It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Bombshell: Methodical Deception -- Rebekah Roth

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 02:50 PM
link   
What the hell?? Read all the cryptic # in the doodles

www.markdotzler.com...

Been reading up on these guys, clearly, they are a huge piece of the puzzle. Here's an article from 2000:
www.nytimes.com...

These guys were in on it and the port authority didn't even know they were there. After they were done, the tried to make the whole thing look like it never happened.

That is true, said Cherrie Nanninga, the director of real estate for the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey, which until recently ran the World Trade Center. Port Authority officials, shown a copy of ''The B-Thing'' by a reporter, reacted with disbelief, then outrage. Although their own investigation turned up no evidence, Ms. Nanninga said, ''we have no reason to believe it didn't happen.''

And you know what else? They were there the same time ACE co. was renovating the elevators but a FOI request for elevator permits in 2000 turns up nothing.
deeppoliticsforum.com...!#.V fXSQdJViko

There is no doubt in my mind, we now know how they did it. Now just find a link between the art students and ACE elevators.

eta: It says :
-Oil
-Hidden military action
- last chance to open parachute
- Igod
-Satellite phone talk with mama
- b-ring airplane food
- hole to escape shame
- 300 meters of pleasure

Are you guys getting this?

Found another coinky dink. "Gelatin" photos of the wtc. German artist Wolf Von Dem Bussche. He did this before the gelatin group did.

edit on 13-9-2015 by FlySolo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: cardinalfan0596
a reply to: ~Lucidity

All four of the airliners involved that day, did.

Do you have proof or just hearsay ?

If so the proof should be readily available.
edit on 13-9-2015 by DarthFazer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: firerescue
a reply to: AnteBellum

Bld 7 was absolutely demolished and being an architect that works in NYC I have talked with hundreds of trade professionals in great length about this for 10 years now.
The consensus is without a shadow of a doubt. Even demo experts have explained to me how it could of been done in the time allotted with a crew of 4-6.

You are an architect ....????

So explain just when did they do this demo job on WTC 7 ...??

Building was hit and set on fire by impact of WTC 1 at 10:30. WTC 7 collapsed at 5:20, less that 7 hours

In mean time FDNY crews were inside building from 11 Am to sometime before 1 PM - searching building for
stragglers and assessing damage

So only 4 hours for supposed crews to enter and rig a 47 floor skyscraper - largest building demolished with
explosives was 33 story (31 above ground, 2 below). Even then took 3 months to prep building and another
3 1/2 weeks to rig explosives

All this in a building with fires spreading from floor to floor - odd of being trapped are very high which is why FDNY abandoned it

If you are an architect would realize this is BS ........

You're right. If this were a false flag attack, it would have been planned months or years in advance. Since there are no official vehicles with men wearing CIA jackets standing around figuring this whole thing out on the ground, it obviously didn't happen that way.

I mean they would have had to have been just walking around talking about how they were going to demolish this building and cackling the entire time, how could everyone have missed that? And they would've had to have been rabbis working for the CIA.

Just doesn't hold up to legitimate scrutiny.

***SNIP***

ATTENTION PLEASE: This forum is under extra scrutiny and calling people "shills" or any other name will not be tolerated.

Please review.
Please review this thread also.
edit on 9/13/2015 by Blaine91555 because: Edited for extreme TAC violation.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: DarthFazer

Yes. The records were all submitted for the Moussaoui trial. There you go.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Bundy

Planned years in advance ?

It certainly was. Ask this man.

Lyman L. Lemnitzer, who was in charge as the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff

en.m.wikipedia.org...

Never mind he died in 1988 , dead men tell no tales.
ask the crews doing "renovations" in the weeks prior to 9-11

If they are still alive
edit on 13-9-2015 by DarthFazer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: cardinalfan0596

Yes. The records were all submitted for the Moussaoui trial. There you go.

Were you at the trial ? Or did you just read that somewhere or ?

Transcripts please

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: rossacus

I was wondering what your stance on the whole "cellphone" thing, as you are more informed than most of the capabilities of the craft at the time. Many here have many conflicting views on the subject. If you have nothing further to add than no problems.

Cell phones have been used by pilots at lower altitudes, but I turn mine off when flying. The majority of calls aboard United 93 were made from Airfones. Here is the record of the phone calls from that flight and note that the two cell phone calls were made at, and below, 5000 feet.

Phone Records of United 93

Here is an example where a pilot was using his cell phone above 15,000 feet, which was determined during an accident investigation.

Aircraft Accident/Incident Report

Tennant, California 96023
Wednesday, July 17, 1996 14:15 PDT

The pilot departed San Jose, California, on a cross-country flight to Sisters, Oregon. He obtained a standard preflight weather briefing. Visual flight was not recommended. Cumulus buildups were reported to the pilot. The pilot indicated that he may be overflying the cloud tops. He did not file a flight plan.

The pilot's wife was driving to the same location and they talked by cell phone while en route. When the pilot failed to arrive at the destination a search was started. According to radar data, the aircraft was at 15,400 feet when it started a rapid descent.

www.aircraftone.com...

So yes, cell phones can, and have been used, at lower altitudes.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: skyeagle409

Yes, however the FBI said Barbra Olsen did not make any calls that day.

So is the FBI lying?

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Is that a Free Mason ring he's displaying??

There's a lot of interesting info about Lemnitzer if people care to search.

Outwardly, Lemnitzer remained stiff and correct. But deep inside he was raging at the new and youthful Kennedy White House. He felt out of place and out of time in a culture that seemed suddenly to have turned its back on military tradition. Almost immediately he became, in the clinical sense, paranoid; he began secretly expressing his worries to other senior officers. A little more than a month after Kennedy took office, he sent a letter to General Lauris Norstad, the commander-in-chief of the U.S. European Command, and several other top generals. Fearful that the administration would learn of his comments, he noted, "I had considered sending this information to you by electrical means but in view of its nature, I am sending it by letter for your ...EYES ONLY.

Lemnitzer had no respect for the civilians he reported to. He believed they interfered with the proper role of the military. The "civilian hierarchy was crippled not only by inexperience," he would later say, "but also by arrogance arising from failure to recognize its own limitations.... The problem was simply that the civilians would not accept military judgments." In Lemnitzer's view, the country would be far better off if the generals could take over.

freemasonrywatch.org

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: six67seven

It looks more like his West Point class ring.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Interestingly

Silverstein has said in interviews that he usually spent his mornings in breakfast meetings at Windows on the World on top of the World Trade Center North Tower, and with new tenants in the building. However, the morning of September 11, 2001, his wife insisted that he attend a medical appointment with his dermatologist. Due to the appointment, he escaped almost certain death.

His Daughter also missed her usual breakfast there as well as others who did not show that day.
en.wikipedia.org...

The missing money seems neglected, it could have paid for anything.
edit on 13-9-2015 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

It looks more like his West Point class ring.

I've never seen a West Point ring that looks like that.

You have?

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 04:02 PM
link   

You have?

The are many different types.

And do not believe what you read on freemasonrywatch.org, they claim EVERYONE is a Mason.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: FlySolo

Yup read all about them a few years ago but no-one was interested in listening. The photos of the area they were in did seem to tie in with the suggestion that many of the top floors were empty and for the most part gutted. It was confirmed by Port Authority records that the towers were very very under occupied and weren't making money a situation that grew rapidly worse after the 1993 bomb. I believe it was arranged in the 90's with Silverstein to get rid of the white elephants and when the first bombing didn't work they had to re-think and decided a more dramatic attack with a huge emotional appeal would be best and would allow the US to attack the enemies of Israel with justification. Just an opinion
edit on 13-9-2015 by PhyllidaDavenport because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 04:03 PM
link   
An additional question:

This is the Geletin group's ostensible website. www.gelitin.net...#

They speak openly about their presence there, and include some of these photographs. They also show other art projects they have done before that, and since.

I'm just playing the devil's advocate but... other than invoking the "secret societies like to tell us what they're doing, but in parables and symbolically rather than literally" hypothesis... why would they be so public about this if there was even circumstantial evidence that could tie back to them? Is that something Mossad agent provocateurs trained to be stealthy would do?

Again, I'm just playing the devil's advocate. I'm not arguing or asserting anything one way or another. I absolutely concur that this is all incredibly bizarre and, at least in my opinion, suspicious. Particularly the sketches, now that I've seen them too.

I also now have the news articles that originally reported on this, apparently confirming they are indeed in WTC, even by their own admission, in the photos in question. So now the only questions are (for me at least): Are we quite certain the DEA report is real, and if so, how? And how do we know these particular individuals in this particular art group were linked to the purported Mossad agents?

Just trying to follow the trail while also being skeptically rigorous.

Peace.
edit on 9/13/2015 by AceWombat04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: skyeagle409

I will disagree on the cell phone point yet again. If you have watched the video in its entirety it is stated quite categorically that a) cell phones do not work at the altitude the planes were travelling at the time of the calls and b) airphones were not available for passenger use. Also in the video, bearing in mind Rebekah Roth was an actual stewardess at the time, there were many protocols totally ignored by the stewardesses on board which only others in the business would notice. I for one do not believe these calls were made from a plane in the air and it scares me to think so but I believe the calls were made either under duress or with the passengers believing it was part of a drill or exercise.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport
...and b) airphones were not available for passenger use.

Are you saying GTE AirFones were not around in 2001?

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

You have?

The are many different types.

And do not believe what you read on freemasonrywatch.org, they claim EVERYONE is a Mason.

So you haven't seen a West Point class ring that looks like that...?

I'll take that as a 'No'.

Thanks

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: baddmove

Pictures in this link show the numbers on more boxes. Interesting.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

Yes, however the FBI said Barbra Olsen did not make any calls that day.

So is the FBI lying?

Let's just say the FBI is mistaken. Let's take a look at these records.

Phone Record 1

Phone Record 2

Phone Record 3

Phone Record 4

Now, let's take a look here.

AT&T Operator, Teresa Gonzalez, Contacts the FBI

Teresa Gonzalez, operator for AT&T Services AT&T, telephonically contacted the Federal Bureau of Investigation FBI to report an emergency phone call received by AT&T. After being advised of the identity of the interviewing agent and the nature of the interview, she provided the following information:

Mercy Lorenzo, also an operator with AT&T, received a call from a female passenger on flight 77 requesting to be transferred to telephone number 202514-2201. The female passenger advised the plane was being hi-jacked. Hi-jackers were ordering passengers to move to the back of the plane and were armed with guns and knives. Lorenzo indicated the pilot might not yet be aware of the take over of the plane.

Additionally, the number provided was the number of the passenger's husband. He is a Sergeant and resides in Washington, D.C.

www.911myths.com...

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join