It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Planned Parenthood Video: Baby Parts Buyer Jokes About Shipping Severed Heads

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

People like that deserved a Slow Demise like the Fetuses of Human Beings they buy from Planned Parenthood , AKA The Dr. Frankenstein Clinic for Experimental Horror .....

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Still nothing illegal, nice to see people force feeding us there opinions, makes for good times.

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
Still nothing illegal, nice to see people force feeding us there opinions, makes for good times.

Oh the investigations take time.

The fast ones already done are a ruse.

This will not go away easily.

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Last time around they found nothing illegal, my bet is nothing else but fake outrage coming out.

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Cash is King.

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Oh this just won't go away.

Isn't that a silly comment to make? People like you continue to post thread after thread about planned parenthood and then claim "it's not going away". Kind of contradictory if you ask me.

I will tell you what's not going away, abortion and Planned Parenthood. It's been 99 years since Planned Parenthood came about and 40+ years since Roe V Wade. Over that course everything but the kitchen sink has been thrown and it hasn't changed anything.

Carry on now.

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 10:42 PM
link   

I am sure there is some more context to that law. Where did you get it from and how does it apply to the medical field. Because I am sure you know this practice takes place outside of PP.

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Anyone notice of the irony of the right wingers wanting to ban abortions because "all life is precious," and yet if one of those babies were to grow up to pickup a Quran, they'd happily drop a bomb on 100 people to kill one guy in a crowd. By all means, have an opinion but don't be a hypocrite.

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

I'm not involved in producing the videos.

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Nothing in the video saying that anything was illegal. What is the problem?

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: ventian
Nothing in the video saying that anything was illegal. What is the problem?

Perception and intrigue rule the mind.

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Cash is King.

This is the second time that I've seen you post this quote. And again, you failed to provide the entire quote, and presented a quote that cut off the actual law mid-sentence, to promote your agenda. When you present something that's been deliberately shortened and edited, in order to entirely change the meaning of something, so as to promote your agenda, you are deliberately lying!

It shall be unlawful for any person to knowingly acquire, receive, or otherwise transfer any human fetal tissue for valuable consideration if the transfer affects interstate commerce.

www.gpo.gov...
edit on 25-8-2015 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

Fetal Research?? Puahah they would sell the bodies part for anything, even for food if u had the money.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 12:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: andrewh7
Anyone notice of the irony of the right wingers wanting to ban abortions because "all life is precious," and yet if one of those babies were to grow up to pickup a Quran, they'd happily drop a bomb on 100 people to kill one guy in a crowd. By all means, have an opinion but don't be a hypocrite.

I mean duh, we all know only black lives are precious.

The left wingers have taught us all that.

Look at the absolute hissy fit they threw
when someone had the unmitigated gall to
say All lives matter.
Of course, they don't in the left wing paradigm,
only black lives matter.

Thank you for educating us
as to whose lives matter and whose don't
oh great and merciful left wing progressives.

And thanks to the insightful
and highly moral left wingers we also
know that tiny little human black lives don't matter,
only black lives that managed to escape the womb.

Thank you so much for bringing us all back to the moral pathway of
the progressive liberal.

We owe you a gratitude of debt for teaching us which
lives matter and that most lives don't matter,

unless the great and merciful left wingers decide
that a few select other lives matter.

Thank you.

edit on 12Wed, 26 Aug 2015 00:07:05 -0500am82608amk263 by grandmakdw because: format

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 12:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: kellyjay

originally posted by: windword

I'm sorry, but I seem to have missed the illegal part.

the illegal part is when the woman from stem express is talking about the clinics making a PROFIT.....P R O F I T

Here's the problem, the keep citing this statute: 42 U.S. Code § 289g–2 - Prohibitions regarding human fetal tissue

www.law.cornell.edu...

But basically all it says is its illegal to profit from fetal tissue for the person that is donating it, the mother. Basically its to prevent woman from making babies only to sell them into lab specimens. It also covers creating babies simply to create organs for donating for transplants.

Of course its not illegal to donate the organs for transplant, the statute clearly states a person is not allowed to take money for it, or have any say in who gets the donation. This is to prevent for instance, my relative dying of liver cancer and I make a baby just so we can harvest its liver to save the other relative.

They are purposely being misleading here. Not surprised.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Cash is King.

Way to quote things entirely out of context and cherry pick your information:

(a) Purchase of tissue
It shall be unlawful for any person to knowingly acquire, receive, or otherwise transfer any human fetal tissue for valuable consideration if the transfer affects interstate commerce.

www.law.cornell.edu...

(b) The term “interstate commerce” means
(1) commerce between any State or Territory and any place outside thereof, and
(2) commerce within the District of Columbia or within any other Territory not organized with a legislative body.

(3) The term “valuable consideration” does not include reasonable payments associated with the transportation, implantation, processing, preservation, quality control, or storage of human fetal tissue.

If you read the entire statute its clearly legal what they are doing, but there are measures to prevent [and pretty much the entire intent of the law] is to prevent a black market baby parts trade, as well as, to prevent woman from conceiving children for the sole purpose of producing parts for sale, or organs for transplant.
edit on 26-8-2015 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 03:23 AM
link   
ATS mods on hiatus or slow news day?

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 04:42 AM
link   
$300,000.00??

That's how much California would have spent on an audit of planned parenthood if the democrats has let it go through...

California lawmakers reject audit proposal for Planned Parenthood

Afterward, Sen. Connie Leyva (D-Chino) joined other Democrats in deciding against an audit.

“The allegations made by the proponents did not justify spending over $300,000 of taxpayer dollars for this audit,” Leyva said. She noted that the group provides other healthcare services to women.

“Since a compelling fact-based case was not made for this audit, I could not support a proposal that may ultimately hurt the countless women and men that rely on these vital health services every day.”

www.latimes.com...

kind of disappointed with this one, I would rather see a complete, honest, thorough investigation into this, and well, if nothing it found cmp get prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law for raising up all this ruckus on the basis of what seem to be basically lies and halftruths. heck even my local gov't is wasting time on this with some county board members wanting to pull the funding it gives to the united way.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 04:53 AM
link   

a reply to: Southern Guardian

I'm not involved in producing the videos.

May be not ... But you're certainly no. 1 in *promoting*

them here on ATS.I don't think any other member is as prolific as

you in pushing the said videos.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 06:02 AM
link   
a reply to: grandmakdw

What illegal part(s) are you thinking about?

You should know by now that if it is not illegal, then in the minds of the apologists, it is perfectly moral, just, ethical and acceptable, even something to laugh and joke over.

Don't play into the same old people's hands by replying to them. It's useless, they probably had abortions or paid for their "baby mama" to have an abortion and by rejoicing in the behavior of PP they are making themselves feel better and moral.

So from now on I suggest for your own sanity, that you totally ignore the same old apologists that show up on every thread. Let them say the same old things over and over and get it off their chests.

Look at all the stars and flags, you know that most of the people see the immorality of what has been exposed. It may be legal, it may be something that the same old people find perfectly acceptable. But know that the majority find it as immoral and sickening as you do.

We just have different ideas of morality and ethics.
Let them be, the same old people with the same old lines.
You know that they will never, ever, ever admit that what PP
is doing is ugly, sickening and disrespectful to human lives.

I think there should be a law, a new law, that requires
all abortion clinics and researchers to treat the fully formed
fetus, over 16 weeks with the same respect and dignity that
one would give a brain dead adult organ donor.
But I know that some will attack this idea and find it repugnant
to give respect and dignity to the fetus.

All the above is exactly what I had to do on this subject, agree to disagree that you morals and standards for life are simply higher than others.
Great point.
-Graffik

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join