It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Bombshell: Methodical Deception -- Rebekah Roth

page: 38
<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Nova937

From your post.

It appeared to be a cockpit windshield or other window from the plane. "

Piece of a cockpit windshield recovered at the Pentagon does not translate into a cruise missile nor a bomb.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 05:12 PM
link   

It is even more laughable that there are truthers who believe that demo explosives do not make noises when detonated. Case in point, no sound of demo explosions as WTC1, WTC2, and WTC7 collapsed.

They make plenty of noise, maybe you need to review this page.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: cardinalfan0596

Thank you for what? He MUST be a liar? The Fire Fighters MUST be lying? All those Experts MUST be lying? Witnesses to the explosions including media and the sounds in the background MUST be lying?

What do all these people including the media have to gain from lying?

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: wildb

It is even more laughable that there are truthers who believe that demo explosives do not make noises when detonated. Case in point, no sound of demo explosions as WTC1, WTC2, and WTC7 collapsed.

They make plenty of noise, maybe you need to review this page.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Yes I agree.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 05:21 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 05:22 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 05:23 PM
link   

The squibs were there result of compressed air, not explosives. Let's take a look at a demolition process that does not used explosives and you will see the same squibs you saw as the WTC buildings collapsed.

Thats called dust, not squibs.. = FAIL

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

Eagle is a Military man? So you mean what Mighty Paedophile Kissinger said:

“Military men are just dumb, stupid animals to be used as pawns in foreign policy.”

Ok I'll buy that!!!

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 05:27 PM
link   

To give you some insight of the way truthers do business in regard to hoaxed videos and photos, let's take a look at their story behind American 77 and the Navy Annex.

Over the Navy Annex

This video "short" featuring the account of eyewitness Terry Morin was released as an addendum to The North Side Flyover. We present overwhelming evidence that the Pentagon attack jet flew directly over the Navy Annex building.

This simple fact is irreconcilable with all official reports and the dubious physical damage, corroborates the north side approach, and of course proves the plane did not hit the Pentagon.

www.citizeninvestigationteam.com...

Now, review the photo.

Photo: American 77 Over Navy Annex

Now, for the rest of the story.

Undoctored Photo

I noticed in the doctored photo that the dimensions of the B-757 in relation to the buildings was not correct and that someone failed to take into an account, the dimensions of a B-757.

Here's another hoaxed photo that some truthers have been pushing.

Photo
edit on 23-9-2015 by skyeagle409 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 05:37 PM
link   

I noticed in the doctored photo that the dimensions of the B-757 in relation to the buildings was not correct and that someone failed to take into an account, the dimensions of a B-757.

Who cares, it was for illustration only, geez man. scraping the barrel are ya...

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: skyeagle409

You repeat yourself way too much. I'm not stupid! I know what DIDN't hit the Pentagon. It's way too obvious. What is not obvious is what DID hit or what was exploded!

I will go with the witnesses. They KNOW as they were THERE. Unlike u!

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: wildb

It goes to show that truthers will do anything possible to distort facts and evidence.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 05:39 PM
link   

I know what DIDN't hit the Pentagon.

Which of course, wasn't a missile. BTW, were you aware that American Airlines announced the loss of American 77 at the Pentagon?

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 05:46 PM
link   

It goes to show that truthers will do anything possible to distort facts and evidence.

Are you kidding me, that was not distorting the facts it was telling a story. If anyone is distorting facts it would be you and plenty of people pointed that out..

There is plenty of evidence to counter the OS of the flight path, maybe you should consider watching CIT to see for yourself.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Did you, or did you not say CNN is full of liars and crisis actors? You do not get to pick and choose. Either the people on CNN are liars and crisis actors (which would include Rodriguez and a bunch of firefighters) or they are not. Please make up your mind.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Are you kidding me, that was not distorting the facts it was telling a story.

Then, where are those time lines that I have been requesting?

There is plenty of evidence to counter the OS of the flight path, maybe you should consider watching CIT to see for yourself.

I already knew the flight path of American 77, and not only from the path of destruction it created on its way to the Pentagon, my Wing Commander filled us in on details as well since he was at the Pentagon when American 77 struck.

In addition, all you have to do was to draw a straight line from the light poles to the damged generator and the hole on the inner ring. No contest as to the flight path of Amerrican 77.

BTW, did I mention to you that American Airlines confirmed the loss of American 77 at the Pentagon?

edit on 23-9-2015 by skyeagle409 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 07:06 PM
link   

I already knew the flight path of American 77, and not only from the path of destruction it created on its way to the Pentagon, my Wing Commander filled us in on details as well since he was at the Pentagon when American 77 struck. In addition, all you have to do was to draw a straight line from the light poles to the damged generator and the hole on the inner ring. No contest as to the flight path of Amerrican 77.

How many time are you going to post this video, it is nothing but a joke. If the plane would had hit even one light pole the wing would be destroyed, it might even burst into flames, at the least it would stop flying. But hitting five poles? and keep flying, I don't think so. Like the other member said, I'll take the word of people who were there.

Please stop posting the same old garbage, you are clearly losing the war. You have posted more dis info than the worst of the truthers ..

The one about the CIA not backing Binladen was a good one, next you going to tell me they killed him in 2011..lol don't go there its off topic.

To stay on topic the face of the pentagon, the damage, does not support a 757 crashing into it, the first photos show no plane, you can post all the photos of what you think are parts from 77 but the fact remains the damage to the building is not consistent with the impact of a 757. Period.. nothing you can say will change that. I have been to a plane crash, the plane does not vanish it ends up everywhere. Big giant chunks of it..

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 08:02 PM
link   

That is funny. Witnesses on site say it was an airliner. Radar tracks followed the plane from takeoff to landing. Air traffic controllers watched it from the tower of Reagan National. Minnesota Air National Guard aircrews watched it. First responders speak of wreckage and bodies strapped into what is left of airliner seats.......and yet, you say it wasn't an airliner......

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 08:11 PM
link   

That is funny. Witnesses on site say it was an airliner. Radar tracks followed the plane from takeoff to landing. Air traffic controllers watched it from the tower of Reagan National. Minnesota Air National Guard aircrews watched it. First responders speak of wreckage and bodies strapped into what is left of airliner seats.......and yet, you say it wasn't an airliner......

Many on site said it was not, no, radar did not track it from take off to landing, or you mean crash? I have yet to see evidence of body's , luggage , large parts of the air frame or anything. I stick by my statement. All this CT stuff could be put to rest if they show us photos or video of the 757 crashing into the Pentagon, but they have not done that have they, instead they confiscated all surveillance tapes from all around the area. The logical conclusion to that is they have something to hide.. I don't see how anyone can argue with that..

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Air traffic controllers watched it from the tower of Reagan National

I find that hard to believe, I don't know it for a fact but ATC does not operate from airports, if you have info to that effect I would like to see it..

new topics

top topics

<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join