It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

New Planned Parenthood Video: Baby Parts Buyer Jokes About Shipping Severed Heads

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 11:47 AM
a reply to: grandmakdw

Windword said that these pranks happen at med school, she didn't say they were wonderful activities that we should encourage at all costs. If the school wants to expel them, that's fine - but the government should not get involved.

If someone who works at a funeral home makes some public jokes about the dead bodies they embalm, the funeral home director can fire them - but the government should not get involved.

If a celebrity from a reality TV shows says disrespectful things about gays, the TV channel can fire him - but the government should not get involved.

If a local radio host shows a lack of compassion and says disrespectful things about undocumented immigrants on the radio, his bosses can fire him (and people can be outraged at what he says) - but the government should not get involved.

If a family wants to sue a doctor or a healthcare facility for a lack of respect to them or their loved ones, they should be allowed to - but the government should not get involved.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 11:51 AM

This is priceless, you want laws about respect and you cry about the pc police daily.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 12:05 PM

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic

The lady in the video said she wanted to make it PROFITABLE for the tissue supplier, NOT financially profitable.

Oh but that might sound suggestive enough the solicit at least a Walmart gift card and a money order made out to "cash" in the mail.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 12:14 PM
a reply to: xuenchen

Or....a box of chocolates at Christmas!

How distasteful!

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 12:31 PM
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

I do actually. I don't like the government spying on me. I want to repeal the Patriot Act and heavily curtail the NSA's spying capabilities.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 12:48 PM

originally posted by: grandmakdw
Free speech is not involved in piling up little body parts and then using a tweezer to pull up a leg and saying "Oh a boy!"

Who did that? Is this happening?

I give up, you have all decided that no one deserves compassion, respect and dignity, when it comes to medical research.

NO ONE said that. I'm not going to quote your entire post, but NO ONE has said ANY of the crap you're attributing to us. You're making things up. If you must fabricate what we think and say, your argument is very weak.

Actions, like treating (physically) cadavers with respect (and really you have no idea what respect is?) is a free speech matter?

Yes. It's a free speech matter like burning the flag or picketing at a soldier's funeral with offensive signs. Disgusting and disrespectful physical ACTIONS to some, yet protected by free speech.

I didn't say I don't know what respect is. You've lumped us all together as abortion lovers and respect haters and assume we think with one mind. Not a big surprise.

But if there were a law outlawing disrespect of the dead it would have to DEFINE respect. Surely you can see that it means different things to different people? That's how laws work. You can't just use a word and assume everyone means the same thing.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 01:37 PM

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: kellyjay

We've been through this, over and over again. You just refuse to accept it. Stemexpress, a for profit company, is breaking no laws in the buying and selling of fetal tissues. They aren't even under investigation.

Planned Parenthood is breaking no law through their fetal donation program.

they were refferring to the clinics that they get the tissue from, planned parenthood being one of them, whom she says in the video make PROFIT from supplying the tissue for stem think PP are obtaining this tissue for stem express only to be reinbursed shipping costs? and then go on to sell the tissue for thousands of dollars?? of course PP is getting a cut! and she says it in the video....PROFIT it even says on stem expresses website that the clinics that partake in the fetal "donations" will make a profit

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 01:43 PM
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Ok then we agree on

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 01:49 PM
a reply to: kellyjay

2. The law allows for "reasonable" fees to cover the group’s costs of donating the tissue.

Part of the video shows Deborah Nucatola, senior director of medical services at the Planned Parenthood Federation of America, telling undercover activists that tissues can be obtained for fees in the $30 to $100 range. Activists against abortion rights point to this as proof that Planned Parenthood is "selling the body parts of aborted children."

But the 1993 law also makes allowances for "reasonable payments associated with the transportation, implantation, processing, preservation, quality control, or storage of human fetal tissue."

The fees Nucatola discusses in the video likely fall under that definition, experts told PolitiFact.

Until there is actual proof that Planned Parenthood is making illegal profits from fetal donations, and not some highly edited and inflammatory video that's trying to portray something other than that which is actually happening, these accusations are just ignorant knee jerk reactions and pro-life hyperbole.

edit on 26-8-2015 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 02:02 PM

I'm withdrawing my organ donation from my drivers license immediately if that is how society has decided it is moral,
right and ethical to treat organ donors/tissue donors

You said earlier that our morals and ethics are different from one another. And you're right, and that's OK. People are different. And we have different opinions. Just because I'm different from you, doesn't mean there's something wrong with me or my morals. Or yours.

Take organ donation, for instance. I would NEVER deny my body's organs to save a person's life or to enable them to see or have a better quality of life, just because I thought there was the slightest chance of them joking about my body parts. It's MUCH more important to me to help someone out than to save whatever "dignity" is owed to the body parts of a dead person.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 02:05 PM

originally posted by: kellyjay
they were refferring to the clinics that they get the tissue from, planned parenthood being one of them, whom she says in the video make PROFIT from supplying the tissue for stem express....

That's not what she said. Listen again. She said she wanted it to be profitable to PP. That MIGHT mean money, or it might just mean beneficial.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 03:09 PM

originally posted by: kaylaluv

I couldn't let this go without showing my appreciation for the right wing conservatives.

It is thanks to the ever-benevolent right wing that we now know black people are lazy, which is why they are poor and on welfare. The all-knowing right wing has also taught us that blacks are a violent group, which is why they really shouldn't be living with all of us peaceful whites.

I really appreciate the right wing conservatives teaching me that all those brown people who sneak over here from those South American 3rd world countries are really just murderers and rapists trying to take advantage of our social safety nets.

Oh and speaking of those safety nets, I have the right wing to thank for now realizing that those social programs are a waste of our tax dollars, because those lazy good-for-nothing blacks and Hispanics are taking hard-working white people's money right out of their pockets, just so they can sit around and drink tequila and watch Oprah, and have a bunch of babies.

I am especially grateful to the right wing conservatives for telling me how evil Planned Parenthood is, for providing free or low-cost medical services for those lazy, good-for-nothing black women who can't keep their legs closed. We know, thanks to those loving right wingers, that it is completely the black women's faults that they get pregnant, because women in general have a tendency to be kind of stupid, as well as lazy, and well, let's all face it, these women are all promiscuous whores.

But of course, how would I ever know if it weren't for the gracious right wingers, that Planned Parenthood is also trying to depopulate those lazy good-for-nothing blacks by forcing them to get those abortions, even though if they had the kids, we all know that those kids would end up becoming lazy, violent thugs, because, well, that's just what blacks tend to do. I have now learned that we want these thugs to be born, but we don't really want them around. I know it sounds like a contradiction, but we have to trust that the really smart right wingers know what they're talking about.

One final thing I have learned from the right wing is that women who accidentally get pregnant are all promiscuous whores, no matter their race. The right wing has taught me that these whores were too stupid to keep their legs closed from the virtuous men who got them pregnant. I have also learned that women who have late-term abortions because their lives are at stake, or because their unborn babies have horrible medical problems that will cause them great suffering - well, these women are just selfish whores who only care about themselves.

I so appreciate the loving, compassionate and merciful right wingers setting me straight on those awful people we call illegal immigrants (aka murderers and rapists) and those awful black thugs and promiscuous whores (who are mostly black), and how we pray to God that none of those awful people get aborted (just shot or put in jail forever).

Thanks so much, right wing!

And because the right wing behaves sometimes badly.

It is ok for the left to behave as badly or worse sometimes?

As in defending what PP is doing with their callus disregard
for the humanity of the fetus
and the lack of respect for the mother who has made
a gut wrenching decision.

It shouldn't surprise me that the left constantly
excuses their bad behavior
by saying the right is worse
so nana boo boo,

we can be as
bad as we want and you can't say

You expect us to be bad, so we are.

You claim to be good so when you aren't
we can slam you with glee and use it
as an excuse to say things like,

it is perfectly moral and acceptable
to do what PP has been proven to do
because it is legal, and our bad
behavior is justified because the
ends justify the means,

and you
expect us to be bad anyway.
So we are
and relish it because we can
prove you are worse.

What has this world come to?

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 03:28 PM

It's all a matter of priorities, I guess. The left wants to reduce abortions with sex education and free and accessible birth control. The right wants abortions back in the alleys, and they don't want any damn school teaching their kids about sex.

The left want to help the people who are living and here, and apparently the right only wants to help those who are dead or aren't even here yet. Once they are living and here, the right doesn't care about them.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 04:02 PM

As in defending what PP is doing with their callus disregard for the humanity of the fetus and the lack of respect for the mother who has made a gut wrenching decision.

and just what is planned parenthood doing exactly that is showing a lack of respect????

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 04:26 PM

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

So the law is fine as long as it's according to your ideals......

I don't know where you got that or surmised it from my posts... I have no answer for you, because I have no idea what you mean.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 05:48 PM

Can guarantee that someone high up is making lots of money off various sick businesses like this one, reason its still going ahead.

If a random person was found doing something like this out the back of his house, he would be deemed a sick individual and locked up. Why is the business of such any different?
edit on 26-8-2015 by BlackProject because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 05:54 PM

Surprised this isn't in the hoax file. I think they discovered these videos were highly edited, and fabricated and those responsible are on the right to life group. Would be nice if war had a "right to life group" who showed people the severed limbs and decapitated bodies. Alas there are only those who fight for the fetus. Planned parenthood has been investigated and exonerated so surprised this is in current news.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 05:58 PM
a reply to: BlackProject

How is the business of war any different? I can show you some horrific images and many innocent deaths subsidized by the American taxpayer. I mean when you put it like that...If someone was doing this in their backyard....

If you end one on this basis, you have to stop the other too.

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 12:30 AM
a reply to: Murgatroid

The origin is a good point.

People may not believe in God, but it seems like the consorted effort being taken to divert people away from Him ends up making the world darker, more demented, and more hopeless with each step.

Should a human making something "legal" make it right for other humans to do when our Creator condemns it? Would you kill someone who bothered you if Big Brother made it legal?

God told us life begins at conception. Science confirms this. At the moment of conception your genetic makeup is already complete. All the fetus thus needs is time to grow into what is already planned. It took a few millennia, but science caught up to what God said. So this debate depends on who do you want to listen to. Your Creator, or a philosophy and business model which came from the racist, depopulation agenda of Sanger, Bush family, et al?

Seems like an easy choice. But I'm never surprised by how far some misconstrue liberalism nowadays.

I will say prayers for those here who deny God due to their ignorance or ego. You know not what you do. You have a young, misguided soul and probably have not had many experiences with a higher being.

But I will not pray for those who try to lead others astray, and who know what they are doing. You've willingly pissed in the eye of the most powerful being in the multiverse. I'm not going to be your attorney on that one. Good luck.
edit on 8/27/2015 by TheLegend because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 01:54 AM
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic

originally posted by: xuenchen
Oh this just won't go away.

No kidding... That's the whole idea.

The medical business is NOT pretty. It's gross! I can't believe people are still watching these videos. I can only conclude that it's some sort of sick desire to hear the gory details of the medical profession...

Not really. It's more because we realize that the videos refute all of their talking points.
edit on 27-8-2015 by warkankachayam because: Missing quote

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>