It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTC-7 Mysteries FINALLY Solved.

page: 101
<< 98  99  100    102  103  104 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

I am right on the money and I have challenged 9/11 Truther to prove me wrong and what do they do?! They run from the challenge.

BTW, where are those demo timelines in the WTC 1, WTC 2, and WTC 7 videos that I have been requesting?

Very funny indeed.

As a reminder as to what is truly amusing.

Disinformation Killed 9/11 “Truth”

By 2009, the 9/11 “Truth” Movement was so inundated with disinformation that it had become a laughingstock. The easily-discredited claims (lies) contaminated the greater issue and soiled dissenters across the board. “Turd blossom” was a Karl Rove phrase that could describe what the movement had devolved into. The media, whether corporate or foundation-funded, could find people ranting about “the Jews” or the Illuminati, the Lizard People, the missiles, holograms, mini-nukes or space beam weapons vaporizing the Twin Towers.

www.911truth.org...

14 years and counting and still no eivdence of an 9/11 inside job.
edit on 2-11-2015 by skyeagle409 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: skyeagle409

Remember Watergate?

William Mark Felt, Sr. (August 17, 1913 – December 18, 2008)[1] was a Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) special agent who retired as the Bureau's Deputy Director in 1973. After keeping secret for 30 years his involvement with reporters Bob Woodward and Carl Bernstein, Felt admitted to being the Watergate scandal's whistleblower, "Deep Throat," on May 31, 2005.

en.wikipedia.org...

Ok then, see ya in 16 years or so!
I hope you're still here when the sh!t finally fit's the shan?

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: HorusChrist

"handling financial affairs" aka have incentive to lie . . .

Let's take a closer look.

The Shaky Moral Foundation that AE911Truth is Built Upon

We reported about Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth (ae911truth.org) in episode 16 of our audio reports. We worked for them as their systems administrators for almost two years. As a high-level administrator inside the organization, I witnessed a stunning degree of mismanagement and I was privy to everything.

healthwyze.org...
M4HmDwAoeOY

Now, let's take a look at Richard Gage of "AE 911 Truth."

M4HmDwAoeOY

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 11:36 AM
link   
www.oilempire.us...
A very long page, with extensive argumentation, why certain hoaxes developed in the first 6 years after 9/11/2001 and were exactly that, hoaxes.
If anyone feels the need to discuss any one of them here, I'll do my best to try to explain my view on them.

There is an ongoing effort in this thread to throw in as many of these hoaxes as can be done, hoping that fresh readers don't know that the serious OS doubters have abandoned these hoaxes already many years ago. This is a well known forum disruption technique.

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 11:40 AM
link   

16 years and there will still be no evidence, so can we expect you to push it to 20 years afterward?

Apparently, you haven't picked up on the clues that nations around the world had issued warnings prior to 9/11 that Osama bin Laden and al-Qaeda wouldl be responsible for 9/11, and of course, Osama bin Laden and al-Qaeda admitted that they were responsible for 9/11.

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: LaBTop

There is an ongoing effort in this thread to throw in as many of these hoaxes as can be done, hoping that fresh readers don't know that the serious OS doubters have abandoned these hoaxes already many years ago.

Apparently, there are those who still embrace those hoaxes. Case in point was the recent presentation by 9/11 truthers of a hoaxed WTC 7 video from Eddy Current as their evidence that demo explosives took down
WTC 7.

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Just don't take that crap serious, why should you?
I mean... come on! Pilots for Truth? He must be desperate if that should be our new Gold Standart.

It's ridiculous but a good laugh though, SkyTV never disappoints.

He might have a point with regards to speeds, but when I think of remote control nearly everything might be possible. And the flight-path was rather strangely precise, it's quite obvious if you ask me.

Looking forward to read your take on this, care to elaborate on remote-controls?

16 years and there will still be no evidence

The witch of the house should recalibrate your chrystal ball, mine says we will.

Osama bin Laden and al-Qaeda

Let's just assume for discussions sake they would've been the culprits here; you didn't mention the Money Trail, classified papers and other investigations.
Why would we need to rely on terrorists only? That's how a constitutional democracy would handle such a case? I know... since 9/11 it's mainly democratic on paper only, but paper doesn't blush either.

Frankly? You don't seem to fool many ATSliens with your blind obedience but I admire your persistence.

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: skyeagle409

"handling financial affairs" aka have incentive to lie . . .

Let's take a closer look.

The Shaky Moral Foundation that AE911Truth is Built Upon

We reported about Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth (ae911truth.org) in episode 16 of our audio reports. We worked for them as their systems administrators for almost two years. As a high-level administrator inside the organization, I witnessed a stunning degree of mismanagement and I was privy to everything.

healthwyze.org...
M4HmDwAoeOY

Now, let's take a look at Richard Gage of "AE 911 Truth."

M4HmDwAoeOY
no lie there. gages only problem is he's afraid to call out W Bush and neocons for being responsible for 9/11.

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: skyeagle409

16 years and there will still be no evidence, so can we expect you to push it to 20 years afterward?

Apparently, you haven't picked up on the clues that nations around the world had issued warnings prior to 9/11 that Osama bin Laden and al-Qaeda wouldl be responsible for 9/11, and of course, Osama bin Laden and al-Qaeda admitted that they were responsible for 9/11.

you brought up Watergate . . . bad idea as that was CIA committing a crime and getting away with it . . . do you know what they were looking for at that hotel, why the broke in?

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 01:48 PM
link   

You have to understand that reality doesn't depend on what you think. After all, 14 years and counting, 9/11 Truthers have yet to produce a single shred of evidence that WTC 7 was taken down by demo explosives, which explains why they cannot produce the demo timelines in the WTC 7 video that I have been requesting.

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion

I mean... come on! Pilots for Truth? He must be desperate if that should be our new Gold Standart.

It's ridiculous but a good laugh though, SkyTV never disappoints.

He might have a point with regards to speeds, but when I think of remote control nearly everything might be possible. And the flight-path was rather strangely precise, it's quite obvious if you ask me.

Looking forward to read your take on this, care to elaborate on remote-controls?

16 years and there will still be no evidence

The witch of the house should recalibrate your chrystal ball, mine says we will.

Osama bin Laden and al-Qaeda

Let's just assume for discussions sake they would've been the culprits here; you didn't mention the Money Trail, classified papers and other investigations.
Why would we need to rely on terrorists only? That's how a constitutional democracy would handle such a case? I know... since 9/11 it's mainly democratic on paper only, but paper doesn't blush either.

Frankly? You don't seem to fool many ATSliens with your blind obedience but I admire your persistence.

paper trail, money trail. good idea! always follow the money right?

1st let's have Henry Kissinger in charge of the 9/11 Commission. Good idea right? Nothing suspicious there? And let's use evidence gained from torture for it. Good idea? And as for that money trail?

A different report, the 9/11 Joint Congressional Inquiry, has been criticized for the deletion of a 28-page section. Senator Bob Graham believes this section has crucial information on the potential role of Saudi funding of the 9/11 attack.[23] The report concluded that while 15 of the 19 hijackers who carried out the attacks were from Saudi Arabia, there is no evidence the government of Saudi Arabia conspired in the attackers even though the "report identifies Saudi Arabia as the primary source of al-Qaeda funding" from unknown sources.[24] Representatives Stephen F. Lynch and Walter B. Jones, Jr. introduced a resolution urging the release of the 28 pages.[25]

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 01:57 PM
link   

What money trail? What investigations? On another note, important intelligence sources or classified methods used to obtain certain information can be grounds to withhold certain information from the public.

Why would we need to rely on terrorists only?

Who relied on terrorist when the international community had issued warnings to the United States that Osama bin Laden and al-Qaeda would use hijacked airliners to kill thousands of people in their attack? As a reminder, Osama bin Laden and al-Qaeda admitted their role in 9/11.

As I've said before, reality doesn't depend on what you think because facts and evidence speak louder than words and there hasn't been a peep out of the 9/11 Truthers as far as producing undeniable evidence of an inside job.

It seems that you haven't figured out as to why I have been asking for certain information from 9/11 Truthers.

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 02:02 PM
link   

you brought up Watergate . . . bad idea as that was CIA committing a crime and getting away with it . . . do you know what they were looking for at that hotel, why the broke in?

Yes, and did you know that it didn't take 14 years to capture the culprits?

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 02:08 PM
link   

A different report, the 9/11 Joint Congressional Inquiry, has been criticized for the deletion of a 28-page section. Senator Bob Graham believes this section has crucial information on the potential role of Saudi funding of the 9/11 attack.[23] The report concluded that while 15 of the 19 hijackers who carried out the attacks were from Saudi Arabia,...

So, you have just provided confirmation that 19 hijackers were involved in 9/11.

... there is no evidence the government of Saudi Arabia conspired in the attackers even though the "report identifies Saudi Arabia as the primary source of al-Qaeda funding" from unknown sources. Representatives Stephen F. Lynch and Walter B. Jones, Jr. introduced a resolution urging the release of the 28 pages.

Let's take a look here.

U.S. judge dismisses Sept. 11 victims' case against Saudi Arabia

A U.S. judge on Tuesday dismissed claims against Saudi Arabia by families of victims of the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks, who accused the country of providing material support to al Qaeda. U.S. District Judge George Daniels in Manhattan said Saudi Arabia had sovereign immunity from damage claims by families of the nearly 3,000 people killed in the attacks, and from insurers that covered losses suffered by building owners and businesses.

The ruling came just over 14 years after the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks, in which airliners hijacked by al Qaeda militants brought death and destruction upon the United States.

www.reuters.com...

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 02:38 PM
link   

You feel me, thanks for the reply.

It's great to read an intelligent response from time to time, much appreciated!

You have to understand that reality doesn't depend on what you think.

Funny that you mention it, as I would agree with you here to some degree.

Thing is, I have to wonder why you brought up notorious liar Rob B.'s opinion in the first place. Opinions only matter when they approve yours, eh?
I'm flabbergasted. Star & Irony Iron 4 U.

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 02:48 PM
link   

healthwyze.org...

The fact is, There is not one ounce of truth to this source, more Yellow Journalism from a disgruntle hack who end up being locked out of A&E computers because he was up to not good.

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 03:00 PM
link   

You have to understand that reality doesn't depend on what you think. After all, 14 years and counting, 9/11 Truthers have yet to produce a single shred of evidence that WTC 7 was taken down by demo explosives, which explains why they cannot produce the demo timelines in the WTC 7 video that I have been requesting.

Reality doesn't depend on what you think either. After 14 years and counting 911 die hart OS supporters have not produce a single shed of evidence that WTC 7 was not taken down by control demolition.

The only thing the OS supporters can do is dream up phony questions that cannot be answered, hoping to steer readers away from the truth of demolition.

Nice try, better luck next time.

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Funny that you mention it, as I would agree with you here to some degree.

Thing is, I have to wonder why you brought up notorious liar Rob B.'s opinion in the first place. Opinions only matter when they approve yours, eh? [/qlute]

Very simple! The NoC flight path was so ridicules that even Rob could not resist putting his foot down. I might add that even Hollywood would have had a difficult time trying to depict American 77 conducting a NoC flight path and then, strike the Pentagon in a slight left bank near ground level, which was impossible anyway.

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

The fact is, There is not one ounce of truth to this source, more Yellow Journalism from a disgruntle hack who end up being locked out of A&E computers because he was up to not good.

False! Remember, it has been 14 years and counting, and yet, not a single piece of evidence supporting an inside job,

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 03:20 PM
link   

False! Remember, it has been 14 years and counting, and yet, not a single piece of evidence supporting an inside job,

False.

Remember it has been 14 years and counting, and yet, not a single piece of evidence to disprove demolition at the WTC.

Thank you for demonstrating that Yellow Journalism is the OS.
edit on 2-11-2015 by Informer1958 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 98  99  100    102  103  104 >>

join