It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Planned Parenthood Video: Baby Parts Buyer Jokes About Shipping Severed Heads

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 06:19 AM
link   
a reply to: GraffikPleasure

planned parenthood-- helping women donate fetal tissue
stem express- processing fetal tissue for profit!!!
get it right at least

or ya, that's right yous can't go after stem express that hard can you?? they are tied to your great republican speaker of the house!!

so, who's representatives in this newest video is joking around and disrespecting the dead??

cmp??
stem express??
planned parenthood???

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 06:23 AM
link   
a reply to: grandmakdw

I couldn't let this go without showing my appreciation for the right wing conservatives.

It is thanks to the ever-benevolent right wing that we now know black people are lazy, which is why they are poor and on welfare. The all-knowing right wing has also taught us that blacks are a violent group, which is why they really shouldn't be living with all of us peaceful whites.

I really appreciate the right wing conservatives teaching me that all those brown people who sneak over here from those South American 3rd world countries are really just murderers and rapists trying to take advantage of our social safety nets.

Oh and speaking of those safety nets, I have the right wing to thank for now realizing that those social programs are a waste of our tax dollars, because those lazy good-for-nothing blacks and Hispanics are taking hard-working white people's money right out of their pockets, just so they can sit around and drink tequila and watch Oprah, and have a bunch of babies.

I am especially grateful to the right wing conservatives for telling me how evil Planned Parenthood is, for providing free or low-cost medical services for those lazy, good-for-nothing black women who can't keep their legs closed. We know, thanks to those loving right wingers, that it is completely the black women's faults that they get pregnant, because women in general have a tendency to be kind of stupid, as well as lazy, and well, let's all face it, these women are all promiscuous whores.

But of course, how would I ever know if it weren't for the gracious right wingers, that Planned Parenthood is also trying to depopulate those lazy good-for-nothing blacks by forcing them to get those abortions, even though if they had the kids, we all know that those kids would end up becoming lazy, violent thugs, because, well, that's just what blacks tend to do. I have now learned that we want these thugs to be born, but we don't really want them around. I know it sounds like a contradiction, but we have to trust that the really smart right wingers know what they're talking about.

One final thing I have learned from the right wing is that women who accidentally get pregnant are all promiscuous whores, no matter their race. The right wing has taught me that these whores were too stupid to keep their legs closed from the virtuous men who got them pregnant. I have also learned that women who have late-term abortions because their lives are at stake, or because their unborn babies have horrible medical problems that will cause them great suffering - well, these women are just selfish whores who only care about themselves.

I so appreciate the loving, compassionate and merciful right wingers setting me straight on those awful people we call illegal immigrants (aka murderers and rapists) and those awful black thugs and promiscuous whores (who are mostly black), and how we pray to God that none of those awful people get aborted (just shot or put in jail forever).

Thanks so much, right wing!

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 06:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Murgatroid
a reply to: Swills

This is anything but a game.

"Planned Parenthood" is not about CHOICE...

It's about depopulation.

This IS about choice ... A woman's CHOICE ... Her choice to have

as few or as many children as she wants, without it effecting her or the

child's health or well being. Without her being a breeding machine,giving

her the time and ability to nurture and enjoy the children she brings

into the world, without financially crucifying her.

Depopulation?? LOL! No she and her smaller brood are healthier

and therefor live longer and healthier lives. Bigger, poorer families have

due to their circumstances a higher mortality rate.

Not too many people know that Bill Gates father was once the head of Planned Parenthood.

SO ?....

Quotes from the founder of Planned Parenthood:

They are human weeds, reckless breeders, spawning ... human beings who
never should have been born. ~ Margaret Sanger.

Birth control is nothing more or less than ... weeding out the unfit.~Margaret Sanger

Meaning .... Women constantly pregnant are worn out, sapped of their health

unable to cope, and the children produced under these circumstances are

lacking in the necessary qualities for health and are often sickly, and behind in

development etc....

I think the greatest sin in this world is bringing children into this world,~Margaret Sanger

But for my view, I believe there should be no more babies. ~ Margaret Sanger

This is language from a hundred years ago.... and subtleties and nuances are not

the same as now, time and constant requoting??? if read as >>>>

" I believe there should be no more unwanted babies"

OR

"The greatest sin is bringing unwanted children into this world"

That would probably be more like what she had said ......

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 06:34 AM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

Ouch, Kayla. Why don't you tell us how you really feel?

I think you have hit the nail on the head. It's contradiction and hypocrisy. But I must confess that my personal position is hypocritical as well. I think abortion is wrong and disturbing, but I see how the option needs to be available in certain situations and that I have no right to dictate or support laws that dictate what another person can do with their body.

But some people must beat others down with guilt and references to how god hates you because of the choices you've had to make. Funny how a religion that taught us not to be judgmental and to love your neighbor seem to be the most judgmental among us.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 06:51 AM
link   

I'd like to thank them for all that, too, and in addition, for making us a shining example in the world so we can all hold our heads high in pride.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

I feel the same way about abortions. It's similar to how I feel about guns. I HATE guns personally, but I believe law-abiding citizens have the right to have one if they want.

Rather than all this effort to make abortions illegal (which won't stop them and will only make them more dangerous), I would rather us spend our time trying to reduce the need for abortions - NOT by forcing women to abandon their sexuality - but by continuing to provide free and easily accessible birth control to BOTH men and women, which is exactly what Planned Parenthood does. Consequently, abortion rates keep going down every year, which is a GOOD thing.

You reminded me of the other wonderful thing I learned from right wing conservatives - the whole "love your neighbor" thing doesn't apply to illegal immigrants or black thugs or promiscuous whores. There apparently is a loophole in the Bible - I just haven't found it yet.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Oh this just won't go away.

Why should it? The politics behind it are morally wrong. Before abortion was made legal, they assured people the baby was not formed, but if there are body parts, and jokings of severed heads. That sounds like a formed baby to me, which makes them complete liars.

I don't care about the politics backing it up, in my eyes they are evil people killing human beings and selling human body parts. It does not matter whether a human being is big or small, it is still human, and anyone who backs this monstrosity up is insane and a clear psychopath.

They are MURDERERS any way you look at it. As for the people who cant take care of the babies after being impregnated, well, don't have sex then if you will be irresponsible, i care not about your "pleasures" in life. And you deserve the guilt and the shame for being a murderer or abetting to it.

This just isn't right and it is morally WRONG.

And if anyone says otherwise, ill pass you over to Doctor Cox with a frown look.

YOU ARE:

S&F OP

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 07:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: windword

originally posted by: kellyjay

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: xuenchen

I'm sorry, but I seem to have missed the illegal part.

the illegal part is when the woman from stem express is talking about the clinics making a PROFIT.....P R O F I T

Didn't hear anything about illegal profits. But I do keep hearing ignorant opinions of people who think they know what the law is, or should be.

obviously you dont know the difference between profit and being reinbursed is.....it is legal to be reinbursed for services rendered when it comes to fetal tissue DONATION, it is illegal however to make PROFIT, and the woman in the video from stem express speaks specifically about PROFIT not reinbursment, try step out of that leftist echo chamber long enough to understand what is being said in the video

profit
ˈprɒfɪt/Submit
noun
a financial gain, especially the difference between the amount earned and the amount spent in buying, operating, or producing something.
"record pre-tax profits"
synonyms: financial gain, gain, return(s), payback, dividend, interest, yield, surplus, excess; More
advantage; benefit.
"there's no profit in screaming at referees from the bench"
synonyms: advantage, benefit, value, use, gain, good, avail, worth, usefulness; More
verb
obtain a financial advantage or benefit.
"the only people to profit from the episode were the lawyers"
synonyms: make money, make a killing, make a profit;

reimburse
ˌriːɪmˈbəːs/Submit
verb
past tense: reimbursed; past participle: reimbursed
repay (a person who has spent or lost money).
"the investors should be reimbursed for their losses"
synonyms: compensate, recompense, refund, repay, square accounts with, settle up with
"we'll reimburse you out of petty cash"
repay (a sum of money that has been spent or lost).
"your expenses will be reimbursed"
synonyms: repay, refund, return, pay back, give back, restore, replace, make good
"it is usual for companies to reimburse travel costs"

www.oed.com...

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Am I seeing this right? The people rallying against Planned Parenthood are pulling a political correctness card? WOW!

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

ya, ya we know...
it's a greater sin to help a preteen girl to get an abortion to save her life because her underdeveloped body couldn't handle carrying twins than it is to rape that girl and risk her life to being with....
got it, life is sacred, until of course it's brought into the world then it can be bombed, killed, starved, enslaved, exploited, raped, deliberately given diseases, along with a mess of other stuff, many of which seems to be perfectly justifiable in this screwed up world.

but oh ya, if that new life happens to be a girl, well she is expected to have so much more control over her basic instict of self preservation that any of the men who are doing the bombing, the starving, the enslaving, the raping the exploitation, all of course, to PRESERVE THEIR WAY OF LIFE!!!

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 07:50 AM
link   

submit verb sub·mit səb-ˈmit : to give (a document, proposal, piece of writing, etc.) to someone so that it can be considered or approved : to stop trying to fight or resist something : to agree to do or accept something that you have been resisting or opposing : to offer (something) as an opinion or suggestion

www.merriam-webster.com...

as in "Wives submit to your husbands IN ALL THINGS."

no christian on these boards has any right to tell the women to just keep their legs crossed, they have historically been trying to remove that option from women for centuries!
I think your religion seems to be saying it's up to you to keep your zipper zipped!

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Not illegal, perhaps, but ethically questionable and worthy of an investigation? Sure. Why liberals wouldn't have a problem with these words, but will boycott a chicken sandwich is the epitome of stupidity.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: SoulSurfer

I don't care about the politics backing it up, in my eyes they are evil people killing human beings and selling human body parts. It does not matter whether a human being is big or small, it is still human, and anyone who backs this monstrosity up is insane and a clear psychopath.

Have you read any of the thread? or clicked any of the links which clearly

point to the fact that it is employed *actors* who are pretending to be

the customers and who are doing the 'jokes'

Scripted and set up!!

It has also been said by several members (with links to sites) that the videos

have been severely, heavily and deceptively edited leaving out crucial

context.

Deliberating misleading and deceitful!!

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: kellyjay

We've been through this, over and over again. You just refuse to accept it. Stemexpress, a for profit company, is breaking no laws in the buying and selling of fetal tissues. They aren't even under investigation.

Planned Parenthood is breaking no law through their fetal donation program.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: andrewh7
Anyone notice of the irony of the right wingers wanting to ban abortions because "all life is precious," and yet if one of those babies were to grow up to pickup a Quran, they'd happily drop a bomb on 100 people to kill one guy in a crowd. By all means, have an opinion but don't be a hypocrite.

And if the baby grows up to be LGBT, all laws of "respect and dignity" wouldn't apply, because it's not a fetus or cadaver.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
Am I seeing this right? The people rallying against Planned Parenthood are pulling a political correctness card? WOW!

Absolutely! That's EXACTLY what you're seeing!

"Don't say that! Don't joke about this! It's serious and when you don't show the "proper respect and dignity", it offends me! So, behave and speak differently! There should be a law to force you to speak like I think you should speak and behave as I think you should behave!"

It's the VERY SAME PC bullcrap they rally against! But it's theirs, so it's different.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: kellyjay

Notice in your definition, "profit" is not necessarily financial.

advantage; benefit.
"there's no profit in screaming at referees from the bench"
synonyms: advantage, benefit, value, use, gain, good, avail, worth, usefulness;

The lady in the video said she wanted to make it PROFITABLE for the tissue supplier, NOT financially profitable.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t
a reply to: windword

I have noticed that not a single fighter for abortion has
commented on my proposed law:
Do you find this a morally repugnant attempt
at a solution if one is a liberal or progressive?

Here is my
suggestion for a new law.
Repeated for those of you who have
decided there can be no middle ground
no solution to what has been happening:

That brain dead organ donors
research cadavers
and 16+ week old fetus
cadavers be treated with
respect and dignity.

That doctors, practitioners,
researchers will be held
accountable if they handle
any human organs with disrespect
or disrespect in any way the
human body of the organ donor
or the fully formed fetus,
while removing organs or tissue
for donation.

That Doctor, practitioner, researcher
/ client privilege
should be enforced with
the researcher or practitioner
held accountable
to uphold the privacy and
dignity of the cadaver, by law.

That the cadavers be treated
in a way that shows respect
for the human being.

That if organs are sold for
any reason above the actual
cost of removal and transport,
to include the middle man,
that the family be given the
money and that no agency,
would be allowed to
make any profit from the organs.

In the case of abortion, if
a cadaver is sold for an amount in
excess of the cost of the abortion,
then the abortion should be
provided free of charge and the
woman given any funds in excess
of the actual cost of the removal
of the fetus.

The family members
of organ donors should also receive
any and all funds paid above the
actual cost to remove the organs
and transport them to the new
location.

There should be strict
auditing of these funds to insure
that no one except for the family
receives any excess
money from the organ trade for
research or donation.

I suggested this in order to respect:

the family of deceased organ donors
in their time of grief;
and
the mother of the fetus and any
emotional pain she may be
suffering from making the decision
to abort.

I've already had one conservative
shoot this down as not ending abortion.

Are you going to shoot it down as
being too restrictive and an attempt
to end abortion?

Or will both sides remain so locked into
their positions that the fetus/donor
will never be accorded any respect
and these atrocities will keep happening
to both fetus' and to adult organ donors.

What say you?

edit on 9Wed, 26 Aug 2015 09:44:33 -0500am82608amk263 by grandmakdw because: grammar format

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 09:43 AM
link   

I've already answered your hyperbolic righteous indignation. Dead is dead! There is no dignity in death. A corpse needs no privacy.

You can't legislate respect.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 09:45 AM
link   

So you want to legislate "respect"?

That means nothing, in my opinion. We would probably disagree on the very definition of respect.

ETA: WW beat me to it.
edit on 26-8-2015 by introvert because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join