It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Luke, I am your father CHANGED, to NO, I am your father......

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Wow, people are sure using a lot of repetition with this memory thing... brainwashing. Much?

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Okay, I have a very simple theory as to why everyone remembers it as "Luke, I am your father". Remember Wayne's World? There's a scene where he leans into a fan and says "Luke, Luke, I am your father". That's where it all started. Garunteed.
edit on 12-5-2016 by Brildenlanch because: Typo

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Brildenlanch

I wish that were true, but it was Tommy boy. And I had seen starwars every christmas, ad th christmas before making this post, and it was still "Luke" then...
edit on 12-5-2016 by hidingthistime because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: hidingthistime

Wow, you're right! I could swear I remember something similar in Waynes World... anyways, not a very impressive debut for me, hah.
edit on 12-5-2016 by Brildenlanch because: Added "reply to"

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Brildenlanch

Waynes World, and Tommy Boy, are 2 of my all time favorite movies.

Party on!

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 09:00 AM
link   

No it wasn't. You just talked over him probably.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko

No it wasn't. You just talked over him probably.
not sure which question you are refering too...

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   

When Vader says "No, I am your father!". Earlier in the thread you said you would say it out loud. More than likely you were just shouting down the movie. You thought you were being nerd cool. Everyone else thought you were just being a bad fan.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko

When Vader says "No, I am your father!". Earlier in the thread you said you would say it out loud. More than likely you were just shouting down the movie. You thought you were being nerd cool. Everyone else thought you were just being a bad fan.
no, because later in life, i stopped saying it, and would instead cringe when i heard it, as i had an abuser with that name...

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Here is a really interesting video on time travel, differnt dimensions, tesla, etc

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   
The great pryramid of giza.....

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 10:59 PM
link   
This one is scary..... sooooo the rock of gibralter is no longer an isalnd, and the straights of gibralter, is teeeny, spain in nearly touching morocco.

Here is how I remember.... the Mediterranean, I didnt put in the rock of Gibraltar, it should be an island, where do you remember it being?

edit on 19-5-2016 by hidingthistime because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-5-2016 by hidingthistime because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 11:04 PM
link   

rock of gibralter is no longer an isalnd
Never was an island.

and the straights of gibralter, I teeeny, spain in nearl touching morocco.
Yes. A very narrow strait. It would have been amazing to see when the Atlantic busted through.
mappingignorance.org...

Wait. Austria is between France and Italy? On the Mediterranean coast? And what happened to Switzerland? No Switzerland in your homeworld?
The geography is weak with this one.

edit on 5/19/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Pretty sure you didnt watch the video, some of us remember different, and I was on a skype call where we ALL remembered different, every single person,,,,

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Pretty sure you didnt watch the video,
You're right. Pretty sure you didn't click the link.

and I was on a skype call where we ALL remembered different, every single person
So?
edit on 5/19/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Ii was just trying to show the shape of the Mediterranean, as it was for me, and especally italy, because to us it is all squished up and sideways, giving greece a back kick now. It never was that small and cramped in the Mediterranean in my memories, and I went on many a cruise through the area and studied it a lot.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 11:11 PM
link   

And Austria was on the coast? What harbor did you stop at?

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

and I was on a skype call where we ALL remembered different, every single person
So?

If your mind is too closed to watch any of the videos even, and educate yourself on what we actually see in these topics, then you are jus t parroting your own answers from every other thread.

You really have not studied the matter, so you are just holding to your own strongly ingrained beliefs, closed off to any other possibilities.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 11:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: hidingthistime

originally posted by: Phage

So?

If your mind is too closed to watch any of the videos even, and educate yourself on what we actually see in these topics, then you are jus t parroting your own answers from every other thread.

You really have not studied the matter, so you are just holding to your own strongly ingrained beliefs, closed off to any other possibilities.

To study a subject there has to be evidence of the subject to study.

So, where's the proof?

Oh yeah, there isn't any.

As for the geography. If one thing changes it would impact a hell of a lot of other things. Not just be confined to its own change.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Smokey the bear, is now smokey bear.... sounds too creepy......it was always "Smokey THE bear!"

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join