It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Luke, I am your father CHANGED, to NO, I am your father......

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 05:04 AM
link   
a reply to: noonebutme

It WAS to ME.... That's what you don't get! Lol... Why are you trying to convince me otherwise?

It's like telling someone they didn't see a flying saucer when they did etc.... There is NO WAY for you to prove I didn't come here from a different reality or dimension. You just can't make such an end all statement, because you have novway of really knowing!

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 08:02 AM
link   
I do love this topic... It creates so much friction and it's funny to see just how crazy and defensive people get.
I mean it was always "no I am your father" it was Chris Farely who said "luke I am your father" which people then quoted and it went Viral before Viral was even a thing.
That list of "proof" a few pages back about Nutella and Nutrella etc etc was just embarrassing nonsense and does nothing to help the cause of Mandela Effect people.

Weird things happen, people misremember... it's all good.

But every time someone gets something wrong it cannot be blamed on or put down being from a different timeline.

That's just silly.

But I keep reading these threads... they're very entertaining.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agartha
I am saying that Interview with the vampire has always been with a 'the' and not an 'a' in Spanish and Italian.
Because the interview is with 'the' vampire (Louis) and not just with any vampire ('a' vampire).

I explained that very same thing ad nauseam in another thread. People don't get grammar...

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

You do realize you have taken items from totally different eras and said the reason you remember them wrong is this far fetched fantasy about merging universes. Either you are constantly shifting through time or you trust your memory too much.

Filing books has nothing to do with how the brain works.

The A comes from people melding the words and how people in the USA pronounce The.

Interview with the vampire. Interview with tha vampire. Interview witha vampire. Interview with a vampire.

edit on 28-4-2016 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: raymundoko

And it only happens to English speakers... I will post this on the other thread to see what people think.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko
a reply to: jacygirl

You do realize you have taken items from totally different eras and said the reason you remember them wrong is this far fetched fantasy about merging universes. Either you are constantly shifting through time or you trust your memory too much.

Filing books has nothing to do with how the brain works.

The A comes from people melding the words and how people in the USA pronounce The.

Interview with the vampire. Interview with tha vampire. Interview witha vampire. Interview with a vampire.

Actually, no, for me I never said it, I always saw the A when doing g search's for what to watch,or seeing the picture of the movie cover onpotlucker and all those sites for suggested movies ect.... I never said it out loud,just saw it constantly. I thought someone was trying to con me when they said it changed to THE.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   

a reply to: raymundoko

And it only happens to English speakers... I will post this on the other thread to see what people think.

Orrrrrr, it could quite easily have a different name in different languages, and be with different movies and people and situations etc....

edit on 28-4-2016 by hidingthistime because: Autocorrect hates me

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   
This reminds me of a looney tunes cartoon where I know the gag happen three consecutive times, but when they show it nowadays it only happens twice. I can't quite remember which cartoon it was though.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: hidingthistime

You never saw the movie cover say A. You only THINK you did because that's what you were expecting to see. Instead you saw a bunch of people misspell the title.

Even the intern data entry person on it's own Rotten Tomatoes page got it wrong: Source

Despite lacking some of the book's subtler shadings, and suffering from some clumsy casting, Interview with a Vampire benefits from Neil Jordan's atmospheric direction and a surfeit of gothic thrills.

Just like people HEARD Berenstain pronounced Berenstein they corrected the spelling even when looking at the title cover.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Agartha

Go to the Berenstain thread and view my posts in that thread. I conducted a study and non US natives got the spelling right. Almost all US natives got it wrong. And not even the same wrong, none of them could even agree. They had Bernsteen, Bernstein, Berenstein. It was all over the place. I did an informal study on 72 individuals.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   

You never saw the movie cover say A. You only THINK you did because that's what you were expecting to see. Instead you saw a bunch of people misspell the title.

Even the intern data entry person on it's own Rotten Tomatoes page got it wrong: Source

Despite lacking some of the book's subtler shadings, and suffering from some clumsy casting, Interview with a Vampire benefits from Neil Jordan's atmospheric direction and a surfeit of gothic thrills.

Just like people HEARD Berenstain pronounced Berenstein they corrected the spelling even when looking at the title cover.
ummmmm NO, don't put words in people mouth's. I SAW the thumbnail the cover picture to the movie almost daily....I didn't hear a out squat!!

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   
[quote:hidingthistime:MV8yOTc4MDc2XzUzOTAxMTEyXzQwMEQwQUY3]
[quote:Off Grid Lady:MV8yOTc4MDc2XzUyNzcxMzY5X0I1NDcyNzAy]
Remember Thomas the Train?
In this timeline, he's "Thomas the Tank Engine"

For me? Thomas the train!

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: hidingthistime
a reply to: charlyv

Have you even read the thread?

No. Just NO..... I wish! Lol....life would be so much easier if you were right! Lol

But Yes, not only did I read the thread, but I was there. The phrase is "No, I am your father"
Again, "No" replaced with "Luke" in hundreds of parodies, from SNL onward. Life is easier if you do not invent problems.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 08:30 PM
link   

[quote:hidingthistime:MV8yOTc4MDc2XzUzOTAxMTEyXzQwMEQwQUY3]
[quote:Off Grid Lady:MV8yOTc4MDc2XzUyNzcxMzY5X0I1NDcyNzAy]
Remember Thomas the Train?
In this timeline, he's "Thomas the Tank Engine"

For me? Thomas the train!

For me it was Thomas thr Choo Choo lmao

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   

ummmmm NO I know what I saw..... Don't tell people what they did or didn't see... Buzz off for the b500th time.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Orrrrrr, it could quite easily have a different name in different languages, and be with different movies and people and situations etc....

No, I have checked extensively in both Italian and Spanish, both online and asking people personally and this phenomenon is not happening with them,... when I asked if anybody remembers the sun being a different colour they all thought I was going insane.

Why does it happen only to North Americans?

Go to the Berenstain thread and view my posts in that thread. I conducted a study and non US natives got the spelling right. Almost all US natives got it wrong. And not even the same wrong, none of them could even agree. They had Bernsteen, Bernstein, Berenstein. It was all over the place. I did an informal study on 72 individuals.

I will check that thread and read your study and I agree with the spelling problem.... big surprise the OP on the latest thread is ignoring my question. /sarcasm

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 07:02 AM
link   

No, I have checked extensively in both Italian and Spanish, both online and asking people personally and this phenomenon is not happening with them,... when I asked if anybody remembers the sun being a different colour they all thought I was going insane.

Why does it happen only to North Americans?

I will check that thread and read your study and I agree with the spelling problem.... big surprise the OP on the latest thread is ignoring my question. /sarcasm

well, i think we need more than one person asking, and maybe someone who has actually experienced it, and then see what happens...one person, whom thinks we are. Nuts, asking random people might not get answers...are you looking on conspiracy sites etc? Ufo sites? It took/takes a LOT of courage to finally admit to and start talking a out this stuff, so you may have to dig.

I posted on a other site as well, what about in different languages etc, and i havent got any responses yet.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 07:39 AM
link   

well, i think we need more than one person asking, and maybe someone who has actually experienced it, and then see what happens...one person, whom thinks we are. Nuts, asking random people might not get answers...are you looking on conspiracy sites etc? Ufo sites? It took/takes a LOT of courage to finally admit to and start talking a out this stuff, so you may have to dig.

I posted on a other site as well, what about in different languages etc, and i havent got any responses yet.

I didn't just ask people, I have searched for blogs, forums, websites, books, articles, in Italian and Spanish (which represent almost a billion people). Just like you guys have done in English I have done in those two languages, and found nothing.

Also, like I just said on the other thread, even with English speakers it seems to be a North American thing only.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 07:53 AM
link   
I understand what you are saying, but in other languages they might not ever call it the same thing, they may have different changes, they may not associate it with timelines but maybe abductions instead or something.... It will be hard to find with completely differdnt cultures, we dont know what we are looking for, or what has changed for them. Like the girl said in another thread, she has found Quite a few people from other cultures.... I just dont know what to look for.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Yet images available show that, in fact, you saw Interview with the Vampire, and rather than accept the most probable answer that you've been wrong, you'd prefer the scientifically impossible viewpoint that universes are merging.
edit on 29-4-2016 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join