It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Bombshell: Methodical Deception -- Rebekah Roth

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 08:59 AM
link   
It is unbelievably frustrating going through all of this again. By "this" i mean the feelings of anger & helplessness.

Im so appreciative of the new information and i hope Rebecca stays safe through all of this.

Its just painful to KNOW this is a false flag and the guilty not only got away with it (so far) but are also alive and much wealthier afterwards, and besides the israelis, live with me in my country!

Too many innocents gone.

When I say 'to KNOW' I mean 'to understand'. I dont claim to have secretive knowledge, only that I understand 9/11 on yrs of research, reflection and open-mindedness. Those who dont see it for what it really is, are playing themselves and are getting played. Time to wake up! Its never too late.

edit on 4759x6747America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago9 by six67seven because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 09:02 AM
link   
More on the Israeli "art students"...

originally posted by: Daughter2
I'm sorry if I missed this bit of info but exactly where did she get the pictures of the art students?

Are there official pictures of the "art" project that required removing windows and renting a helicopter?

As near as I can tell, the photos of them and the others that were shown in the blog I posted a link to earlier, came from a book that they published, which is shown in this video from 2009:

originally posted by: Daughter2
And one more question. For those who know about remote control on smaller planes, how does it work? Could the signal fade in and out from some type of interference? Perhaps that would explain the engaging and disengaging of autopilot?

She discusses the remote control takeover in case of hijacking in the longer video, focusing on this man:

edit on 9/13/2015 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Wow, terrific work by Rebekah Roth!

Thanks for posting it. I will be buying her books next week.

Her work reminds me of some of the things Christopher Bollyn has found, especially MITRE and PTech.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport. Actually the green, was primer, sprayed on prior to the paint. And since the US military does not fly ANY airliner models painted green anyway, kinda blows that part of the conspiracy all to heck.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

About your video, it seems that you are not aware of the true nature of William Rodreguez. He is on par with Gordon Duff of VA Today, who has admitted that he lies and post disinformation on a regular basis. Now, let's take a closer look at William Rodriguez.

William Rodriguez - Last Man Out: Discovered a Fraud!

“Oh what a tangled web we weave, When first we practice to deceive” - Sir Walter Scott

We have more then a few things we have discovered about Mr. William Rodriguez, alleged last man out of the world trade center on 9/11 which are extremely suspicious, but none as suspicious as when one draws a simple gracious time-line of William Rodriguez's very own tale of the events and compares it to probability verses possibility verses impossibility.

Unfortunately, no matter how one does the equation of William Rodriguez's tale of events of September the 11th, 2001, last man out, there is no available possibility that his story is true. There is literally no other possibility then that his tale of events is a staggering national hoax and at the crux of an international conspiracy.

letsrollforums.com...

He even had his court case dismissed.

RICO lawsuit

In October 2004, Rodriguez sued the President of the United States and 155 other parties, accusing them of complicity in the 9/11 attacks.

His 237-page civil lawsuit included allegations pursuant to the RICO (Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act) against The United States Of America, the Federal Emergency Management Agency, the Department of Homeland Security, George Herbert Walker Bush, George W. Bush, Richard Cheney, Donald H. Rumsfeld,and numerous others, totaling 156 defendants in the US District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania.

In his lawsuit, Rodriguez made hundreds of allegations including allegations that the Twin Towers were destroyed by means of "controlled demolitions;" that members of the FDNY were ordered, on instructions of the CIA, not to talk about it; that the FDNY conspired with Larry Silverstein to deliberately destroy 7WTC; that projectiles were fired at the Twin Towers from “pods” affixed to the underside of the planes that struck them; that FEMA is working with the US government to create “American Gulag” concentration camps which FEMA will run once the federal government’s plan to impose martial law is in place; that phone calls made by some of the victims, as reported by their family members, were not actually made but were "faked" by the government using "voice morphing" technology; that a missile, not American Airlines Flight 77, struck the Pentagon; that United Airlines Flight 93 was shot down by the US military; that the defendants had foreknowledge of the attacks and actively conspired to bring them about; that the defendants engaged in kidnapping, arson, murder, treason, conspiracy, trafficking in narcotics, embezzlement, securities fraud, insider trading, identity and credit card theft, blackmail, trafficking in humans, and the abduction and sale of women and children for sex. In his Complaint, Rodriquez also alleged that he "single-handedly rescued fifteen persons from the WTC".

The matter was transferred to the Southern District of New York on May 2, 2005. In January 2006, Rodriguez swore and filed a 51-page affidavit in opposition to a motion to dismiss, which reiterated and expanded upon his conspiracy allegations. On June 26, 2006, the court dismissed Rodriguez's claims against the USA, DHS, and FEMA, and gave Rodriguez until July 7, 2006 to show cause why his lawsuit should not be dismissed with respect to the other 153 defendants. Rodriguez failed to do so, and the court dismissed all of his claims against all of the remaining 153 defendants on July 17, 2006

To sum it up, William Rodriguez got caught lying about his experience and today, he has no credibility.
edit on 13-9-2015 by skyeagle409 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958. No, it wasn't debunked to death "years ago". When phones were first installed in the 80s, there were issues with dropped calls. That was fixed in the early 90s with upgrades in the radio systems that the calls used. They worked quite well in the late 90s early 00s....just horrendously expensive. You keep getting cell phones, and radiotelephones (which the airfones actually were).

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: skyeagle409

Rodriguez wasn't lying, he was telling the very painful truth. That is why his testimony before the 911 Commission was excluded from the final report.

Again you demonstrate what appears to be almost your only tactic--calling others liars. Pretty sad.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: six67seven

9/11 was never a false flag operation. Whenever I ask for evidence, the Truth Movement fails to do so and they ignore the fact that prior to 9/11, a number of countries around the world had issued warnings to the United States that Osama bin Laden and al-Qaeda, would use hijack airliners to attack America.

The earliest warning issued to the United States was from Philippines in 1995 and one of the targets listed was CIA headquarters. I might also add that one of the terrorist in the plot who escaped in Manila was Ramzi Yousef, the terrorist who bombed WTC1 in 1993 and whose uncle was one of the planners of 9/11.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Salander

William Rodriguez not only was caught lying by others, he was even caught lying on CNN.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 10:20 AM
link   

You've admitted to "hoaxing" here. Does that make you and him equal?

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Salander. His very first interview, live on CNN, he spoke of a noise that sounded like someone moving furniture above their heads as his notice of the impact. Today, he spouts this tale of a tremendous explosion under his feet that threw him across the room, knocked light fixtures down, and busted drywall off the studs. I would suggest finding the CNN interview though. Today it costs 29.95 to hear him. He was a hero for his actions that day....and then he started lying. I have lost track of how many times he has changed his story.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 10:23 AM
link   
The Geletin art group changed its name to Gelitin in 2005. It was NOT a bunch of Israeli art students. Instead, it was a group of four performance artists who came from Austria and who still perform today:
www.artinamericamagazine.com...
Here is a review of their artwork published in March, 2001:
www.frieze.com...
The notion that they were secret Mossad agents planting explosives in the towers is ludicrous.

This false identification with Israelis arose from confusion with genuine Israeli art students who were arrested by the FBI very soon after the events of 9/11 and who had nothing to do with the Geletin art group, who had been around years before 2001 and who still perform today.

This non-story is old hat to knowledgeable 9/11 truthers who studied it years ago and dismissed it as irrelevant to what happened during 9/11. Conspiracy theorists came up with NO evidence whatsoever that anything sinister was going on on the floor of the WTC tower the group rented for a few months during 2000. No one would have even suspected their involvement with the towers' collapse had not the false association with "israeli art students" been made at the time by some confused conspiracy theorists.

It's yet another false lead made by people who never did their homework....

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: jude11

To paraphrase a popular movie..."one does not simply..."

But it appears that it did. Idiots will always blame the terrorists for their own shortcomings.

edit on 13-9-2015 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: cardinalfan0596

His very first interview, live on CNN, he spoke of a noise that sounded like someone moving furniture above their heads as his notice of the impact

No, he was talking about those noises in the days leading up to the attack, not the aircraft impact.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: micpsi

The notion that they were secret Mossad agents planting explosives in the towers is ludicrous.

This false identification with Israelis arose from confusion with genuine Israeli art students who were arrested by the FBI very soon after the events of 9/11 and who had nothing to do with the Geletin art group, who had been around years before 2001 and who still perform today.

I can still remember truthers spreading disinformation that explosives were found in the white van, but police later confirmed that no explosives were found.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Read all the responses and yours were the most informative. Kudos to you for not stooping to a lower level in responses, questioning your character.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: micpsi
And that's how you destroy a thread. Many will be gutted you posted that information. Many will question your agenda and sources as it destroys the foundations for there newly formed conspiracies. Welldone.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Flatcoat

His original interview is still on CNN's website, he is speaking of the impact of the airliner.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Salander

You've admitted to "hoaxing" here. Does that make you and him equal?

I posted a reference to a hoaxed video of WTC7 that was produced by Eddy Current to prove my point that the Truth Movement was posting hoaxed videos and doctored photos.

Just days later, truthers posted that same hoaxed WTC7 video and claimed that the video was proof that WTC7 was taken out by demo explosives.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: rossacus

Thank you!

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join