It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Luke, I am your father CHANGED, to NO, I am your father......

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

originally posted by: hidingthistime

a reply to: hidingthistime

Care to tell us what the differences are? I'm just not seeing them.

As for being brainwashed? How did you come to that conclusion based on no evidence? That would be like me saying you're criminally insane with nothing to back it up.

Watch both video s, the changes from one day to the next are... ironically, clear as day! You can even see the digital left overs all over google earth.

Please read my post again and answer the question
stop being lazy and in such denial and watch them for yourself, I an not going to write a reort on a tiny phone keybord on two half hour videos.

You can see overlays, cutting and pasting, digital leftovers where things are supposed to be, or where they were a few days ago...

As for you kJ version reply, no....just no..... you are in hardcore denial.

A lot of people including myself, are most familiar with the kjv and bottles makes zero sense and would have been noticed 50 years ago. Come on now!

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Care to tell us what the differences are? I'm just not seeing them.

As for being brainwashed? How did you come to that conclusion based on no evidence? That would be like me saying you're criminally insane with nothing to back it up.

Watch both video s, the changes from one day to the next are... ironically, clear as day! You can even see the digital left overs all over google earth.

Please read my post again and answer the question
stop being lazy and in such denial and watch them for yourself, I an not going to write a reort on a tiny phone keybord on two half hour videos.
Why not? If I post a 2 hour video of why ME is only confabulation, you would want it broken down.

You can see overlays, cutting and pasting, digital leftovers where things are supposed to be, or where they were a few days ago...
Maybe because it's patched together? You do know it's just a computer program?

As for you kJ version reply, no....just no..... you are in hardcore denial.
Or you could just be remembering wrong.

A lot of people including myself, are most familiar with the kjv and bottles makes zero sense and would have been noticed 50 years ago. Come on now!
Bottles make no sense, even though they're a container that would have been available at the time?

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

Well, in my area of the globe we have an entire bottle recycling program, because there is virtually no difference between an old bottle and a new one....

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Well, in my area of the globe we have an entire bottle recycling program, because there is virtually no difference between an old bottle and a new one....

And what does that have to do with bottles 2000 years ago?

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: vlawde

Please, this mandela Effect thing is getting real old. I remember thinking when the Tom Cruise movie came out that Interview With THE Vampire seemd an odd title. But that's what it was on original release as well. Same with the Star Wars quote, it is exactly as I remember.

You know what is getting old, people claiming the ME is not real because things are exactly how they remember. The fact that you remember this reality does not debunk the ME in any way.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   

I think you are going to have to look into the possibility, that YOU have a bad memory, as YOU can not see or even look at these changes....

You must apply you memory theories to yourself as well I am afraid.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Already have admitted to remembering things wrong.

So, what does this have to do with bottles from 2000 in some bibles and bottles today going to a recycling center?

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: DutchMasterChief

This is exactly what I keep thinking! There is some strange reason why they refuse to look at it.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   

So, what does this have to do with bottles from 2000 in some bibles and bottles today going to a recycling center?
um, glass does not stretch. ?.. are you serious? You must be trolling now, come on!

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   

um, glass does not stretch. ?..
Who says it does?

King James Bible
"And no man putteth new wine into old bottles: else the new wine doth burst the bottles, and the wine is spilled, and the bottles will be marred: but new wine must be put into new bottles"

King James 2000 Bible
"And no man puts new wine into old wineskins: else the new wine does burst the wineskins, and the wine is spilled, and the wineskins will be ruined: but new wine must be put into new wineskins"

American King James Version
"And no man puts new wine into old bottles: else the new wine does burst the bottles, and the wine is spilled, and the bottles will be marred: but new wine must be put into new bottles"

Where does it even say or hint at stretched?

are you serious? You must be trolling now, come on!
Very serious and not trolling.
edit on 2152016 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 07:25 PM
link   

And no one pours new wine into old wineskins. Otherwise, the wine will burst the skins, and both the wine and the wineskins will be ruined. No, they pour new wine into new wineskins."

Why wineskins? Because they are made of leather and will stretch! YOU are not making sense now.

and the man in those 2 videos does NOT believe in the mandela effect, he thinks it is google screwing with people.

I am not sure what I think either as for dimensional shifts etc, all I know is there is no dening SOMETHING is going on!

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   

And no one pours new wine into old wineskins. Otherwise, the wine will burst the skins, and both the wine and the wineskins will be ruined. No, they pour new wine into new wineskins."

Why wineskins? Because they are made of leather and will stretch! YOU are not making sense now.
Why does putting wine into something need that something to stretch? We have bottles now that have wine in.

and the man in those 2 videos does NOT believe in the mandela effect, he thinks it is google screwing with people.
So? It's just artifacts or rendering.

I am not sure what I think either as for dimensional shifts etc, all I know is there is no dening SOMETHING is going on!
I can and am denying something is going on besides confabulation.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Well, because of the escaping gas. They do the burping in the barrels before bottling.

www.homebrewtalk.com...

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I just watched the The Shining the other day..... is it:
Wendy, I'm Home .... or..... Honey, I'm home?

It seems most people remember it as Honey, I'm home.
strange..........

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Well, because of the escaping gas. They do the burping in the barrels before bottling.

www.homebrewtalk.com...

Really? I've been making home made wine for a while and never used barrels. I use demijohns. Guess what they're made from? Glass.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: imitator
I just watched the The Shining the other day..... is it:
Wendy, I'm Home .... or..... Honey, I'm home?

It seems most people remember it as Honey, I'm home.
strange..........
I remeber "Honey, I'm home"

and "here's Johnny"

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 07:48 PM
link   

www.homebrewtalk.com...

Really? I've been making home made wine for a while and never used barrels. I use demijohns. Guess what they're made from? Glass.
and you have to degass the wine, are you really arguing to this depth? You know how it makes you look?
winemakersacademy.com...

Are you actually pretending to be ignorant of wine degassing?.. really??????

edit on 21-5-2016 by hidingthistime because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Right on... that's how I remember it too!
weird.......

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: imitator

Right on... that's how I remember it too!
weird.......

Scary scary scary.... so many quotes we used our entire lives. Someone is purposly screwing with us, because they are picking the most well known and obvious things it feels like.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   

www.homebrewtalk.com...

and you have to degass the wine, are you really arguing to this depth? You know how it makes you look?
winemakersacademy.com...

Are you actually pretending to be ignorant or wine degassing?.. really??????

I really don't understand what your point is. Yes, you degas wine. You can degas in a glass bottle as well.

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join