It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Bombshell: Methodical Deception -- Rebekah Roth

page: 39
<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: wildb
I have yet to see evidence of body's , luggage , large parts of the air frame or anything.

That is because you simply refuse to look at them, links to them have been published here for many years....

All this CT stuff could be put to rest if they show us photos or video of the 757 crashing into the Pentagon, but they have not done that have they, instead they confiscated all surveillance tapes from all around the area.

Those tapes have been released, and again links to them have been posted here for a long time - So that is another thing you refuse to look at!

Also just why do you think other companies video camera's would be watching the Pentagon?

edit on 23-9-2015 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Text Air traffic controllers watched it from the tower of Reagan National

Nevermind....

www.faa.gov...

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Text Air traffic controllers watched it from the tower of Reagan National

Nevermind....

www.faa.gov...

Perhaps I am wrong..

www.faa.gov...

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: wildb

How many time are you going to post this video, it is nothing but a joke.

The joke lies in the fact you think a missile was responsible when people reported an aircraft, not a missile and the fact that recovered wreckage was that of a B-757, not a cruise missile.

Let's read this ATC communication transcript between ATC and a C-130 pilot who witnessed the crash of American 77 at the Pentagon.

9:36:41 - ATC: GOFER zero 6, traffic is 11 o'clock and five miles northbound fast moving, type and altitude unknown.

9:36:49 - GOFER06: GOFER zero 6 we have the traffic in sight >unintelligible<

9:36:52 - ATC: Ah, you have the traffic, do you know what kind it is, can you see?

9:36:54 - GOFER06: Looks like a 757 sir.

9:36:59 - ATC: A 757. Can you estimate his altitude?

9:36:59 - GOFER06: Ah, looks like he's at low altitude right now sir.
9:37:04 - ATC: GOFER eight [sic] six, thank you.
>crosstalk<
>pause<

9:37:17 - GOFER06: That, ah, traffic from GOFER zero 6 is still in a descent now, and, uh, looks like he's strolled [?] out north east [?]

9:37:24 - ATC: All right. Thank you.
>crosstalk<

9:37:30 - ATC: GOFER eight [sic] six, climb and maintain, uh,

9:37:32 - ATC background: You getting the military?

9:37:33 - ATC: Yeah. Stand by. GOFER eight [sic] six,

9:37:35 - ATC: GOFER eight [sic] six, turn right and follow the traffic, please.

9:37:40 - ATC: GOFER eight [sic] six, turn right heading zero eight zero, we're going to vector you for the traffic.

9:37:44 - GOFER06: Okay, zero eight zero, GOFER zero six it's...

9:37:47 - ATC: Dulles, I'm keeping GOFER eight six, uh, zero six with me for a while.
>crosstalk<
>ATC interacts with another flight<
>pause<

9:38:23 - GOFER06: Washington, this is GOFER zero six.

9:38:25 - ATC: GOFER zero six, go ahead.

9:38:26 - GOFER06: [?] ... aircraft is down, he's in our [a?] twelve o'clock position, looks like it's just a, uh, north, west of the airfield at this time sir.

9:38:36 - ATC: GOFER eight [sic] six, thank you, descend and maintain two thousand

9:38:39 - GOFER06: Okay, we're down to two thousand

9:38:53 - GOFER06: And uh, this is GOFER zero six , it looks like that aircraft crashed into the Pentagon, sir.

9:38:59 - ATC: GOFER eight [sic] six, GOFER zero six, thank you.

If the plane would had hit even one light pole the wing would be destroyed,...

That is false. A close examination of the light poles indicated serious impact damage.

it might even burst into flames,...

It didn't happen.

... at the least it would stop flying.

Not at over 500 mph!

... But hitting five poles? and keep flying, I don't think so. Like the other member said, I'll take the word of people who were there.

The same people who saw American 77 strike the light poles.

edit on 23-9-2015 by skyeagle409 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Which has what to do with Regan National air traffic control?

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

I look at everything , post them then. Other hotels and gas stations ect had cameras with the Pentagon in the background, if a 757 flew into the Pentagon it would be on tape..

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 08:26 PM
link   

TextThe joke lies in the fact you think a missile was responsible

Wrong, I never said that in any way..

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 08:27 PM
link   

I look at everything , post them then. Other hotels and gas stations ect had cameras with the Pentagon in the background, if a 757 flew into the Pentagon it would be on tape..

It was captured on tape and it was even in the video I posted, which tells me that you didn't bother to review my video. In fact, you can even see the vertical stabilizer of American 77 in the background.

American 77 Video

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 08:30 PM
link   

TextLet's read this ATC communication transcript between ATC and a C-130 pilot who witnessed the crash of American 77 at the Pentagon.

Why should I believe this is true, lets start at the beginning, the damage to the Pentagon is not consistent with the impact of a 757.. that is a fact..

edit on 23-9-2015 by wildb because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Nice video. I'm surprised she is still around to be honest. It seems like every time someone comes out , they get assassinated.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 08:38 PM
link   

the damage to the Pentagon is not consistent with the impact of a 757.. that is a fact..

No it is not a fact, it is a truther lie.

guardian.150m.com...
frustratingfraud.blogspot.com.au...
www.democraticunderground.com...
en.wikipedia.org...:_In_Plane_Site
911research.wtc7.net...
edit on 23-9-2015 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Just to let you know your video is bogus.

Photo: Engine Wheel From an RB-211-535, used to power American 77

Photo: B-757 Wing Tip

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: skyeagle409

You need to learn the word propaganda.. the video I posted speaks for itself, again the damage to the building is NOT consistent with the impact from a 757..

Post all you want , you will never get around that fact..

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Wrong, I never said that in any way

I might add that American 77 was tracked by radar all the way to the Pentagon. ATC personnel also watched American 77 before it slammed into the Pentagon.

Letter of Danielle (O'Brien) Howell: American 77 Wutbess

Mr. Meyssan's book "9/11: The big Lie" states that on September 11, 2001 I and my fellow air traffic controllers at Dulles airport had "no possible doubt" that the plane we saw approaching Washington, DC, which subsequently crashed into the Pentagon, "could not be a commercial airliner, but only a military aircraft" because of its speed and maneuverability.
In the manner Mr. Meyssen took my statements from context and arranged them to support his theory, his conclusions are a blatant disregard for the truth.

Upon initial impression, I considered the target, later confirmed to have been American Airlines flight 77, to possibly have been a military aircraft. In an interview with ABC's 20/20, I stated, "The speed, the maneuverability, the way that he turned, we all thought in the radar room, all of us experienced air traffic controllers, that that was a military plane. You don't fly a 757 in that manner. It's unsafe."

Since that tragic day, I've realised that it was never the intent of the hijacker to safely land American flight 77 anywhere. The usual preparations for a safe landing without our National Airspace System were not a consideration.

Further, my colleagues at Reagan National Air Traffic Control Tower observed, from the windows of the Tower, and American Airlines Boeing 757 disappear below the skyline just prior to the smoke beginning at the Pentagon. Where is this B757 now? There was no situation when a standard airliner would traverse the skies around Washington, D.C. without strict approval by FAA Air Traffic Control.

Where are the crew and passengers from American 77? They have never been accounted for by Mr. Meyssen. Another valid point against the argument by Meyssen is the path the aircraft flew. Meyssen suggests it was a military missile used to impact the Pentagon. Why would a missile make a 360 degree manuever like this to reduce its altitude. A missile would be on course, at its appropriate altitude, when it approached the target.

The suggestion of the use of a military plane or missile, knowing all available facts, is simply beyond consideration.
If Mr. Meyssen had been interested in the full truth, many sources were available. There would have been no better witnesses than the aviation-trained, eye witnesses of Air Traffic Control. In that he never requested interviews of any of us who were there, his interest obviously lies not in revealing any truth, but in his personal financial gain.

Respectfully,

Danielle (O'Brien) Howell

911myths.com...
[/quote

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 08:57 PM
link   
double post

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 08:59 PM
link   

TextJust to let you know your video is bogus.

Really, it just states facts,, shows photos, can you argue with them, the book was not burned, ect.. your a funny guy..

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 09:00 PM
link   
The video you posted is a joke. The book, the computer.....none of it was exposed until that section collapsed, so it shouldn't be burnt. The damage is fully consistent with the impact of a 757. You should quit watching goofy videos.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 09:01 PM
link   

And what should it have looked like? A cartoon cutout of the plane?

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: cardinalfan0596

The video you posted is a joke.

No, the bogus video that you posted, is a joke. Apparently, you were unaware that your video was a known bogus video.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 09:03 PM
link   

TextI might add that American 77 was tracked by radar all the way to the Pentagon

Now your just making things up...

top topics

<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join