It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Luke, I am your father CHANGED, to NO, I am your father......

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Here is how i have always drawn the sun... Yellow surrounded by orange....

edit on 30-4-2016 by hidingthistime because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-4-2016 by hidingthistime because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 10:47 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: hidingthistime

All of which have an explanation, just like those 2...

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   

And? I explained the science behind seeing a yellow or white sun previously.

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Hippies are a great source of data...

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: raymundoko

Except many are claiming the sun has always appeared white here during the day, and only looks orange through filters or on a sunset in a polluted area etc, go look at the sun threads, peoole are insisting the sun was always white here.

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: raymundoko

Go make your own anti mandella thread and leave mine alone, we are here trying to figure out what happened, and tired of getting sidetracked by your bitter agenda... Go start your own thread, you can all revel together.

Mocking hippies???? Reallly??? Not cool.

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep
Well that's weird, although I'm sure all the nerds here are right. They would know best!

I do TRULY wish we were in some messed up alternate universe however, only if we could get back to the OTHER one. I miss the 80s and 90s like no-ones business, if I could live THERE as opposed to HERE, I surely would. This place after 2000 and beyond SUCKS!! It's a CIRCUS here!!

Your use of the word alternate in place of alternative reveals your temporally displaced timeline.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Yes, of course I would mock a couple who has so obviously engaged in heavy drug use for a good portion of their lives...

Why would you even open yourself up to ridicule by putting that video u? They were probably stoned when they made it.

link   

I'm trying to tell you what happend: Nothing.

link   

originally posted by: hidingthistime
ummmmm why do you keep saying that, when it has been well established in the other thread that there are many more countries???? We even started a list of the other countries, so no offence, but you
are looking a tad suspicious to me now....

Suspicious? LOL paranoid a bit?

Please show me where it was established in the other thread that there are many countries?
I may have missed that, so please go that thread and quote it for me. Thank you.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 11:54 PM
link   
I will no longer be feeding the trolls in this thread.....

So, anyways, moving along...

There is a show on Netflix called, Cosmos: A spacetime odyssey, and we still appear in an outer arm, and uranus is still pronounced in a way that could have a lot of jokes about bottoms made about it....lol

Seems like with the Dazed and confused globe, a few things from our old place have snuck here with us.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Nothing sneaked here with you. It's always been here. Uranus is pronounced a few ways depending on where your accent is from. We have always been where we are in the galaxy for the most part. While we are definitely in one of the spiral arms of our galaxy and are certainly not on the outer part of the galaxy. We are about halfway between the rim of our galaxy (although we have invisible plasma arms that extend much farther than previously thought) and the center.

Source

Has the argument now shifted from "it's not the same as I remember so I am from another dimension" to "It's the same as I remember so I am from another dimension".

I think I will call this the Logical Fallacy Pancake Effect. Much like the Mandela Effect there is no end to what can be blamed on it.

Edit: Here we go again btw. Anyone who disagrees with you and actually brings legitimate debate is simply a "Troll".
edit on 4-5-2016 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Just adding to the list ATSers. The Govenator in the Terminator and my favorite line was seen and heard on television as: I'll be RIGHT baack! (while at the police station searching for Sarah Connors).
I SURELY REMEMBER his statement as : I'll be baack!

Get out those videos and dvd's.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Yule C Mann
Just adding to the list ATSers. The Govenator in the Terminator and my favorite line was seen and heard on television as: I'll be RIGHT baack! (while at the police station searching for Sarah Connors).
I SURELY REMEMBER his statement as : I'll be baack!

Get out those videos and dvd's.

If that one ever changed I think people would be flipping thier lids! Lol.... I admit I did a quick google search, as I might have flipled mine again....haha.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Was that an actual show? Wiki says the first episode of the Brady Brides aired in 1981, and was a spin off of the Brady Bunch when they grew up and got older and married. I don't know man, could just be that the episodes sucked so much that nobody watched them and forgot about them. I mean how long was the Brady Bunch series even relevant? I think people stopped watching them before the 1980s, and nothing but reruns from there like the rest of them.

But who knows eh? One can only hope that somewhere out there there is also a reality were the Game of Thrones series stays true to the books and who knows maybe even they didn't remove Strong Belwas from the TV series completely. One can only hope. If were going to be shifting into some reality, why is it that the TV shows just seem to get crappier and crappier, we need to find a way to shift into a reality were the shows aren't so lamo.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Yule C Mann
Looks to be the same line to me, at least that one did not change...Yet!

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 12:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: galadofwarthethird
a reply to: Yule C Mann
Looks to be the same line to me, at least that one did not change...Yet!

Thank goodness! Lol

Also with the princess bride, if anything ever changes I think a lot of people would know and freak right out! Lol

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Don Cherry is alive again!
well that's good.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Thank goodness! Lol Also with the princess bride, if anything ever changes I think a lot of people would know and freak right out! Lol

I doubt it, memory is a funny thing. Everything is filtered through the first person perspective of me, me. Besides who's to say that what I see, and you see is the same thing.

Well, at least this ROUS'es scene from Princes Bride is still the same. I suppose then all is right with the world, we can all mozy on along now. For a second there I was worried.

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join