It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Bombshell: Methodical Deception -- Rebekah Roth

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Let me just say the rabbit hole keeps getting deeper with 9/11.

I continue to say this was a joint operation between multiple clandestine groups to launch a mutually beneficial false flag.

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: proob4

Electronic Fuses aren't employed in explosive demolition firing trains, if thats what is being suggested.

They use shock tube between charges, not wires and "fuse blocks".

spent shock tube

I wasn't suggesting that at all. I said these are buss bars used in office wiring.

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: baddmove

I just open the link, I believe your right. It does explain things clearly now.

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: proob4

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: proob4

Electronic Fuses aren't employed in explosive demolition firing trains, if thats what is being suggested.

They use shock tube between charges, not wires and "fuse blocks".

spent shock tube

I wasn't suggesting that at all. I said these are buss bars used in office wiring.

No prob. I agree. I should have said if thats what the article suggests…

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: OneGoal
a reply to: jude11

Remote controlled planes? Demos? Falling buildings that didnt get hit? Put options on united and AA?

New members? Ridiculous assumptions? Coordinated attacks on deniers? Attempts of "Quick...Look Over Here!"

I get it.

Jude

+12 more 
posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Never forget, 9/11/2001. Never forget, radical Muslims didn't plan and execute the greatest terrorist attack in the history of our nation, our government did. Never forget, no steel framed buildings have ever collapsed due to fire or by planes hitting them. Never forget, jet fuel cannot melt steel beams. Never forget, building 7 collapsed at free fall speed when there was only a small fire in the building and was never touched by a plane. Never forget, that The Twin Towers were the biggest set of steel towers on the planet and it only took less than an hour for the first tower to collapse. Never forget, there were people hanging from the ledges, right by where the building had been hit, so there's no way the fire could be so hot that it made the entire tower to crumble. Never forget, all 3 buildings fell straight down at nearly free-fall speed and that can only be done if bombs were inside the building and was imploded. Never forget, loud explosions were reported by police officers, fire fighters, and civilians multiple times that day. Never forget, there's never been a time in history that a plane disintegrated as such claims were presented when Flight 93 supposedly was overtaken by passengers and dove into the ground. Never forget, a plane could never even fly close to the Pentagon without being shot down. Never forget, a highly skilled professional pilot could never fly into the Pentagon as the government said it did. Never forget, The Pentagon had 80 surveillance cameras, but never showed a plane hitting the building. Never forget, the hole in the Pentagon was way too small for a Boeing 747 to crash into it. Never forget, there is no evidence linking Osama Bin Laden to the 9/11 attacks. Never forget, there's zero evidence linking the supposed hi-jackers to the 9/11 attacks. Never forget, bombs can be seen exploding from the side of the towers right before it they came crashing down. Never forget, 3,000 lives were murdered in cold blood. Never forget, our government put our lives in fear and terror. Never forget, the war on terror was created by our government and so was Al-Qaeda. Never forget, because of 9/11, we invaded Iraq and Afghanistan and murdered hundreds of thousands innocent people. Never forget, George W. Bush passed "The Patriot Act" because of 9/11 so the government could have more control over our lives. Never forget, the day before 9/11, Donald Rumsfeld announced 2.3 Trillion dollars was missing from the Pentagon. Never forget, the massive cover-up from the Federal government, the FBI, the CIA, and most importantly, the media. Never forget, our enemy is within. Never forget, they want a New World Order. Never forget, both democrats and republicans serve the same master.

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sovan
Siverstain.

Mossaud.

Yes he made a killing literally in insurance fraud.

It makes me pysically sick thinking about the vermin.

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: DarthFazer Nice, but "never forget" to make paragraphs.

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Awww man... I am unable to watch the videos.

If only there was some sort of rule in place requiring that someone who posts a new thread containing videos to post the relevant information for all to see for those unable to watch the video so that they too might be able to benefit from the super awesome crucial information and participate in the discussion.

Guess I'll have to dig through the thread and look for clues, hoping to find a few morsels of information for my info-starved brain to digest, since this subject is important to me, as it should be for any human being on the planet. Sooooooo curious!

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: DarthFazer

Sorry, but we need paragraphs.

Credit to you:

Never forget, 9/11/2001.

Never forget, radical Muslims didn't plan and execute the greatest terrorist attack in the history of our nation, our government did.

Never forget, no steel framed buildings have ever collapsed due to fire or by planes hitting them.

Never forget, jet fuel cannot melt steel beams.

Never forget, building 7 collapsed at free fall speed when there was only a small fire in the building and was never touched by a plane.

Never forget, that The Twin Towers were the biggest set of steel towers on the planet and it only took less than an hour for the first tower to collapse.

Never forget, there were people hanging from the ledges, right by where the building had been hit, so there's no way the fire could be so hot that it made the entire tower to crumble.

Never forget, all 3 buildings fell straight down at nearly free-fall speed and that can only be done if bombs were inside the building and was imploded.

Never forget, loud explosions were reported by police officers, fire fighters, and civilians multiple times that day.

Never forget, there's never been a time in history that a plane disintegrated as such claims were presented when Flight 93 supposedly was overtaken by passengers and dove into the ground.

Never forget, a plane could never even fly close to the Pentagon without being shot down.

Never forget, a highly skilled professional pilot could never fly into the Pentagon as the government said it did.

Never forget, The Pentagon had 80 surveillance cameras, but never showed a plane hitting the building.

Never forget, the hole in the Pentagon was way too small for a Boeing 747 to crash into it.

Never forget, there is no evidence linking Osama Bin Laden to the 9/11 attacks.

Never forget, there's zero evidence linking the supposed hi-jackers to the 9/11 attacks.

Never forget, bombs can be seen exploding from the side of the towers right before it they came crashing down.

Never forget, 3,000 lives were murdered in cold blood.

Never forget, our government put our lives in fear and terror.

Never forget, the war on terror was created by our government and so was Al-Qaeda.

Never forget, because of 9/11, we invaded Iraq and Afghanistan and murdered hundreds of thousands innocent people.

Never forget, George W. Bush passed "The Patriot Act" because of 9/11 so the government could have more control over our lives.

Never forget, the day before 9/11, Donald Rumsfeld announced 2.3 Trillion dollars was missing from the Pentagon.

Never forget, the massive cover-up from the Federal government, the FBI, the CIA, and most importantly, the media.

Never forget, our enemy is within.

Never forget, they want a New World Order. Never forget, both democrats and republicans serve the same master.

Thank you.

We will never forget.

Jude

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 09:53 PM
link   

I'm impressed. Fluck the paragraphs, you stated it perfectly. Well said!

+7 more 
posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 10:03 PM
link   
21 ton explosion! Detected from space! And building still stands.

Now had Larry Silverstien privatized it and took out specific insurance after discovering it needed the asbestos removed costing millions the steel beams would majicaly buckle.

Want to find the real culprits of 9-11 ? just follow the blood money. Those who profited from it and the war in Iraq "halliburton" cough
edit on 12-9-2015 by DarthFazer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 10:09 PM
link   

I think you have a handle on this travesty! You are on a roll, don't stop.

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: jude11

Ahh my wall-o-text is overkill

I stand corrected

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: firerescue

According to all I have read/watched the buildings were already rigged and had been for some time prior. It was confirmed that for months before the incident, work was being undertaken "upgrading" the entire lift shafts & system. This act I believe was the reason for the enormous explosions in the lift shafts and in the sub basements

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: firerescue

Started in SCAD, graduated NJIT with a P.B.A.S. in Arch, transfered to Cooper Union for 1 year and received my Masters in Princeton.

Many of your questions were explained earlier on in the thread by me.

Bld 7 also had private security(in documentary 102 minutes you can see one) which handled all personnel evacuation and guarded the building up to an unknown point. Also most didn't know there were other more discreet ways of entering, being a federal building, most have these private access junctions for reasons of protection & anonymity. Even NYC judges, DA and prosecutors have that luxury.

Take a guess at how many steel skeletal structures have collapsed solely due to fire wholely and symetrically, in recorded history?
Never mind I know your answer already cause I've heard all the arguements, angles, debunkings, etc. from colleagues, professors, contractors, construction workers, demo experts, engineers, firemen, etc. I've actually spent more time on this then I've ever wanted to, but here I am yet again, I was bored tonight.

If you have your opinion of this - go with it, it is of no consequence to me whether you believe it or not. The reason I feel this way is that it's too late to do anything about it now anyway, who are we going to arrest Bush? Revolt? Succession? Give me a break!
Proof is long gone and we can sit here till WW3 begins argueing over something neither of us can prove or disprove. Not every person I spoke to felt it was demolished, just the greater majority.

So after you hopefully go and read my other posts here, then go and look at several dozens other buildings being demo'd online(videos). Remember that those carry all the due diligence of planning and time. Or if you really want to get technical create a simulation like a student did in MIT. Maybe take a trip to the ASTM labs or the Berkley earthquake labs, they all have talked about this also at some point. Then come to your own conclusion.

But I'm still not going to care what you ultimately believe. After staring at this issue in the face for years and talking to people with vastly more experience in numerous different disciplines, I vote it was 'pulled', it's what I believe and I don't even know why they would do it.

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 10:21 PM
link   
What is said in closets and behind closed doors shall be shouted across rooftops

We are living in the time of revelation when all the secrets shall be revealed.

Be carefull you are not deceived said Jesus.
edit on 12-9-2015 by piney because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
Let me just say the rabbit hole keeps getting deeper with 9/11.

I continue to say this was a joint operation between multiple clandestine groups to launch a mutually beneficial false flag.

We know the Saudis funded it too

They hate their arab neighbors as much as Isreal

Id guess they made a "ill scratch your back you scratch mine" deal at the round table. There are rothchild meetings held in secrecy , how do we know this elaborate ruse wasnt master minded previous to 9-11 there ?

At the end of the day its all about the coin .. money and power is the universal language they only seem to understand. Probably came together with thunderous applause just like Republicans and democrats did in the senate when they passed draconian laws like ndaa patriot act.

And so operation northwoods got the green light

Poof !

Rest is history

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: DarthFazer

Now had Larry Silverstien privatized it and took out specific insurance after discovering it needed the asbestos removed costing millions the steel beams would majicaly buckle.

Want to find the real culprits of 9-11 ? just follow the blood money. Those who profited from it and the war in Iraq "halliburton" cough

The September 11 Financial Heist: “Follow The 9/11 Money Trail”
source: www.globalresearch.ca...

edit on 12-9-2015 by seasoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasoul

originally posted by: DarthFazer

The September 11 Financial Heist: “Follow The 9/11 Money Trail”
source: www.globalresearch.ca...

Exactamundo

Thanks for the link ill give it a read.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join