It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Planned Parenthood Video: Baby Parts Buyer Jokes About Shipping Severed Heads

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Does PP in those states engage in "parts" sales?

I think no.

Never hurts to "investigate" something that doesn't happen in those areas.

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen
Severed heads? There must be some mistake here. I've been assured that a fetus is just "A bunch of undeveloped cells".

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

I don't know why we continue to discuss this. These people post video after video, the debate following is the same as before and we let it fade on to the back burner until the next video comes out.

No amount of reason and explanation will deter these people that cannot accept the idea that people donate their aborted fetus'. Also, they refuse to take notice that they benefit from the research done on those fetus' when they receive certain kinds of care/medical services.

I know a couple that had tried for years to conceive a child and when they were finally successful, they were told the fetus had something called Tay Sachs (or something like that). Don't know much about it, but I guess the child would not make it more than a few years. They decided to abort the fetus.

I've never seen two people so heartbroken and conflicted in my life. It was not a decision they took lightly and they also decided to have the fetus donated for research. The only thing they found comfort in was that their decision may make a difference down the road for future children.

So I think we would all be a bit better off if we set our arguments of "morality" and such to the side and tried to view this in the shoes of those that are burdened to make such decisions.

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: eletheia

When it becomes necessary to employ *actors* to make genuine videos ...

Just like CNN blue screen Gulf war report. Whos the bigger actors ? CNN or CMP ? actors both one fakes for viewers and another for convictions .

These clowns look like comedians bringing us REAL GENUINE news faked from USA .

Genuine when it fits the political views ?

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: NewzNose
Crimes against Humanity, IMO.

Apparently God sees it that way as well.

Below is a message from a Russian woman who had an NDE during which she encounters Jesus and also her own aborted child:

Ludmila had a near-death experience and came back to life. During the time that her spirit was out of body, she found herself suddenly in front of a ‘mountain-sized’pile of dismembered aborted babies! When she asked: “What is this?” God replied: “These are your ‘sins’”

She was in shock as she observed this genocide of so many unborn aborted babies. Her shock increased as she observed various human ‘pieces’ beginning to ‘come together’ and form ‘one’ baby. Immediately, this baby began to run directly towards her mother, Ludmila while screaming: “Mommy! Mommy!!!”

As the baby came within feet of her, the Ludmila realized she could not receive her child or help her because there was a ‘huge and solid but transparent wall’ between her and the baby. As a mother, she experienced sheer agony as she saw demonic spirits of abortion tearing away at her baby! The baby was screaming in pain! This scene was repeated several times in front of the totally helpless mother.

Ludmila cried out to God, then Jesus said: “I will help you save your baby, but you must help me. I want you to go to return to earth and tell everything you saw here.” Suddenly, Ludmila came back to life, never to be the same again!

“When She Died, She Came “Face to Face’ With Her Unborn Baby.”

In 2003, Earthquake Kelley died in his hospital bed, and visited Heaven. He describes aborted children he saw:

"Suddenly I felt as though I had separated from my body...I didn't hover around the ceiling very long. Angels that were so bright they were almost difficult to look at were waiting for me...I came upon a group of children of all different ages who were running, jumping and playing. Then another group of children caught my eye.

As I stood and watched these children, I heard a voice say, "You're wondering who those children are...These are children who died from diseases, wars, accidents, murders and other things that happen to children. Some were stillbirths and others died from miscarriages. These are all the children that I brought home to be with me. No harm can ever come to them again." Then the voice choked back tears as He pointed out another group of children and said, "See those children? I had a plan for their lives. I had things for them to do. But because of the selfishness of sin, and the hardness of peoples' hearts, these children were aborted and sent back to me."

He pointed out another group of children and, with the same trembling voice said, "I sent these children to the homes of so-called Christians. I sent these children for ministry. I sent them for exhortation. I sent them to help the world. But their parents listened to the ways of the world. They listened to wrong counsel. They thought they had financial problems and could not afford these children. They had secret abortions, thinking that no-one would find out. But nothing is hidden from Me." "

Is My Kid in Heaven?

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 07:07 PM
link   

As far as I can tell no PP is engaged in part sales but tell us, which PP in what states are engaged in such activities.

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

Now Jesus and an aborted fetus are talking to a woman who nearly died? And just when these threads couldn't get more ridiculous you bring this to the discussion.

Well played.
edit on 25-8-2015 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

originally posted by: windword

I'm sorry, but I seem to have missed the illegal part.

I notice y'all don't like the law and want it changed when you feel it violates your rights some how

Bit hypocritical to be spouting off about the law

No one's rights are being violated.

Law doesn't = right

What law do you want to change?

There is a law I would like to see enacted.

That brain dead organ donors
research cadavers
and 16+ week old fetus
cadavers be treated with
respect and dignity.

That the organs can not
be used in practical jokes,
or discussed in any public
arena.

That Doctor or practitioner
or researcher
/ client privilege
should be enforced with
the researcher or practitioner
held accountable
to uphold the privacy and
dignity of the cadaver, by law.

That the cadavers be treated
in a way that shows respect
for the human being.

That if organs are sold for
any reason above the actual
cost of removal and transport,
to include the middle man,
that the family be given the
money and that no agency,
would be allowed to
make any profit from the organs.

In the case of abortion, if
a cadaver is sold for an amount in
excess of the cost of the abortion,
then the abortion should be
provided free of charge and the
woman given any funds in excess
of the actual cost of the removal
of the fetus.

The family members
of organ donors should also receive
any and all funds paid above the
actual cost to remove the organs
and transport them to the new
location.

There should be strict
auditing of these funds to insure
that no one except for the family
receives any excess
money from the organ trade for
research or donation.

That is the law that I think should be enacted.

Of course, I know there are those of you who feel
no cadaver deserves respect or dignity and have
openly said so. I think this stance is immoral.

I think all cadavers (to include 16+ week old fetus)
deserve to be treated by
researchers and physicians
with respect
and the families should expect
the privacy of the family and the cadaver
to be respected
and the cadaver
treated with respect and
dignity for the human being who was,
and in deference for the grief experienced
by the family,
and any emotional
pain suffered by the mother.

edit on 7Tue, 25 Aug 2015 19:25:09 -0500pm82508pmk252 by grandmakdw because: format

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 07:18 PM
link   

a reply to: eletheia

When it becomes necessary to employ *actors* to make genuine videos ...

Yeah but the "marks" sure took the bait like there was no tomorrow !!!

They must have thought they were well in their comfort zone.

That's why they may be actually be revealing the truth.

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

As far as I can tell no PP is engaged in part sales but tell us, which PP in what states are engaged in such activities.

California, Oregon, Washington State as far as I know.

The answer is in older threads.

Let me look.

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

I don't know why we continue to discuss this. These people post video after video, the debate following is the same as before and we let it fade on to the back burner until the next video comes out.

No amount of reason and explanation will deter these people that cannot accept the idea that people donate their aborted fetus'. Also, they refuse to take notice that they benefit from the research done on those fetus' when they receive certain kinds of care/medical services.

So I think we would all be a bit better off if we set our arguments of "morality" and such to the side and tried to view this in the shoes of those that are burdened to make such decisions.

It's still the same thing, no matter what. Does anyone here think that an induced abortion actually works all the time, and that babies can be born alive..even if not for long?
Of course there's no use in bringing assumptive morality into the argument if it doesn't apply. Yet for centuries morality and assumptive ethics, (and that includes the law) were/are the focus of just about everything that makes us what we are today in varying degrees. Where do you go with cabals making profit out of that, and why should you?

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
Prepare for incoming Planned Parent apologists. This is SICK and I can't believe anyone would justify this barbarity as being okay. This should be illegal and the inhuman, sociopaths that perpetuate this should be in jail.

Joking should be illegal? Punishable by jail time? Whatttt

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

California, Oregon, Washington State as far as I know.

The answer is in older threads.

Let me look.

Here ya go.
California panel rejects Planned Parenthood audit

California legislators on Tuesday rejected a proposed audit of Planned Parenthood in the wake of a videos spotlighting the organization’s role in providing fetal tissue for medical research.

The proposed audit would have examined whether Planned Parenthood, which is reimbursed by California for serving hundreds of thousands of low-income patients on Medi-Cal, has illegally sold fetal tissue to testing and research organizations. Just two lawmakers on the 14-member Joint Legislative Audit Committee, both Republicans, voted for it.

These States Are Illegally Defunding Planned Parenthood

No investigations into Planned Parenthood are underway in Washington and Oregon. The California Attorney General’s office is investigating the Center for Medical Progress (CMP) for potential violation of privacy and tax laws.

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Here ya go.
California panel rejects Planned Parenthood audit

Well of *Course* a California panel rejects a Planned Parenthood audit.

A full independent audit might expose something they are afraid of being exposed.

Looks like they can't even line up a standard fixed report.

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Well only 2 republicans voted yes so... But to assume California wouldn't investigate if PP was selling dead babies for the almighty dollar is ridiculous. Well, what do you have to say about the other two states who also aren't investigating PP? So far the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services and multiple states find them breaking no laws but I guess we can throw facts to the wind if they don't support our stance, right?
edit on 25-8-2015 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Campaign "contributions" and cash (and gift) payoffs (I mean "commissions") are a powerful weapon aren't they.

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Why am I not surprised by your response. Every state, including the federal gov't, finds PP innocent of all charges. Some politicians who cater to the conservative crowd, seen here in this thread, are illegally trying to defund PP. I'm sure they're not motivated by such cash campaign contributions....

In any case, the CMP are the ones being investigated. Sweet irony.

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 08:28 PM
link   

This is anything but a game.

"Planned Parenthood" is not about CHOICE...

It's about depopulation.

Not too many people know that Bill Gates father was once the head of Planned Parenthood.

Find out the real truth about the hidden agenda behind 'Planned Genocide' and it becomes very obvious who's really being played here...

Quotes from the founder of Planned Parenthood:

“They are…human weeds,’ ‘reckless breeders,’ ’spawning… human beings who never should have been born.” ~ Margaret Sanger

“Birth control is nothing more or less than…weeding out the unfit.” ~ Margaret Sanger

“I think the greatest sin in the world is bringing children into the world.” ~ Margaret Sanger

“But for my view, I believe that there should be no more babies.” ~ Margaret Sanger

Why this bloodlust on the part of the Illuminati? Why are they obsessed with the urge to commit mass murder? It is a fact that the elite have long been the prime sponsors of global depopulation schemes. The Rockefellers funded Margaret Sanger's eugenics programs and helped her set up Planned Parenthood. George Herbert Walker Bush, as a young Congressman, served as head of Rockefellers' Zero Population Growth organization.

To this day, the elite fund the drive by crazed environmentalists for a "sustainable earth." The stated goal, as CNN founder Ted Turner explained, is to wipe off the face of the earth some five and one-half billion inhabitants, leaving only 500 million alive.

Endgame: The Illuminati Blueprint for Global Enslavement

edit on 25-8-2015 by Murgatroid because: Felt like it..

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

Because women all across America are forced into having unprotected sex and then dragged to PP to have an abortion....

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: grandmakdw

ummm.....
everyone was all set to have planned parenthood defunded over this....
but, I don't see anywhere in those laws about ending the gov't funding for research.....
considering how much medical care costs in this country, I think we pay enough, don't you?? I think the healthcare industry makes enough profits to fund their own research....

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join