It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Luke, I am your father CHANGED, to NO, I am your father......

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 08:22 AM
link   
couldnt both sides of the debate be right ?

by some cosmic coincidence

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Thomas the Train is only in the USA. Do you know what the call trains (specifically the type of train Thomas is) in the UK where Thomas is from? I'll give you a hint...it isn't train.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: kibric
couldnt both sides of the debate be right ?

by some cosmic coincidence

well, in a way they are, except one side keeps telling the other side they are wrong...lol

To anyone BORN in this reality, nothing has changed, but to new comsrs, wayyyyy too much has changed, and way too fast!

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: kibric

Quantum physics does not allow for "worlds" to merge. If two universes came in contact with each other they would destroy each other in an instant.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: hidingthistime

Answer me this.

Why do people STILL get Interview with THE Vampire, Berenstain Bears etc WRONG even when LOOKING at the images? Just go through ebay and similar sites. People spell them wrong even with the images right in front of them.

Why does this seem to ONLY EFFECT the USA?

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: raymundoko

Quantum physics does not allow for "worlds" to merge no i did not propose that

could memory be shared between parallel universes

two entangled particles do exchange information

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: kibric
could memory be shared between parallel universes

two entangled particles do exchange information

If it is possible, and actually happening, it is extremely amazing (literally odds defying) how selective it is.
2nd.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 09:23 AM
link   

When does it stop? When does the individual stop blaming faulty memory on this "entangled exchange of information"?

Right now we have people saying things as old as 1960 and as recent as 2012 have been changed for them...

That's just ludicrous. This is nothing more than confabulation. These people absolutely 100% believe what they believe. That doesn't make them right and it is a disservice to agree that they could potentially be right. We don't need to coddle people.

Edit: Also, I want to add you have a fundamental misunderstanding of how string theory/multiple universes works.

Information doesn't "leak" through. Imagine we are bubbles, and we are touching other bubbles. Our bubbles can touch each other, but once that barrier is broken allowing transfer the bubbles destroy each other. On top of that, you would have to travel all the way to the edge of our bubble to potentially move to another universe. You can't just do it from the earth:

Source, legit science

However a multiverse might manifest itself, Albrecht does not think it would do so in a "sci-fi- friendly way." That is, physically traveling to and accessing adjacent pocket universes — should they exist — would require extraordinary breakthroughs in propulsion technology, among other astounding technological leaps.

Physics churns out parallel universes with ease, but accessing or having aspects of alternative realms invade our universe appears to be the stuff of fantasy.

Edit: One only needs to watch Tommy Boy to see that people get No and Luke wrong, even in THIS "universe".
edit on 29-4-2016 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: raymundoko

" Imagine we are bubbles, and we are touching other bubbles. Our bubbles can touch each other "

along the lines of your analogy
all those bubbles are made up of the same stuff
maybe that stuff can exchanges information maybe memory

" physically traveling to and accessing adjacent pocket universes — should they exist "

memory might be able to be exchanged
some unknown quantum way

i have too ask questions
or science is lost

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko

This is my point too, after reading so much about it. In Italian and Spanish I only found sites that say this too, that it seems to be mostly an American thing. I still think some can be explained with pronunciation and spelling, although this doesn't apply to Mandela, anatomy and geography.

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 12:41 AM
link   
It's an old video made more then a few of its rounds around the net, even on ATS of all things.

But anyways, whatever the dimension ripple that was brought upon by the suckiness that was Star Wars The Force Awakens and its cookie cutter copy paste all previous movies into one mess of plots. We can only hope that the next movie in line will rip and reopen that same said dimensional portal, and revert things back to when Darth Vader says in that whole dramatic robot breathing apparatus deep voice and...Cue the music..."Luke!... I am your father"

I mean "No, I am your father" is cool but does not quite have the dramatics of the other line. Now I suppose all those millions of T shirts, and memes, will have to be redone to better portray our new dimension, should not be a problem may take a week or so.

But its quite obviously we have slipped into a dimension were movie scrips and voice dialog are even more crappier done then that previous dimension.

You know this is one of the signs of the Apocalypse, its only a matter of time before we delve deeper into dimensions were the scripted plot and dialog is so poorly done that it would sound that a 5 yr old wrote the whole script, a dimension of extremely crappy writers, all suffering from writers block as well, with endless one liners that are not even good enough to be considered cheesy. Tully a sad state of affairs indeed.

Oh well! Its bound to happen.

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 12:48 AM
link   
a reply to: TheBandit795
That's all folks! Nothing to see here, move along now.

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 06:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agartha

This is my point too, after reading so much about it. In Italian and Spanish I only found sites that say this too, that it seems to be mostly an American thing. I still think some can be explained with pronunciation and spelling, although this doesn't apply to Mandela, anatomy and geography.
ummmmm why do you keep saying that, when it has been well established in the other thread that there are many more countries???? We even started a list of the other countries, so no offence, but you
are looking a tad suspicious to me now....

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Quantum physics does not allow for "worlds" to merge. If two universes came in contact with each other they would destroy each other in an instant.
how do you know??? Give some science to back it up.

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Answer me this.

Why do people STILL get Interview with THE Vampire, Berenstain Bears etc WRONG even when LOOKING at the images? Just go through ebay and similar sites. People spell them wrong even with the images right in front of them.

It doesn't ONLY effect the usa! Lol, drop the dramatics, we already established in the other thread that it is happening in many other countries etc.... Stop spreading your disinfo in my thread, when i know you know we established THAT already...

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Scratch that one... Beer commercial hoax....lol

edit on 30-4-2016 by hidingthistime because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 09:33 AM
link   

No, you don't see those two in other countries....you see other things sure, but not those two.

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 09:34 AM
link   

I have, dozens of times. You simply bury your head in the sand and refuse to read the links.

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Ummmmm wow.....lol.

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 09:44 AM
link   

No, you don't see those two in other countries....you see other things sure, but not those two.

My whole point was OTHER things.... Lol

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join