It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Bombshell: Methodical Deception -- Rebekah Roth

page: 41
<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Is it remotely possible that we could stop using the word Truther as a lightly veiled insult?

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 06:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport
a reply to: hellobruce

So are you denying that the top floors and all subsequent floors were pulverised to dust?

So you are claiming that the hundred thousand+ tonnes of steel was pulverised to dust?

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 06:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

originally posted by: micpsi
the demolition squibs dozens of floors below the collapse level due to some demolition charges going off prematurely.

This again shows you have no clue at all how building demolition is done, why would they need those charges dozens of floors below the collapse level? After the collapse was started, nothing was going to stop it. Also why was no signs of all these demolition charges found in the debris? How did they smuggle the tonnes of explosives into the buildings past the bomb sniffing dogs?

The error is yours. It is simply wrong to argue that nothing was going to stop the fall of both towers, once started. That's just bad physics. The perps had to ensure their total destruction in order to eliminate all evidence of how it was achieved. They could not rely on placing demolition charges only on the uppermost floors, as this would have left many floors intact. You are misinformed about the problem of smuggling explosives. According to Scott Forbes, a senior database administrator for Fiduciary Trust, Inc. – a high-net investment bank which was later acquired by Franklin Templeton – this is precisely what took place. Forbes, who was hired by Fiduciary in 1999 and is now stationed at a U.K. branch office, was working on the weekend of September 8-9, 2001, and said that his company was given three weeks advance notice that New York’s Port Authority would take out power in the South Tower from the 48th floor up. The reason: the Port Authority was performing a cabling upgrade to increase the WTC’s computer bandwidth.

Forbes stated that Fiduciary Trust was one of the WTC’s first occupants after it was erected, and that a “power-down” had never been initiated prior to this occasion. He also stated that his company put forth a huge investment in time and resources to take down their computer systems due to the deliberate power outage. This process, Forbes recalled, began early Saturday morning (September 8th) and continued until mid-Sunday afternoon (September 9th) – approximately 30 hours. As a result of having its electricity cut, the WTC’s security cameras were rendered inoperative, as were its I.D. systems, and elevators to the upper floors.

Forbes did stress, though, that there was power to the WTC’s lower floors, and that there were plenty of engineers going in-and-out of the WTC who had free access throughout the building due to its security system being knocked out. In an e-mail to journalist John Kaminski, author of The Day America Died (Sisyphus Press) and America’s Autopsy Report (Dandelion Books), Forbes wrote: “Without power there were no security cameras, no security locks on doors, and many, many ‘engineers’ coming in and out of the tower.”

Forbes didn’t think much of these occurrences at the time, and said that he worked until Monday morning (September 10th) to get all the computer systems back online. Due to his IT-related duties on Saturday & Sunday, Forbes had Tuesday, September 11th off, and thus watched the World Trade Center towers collapse from his apartment. While doing so, he recalled, “I was convinced immediately that something was happening related to the weekend work.”

In addition, Forbes says there were other peculiarities revolving around this unreported event, including:

1) Fiduciary employees trapped between the 90-97th floors of the South Tower told family members (via cell-phone calls) that they were hearing “bomb-like explosions” throughout the towers.

2) Video cameras positioned atop the World Trade Center which were used to feed daily images to local television stations were inexplicably inoperative that morning.

3) A Fiduciary employee who was on one of the lower floors and escaped immediately after the first (North) tower was struck, reported that he was amazed by the large number of FBI agents that were already on the streets surrounding the WTC complex only minutes after the initial strike.

In the end, Forbes says that even though these disclosures could jeopardize his current employment, he has stepped forward because, “I have mailed this information to many people, including the 9/11 Commission, but no one seems to be registering these facts.”

So, you see, there was plenty of opportunity to smuggle in tons of explosives under the guise of computer cable upgrading. Anyway, anyone could have smuggled in explosives over a period of time without no one noticing! See here:
www.globalresearch.ca...

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 06:08 AM
link   

In any video anywhere in the years after this event, have you seen any "tons of steel girders" flying out of the explosions at the top of the towers?

Seriously, it can be seen as plain as day that the upper floors were most definitely pulverised and what's more the debris was forced outwards at speed

Answering questions with questions is not answering

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 06:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: micpsi
that New York’s Port Authority would take out power in the South Tower from the 48th floor up. The reason: the Port Authority was performing a cabling upgrade to increase the WTC’s computer bandwidth.

This has already been shown to be wrong, the observation deck on the roof was never closed....

. As a result of having its electricity cut, the WTC’s security cameras were rendered inoperative, as were its I.D. systems, and elevators to the upper floors.

So how did people get up to the roof?

So, you see, there was plenty of opportunity to smuggle in tons of explosives under the guise of computer cable upgrading. Anyway, anyone could have smuggled in explosives over a period of time without no one noticing!

So again, how did they get past the bomb sniffing dogs?

So you think it only takes a few hours to wire a huge building up for demolition so no one notices it in the morning!

Unless you follow the James Bond school of building demolition where a few egg timers stuck on the walls will blow up a huge building!
edit on 24-9-2015 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Again it has been done to death but I'll reiterate because I'm in that kinda mood....the months of supposed lift shaft renovations prior to 9/11 gave ample opportunity for the placing of said explosives. Also if you note from the pictures of the Israeli art students, you will see that many of the upper floors were in fact gutted and not habitable, with ceilings removed etc. These areas were not used and allegedly no go areas due to safety concerns obviously, so again explosives could have been placed on these floors quite easily.

I would like to add that if thermate or nano thermite wasn't used as you and others believe, what accounts for over 800 deaths of firefighters & police since the event, from rare cancers some of which when investigated showed that their lungs contained nanotube structures from the dust which is an indication of nano thermite

People are still dying and its wrong..in fact its way beyond wrong. As I said in another thread regarding war crimes and crimes again humanity, if and when all these inconsistencies are actually admitted, and the official story proven to have been an elaborate ploy to go to war, I hope with all my heart that the dreadful uncaring perpetrators are prosecuted regardless of who they are with as much vigour as the Israelis have shown the Nazis

Just saying

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 06:50 AM
link   

when investigated showed that their lungs contained nanotube structures from the dust which is an indication of nano thermite

How about a valid medical source for that claim?

the official story proven to have been an elaborate ploy to go to war,

That will never happen, as it was not!

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Your wish is my command

National Centre for Biotechnology Information

Surely not even you honest believers in the official story can dispute or take issue with this report?

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Surely not even you honest believers in the official story can dispute or take issue with this report?

Did you even read it?

Tissue mineralogic analyses showed variable amounts of sheets of aluminum and magnesium silicates, chrysotile asbestos, calcium phosphate, and calcium sulfate. Small shards of glass containing mostly silica and magnesium were also found.

Also what is drywall made of? Also

The levels of dioxin measured in the air near the smoldering pile "were the highest ambient measurements of dioxin ever recorded anywhere in the world," levels at least 100 times higher than those found downwind of a garbage incinerator, according to an analysis published by EPA scientists [pdf] in 2007.

www.scientificamerican.com...

Ten years later, no one knows what was in the cloud of gases released by the combustion of all that jet fuel and building material but science has revealed what was in the dust—cement, steel, gypsum from drywall, building materials, cellulose from paper, synthetic molecules from rugs, glass fibers and human hair from the long decades of the two towers' use, among other items. "The [World Trade Center] dust held everything we consider near and dear to us," wrote Lioy, who carried out the first such analysis, in his book Dust: The Inside Story of Its Role in the September 11th Aftermath (Rowman & Littlefield Publishers, 2010).

As for the carbon nanotubes, nothing to do with thermite....

They can either be commercially synthesized or can develop spontaneously over flames and high temperatures in the presence of carbon and a metal catalyst.

However, the high temperatures generated during the WTC disaster as a result of the combustion of fuel in the presence of carbon and metals would have been sufficient to locally generate large numbers of CNT. This scenario could have caused the generation of CNT that we have noted in the dust samples and in the lung biopsy specimens.

So that is where they came from! Or possibly even cars.

Recently, however, small numbers of CNT have been identified in control specimens from the tri-state area (New York, New Jersey, Connecticut) at minimal concentrations (Gordon R, unpublished data). These might originate in the combustion engines of automobiles (Lam et al. 2006).

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Can you answer me just two questions please? Since you seem to avoid the questions and just hit back with more questions or statitistics

What would it take to make you question the OS? and if you say nothing whatsoever then can you answer this...If in the future it was crystal clear cut & dried that it was an inside job, how do you think you would feel or react? Would affect you in anyway?

I'm seriously curious and interested. I know that if we that believe in the other side of the coin were irrefutably proven totally wrong without a shadow of a doubt I'd be gutted but with a tinge of happy that it was what it was and people can rest in peace and move on

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

Your wish is my command

National Centre for Biotechnology Information

Funny how the word "thermite" is not found anywhere on that page.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 07:39 AM
link   

As he should. While a lot of concrete and drywall got busted into itty bitty pieces, the steel floor pans, trusses, desks, computers etc.....still provide several hundred tons of weight crashing down....more than enough to snap bolts and welds.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 07:44 AM
link   
From the site most often used as a teaching aid for debunkers
just kidding but it is admitted that thermite presence is no longer an hypothesis and then goes on to say how to debunk it
Digwithin

The evidence for the presence of thermite at the World Trade Center (WTC) on 9/11 is extensive and compelling. This evidence has accumulated to the point at which we can say that WTC thermite is no longer a hypothesis, it is a tested and proven theory. Therefore it is not easy to debunk it. But the way to do so is not difficult to understand.

To debunk the thermite theory, one must first understand the evidence for it and then show how all of that evidence is either mistaken or explained by other phenomena. Here are the top ten categories of evidence for thermite at the WTC.

Carbon nanotubes have been found in the WTC dust and in the lungs of 9/11 first responders. Formation of carbon nanotubes requires extremely high temperatures, specific metal catalysts, and carbon compounds exactly like those found in nanothermite formulations. Researchers have discovered that nanothermite produces the same kinds of carbon nanotubes. That finding has been confirmed by independent analysis in a commercial contract laboratory.

also

A peer-reviewed scientific publication has identified the presence of nanothermite in the WTC dust. One of the critical aspects of that paper has been confirmed by an independent scientist. A visual comparison between nanothermite residues and particles found in the WTC dust is remarkable.

Surely a site like this that purposefully encourages people to debunk regardless of proven facts and scientific research and has to resort to advising people to say truthers are "mistaken" etcspeaks volumes for their actual belief in the OS and is in a way a tad fraudulent if it has to stoop to such methods

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 07:45 AM
link   

What would it take to make you question the OS?

How about some evidence it was something other than 4 hijacked planes!

Funny how truthers refuse to accept that possibility, claiming it was silent explosives, or mini nuclear weapons, or painted on thermite, or pod carrying-missile firing planes, or beam weapons from space, or cruise missiles etc.

If in the future it was crystal clear cut & dried that it was an inside job, how do you think you would feel or react? Would affect you in anyway?

We all know that will never happen, so it will not affect me at all.

What will you think when no evidence at all ever comes forward for your silly conspiracy theory?

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 07:50 AM
link   

A peer-reviewed scientific publication has identified the presence of nanothermite in the WTC dust.

Oh dear, there is that truther lie again.... it was NOT peer reviewed, it was a "pay to publish any crap" journal, and the editor resigned as she did not even know it was going to be published!

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 07:50 AM
link   

I already said in my post how I'd feel I simply wanted to know what it would take for someone who believes wholeheartedly in the OS to question it or take another look

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 07:51 AM
link   

I simply wanted to know what it would take for someone who believes wholeheartedly in the OS to question it or take another look

As I said, some evidence.... but after 14 years there is still zero evidence it was anything but 4 planes!

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 07:52 AM
link   
I'm not one of those that believe in the no planes theory so can't help there!

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Can any of you hand on heart say that when presented with say the miraculous surviving terrorist passport scenario that you have never thought hmmm ok that seems a bit fishy?

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Considering the number of weird things that have survived plane crashes intact, no I didn't find it weird. It's not the first time paper has survived unscathed from a plane crash.

top topics

<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join