It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTC-7 Mysteries FINALLY Solved.

page: 106
<< 103  104  105    107  108  109 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: LaBTop

By the way you forget him repeating the (Mythbuster) lie that you need at least 1500 kilos of thermite to burn through steel. He has been proven wrong on that more than 5 times in this thread and another as well already, and here you go again:

Not saying its thermite tho it is able too, Im just saying hes nothing more than a liar.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: skyeagle409

It is apparent that you have failed to produce demo timelines in the WTC 7 video, which is why demo explosions were not detected by seismic monitors in the area.

Everyone on this tread is telling you to READ LaBTop OP.

LaBTop has busted your silly time line and has given us excellent references to back his claim.

Furthermore, he has proved that your video that you keep posting with the explosions edited out is very deceptive.

Who are you trying to deceive here?

Then combine them with my below seismogram and then you see and have heard the clear WTC-7 demolition time line as laid out by me, multiple times already in this thread :

Skyeagle you lose in this debate and it is a shame that you resorted dishonesty to fool everyone.

You have the audacity to call Truthers spreading disinformation and the fact is you are the one doing it.

Shame on you.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Skyeagle you lose in this debate and it is a shame that you resorted dishonesty to fool everyone. You have the audacity to call Truthers spreading disinformation and the fact is you are the one doing it. Shame on you.

Yes he has shown his true colors, he is guilty, and a few other things I won't say here. Yes he should be ashamed. We have giving him all he asked for and he acts like it never happened.. Too bad..

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 05:16 PM
link   

"Several demolition teams had reached Ground Zero by 3:00 pm on 9/11, and these individuals witnessed the collapse of WTC 7 from within a few hundred feet of the event

Who and where did they come from?

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

Skyeagle you lose in this debate and it is a shame that you resorted dishonesty to fool everyone.

That won't work, and as proof, where are the demo timelines that I asked you to present? Fact of the matter is, 14 years and counting, you still cannot present those demo timelines and that is another reason why the "OS" remains standing to this very day. In other words you have no case and that is why you are unable to present those demo timelines, because there are no demo timelines for you to present.

In other words, you've failed the challenge because there was never evidence that demo explosives took down WTC 1, WTC 2, and WTC 7.

edit on 3-11-2015 by skyeagle409 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: wildb

They were working on other projects in the area.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: whatsup86

Now, let's take a look at the rest of the story about thermite.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: skyeagle409

They were working on other projects in the area.

I didn't ask what they were working on I asked who and where did they come from?

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 06:25 PM
link   

To repeat, they were working on other projects in the area.

Controlled Demolition Inc

D.H. Griffin Companies

Mazzocchi Wrecking

Gateway Demolition

Yannuzzi Demolition & Disposal

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 06:25 PM
link   

a reply to: whatsup86

Now, let's take a look at the rest of the story about thermite.

His video tells a different story, NG is not a credible source for much..

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 06:27 PM
link   

To repeat, they were working on other projects in the area.

Controlled Demolition Inc

D.H. Griffin Companies

Mazzocchi Wrecking

Gateway Demolition

Yannuzzi Demolition & Disposal

I wanted names of people but OK for now, now answer the rest of the question...

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 06:28 PM
link   

His story doesn't fit. Ask him why 1500 pounds of thermite failed to cut a vehicle in two during a TV demonstration, and then, ask him why it took 1500 pounds of thermite just to melt through two steel legs of a simple tower.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 06:36 PM
link   

His story doesn't fit. Ask him why 1500 pounds of thermite failed to cut a vehicle in two during a TV demonstration, and then, ask him why it took 1500 pounds of thermite just to melt through two steel legs of a simple tower.

No you ask him, makes no difference to me weather thermite was used or not, it does not change the facts. Who knows what they used, It is what it is, how it was done does not matter, what matters is it was done..

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 07:29 PM
link   

If I explain it to you will you admit they can and stop lying? Otherwise why would I even try..
edit on 207pm3021000000p86 by whatsup86 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 07:37 PM
link   

That won't work, and as proof, where are the demo timelines that I asked you to present? Fact of the matter is, 14 years and counting, you still cannot present those demo timelines and that is another reason why the "OS" remains standing to this very day. In other words you have no case and that is why you are unable to present those demo timelines, because there are no demo timelines for you to present.

In other words, you've failed the challenge because there was never evidence that demo explosives took down WTC 1, WTC 2, and WTC 7.

Your time line has been DEBUNKED.

Very creditable evidence was posted by LaBTop using "unedited" video.

Your video that you continue to use has been "proven a fraud" and has been tampered with, several seconds of you phony video of the loud sounds of explosions were edited out and you know that.

You are being dishonest as you have been confronted by several ATS members on this thread.

Please do not use that video again if you continue I am going to the MODs and report your unethical behavior in this thread.

The fact is, LaBTop proved your time line showing clear loud sounds of explosions.

You can pretend LaBTop never posted the evidence all you like, however all of us read and Liston to his videos throughout this thread.

We all see and hear what LaBTop see's.

I want to thank LaBTop for his hard work and credible sources that he has brought to this thread that supports his claims.

BTW Skyeagle, LaBTop did it without the use of fraudulent videos.

As far as the OS still standing to what happened to WTC 7, it does not.

The fact is WTC 7 was the smoking gun and after 14 years years there is very creditable evidence that proves it was brought down by some kind of demolition.

You can deny that to if you want. I do not see you challenging LaBTop unedited video either, you just pretend he never posted it.

Scientist do not need the physical evidence of the bombs or demolition charges to prove their case. There are other ways to prove that, and they have.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 07:47 PM
link   

You are being dishonest as you have been confronted by several ATS members on this thread. Please do not use that video again if you continue I am going to the MODs and report your unethical behavior in this thread.

Thats a good idea, the mods should take notice..

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Your time line has been DEBUNKED.

Translation: There is no demo timeline to present because no such demo timeline exist.

That is the point of my argument; no demolition explosions seen nor heard in the WTC videos, which explains why no demolition explosions were detected by seismic monitors in the area. If you don't believe me, contact the demolition experts and present them with LaBTop's depictions and let them tell you there is no evidence of demolition explosions in the seismic data.

All you had to do was to just admit there was no such evidence (demo timelines).

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 08:49 PM
link   

BTW Skyeagle, LaBTop did it without the use of fraudulent videos.

I wasn't the person who had claimed that a hoaxed video of WTC 7 was evidence of demolition explosions. 9/11 Truthers can take credit for that.

The fact is, LaBTop proved your time line showing clear loud sounds of explosions.

Apparently, you are seriously mistaken because experts do not agree with his assessment.

The Structural Engineering Community Rejects the Controlled-Demolition Conspiracy Theory

The structural engineering community rejects the controlled-demolition conspiracy theory. Its consensus is that the collapse of the World Trade Center buildings was a fire-induced, gravity-driven collapse, an explanation that does not involve the use of explosives.

Civil & Structural Engineers on WTC Collapse

911-engineers.blogspot.com...

Steven Jones Rejected by Structural Engineering Faculty at Brigham Young University

Steven E. Jones has been a leading academic voice of the proponents of demolition theories. In 2006, he published the paper "Why Indeed Did the WTC Buildings Completely Collapse?". Brigham Young University responded to Jones' "increasingly speculative and accusatory" statements by placing him on paid leave, and thereby stripping him of two classes, in September 2006, pending a review of his statements and research. Six weeks later, Jones retired from the university.

The structural engineering faculty at the university issued a statement which said that they "do not support the hypotheses of Professor Jones"

newnewsnet.byu.edu...

Let's not forget how 9/11 Truthers were duped by this photo where Steven Jones convinced truthers that the light was molten steel, the same photo that truthers used in their debate with me as their so-called evidence of molten steel at ground zero..

The Doctored Photo Steven Jones used to Dupe 9/11 Truth ers

And, this is the video that made the 9/11 Truth Movement a laughingstock afterward.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 09:17 PM
link   

[quoteThat is the point of my argument; no demolition explosions seen nor heard in the WTC videos, which explains why no demolition explosions were detected by seismic monitors in the area. If you don't believe me, contact the demolition experts and present them with LaBTop's depictions and let them tell you there is no evidence of demolition explosions in the seismic data.

Your claim has been debunked and that is a proven fact now.
Including your seismic data nonsense.

Apparently, you are seriously mistaken because experts do not agree with his assessment.

I am sure your experts on 911 Myths will agree with you.

I wasn't the person who had claimed that a hoaxed video of WTC 7 was evidence of demolition explosions. 9/11 Truthers can take credit for that.

The fact is, You are the one caught using a hoaxed video and LaBTop prove it. We all caught you.

Your damage control doesn't seem to be working for you.

29 Structural/Civil Engineers
Cite Evidence for Controlled
Explosive Demolition in
Destruction of All 3 WTC
High-Rises on 9/11
More than 700 architects and engineers
have joined call for new investigation,
faulting official reports

www2.ae911truth.org...

edit on 3-11-2015 by Informer1958 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 09:25 PM
link   

You posted:

29 Structural/Civil Engineers
Cite Evidence for Controlled
Explosive Demolition in
Destruction of All 3 WTC
High-Rises on 9/11
More than 700 architects and engineers
have joined call for new investigation,
faulting official reports

Now, let's take a look at some real numbers.

Civil and Structural Engineers on WTC

120,000 members of ASME(American Society of Mechanical Engineers) who do not question the NIST report. There are also 370,000 members of IEEE(Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers) who do not question the NIST report. There are also 40,000 members of AIChE(American Institute of Chemical Engineers) who do not question the NIST Report. There are also 35,000 members of AIAA (American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics) who do not question the NIST report.

123,000 members of ASCE(American Society of Civil Engineers) who do not question the NIST Report. There are also 80,000 members of AIA(American Institute of Architects) who do not question the NIST Report.

911-engineers.blogspot.com...

top topics

<< 103  104  105    107  108  109 >>

join