It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTC-7 Mysteries FINALLY Solved.

page: 102
<< 99  100  101    103  104  105 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

Reality doesn't depend on what you think either.

After 14 years and counting, facts and evidence supports my case.

.. 911 die hart OS supporters have not produce a single shed of evidence that WTC 7 was not taken down by control demolition.

It is very simple to debunk demo explosives and WTC 7. Here is an example just how easy it is to debunk demo explosives taking down WTC 7.

Please provide the timelines where demo explosions are heard in the following video and if you are unable to produce such demo timelines, then my case will be made that WTC 7 was not brought down by demo explosives. Now, let's begin and post those timelines that I am requesting from you.

The only thing the OS supporters can do is dream up phony questions that cannot be answered, hoping to steer readers away from the truth of demolition.

That won't work considering that no evidence of explosives was ever found.

Did experts on the scene think WTC 7 was a controlled demolition?

"Several demolition teams had reached Ground Zero by 3:00 pm on 9/11, and these individuals witnessed the collapse of WTC 7 from within a few hundred feet of the event.

e have spoken with several who possess extensive experience in explosive demolition, and all reported seeing or hearing nothing to indicate an explosive detonation precipitating the collapse.

* Controlled Demolition Inc

* D.H. Griffin Companies

* Mazzocchi Wrecking

* Gateway Demolition

* Yannuzzi Demolition & Disposal

'A Critical Analysis of the Collapse of WTC Towers, 1, 2 & 7 From an Explosives and Demolition Industry Viewpoint'

www.implosionworld.com...

Indications of the Imminent Collapse of the World Trade Center Buildings Disprove Explosives Theory

Scientists investigating the Sept. 11, 2001 collapse of the twin towers said, "the World Trade Center towers showed telltale signs they were about to collapse several minutes before each crumbled to the ground." There would not be telltale signs if it was explosives (Controlled Demolition) that caused the buildings to collapse.

"In the case of the north tower, police chopper pilots reported seeing the warning signs - an inward bowing of the building facade - at least eight minutes before it collapsed at 10:29 a.m." New York Daily News reporter Paul Shin wrote in his June 19th, 2004 article 9/11 cops saw collapse coming.

www.representativepress.org...

Fire, Not Extra Explosives, Doomed Buildings, Expert Says

A New Mexico explosives expert says he now believes there were no explosives in the World Trade Center towers, contrary to comments he made the day of the Sept. 11 terrorist attack.

"Certainly the fire is what caused the building to fail," said Van Romero, a vice president at the New Mexico Institute of Mining and Technology.

911research.wtc7.net...

American Society of Civil Engineers

Towers Weakened by Planes; Brought Down by Fire

911-engineers.blogspot.com...

edit on 2-11-2015 by skyeagle409 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 03:31 PM
link   

It is all about documented evidence, which is why after 14 years, there is no inside job evidence to be found.

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: skyeagle409

After 14 years and counting the OS is only supported by hoaxed videos, Yellow Journalism, 911 Myths, Debunking 911, opinions,
White wash government Report such as the 911 Commission Report and the pseudo NIST Report.

In ALL of it's negative light, it lacks any credibility, Integrity, or any science.

The OS of the WTC is one big fat lie.

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 03:49 PM
link   

It is all about documented evidence, which is why after 14 years, there is no inside job evidence to be found.

You keep telling yourself that ok.

There was proof, evidence, of inside stock option that proved the CIA had their filthy hands in the events of 911

You keep telling yourself that 19 cave dwellers, attack the most technological and most secure country in the world and was able to by pass every security breech the United States had to offer.
edit on 2-11-2015 by Informer1958 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 03:52 PM
link   

14 years and it has now been proven a scientific fact that part of the OS concerning the WTC is one big fat lie.

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Interestingly WTC 7 doesn't damaged either building on each side of it.

You lie...!! Again......

140 West St aka Verizon Building next to WTC 7 was heavily damaged by collapse of WTC 7 to tune of 1 billion dollar

The south and east facades of the Verizon Building were heavily damaged in the September 11 attacks, from the collapse of the adjacent 7 World Trade Center, as well as the collapse of the Twin Towers. No fires were observed in the building on September 11.

The building's older design utilizes thick masonry and gives the building added strength, which helped the building withstand the attacks and remain structurally sound. The building has thick, heavy masonry in the exterior infill walls, which encloses the building's steel frame. Brick, cinder, concrete and other masonry materials encase interior steel columns, beams, girders and other structural elements. The masonry allowed the structure to absorb much of the energy from debris hitting the building. Nonetheless, the building had extensive damage to its east and south facades. Underground cable vaults belonging to Verizon, along with other underground utility infrastructure were also heavily damaged from water and debris.

Only it heavy construction saved it probable collapse

Piece of WTC 7 embedded in Verizon

en.wikipedia.org...:Verizon_building_damage2.jpg

Debris piled against Verizon

en.wikipedia.org...:Verizon_building_damage.jpg

Lets not forget 30 West Broadway across a 4 lane highway (Barclay ST) from WTC 7 - it was so badly damaged that had to be
demolished

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: firerescue

You lie...!! Again......

You must be some spacial snowflake to not be held accountable for breaking ATS TC.

Name calling can get you Banned.

I never lied. The truth doesn't need lies to support it.
edit on 2-11-2015 by Informer1958 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: firerescue

en.wikipedia.org...:Verizon_building_damage2.jpg

Debris piled against Verizon

en.wikipedia.org...:Verizon_building_damage.jpg

BTW your sources don't work either.

Better luck next time.

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 04:10 PM
link   

A New Mexico explosives expert says he now believes there were no explosives in the World Trade Center towers, contrary to comments he made the day of the Sept. 11 terrorist attack.

911research.wtc7.net...

... would've been a tough stand if he didn't.
Paid witnesses and opinions from the outer rims of strict obedience is all I see. Anything else?

Please provide the timelines where demo explosions are heard in the following video...

To run into the next wall, running gag anyone?
Why don't you refute anything from the OP instead of playing the childish claimant? This thread isn't about you, sorry... it wasn't about you.

On second thought I agree with you. If the missing timetable is all you have to criticise we could finally put this case to rest. Big achievement if you ask me, I must be lost in translation again. Too good to be true... just imagine the possible progress here! *sigh*

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 04:12 PM
link   

After 14 years and counting the OS is only supported by hoaxed videos,

How amusing considering that this video was used against me by 9/11 Truthers recently.

In other words, you are incorrect once again.

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 04:13 PM
link   

I never lied. The truth doesn't need lies to support it.

You are incorrect. In addition:

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 04:16 PM
link   

There was proof, evidence, of inside stock option that proved the CIA had their filthy hands in the events of 911

Evidence please. If you are unable to post evidence for everyone here, then it will be evident that you are grossly mistaken. How long will it take for you to post the evidence?

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

Why don't you refute anything from the OP instead of playing the childish claimant? This thread isn't about you, sorry... it wasn't about you.

First of all, why don't you try to refute my presentations, one of which involves posting demo explosion timelines from the WTC 1, WTC 2, and WTC 7 videos that I have been requesting?

I am waiting for you to post those demo timelines from those videos.

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

To run into the next wall, running gag anyone?

On second thought I agree with you. If the missing timetable is all you have to criticise we could finally put this case to rest. Big achievement if you ask me, I must be lost in translation again. Too good to be true... just imagine the possible progress here! *sigh*

Thank you, thank you.

Why don't you refute anything from the OP instead of playing the childish claimant?

He cant, he has no science to rebuttal the facts, so all that's left is childish 14 years of regurgitated monkey vomit.

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Better luck next time.

Translation: You have nothing to challenge the evidence.

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 04:25 PM
link   

He cant, he has no science to rebuttal the facts,...

Why of course I have, and my proof is that you cannot post the demo timelines from the WTC videos that I have challenged you to post.

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Translation: You have nothing to challenge the evidence.

LapTop has already destroyed your OS of WTC 7

Translation: The fact is, you cannot debunk it with any science of your own.

Instead of child play, why don't you attack the real science that was given to you by LabTop?

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Why of course I have, and my proof is that you cannot post the demo timelines from the WTC videos that I have challenged you to post.

There is no timelines. The fact is, This is a fantasy that you dreamed up.

Still waiting for you to debunk the OS poster presentation.

I support LapTop work, why cant you?

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 04:40 PM
link   

9/11 Truthers

That was my pleasure, call me PubOp's if you like. Pun is intended btw.

Cop out to the lower levels of personal affairs again? Be my guest!
Political Trolling since 9/11, I've learned to appreciate that.

How amusing considering that this video was used against me

Sky, Sky, Sky. We're in this together for a while now, you just didn't get the irony from this corbett-vid the other day. It was never intended against you, don't be silly. Quite the opposite is true.
Did anybody address you personally or is it just your slightly paranoid Outrageous Theocracy-thingy again?

Dick Cheney, is it you?

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 04:43 PM
link   

LapTop has already destroyed your OS of WTC 7

In tha case, you should have no problem pointing out the demo timelines where demo explosions are heard in the following video of WTC 7.

Here is that video, now, prove that LapTop proved me wrong by posting the demo timelines where explosions are heard. If you fail this time, it will be evident that you are incorrect at best..........................again!!.

Now, here we go, so go ahead and post those demo timelines that proved that LapTop was correct and that I was incorrect. I am willing to wait for you to post those demo timelines.

top topics

<< 99  100  101    103  104  105 >>

join