It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Luke, I am your father CHANGED, to NO, I am your father......

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 11:19 PM
link   
What's the use of going on about this endlessly. Suppose it isn't just a case of bad memory, but you really did fall into this universe from some alternate reallity. There is no way you could know it, becuase you can not distinguish between the two scenarios. Plus, we have no reason to believe it is possible to slip between different realities, why entertain the notion?

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: hidingthistime

You've made it quite clear what you see.

You really have not studied the matter, so you are just holding to your own strongly ingrained beliefs, closed off to any other possibilities.
You seem to quite closed to the possibility that your geography skills are horrible and that your memory may not be quite as reliable as you think. On the other hand, I am quite open to that possibility.

link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

Why are you following me from thread to thread then? What are you studying by following me eveywhere?

link   

originally posted by: hidingthistime
Smokey the bear, is now smokey bear.... sounds too creepy......it was always "Smokey THE bear!"

That's just your brain filling in the THE to make it easier for you.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Why are you following me from thread to thread then? What are you studying by following me eveywhere?

Hardly "following from thread to thread".

Just thought I would comment on a post like all the other people on this site.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 11:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tearman
What's the use of going on about this endlessly. Suppose it isn't just a case of bad memory, but you really did fall into this universe from some alternate reallity. There is no way you could know it, becuase you can not distinguish between the two scenarios. Plus, we have no reason to believe it is possible to slip between different realities, why entertain the notion?

Because it is scary, it makes you feel lost and question your whole reality, you miss home, and want to find others who are FROM home I guess???

You wish you could deny it, but after enough evidence you cant, and nothing in life feels real anymore. ?..

Did you know that, in the wizard of Oz, "Toto, I don't think we're in Kansas anymore", is "Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore?"

Watched it 50 times? No? Then it won't make you feel sick to your stomach, but if it is something like say, Santa living in the north pole....oops, nope, now appaerntly he livd in greenland?.. it is all too much to take, of course I need to talk about it, it is nuts!

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 11:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tearman

Because it is scary, it makes you feel lost and question your whole reality, you miss home, and want to find others who are FROM home I guess???

You wish you could deny it, but after enough evidence you cant, and nothing in life feels real anymore. ?..

Did you know that, in the wizard of Oz, "Toto, I don't think we're in Kansas anymore", is "Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore?"

Watched it 50 times? No? Then it won't make you feel sick to your stomach, but if it is something like say, Santa living in the north pole....oops, nope, now appaerntly he livd in greenland?.. it is all too much to take, of course I need to talk about it, it is nuts!

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Santa living in the north pole....oops, nope, now appaerntly he livd in greenland?..

Santa is not real in this world.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 11:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Santa living in the north pole....oops, nope, now appaerntly he livd in greenland?..

WHAT??????????

Tell me you're kidding? Who brings all the presents?

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Actually, Santa lives in the arctic circle. Lapland. It's a region in Finland. I used to live in Finland.

Just found this on Wikipedia

He is commonly portrayed as living at the North Pole and saying "ho ho ho" often.

Obviously they lie though.
edit on 1952016 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 11:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

no, you are Following me from thread to thread, most anyone can see that...

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 11:39 PM
link   

This is the 2nd thread I've commented in that you're the poster. I think you're being a tad paranoid.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 11:39 PM
link   

lol, that we can agree on, hahhha

But he always lived in the north pole in all the stories etc.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 11:40 PM
link   

This is the 2nd thread I've commented in that you're the poster. I think you're being a tad paranoid.
it is the third. My narwhal thread too...

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 11:41 PM
link   

it is the third. My narwhal thread too...

Well I stand I stand corrected.

Your point is still invalid as many people have commented on the 3 threads.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 11:44 PM
link   

lol, that we can agree on, hahhha

But he always lived in the north pole in all the stories etc.

He moved?
www.imdb.com...
Recently? Global warming?

edit on 5/19/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 12:06 AM
link   
I apologise for interrupting your Santa discussion but I thought I`d just add a clip that may be responsible for people remembering the wrong quote.

So here it is

Perhaps you have seen this or any of the other parodies to remember it wrong because personally I don`t remember..."Luke, I`m your father". Or you are from a different timeline or universe

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Op3nM1nd3d

Even the merchandise from the 80s had it on. Normally it was "Luke.... I am your father". There was also "Luke, I am your father" and "I am your father".

The "...." generally indicates missing text.

I would say that's where it all stems from as "I am your father" without the "Luke" part is pretty vague. If you're not a Star Wars fan it wouldn't make much sense.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 12:19 AM
link   

It`s becuase it`s...."No, I am your father" so it`s not so vague. But then again, I`m open to all possibilities. As said, perhaps we are not from the same timeline or universe...

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 12:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Op3nM1nd3d

It`s becuase it`s...."No, I am your father" so it`s not so vague. But then again, I`m open to all possibilities. As said, perhaps we are not from the same timeline or universe...

I meant..."No, I am your father" is vague to anyone who doesn't really know Star Wars.

I know it's "No, ..." and not "Luke, ..."

But if you look at tshirt that just had "No, I am your father" and you hadn't watched, or didn't know Star Wars very well, you wouldn't make the connection.

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join