It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTC-7 Mysteries FINALLY Solved.

page: 103
<< 100  101  102    104  105  106 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

Let's see, haven't I asked you for demo timelines that depict demo explosions in the WTC videos? Why am I still waiting for you to come up with those demo timelines?
edit on 2-11-2015 by skyeagle409 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

I support LapTop work, why cant you?

How amusing that you would say such a thing when it was you, who trashed LapTops reference the other day.

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: skyeagle409

Let's see, haven't I asked you for demo timelines that depict demo explosions in the WTC videos? Why am I still waiting for you to come up with those demo timelines?

Skyeagle you have no case.

How about debunking what LapTop proved.

originally posted by: LaBTop

WTC-7 Mysteries FINALLY Solved.

A PICTURE is worth a THOUSAND WORDS :

DEEP SOUND at WTC-7 (4s pass):
WTC 7 - HUGE DEEP EXPLOSION (by Charles Ewing Smith) :
www.youtube.com...

That deep explosion sound is the only clearly audible explosive artifact in this WTC 7 collapse video.
If that sound propagated through the air, it will have traveled about 2 seconds to the camera microphone which so to see was situated about 650 m away from WTC 7. Plus the 2 seconds waiting before the start of the kinking of the east penthouse roof gives about 4 real time seconds time between the explosion and the first sign of it, the kink.
Then we have the 8.5 seconds interval for both penthouses to disappear and before the whole roof line starts sinking uniformly, starting the global collapse.
In which interval we can hear, in the Ashley Banfield video interview, those NINE (2 + 7) explosions going off, just before WTC-7's global collapse begins,
That's 12.5 seconds in totality that pass between that deep audible explosion sound and the nine audible explosions at WTC 7, and the start of its global collapse.

Thus, that deep sound can't have been the final blow that obliterated SEVEN stories worth of resistance in that WTC 7 building. Which caused the first 2.25 seconds of WTC 7's global collapse to be a FFA (free fall acceleration) event, which clearly indicates the use of explosives. Which explosives were those 9 explosive cutter charges audible in the Ashley Banfield interview near WTC-7. See below.

DENT at WTC-7 (after 4s):
The Cianca photo with the incorrect time stamp, which should be 5:20:37 p.m. :
files.abovetopsecret.com...

It seems to me, that the seismologists at LDEO in 2001 were informed about that deep sound in that above CBS video. Which was their reason to set the start of the total collapse sequence in 2001 as EDT 17:20:33. That was the time that sound could be heard in that video.

b]8.5s for 9 EXPLOSIONS CUTTER CHARGES :
The Ashley Banfield WTC-7 interview, posted by David Chandler :
www.youtube.com...

You hear these 9 explosions in that video, ending 2 secs before the whole roof rim line began to sink down as one entity, which was the start of the global collapse of WTC-7. That began with a period of 2.25s free fall. Which means that in those 2.25s period, there was no resistance of importance over a height of 7 floors.
When the 33 upper storeys went first through those lower demolitioned 7 storeys as if it was hot butter, and then they hit the still erect 7 lowest floors, and deceleration kicked in when the crushing started, which ended at the Manhattan bedrock.

The simple fact, that the amplitudes registered by the LDEO seismic station at Columbia University during those 8.5s of WTC-7's collapse sequence, were bigger than the amplitudes that were registered after the whole building started to come down as a result of those explosions, indicates that those first amplitudes must have had an explosive origin.
That same difference in amplitudes strength is only registered during demolitions.
See the work of Prof. Brown from Oklahoma City University, who as the first one ever, noticed that demo charges exploded, resulted in bigger amplitudes than those resulting of the whole to be demolished structure, after the explosions,
coming down.
Dr Brown, now professor, found that explosives going off, on or near columns and/or beams, are much more efficient at exciting ground motion than building collapses. And thus appear on seismograms as much higher amplitudes :
www.thenewamerican.com...

"Now I think that there is no longer a question that there was energy activity at the Murrah Building in addition to the original explosion, and we simply need to determine the source of that activity," Brown told THE NEW AMERICAN. The leading contenders for the source of that energy are either another explosion inside the building or the falling of the building debris.
But the demolition seismic data from the Murrah site make the latter explanation no longer tenable, says Brown.
The demolition charges were detonated in five groups, he notes, and the oscillations on the seismogram from the site correspond closely with those explosions. " Even the smallest of those detonations had a larger effect on the recording than the collapse of the building, which demonstrates that the explosives were much more efficient at exciting the ground motion than the collapse of three-fourths of the building. So it is very unlikely that one-fourth of the building falling directly after it was bombed on April 19th could have created an energy wave similar to that caused by the large [truck bomb] explosion." The most logical explanation for the second event, says Dr. Brown, is "a bomb on the inside of the building."

And not a mystical, two times only occurring "reflective layer" causing an "echo effect" in the seismograms from the Murrah building in OKC, when it was bombed in 1995, and its remains were blasted down a few weeks later. These are those 2/3 remains, to be blasted, and recorded by Prof. Brown on his seismographs during those demolition blasts :

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 04:52 PM
link   

There is no timelines.

Well now, that is the admission of "no demo explosion timelines" that I have been waiting from you and that explains why no demo explosions were detected by seismic monitors in the area.

Now, all I have to do is to obtain the "no demo explosion timelines" admissions from other 9/11 conspiracy theorist.

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 04:55 PM
link   

How amusing that you would say such a thing when it was you, who trashed LapTops reference the other day.

That is untrue and I had a different of "opinion" on a certain post he had posted.

However to say I trashed his reference is a fallacy.

Why don't you stop the child play of attacking everyone's credibility and focus on the said topic.

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 04:57 PM
link   

You're welcome!

I am waiting for you to post those demo timelines from those videos.

As I am still waiting for you to post LeeGroup's reply with regards to the fishy WTC dust-signature.

So what? Ask your mum for candy and gimme a break.
Sky want's his timeline presented on a silvery plate but nobody on Ceres cares. Meh!

Funny times.

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Everything you have posted has been debunked. About that WTC 7 video you posted, there are no demo explosions, which is why you were unable to provide the demo explosion timelines that I have asked for. Apparently, you forget about your own admission recently.

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Well now, that is the admission of "no demo explosion timelines" that I have been waiting from you and that explains why no demo explosions were detected by seismic monitors in the area.

Now, all I have to do is to obtain the "no demo explosion timelines" admissions from other 9/11 conspiracy theorist.

I see you are running away as fast as you can from LapTop scientific presentations, and concentrating on your made up fantasy timeline.

Your made up time line does not exist.

So what is wrong with Laptop scientific presentation? Do you have some real science to rebuttal or are we going to get more child play from you.

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

As I am still waiting for you to post LeeGroup's reply with regards to the fishy WTC dust-signature.

When I didn't get their reply via email, I made a simple phone call and was referenced to this website.

Establishing the WTC Dust Signature: Managing Post 9/11 Environmental and Damage Assessments

The collapse of the World Trade Center Towers following the catastrophic events of 9/11 produced a dust cloud that covered much of lower Manhattan. Thousands of private and public buildings were contaminated by the dust. Building owners in the vicinity of the collapse, worried about environmental impact to their damaged buildings, retained RJ Lee Group to assess the situation. A major objective of the study was to establish a set of baseline conditions to determine which components of the WTC dust were sufficiently above typical background dust levels in New York City so a quantitative signature could be developed. This signature would then be used to differentiate the structural and environmental impact of the WTC event on these buildings and to determine the appropriate remediation method.

We began by designing an overall comprehensive environmental program to manage the evolving studies. The plan included both a site-specific Health & Safety Plan (HASP) as well as site monitoring programs to protect both worker and community health. Next, we concentrated on assessing the damage impact of potential fall-out contaminants such as fuel oil, diesel fuel, particulates, asbestos, heavy metals, PCBs, PNAs and dioxins. The enormity of the task and the volume of samples anticipated required strict attention to recording details. To ensure these studies were executed properly, we developed customized software applications for the Personal Data Assistants (PDAs) we used to record our findings during sample collection, visual assessments, and other field activities. Using PDAs and customizable software, we increased the efficiency of field operations, minimized data entry errors, and streamlined the processing of more than 100,000 samples collected over a three-year period. Based upon these studies, we developed what is commonly known as the “WTC Dust Signature.” This signature demonstrated the unique characteristics of the finely pulverized dust and chemicals resulting from the WTC event and was used to indicate areas of impact in affected buildings.

RJ Lee Group also served as the lead scientific management team, supervising subcontractors including architects, engineers, toxicologists, analytical laboratories, and other scientific experts. We also established routine ongoing communication with the U.S. EPA and New York City & State officials to ensure acceptance of procedures, protocols, and transmittal of our findings. The resulting reports became the basis for the EPA’s ongoing remediation programs for buildings impacted by the WTC event.

To this day, RJ Lee Group’s studies represent the most comprehensive environmental impact studies ever performed in Class-A building structures and serve as a basis for catastrophic event response efforts where environmental damage is being evaluated. The resulting WTC Signature document was used as evidence in civil litigation and entered the public record via the judicial process.

www.rjlg.com...

To sum it up, they found no evidence of thermite nor explosives in their WTC dust samples.

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Everything you have posted has been debunked.

Another fallacy.

The fact is, You have not debunked LapTop or me.

About that WTC 7 video you posted, there are no demo explosions, which is why you were unable to provide the demo explosion timelines that I have asked for. Apparently, you forget about your own admission recently.

Your phony time line has been debunked.

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 05:06 PM
link   

see you are running away as fast as you can from LapTop scientific presentations, and concentrating on your made up fantasy timeline.

Amusing considering that you trashed LapTop's reference the other day.

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 05:11 PM
link   

There were demo explosions in that WTC 7 video you posted. This is what demo explosions sound like.

Which is what you don't hear here.

That video from "AE 911 Truth" is why that group is a laughingstock that it is today.

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 05:12 PM
link   

The RJ Lee Group World Trade Center (WTC) dust evaluation studies are believed to be the most extensive forensic building investigation ever performed. The impact of the explosions, fires, and energy produced by the collapse of the WTC Towers released dusts, particles, and vapors into the environment of a type that is unique to the WTC Event. RJ Lee Group analyzed several hundred thousand samples of evidence from multiple buildings both at the site and from encompassing areas, to create an irrefutable chemical signature of the disaster. Here is how we did it.

www.wtcreflections.rjlg.com...

Well, it seems RJ lee Group supports A&E science, how interesting.

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 05:14 PM
link   

The dust samples of the RJ Lee Group found no evidence of thermite or explosives. Would you like to see their report to that effect?

The RJ Lee Group

The RJ Lee Group report considers samples taken several months after the collapses, and it is certain that torch-cutting of steel beams as part of the cleanup process contributed some, if not all, of the spherules seen in these samples.

No Thermite Found

The R.J. Lee Company did a 2003 study on the dust and didn't find thermitic material. Other sampling of the pulverized dust by United States Geological Survey and RJ Lee did not report any evidence of thermite or explosives. It has been theorized the "thermite material" found was primer paint.

No evidence has ever been found of explosive charges and there are no recordings of a series of very loud explosions that would have been expected with controlled demolition. Furthermore, there is an alternative explanation for the "thermitic material" the sceptical scientists found in the dust - it is just a type of primer paint. It's calculated 1,200,000 tonnes of building materials were pulverised at the World Trade Center and most minerals are present in the dust (not necessarily in a large quantity).

More extensive sampling of the dust has not found any evidence of thermite or explosives, says a report from the US Geological Survey and another from RJ Lee.

911research.wtc7.net...

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Amusing considering that you trashed LapTop's reference the other day.

That is untrue and I had a different of "opinion" on a certain post he had posted.

However to say I trashed his reference is a fallacy.

Why don't you stop the child play of attacking everyone's credibility and focus on the said topic.

I have already address your question in the above post, either your reading skills fall below normal levels or you just ignored my posting.

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 05:20 PM
link   

The dust samples of the RJ Lee Group found no evidence of thermite or explosives. Would you like to see their report to that effect?

Yes I would.

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 05:21 PM
link   

That won't work because you failed to post the demo timelines, which simply means you have no case.

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Why don't you answer my question concerning LapTop video?

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 05:22 PM
link   

To sum it up, they found no evidence of thermite nor explosives in their WTC dust samples.

To sum it up, you missed the point again.

They actually commented on the signature and it's unique characteristics. Those characteristics, on the other hand, suggest indeed the use of explosives. Stop wasting my time and thanks for bumping the thread!

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 05:24 PM
link   

WTC Dust Signature Report Composition and Morphology

Prepared by the RJ Lee Group

911research.wtc7.net...

new topics

top topics

<< 100  101  102    104  105  106 >>

join