to drag the entire planet into this ship-fight where many people have lost loved ones or been murdered.

Hence I believe that this needs to be addressed on an international level - and I am sure there will be many governments who will support here.

Makes you wonder about what Wikileaks Assange' and Snowden know about this.

This is a potential game-changer (for the worse) for the globalists.

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 11:53 PM
link   

No, its not an opinion, it is what was presented in a court of law. Someone, used the airfones to call Ted Olson, the two people at the Justice Department who answered the calls said it was Barbara Olson

What part do you not understand? There was no phone calls on air phones. The technology was very poor back then. it was not until 2004 the American airlines installed satellite in the nose's of their airplanes.

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958. There were GTE airfones installed in each of the jets. They had been available for years and worked just fine. Dont get confused with cell phones.

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: undo

Thanks for backing my theory.

link   

originally posted by: FlySolo
Those 5 dancing Israelis;I just don't know what to say. But man, not being facetious, but America got punked to the nth degree.
@ 5:40

wtf

eta because I want to say more but I'm speechless. Like really? wtf? was 911 an episode of the freaking twilight zone?

Its classified until 2030 wow !

Just like all that footage of the Pentagon. Yet the investigation was closed long ago. I mean the media knew who it was before the invesigation began , heck they knew before the bodies were cold. Yet there is nothing suspicious about all of this according to some people.

Classified = Conspiracy Confirmed

Twilight Zone is an understatent

edit on 12-9-2015 by DarthFazer because: (no reason given)

link   

i put the bb-18 image in paintshop and it does look like the numbers were cut and pasted into the pic in a rectangular cut and paste, unless they were on a piece of clear tape or something

Thank you. Can you post the photo for us so we can pick it apart.

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 11:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlesT

Thanks for backing my theory.

i'll post it here in a second. have to save it/upload it

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 11:57 PM
link   
argh double post

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 11:59 PM
link   
k here it is. i had to darken it so the background and the area could be differentiated from each other. as i said, it may be a cut and paste or it could be the numbers were on a piece of clear tape that was taped to the box.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 12:00 AM
link   

There were GTE airfones installed in each of the jets. They had been available for years and worked just fine. Dont get confused with cell phones.

The fact is those phones could not hold a call even for a minuet at 35,000 feet or 25,000 feet and that has been debunked to death years ago. Again nice try.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 12:00 AM
link   

These were not seatback phones available for passenger use, there was an airphone for crew use only and could only be used at low altitudes at that time
edit on 13-9-2015 by PhyllidaDavenport because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Thank you for the photo, I see what you mean. I would like to hear what other ATS have to say as well.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join