It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Luke, I am your father CHANGED, to NO, I am your father......

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: hidingthistime

Again, this applies to ALL of your "ME" nonesense.....

Proving an event and recallung it wrong through memory in a different way is not much different than ME.

You have use the word "Milk" for an example before... it is ingrained in your brain through nearly every day use. It is a common knowledge word, we dont even have to think about.

If tomorrow it shows up as always being spelled "merlk", people will notice, and it is as different as two different people witnessing the same event and having a different perspective.

MILK, is burned in our brain, ad MERLK, would sure as hell look alien as it's always been MILK.

(See what I did there? Your argument against faulty memory also works against ME)
edit on 2052016 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: hidingthistime

originally posted by: TerryDon79

Again, this applies to ALL of your "ME" nonesense.....

Proving an event and recallung it wrong through memory in a different way is not much different than ME.

You have use the word "Milk" for an example before... it is ingrained in your brain through nearly every day use. It is a common knowledge word, we dont even have to think about.

If tomorrow it shows up as always being spelled "merlk", people will notice, and it is as different as two different people witnessing the same event and having a different perspective.

MILK, is burned in our brain, ad MERLK, would sure as hell look alien as it's always been MILK.

(See what I did there? Your argument against faulty memory also works against ME)
lol, whatever helps you sleep at night.....

All it shows me is another example of you constantly twisting my words.... hahaha

That's exactly what I did to prove that your argument against confabulation can be used against ME. It also means, your argument is weak.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   

The fact you think an ingrained memory is different than any other memory proves that you refuse to accept the psychological effect of confabulation as the source of your troubles.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko

The fact you think an ingrained memory is different than any other memory proves that you refuse to accept the psychological effect of confabulation as the source of your troubles.
so, what is your point? I have that right. As per my MILK argument, they are different types of memeories, from different transmitters, a one shot deal surrounded by trauma is a whole different ball game than every day common knowlege.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   

That video is just nonsense, "Australia's Internet" has not been crashing. So a ISP has a minor outage in a certain area is NOT the whole internet crashing!

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

You obviously did not watch the whole thing, nor do you know who's internet has gone down.

I could get an mri and xrays and you would shout "photoshop" you are just sitting here in a skunkworks thread with one goal only.....

edit on 20-5-2016 by hidingthistime because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Ok, this is his video from the day before the one above, and you can CLEARLY see the differences on google earth between the 2 days..... so maybe the ones denying this truly are being brainwashed or screwewed with, to not be able to see the changes?

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Care to tell us what the differences are? I'm just not seeing them.

As for being brainwashed? How did you come to that conclusion based on no evidence? That would be like me saying you're criminally insane with nothing to back it up.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

He wiggles the cursor around, thus changing its location.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

You mean he moved the globe in a program and the globe moved just like it's meant to do in said program?

That's like saying I typed the letters c, a and t on a keyboard and the word cat appeared on the screen lol.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   

REMINDER

We certainly do not want to discourage the involvement of helpful critical analysis and skeptical thought, this will always be a very important part of collaboration on ATS. However, we will be strict in managing the tone and style of such exchanges. Please keep your critical involvement to helpful focus on issues, facts, and analysis of possibilities, and do not engage in disruptive character attacks, snipes, and insults in any way. Any such activity will result in a warning and removal of your post.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

You are responsible for your own posts.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!
edit on Sat May 21 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Please, this mandela Effect thing is getting real old. I remember thinking when the Tom Cruise movie came out that Interview With THE Vampire seemd an odd title. But that's what it was on original release as well. Same with the Star Wars quote, it is exactly as I remember.

Folks should realize how fallable the memory can be

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Ok, this one blows my mind..... in the KIng James version of the bible, they chaged wine skins, to wine BOTTLES..... that does not even make sense in the context as glass does not stretch! WTH??????

biblehub.com...

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   

As for being brainwashed? How did you come to that conclusion based on no evidence? That would be like me saying you're criminally insane with nothing to back it up.

Watch both video s, the changes from one day to the next are... ironically, clear as day! You can even see the digital left overs all over google earth.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Watch both video s, the changes from one day to the next are... ironically, clear as day! You can even see the digital left overs all over google earth.

Please read my post again and answer the question

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Ok, this one blows my mind..... in the KIng James version of the bible, they chaged wine skins, to wine BOTTLES..... that does not even make sense in the context as glass does not stretch! WTH??????

biblehub.com...

I've got a funny feeling that you weren't reading KJV, but another bible. There's too many "mistakes" in KJV that are different in other bibles.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

That's a great explanation Phage......

new topics

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join