It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTC-7 Mysteries FINALLY Solved.

page: 111
<< 108  109  110    112  113  114 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: skyeagle409

No sources, no credibility.

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

Your post proves that you have not been paying attention, because sources have been provided.

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Your post proves that you have not been paying attention, because sources have been provided.

LOL, One can say the same, however you did not give any sources in your last rebuttal, and your not fooling me or anyone reading this thread.

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 09:38 PM
link   

LOL, One can say the same, however you did not give any sources in your last rebuttal, and your not fooling me or anyone reading this thread.

Apparently, you are a day late and a dollar short. Check out what you had missed, which proved that you are not paying attention. Click the following link.

edit on 8-11-2015 by skyeagle409 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Apparently, you are a day late and a dollar short. Check out what you had missed. Click the following link.

Like I said, you gave no sources to your Yellow Journalism.

So it has no credibility.

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 09:50 PM
link   

That won't fly because the operators of the seismographs; Columbia University's Lamont-Doherty Earth Observatory and the Protec Documentation Services, Inc., have confirmed their seismographs did not detect demolition explosions, which effectively proves that there is no case for demolition explosions at ground zero. In other words, zero evidence for demolition explosives.

That explains why you have failed to provide demolition timelines from WTC videos.

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 10:10 PM
link   

That won't fly because the operators of the seismographs; Columbia University's Lamont-Doherty Earth Observatory and the Protec Documentation Services, Inc., have confirmed their seismographs did not detect demolition explosions, which effectively proves that there is no case for demolition explosions at ground zero. In other words, zero evidence for demolition explosives.

False

I haven't read where they have.

That wont work.

The OP has proved you wrong and your seismographs from Popular Mechanics that you continue to use, was debunked years ago.

Furthermore you gave no sources to your claims. I assumed they were taken from 911 Myths. That's why you didn't post a source. The fact is, There's no truth to what you are claiming.

You have no case.

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 10:57 PM
link   

That won't work because facts and evidence speak for themselves, and to sum that up, you have no case.

Furthermore you gave no sources to your claims.

Your comment is incorrect, since I have provided sources. To sum that up, you are playing games with people on this thread.

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Your comment is incorrect, since I have provided sources. To sum that up, you are playing games with people on this thread.

If anyone is playing games it is you.

Just to prove you are playing a Juvenal game, you have to have the last words on everything on all the 911 threads that are still running.

You did not provide any sources from your information you presented earlier.

Who are you fooling? All the causal ATS readers can see that as well.
edit on 9-11-2015 by Informer1958 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 01:03 AM
link   

You have no case. Your seismic data claim has been debunked by the seismograph operators, which it typical of other disinformation that you have been posting.

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 01:16 AM
link   

You have no case. Your seismic data claim has been debunked by the seismograph operators, which it typical of other disinformation that you have been posting.

Just to prove you are playing a Juvenal game, you have to have the last words on everything on all the 911 threads that are still running.

My seismic data came from LaBTop and the proof is, you cant debunk it.

which it typical of other disinformation that you have been posting.

Give it a break Skyeagle, I have not posted any disinformation on ATS.

If I had, you would have been all over it, and would repeatedly re-post it in every active 911 thread to discrete me.

So now, who is posting disinformation now?

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 01:22 AM
link   

I don't think you got the message, so let me present reality to you once again.

Columbia University's Lamont-Doherty Earth Observatory and the Protec Documentation Services, Inc., operators of seismographs used during 9/11, have debunked your seismic claim.

To sum it up, you have no case.
edit on 9-11-2015 by skyeagle409 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 01:29 AM
link   

False.

WTC-7 Mysteries FINALLY Solved.

A PICTURE is worth a THOUSAND WORDS :

DEEP SOUND at WTC-7 (4s pass):
WTC 7 - HUGE DEEP EXPLOSION (by Charles Ewing Smith) :
www.youtube.com...

That deep explosion sound is the only clearly audible explosive artifact in this WTC 7 collapse video.
If that sound propagated through the air, it will have traveled about 2 seconds to the camera microphone which so to see was situated about 650 m away from WTC 7. Plus the 2 seconds waiting before the start of the kinking of the east penthouse roof gives about 4 real time seconds time between the explosion and the first sign of it, the kink.
Then we have the 8.5 seconds interval for both penthouses to disappear and before the whole roof line starts sinking uniformly, starting the global collapse.
In which interval we can hear, in the Ashley Banfield video interview, those NINE (2 + 7) explosions going off, just before WTC-7's global collapse begins,
That's 12.5 seconds in totality that pass between that deep audible explosion sound and the nine audible explosions at WTC 7, and the start of its global collapse.

Thus, that deep sound can't have been the final blow that obliterated SEVEN stories worth of resistance in that WTC 7 building. Which caused the first 2.25 seconds of WTC 7's global collapse to be a FFA (free fall acceleration) event, which clearly indicates the use of explosives. Which explosives were those 9 explosive cutter charges audible in the Ashley Banfield interview near WTC-7. See below.

DENT at WTC-7 (after 4s):
The Cianca photo with the incorrect time stamp, which should be 5:20:37 p.m. :
files.abovetopsecret.com...

It seems to me, that the seismologists at LDEO in 2001 were informed about that deep sound in that above CBS video. Which was their reason to set the start of the total collapse sequence in 2001 as EDT 17:20:33. That was the time that sound could be heard in that video.

b]8.5s for 9 EXPLOSIONS CUTTER CHARGES :
The Ashley Banfield WTC-7 interview, posted by David Chandler :
www.youtube.com...

You hear these 9 explosions in that video, ending 2 secs before the whole roof rim line began to sink down as one entity, which was the start of the global collapse of WTC-7. That began with a period of 2.25s free fall. Which means that in those 2.25s period, there was no resistance of importance over a height of 7 floors.
When the 33 upper storeys went first through those lower demolitioned 7 storeys as if it was hot butter, and then they hit the still erect 7 lowest floors, and deceleration kicked in when the crushing started, which ended at the Manhattan bedrock.

The simple fact, that the amplitudes registered by the LDEO seismic station at Columbia University during those 8.5s of WTC-7's collapse sequence, were bigger than the amplitudes that were registered after the whole building started to come down as a result of those explosions, indicates that those first amplitudes must have had an explosive origin.
That same difference in amplitudes strength is only registered during demolitions.
See the work of Prof. Brown from Oklahoma City University, who as the first one ever, noticed that demo charges exploded, resulted in bigger amplitudes than those resulting of the whole to be demolished structure, after the explosions,
coming down.
Dr Brown, now professor, found that explosives going off, on or near columns and/or beams, are much more efficient at exciting ground motion than building collapses. And thus appear on seismograms as much higher amplitudes :
www.thenewamerican.com...

"Now I think that there is no longer a question that there was energy activity at the Murrah Building in addition to the original explosion, and we simply need to determine the source of that activity," Brown told THE NEW AMERICAN. The leading contenders for the source of that energy are either another explosion inside the building or the falling of the building debris.
But the demolition seismic data from the Murrah site make the latter explanation no longer tenable, says Brown.
The demolition charges were detonated in five groups, he notes, and the oscillations on the seismogram from the site correspond closely with those explosions. " Even the smallest of those detonations had a larger effect on the recording than the collapse of the building, which demonstrates that the explosives were much more efficient at exciting the ground motion than the collapse of three-fourths of the building. So it is very unlikely that one-fourth of the building falling directly after it was bombed on April 19th could have created an energy wave similar to that caused by the large [truck bomb] explosion." The most logical explanation for the second event, says Dr. Brown, is "a bomb on the inside of the building."

And not a mystical, two times only occurring "reflective layer" causing an "echo effect" in the seismograms from the Murrah building in OKC, when it was bombed in 1995, and its remains were blasted down a few weeks later. These are those 2/3 remains, to be blasted, and recorded by Prof. Brown on his seismographs during those demolition blasts :

You have been DEBUNKED. You have no case.

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Everything you have posted has been debunked.

Columbia University's Lamont-Doherty Earth Observatory and the Protec Documentation Services, Inc., operators of seismographs during 9/11, have debunked your claim regarding THEIR seismic data and your claim of explosives have been debunked by the fact that you've failed to post demo explosion timelines in the WTC videos.

ou hear these 9 explosions in that video, ending 2 secs before the whole roof rim line began to sink down as one entity, which was the start of the global collapse of WTC-7.

In that case, post demo timelines in the following WTC 7 video where explosions are heard.

You must be hearing things because there are no demolition explosions as WTC 7 collapsed in that video. I might further add that David Chandler have been debunked by experts and determined to be another disinformation source.

To sum it up, you have no case.

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Everything you have posted has been debunked.

That is a fallacy.

Skyeagle this thread is not about YOU. or me.

Still playing games

Columbia University's Lamont-Doherty Earth Observatory and the Protec Documentation Services, Inc., operators of seismographs during 9/11, have debunked your claim regarding THEIR seismic data and your claim of explosives have been debunked by the fact that you've failed to post demo explosion timelines in the WTC videos.

I might further add that David Chandler have been debunked by experts and determined to be another disinformation source.

You have now exposed yourself as being dishonest.

LaBTop ripped you to pieces and exposed you about the seismographs that you keep using as a fraud.

Do I need to re post it again?

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 02:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: LaBTop

Originally posted by: Informer1958
A reply to: skyeagle409

skyeagle409 : Everything you have posted has been debunked. About that WTC 7 video you posted, there are no demo explosions, which is why you were unable to provide the demo explosion time lines that I have asked for. Apparently, you forget about your own admission recently.

The fact is, You have taken my comments about LaBTop to a new level. You have spun my comments, and contents to levels I have never seen.

As far as my video in question to why you do not hear explosions, it's because you have selective hearing in my "opinion".

As for your silly made up time line, The fact is, LaBTop already debunked it, but you didn't know that because you failed to read his OPs.

He is using about twenty times now in this thread, a deliberately butchered WTC-7 collapse video. One or two times is perhaps a mistake, not 20+ times, this was his latest one, READ it HERE, then read my following last and only explanation to him, with my time-lines regarding demolition explosions :

skyeagle409 his video follows, it begins as the east penthouse has already sunk away, clearly lacking the first 3 to 4 secs from my full video :

Below you can view MY posted video, with its first 3 extra seconds and that deep explosion sound in them, and after that there are no further sounds audible to human ears : sounds from the WHOLE further TOTAL collapse.
That deep explosion sound thus must have been one hell of an explosion, to be recorded by a news camera from some six-hundred meters away. That area was full of packed together, high buildings, which clearly muffled the full collapse sounds enough so that they were indistinguishable for the human ear from background noise, i.o.w. while the whole further collapse of a 47 story building doesn't deliver any clear audible sound after that first deep explosion sound is heard, which means that that deep sound was MUCH stronger and louder than the whole following 47 stories full of thick steel, thundering and crashing down, which was not picked up by the SAME camera microphone.
Start listening and watch that east penthouse at the 16 seconds position in this video posted by me in my OP, made by Ewing Smith, at the onset of its 18th second you hear that deep sound, which must have been much louder than the whole following global collapse, THEN, at the onset of the 19th second, you see the east penthouse roof start to fall down, and that's where the above butchered video STARTS, so that above one misses a full THREE SECONDS.
This is MY OP-posted full video :

These original first 3 seconds with that deep sound of a huge explosion have been cut off from his endlessly reposted butchered video.
And then he stubbornly keeps asking the readers to show him the time lines where we can hear demolition explosives in HIS butchered video.

While he knows very well of the existence in my OP of the original full video, and that my OPs show to the keen reader, that you have to combine all the explosive sounds in my OPs listed videos :

The Ashley Banfield video with 9 explosions in it (it starts at 2:00/9:56) :
www.youtube.com...

Then combine them with my below seismogram and then you see and have heard the clear WTC-7 demolition time line as laid out by me, multiple times already in this thread :

WTC-7 demolition time line : One big deep explosion sound 3 seconds (speed of sound +/- 333 m/s, distance 2 x that = 1+2 secs ) before the east penthouse started to sink down (a thermobaric bomb perhaps) to weaken the lower 8 floors, followed by 9 softer explosions, only audible in the Ashley Banfield video, during the 8.25 seconds that it took the first of the 9 explosions to let both penthouses sink below the WTC-7 its parapet roof line, and then the full 8 lower floors their load bearing capability suddenly gave way after those last few explosions from those 9 you hear in the Ashley Banfield video displaced the already cut, vertical steel from the last remaining intact columns in those 8 floors, and then the first 2.25 seconds of free fall acceleration started, being the first few seconds of WTC-7 its global collapse of about 6 seconds total.

And every real physicist knows what 2.25 secs of FREE FALL ACCELERATION means :
NO resistance at all over the height of 8 floors, in other words :

AN UNNATURAL, man made EVENT.

And that can NEVER EVER be accomplished by a NATURAL collapse with its chaotic nature and ever changing increasing resistance values against any natural downwards acceleration, all the way down for every piece of naturally formed debris.

What does science say about the 2.25 second interval of collapse in which the rate of fall was "Indistinguishable from free fall" :
"The rate of acceleration seen by ALL mass regardless of weight, towards the earth, at sea level, within a vacuum is *9.8m/s^2*.
Meaning that any bending, crushing, breaking of connections, removal of structural resistance, below the mass that's accelerating, is occurring without the assistance of energy from the accelerating mass.
Zero resistance created by the hands of wicked men.

The same video WITH those additional 3 seconds in it is been posted by me in my opening post, so no one can excuse himself anymore that he did not know that. It's clear to everyone reading this thread's OPs, that my page 1 post 1 posted Ewing Smith video starts a few seconds BEFORE the east penthouse starts to sink away, while that endlessly reposted butchered video starts when the east penthouse is already in the process of sinking away, thus missing those important 3 seconds with that deep sound of a huge explosion in them. And following that deep sound, the same microphone doesn't pick up any more such loud sounds, neither does it pick up the sounds of the following global collapse of 47 stories full of protesting STEEL, audible for human ears. Then we proceed to the Banfield video, to hear those 9 softer explosions that cover the 8.25 seconds period that it took to let both penthouses sink fully away into the 47th roof floor and further downward into the core of WTC-7

Reference
www.journalof911studies.com...
See his WTC-7 remarks.

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 02:14 AM
link   

LaBTop ripped you to pieces and exposed you about the seismographs that you keep using as a fraud.

That's a laugh!!

Columbia University's Lamont-Doherty Earth Observatory and the Protec Documentation Services, Inc., operators of seismographs used during 9/11, have debunked his claim as well as yours.

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 02:18 AM
link   

That's a laugh!! Columbia University's Lamont-Doherty Earth Observatory and the Protec Documentation Services, Inc., operators of seismographs used during 9/11, have debunked his claim as well as yours.

Your claims have been DEBUNKED.

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Apparently, you are in error.

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Apparently, you are in error.

You have been exposed.

new topics

top topics