It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTC-7 Mysteries FINALLY Solved.

page: 109
<< 106  107  108    110  111  112 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 01:09 PM
link   

You have said that you and others have posted the demo timelines that I have requested, but I was unable to find such timelines that you spoke of, which is why I requested for you to post them for all to see, yet you've failed to do so.

Go back the the OP on page one and start reading..

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 02:07 PM
link   
World Trade Center 7 was tied into the whole 9/11 attack scheme. Lots of buildings got damaged and others got torn down as well after repairs were tried but buildings had structural integrity issues.

There were dead bodies in WTC 7 and the victims names were not released. We all heard the Barry Jennings story who was with Michael Hess and went missing and they now claim he died.

Also the story of the murdered demolition expert who was figuring out how WTC 7 would have been demolished.

Lots of stories are disinformation campaigns and there is a lot of confusing stories and manipulation.

I was in WTC 1 for a job interview on 9/22/2000 and my drivers license was scanned by security and I was given a guest pass and went thru the elevator complex to the trading floor area on a high floor with espeed a division of cantor fitzgerald.

The elevators did not need to be overhauled and I remember the elevators vividly including the mechanicals and all visable components.

If people are willing to kill over 3000 and not to let the real truth be told, it shows how disgusting the human race is and what people will do in the pursuit of power and greed.

I have no respect for government and corrupted educational systems. How many more people will have to die to get the real truth out for 9/11/2001?

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: aj023

Also the story of the murdered demolition expert who was figuring out how WTC 7 would have been demolished.

Perhaps, he was murdered by 9/11 conspiracy theorist because that same demolition expert went public and claimed that WTC 1 and WTC 2 were not destroyed by explosives.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: wildb

Go back the the OP on page one and start reading..

I did, and I didn't see demo timelines from WTC 1, WTC 2, and WTC 7 videos that I have requested.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: aj023
World Trade Center 7 was tied into the whole 9/11 attack scheme. Lots of buildings got damaged and others got torn down as well after repairs were tried but buildings had structural integrity issues.

There were dead bodies in WTC 7 and the victims names were not released. We all heard the Barry Jennings story who was with Michael Hess and went missing and they now claim he died.

Lots of stories are disinformation campaigns and there is a lot of confusing stories and manipulation.

I was in WTC 1 for a job interview on 9/22/2000 and my drivers license was scanned by security and I was given a guest pass and went thru the elevator complex to the trading floor area on a high floor with espeed a division of cantor fitzgerald.

The elevators did not need to be overhauled and I remember the elevators vividly including the mechanicals and all visable components.

If people are willing to kill over 3000 and not to let the real truth be told, it shows how disgusting the human race is and what people will do in the pursuit of power and greed.

I have no respect for government and corrupted educational systems. How many more people will have to die to get the real truth out for 9/11/2001?

yeah but far more got killed as well in the middle east wars that the bush family started, no shock since they are Nazis going back to Prescott.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: HorusChrist

Actually, Bush did not start the wars in the Middle East.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: skyeagle409

Actually both did.
Prove me wrong, to use your approach.

Perhaps, he was murdered by 9/11 conspiracy theorist because that same demolition expert went public and claimed that WTC 1 and WTC 2 were not destroyed by explosives.

Sure. Not. And this is Idiocracy.
Another piece of Irony Iron and a quarterstar for outrageous conspiracy-theory is awarded:

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

Sure. Not. And this is Idiocracy.
Another piece of Irony Iron and a quarterstar for outrageous conspiracy-theory is awarded:

I wanted to add that the demolition expert who is used by 9/11 conspiracy theorist as their reference about WTC 7, was also the same demolition expert who has said that WTC 1 and WTC 2 were not demolished by explosives.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 10:37 PM
link   

I wanted to add that the demolition expert who is used by 9/11 conspiracy theorist as their reference about WTC 7, was also the same demolition expert who has said that WTC 1 and WTC 2 were not demolished by explosives.

Really who?

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

That was Danny Jowenko.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 11:16 PM
link   

That was Danny Jowenko.

Wow! He must be the King of all experts, right?

edit on 6-11-2015 by Informer1958 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Not really, but he did say that explosives were not responsible for the destruction of WTC 1 and WTC 2.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Not really, but he did say that explosives were not responsible for the destruction of WTC 1 and WTC 2.

Perhaps he said that, however is he an architecture? Is he an Engineer? No, he is not, so his "opinion" is not fact.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Other demolition experts have confirmed that no explosives were responsible as well.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Other demolition experts have confirmed that no explosives were responsible as well.

Do you know how much money they were paid to go on recorded to say that?

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Evidence please! No evidence, no case. I want you to present your evidence in detail for everyone on this thread and if you fail to do so, it will be evident that your claim is baseless.
edit on 6-11-2015 by skyeagle409 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Evidence please! No evidence, no case. I want you to present your evidence in detail for everyone on this thread and if you fail to do so, it will be evident that your claim is baseless.

I asked you a question, and you ran from it, how interesting.

Still waiting?

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 01:35 AM
link   

You have yet to provide the evidence.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Informer1958

I asked you a question, and you ran from it, how interesting.

Still waiting?

Do you have evidence of explosives or payoffs? Until you provide such, the only conclusion is that there were no demolitions used in the WTC collapses.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

Do you have evidence of explosives or payoffs? Until you provide such, the only conclusion is that there were no demolitions used in the WTC collapses.

Do you have evidence that experts supporting the OS are not paid?

Yes, evidence was giving to you for many years proven explosions where in the WTC. The only conclusion is there was demolition.

You have the right to deny all the evidence that is your choice.

I have yet to see any credible evidence from you, that disproves demolition period.
edit on 7-11-2015 by Informer1958 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 106  107  108    110  111  112 >>

join