It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Planned Parenthood Video: Baby Parts Buyer Jokes About Shipping Severed Heads

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+26 more 
posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Oh this just won't go away.

Now we have the latest PP video release from The Center for Medical Progress.

The references to severed heads and livers is the theme of this one.

The video show no gore of yuk.

It's safe to watch.

It's the words that make the difference.

- Providing two articles for clarity and contrast -

New Planned Parenthood Video: Baby Parts Buyer Jokes About Shipping Severed Heads

Planned Parenthood Baby Parts Buyer StemExpress Wants “Another 50 Livers/Week,” Financial Benefits for Abortion Clinics

LOS ANGELES, Aug. 25–The eighth video in the ongoing controversy over Planned Parenthood’s sale of aborted fetal body parts shows the CEO of StemExpress, LLC, a major buyer of fetal tissue from Planned Parenthood, admitting the company gets “a lot” of intact fetuses, suggesting “another 50 livers a week” would not be enough, and agreeing abortion clinics should profit from the sale: www.centerformedicalprogress.org... rtion-clinics/

StemExpress is a for-profit biotech supply company that has been partnered with Planned Parenthood clinics across the country to purchase human fetal parts since its founding in 2010. StemExpress’ Medical Director, Dr. Ronald Berman, is an abortion doctor for Planned Parenthood Mar Monte.

video link

+26 more 
posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Prepare for incoming Planned Parent apologists. This is SICK and I can't believe anyone would justify this barbarity as being okay. This should be illegal and the inhuman, sociopaths that perpetuate this should be in jail.

+8 more 
posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I don't know why I keep clicking these stories, but they tick me off to no end. I just don't understand the need to market human flesh. The fact there is money to be made off of this just boggles my mind.

+7 more 
posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

so the clinics ARE making a profit.......well theres a suprise

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 03:26 PM
link   

I'm sorry, but I seem to have missed the illegal part.

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Isn't the right supposed to be the one who doesn't care about political correctness?

+5 more 
posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Oh this just won't go away.

No kidding... That's the whole idea.

The medical business is NOT pretty. It's gross! I can't believe people are still watching these videos. I can only conclude that it's some sort of sick desire to hear the gory details of the medical profession...

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

I notice y'all don't like the law and want it changed when you feel it violates your rights some how

Bit hypocritical to be spouting off about the law

Law doesn't = right

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Knows the CMP has numerous videos yet claims to be surprised they won't just go away.

I think every PP thread started by the OP starts the same way, this won't go away.

One woman's joke is not illegal.

The smear campaign continues.
edit on 25-8-2015 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 03:47 PM
link   

What illegal part(s) are you thinking about?

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: TsukiLunar
Isn't the right supposed to be the one who doesn't care about political correctness?

Quoted for truth.

I heard 2 holocaust jokes from a right winger in a Muslim refugee thread yesterday...

The PC brigade were nowhere to be seen.

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
Law doesn't = right

You're correct.

So, you're against fetal research? It has been discussed and argued by legal and political experts since 1978. Right now, this is the law. Changing the law on fetal research isn't going to change the law on abortion or the fact that these fetuses will be removed from the woman's body and discarded. If Planned Parenthood doesn't do it, SOMEONE will.

Don't fool yourself into thinking that if Planned Parenthood is "shut down" fetal research will discontinue. And medical experts will still make sick jokes. Just as military personnel, surgeons, coroners, etc., make sick jokes about what they do.

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 04:00 PM
link   

the illegal part is when the woman from stem express is talking about the clinics making a PROFIT.....P R O F I T

+6 more 
posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

I'm against the barbaric practices being carried out by PP

Don't try to make it about fetal research. That's just trying to change discussion to navigate away from what the real issues are

Which are clear w every video that comes out

You can choose to turn a blind eye and make up all sorts of reasons to justify it

I will not. It's wrong and how they are going about this are ghoulish

I'm sorry for those whose internal compass is so broken they can't see that
edit on 8/25/2015 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

He is correct though.

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
I'm against the barbaric practices being carried out by PP

OK. You do know that other companies do the same thing and if Planned Parenthood is shut down, the practices will continue, right?

Don't try to make it about fetal research. That's just trying to change discussion to navigate away from what the real issues are

I'm not watching the videos at this point. Can you be specific as to what "the real issues" are?

You can choose to turn a blind eye and make up all sorts of reasons to justify it

Justify what, exactly?

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 04:19 PM
link   

We knew this was coming. Considering the "atrocities" we have seen in the video so far, I wonder why PP has not been investigated and shut down.

Could it be that there is no wrongdoing here?

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

What illegal part(s) are you thinking about?

You should know by now that if it is not illegal, then in the minds of the apologists, it is perfectly moral, just, ethical and acceptable, even something to laugh and joke over.

Don't play into the same old people's hands by replying to them. It's useless, they probably had abortions or paid for their "baby mama" to have an abortion and by rejoicing in the behavior of PP they are making themselves feel better and moral.

So from now on I suggest for your own sanity, that you totally ignore the same old apologists that show up on every thread. Let them say the same old things over and over and get it off their chests.

Look at all the stars and flags, you know that most of the people see the immorality of what has been exposed. It may be legal, it may be something that the same old people find perfectly acceptable. But know that the majority find it as immoral and sickening as you do.

We just have different ideas of morality and ethics.
Let them be, the same old people with the same old lines.
You know that they will never, ever, ever admit that what PP
is doing is ugly, sickening and disrespectful to human lives.

I think there should be a law, a new law, that requires
all abortion clinics and researchers to treat the fully formed
fetus, over 16 weeks with the same respect and dignity that
one would give a brain dead adult organ donor.
But I know that some will attack this idea and find it repugnant
to give respect and dignity to the fetus.

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

We knew this was coming. Considering the "atrocities" we have seen in the video so far, I wonder why PP has not been investigated and shut down.

Could it be that there is no wrongdoing here?

PP IS being investigated and its ongoing....

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 04:33 PM
link   
The same people who say drug laws are stupid use the law to justify this heinous barbarism.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join