It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Bombshell: Methodical Deception -- Rebekah Roth

page: 42
<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

The likely source for the rare cancers you mention (thanks much for mentioning it) is a radiation event, just like Chernobyl and Hiroshima.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Salander

Of which there was plenty of in the buildings. A building that size has a lot of tritium in it. Fairly harmless normally, but it would have been in the dust after, to get absorbed into lungs and tissue.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 09:21 AM
link   

To a person with cognitive dissonance, nothing at all the government says is fishy, nothing suspicious. The truth threatens the well-being of the dissonant, and is thus avoided at all costs.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Haven't had the time to watch the video. What I want to ask quickly is whether or not she has any proven links between the students suspected of espionage and the art group gelatin? Or is that just speculation?

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: sg1642

Suppose it depends on your idea of proof...I would say not although she does have some new stuff I hadn't heard before

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Salander

The truth threatens the well-being of the dissonant, and is thus avoided at all costs.

No, the speculation provided by the conspiracy believers does not threaten the OS.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Suppose it depends on your idea of proof...I would say not although she does have some new stuff I hadn't heard before

You gotta keep coming up with new stuff to keep the sales of books going.

Ask yourself something.
Does any of these book/DVD authors have anything that would stand up in court?
Dr Judy Woods? No way. She would be laughed out the door.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: micpsi

Well, no doubt, but you still missed the point. You failed to understand the significance of the passport. It was not merely that it was undamaged but that it was supposedly found lying on top of a heap of rubble, instead of what common sense would indicate - being buried under thousands of tons of rubble.

Take a look at the photo of paper articles from a fiery crash where a lone hijacker slammed PSA 1771 into the ground at a high rate of speed.

I might add that despite the collapse of the WTC Towers, there were still people who were trapped inside the wreckage and survived.

edit on 24-9-2015 by skyeagle409 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Let's have a little bit of common sense here where the passport is concerned. It is beyond ridiculous to suggest that this hijackers passport, which was doubtless on his person where most people keep their passports, managed to survive the intense heat which allegedly vaporised the victims caused a monumental fireball and melted steel girders enough to cause the collapse creating zillions of tons of dust and rubble in which barely a piece of anything survived, but this asbestos coated passport miraculously floats down to earth barely scorched so his picture and name were intact and land on top of rubble for all to see and then be very luckily found by an FBI agent which then meant that within just a few hours, the whole world knew exactly who had done the deed and how and why, allowing the speedy push through of the Patriot Act and a War in Afghanistan. Hmmm gosh forgive my cynisism

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 03:03 PM
link   

And yet it's hardly the first time it's happened.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Not the first time that someone's passport on his person, his person that was vaporised, managed to escape? That's one hell of a passport!

There's belief, there's cognitive dissonance and then there's downright bloody mindedness which I think a lot of this thread has now become. Rhetoric for rhetoric's sake

I can understand the military people on here for sticking to their guns (no pun intended) and believing the OS without question to a point, but the rest?? To accept a story from a Government and its agencies who are well known for their love of false flag operations without questioning is faith but its a blind faith

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Not the first time something that should have burned went through a fireball and didn't burn or even appear to be damaged by it. It happens a lot more than you think in plane crashes.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 03:18 PM
link   

We see plane parts fly out the far side of the building.
They found body parts on the ground before the collapse.
You can see pictures and video of both.
Why not a passport?

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Not the first time that someone's passport on his person, his person that was vaporised, managed to escape? That's one hell of a passport!

You are assuming it was still in his pocket.
People leave things behind on planes all the time.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Once again you both are assuming the passport went through the fireball.
In many of the photos of the wreckage there were no scorch marks.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: samkent

I've seen paper that we know went through a fireball land without a mark on it. Either way, it's fairly normal for things that should burn to come through intact in a plane crash.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Oh for crying out loud, notebooks that were on the persons of astronauts on board the Space Shuttle Columbia survived, it is NOT that odd that a passport would survive.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: cardinalfan0596

Oh for crying out loud, notebooks that were on the persons of astronauts on board the Space Shuttle Columbia survived, it is NOT that odd that a passport would survive.

That could hardly be considered "intact".

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: cardinalfan0596

Intact doesn't mean it takes a forensic scientist to put back together a heap of paper! And to be fair I would also assume that the astronauts suits were pretty much fireproof so if the notebooks were inside the suits I would imagine there would be some evidence of them NOT like some blokes passport in his pocket in an intense fireball that managed to vaporise everyone EXCEPT his passport

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport
and melted steel girders

Oh dear,another truther silly story!

Please show exactly where steel girders were melted at the WTC.

top topics

<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join