It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planned Parenthood Sells Dead Baby Parts

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Oh, okay! I didn't get past page 2......

it was like listening to Chicken Little and a bunch of hens.
Oh well.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: TrappedPrincess

... and "all I'm saying" is that taking a proven political propaganda piece as Gospel because one cant be bothered to discover facts "might" indicate a level of basic ignorance of the facts involved.

Darn words!

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: [post=19573023]intrptr[/post

Yes. People don't like living children. especially republicans. That is the truth. They just like to control other humans and tell them what to do. Abortion is legal and fetus are killed. Make a better world or better fathers.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: dingdongdoodah
is this procedure even legal?

says HERE its not.

From your link:

The statute also provides that: A defendant accused of an offense under this section may seek a hearing before the State Medical Board on whether the physician's conduct was necessary to save the life of the mother whose life was endangered by a physical disorder, physical illness, or physical injury, including a life-endangering physical condition caused by or arising from the pregnancy itself.

This is how it can still be done.
Plus, who is enforcing the law anyway?
Women( meaning the mother... not a little girl fetus ) have to die to get a raid to happen on an abortion clinic.
edit on b000000312015-07-15T09:55:32-05:0009America/ChicagoWed, 15 Jul 2015 09:55:32 -0500900000015 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

... and "all I'm saying" is that taking a proven political propaganda piece as Gospel because one cant be bothered to discover facts "might" indicate a level of basic ignorance of the facts involved.

Darn words!

See now why do you have go all acting like a RICHARD over my one little comment. I don't even really care about this or believe the initial claims as posted so BACK OFF. I just wanted to add something that I had heard once about PP. Jerk...

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

okay let's talk truth, that little 8 minute clip was something that was edited out of an close to three hours video to portray a different story than the original did. in the original the money is to compensate planned parenthood for the cost of handling the tissue. the tissues are donated for MEDICAL RESEARCH.
another truth is that since this little 8 minute half truth has come out congress has already decided to cut funding for cancer research, thank you so much..
another truth somehow, companies are getting a hold of fetal cells and doing things that I certainly wouldn't consider medical research! and they are making big money, and your tax money is going to buying the products that are produced using these fetal cells!! but of course, ain't no one gonna gripe about that are they? afterall those vaccines do alot of good in the world! and cosmetics and beauty creams?? na, women need those now don't they?? where are they getting these cells from, have no idea but planned parenthood assure us it isn't from them! who knows, maybe they are a product from china's one child policy that some of those companies that were complaining have to provide insurance for birth control were buying their products from the companies that were playing a main role of that enforcement policy, I have no idea. but, well, fetal cells are being used for some very profitable enterprises!
so well let's consider for a moment, let's say that the right manages to restrict abortion enough to bring back those back alley abortions! all those unregulated back alley abortionists wheeling and dealing all those fetal cells, making huge profits in their little black market, while of course, making those fetal cells much more easier to come by for the companies that are using them in your cosmetics, your vaccines, and possibly even your food!!!!

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

Yea, that has been shown already. The fact that the thread went on for 30 pages is just a testament to how much people like their confirmation biases.

So, you honestly believe that through the entire process of procuring baby parts, using them for research and providing medical products, there is no exploitation, no promotion and no profit making?

You do realise this is Earth, right?

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: SpaDe_
a reply to: grey580

Not only is this not a hoax, but it is also not a new topic.

No Federal Law Broken In Sale of Fetal Body Parts, US Attorney Says

Jones told 20/20 producers during an episode that aired on March 8, 2000, that he was able to make $50,000 a week from the sale of fetal body parts.

Peter Brownlie, president of Planned Parenthood of Kansas and Mid-Missouri voiced his reaction, saying, "We are pleased that our patient's trust wasn't violated with any illegal activity."

"Planned Parenthood wasn't targeted in this investigation, but our patients are encouraged to donate tissue," he said. "We're glad that decision on their part wasn't abused in any way."

According to 20/20, the "donated tissue" procured by Jones from Brownlie's clinic was put up for sale at a profit during a 10-week period in 1998 when Jones' company held a contract with Planned Parenthood of Kansas and Mid-Missouri to dispose of the clinic's fetal tissue.

Source

This has been going on for some time.... and it makes me absolutely sick.

Why is selling or donating the parts somehow worse than simply throwing them away to rot? I genuinely do not see the problem here.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: jaffo

originally posted by: SpaDe_
a reply to: grey580

Not only is this not a hoax, but it is also not a new topic.

No Federal Law Broken In Sale of Fetal Body Parts, US Attorney Says

Jones told 20/20 producers during an episode that aired on March 8, 2000, that he was able to make $50,000 a week from the sale of fetal body parts.

Peter Brownlie, president of Planned Parenthood of Kansas and Mid-Missouri voiced his reaction, saying, "We are pleased that our patient's trust wasn't violated with any illegal activity."

"Planned Parenthood wasn't targeted in this investigation, but our patients are encouraged to donate tissue," he said. "We're glad that decision on their part wasn't abused in any way."

According to 20/20, the "donated tissue" procured by Jones from Brownlie's clinic was put up for sale at a profit during a 10-week period in 1998 when Jones' company held a contract with Planned Parenthood of Kansas and Mid-Missouri to dispose of the clinic's fetal tissue.

Source

This has been going on for some time.... and it makes me absolutely sick.

Why is selling or donating the parts somehow worse than simply throwing them away to rot? I genuinely do not see the problem here.

Having someone consume them for food would make more

sense
than throwing them away to rot.
Right?

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Just reading the snopes forum - apparently this Center for Medical Whatever's Facebook page has BEEN SUSPENDED.

And as snopes pointed out, their web site has been suspended. The conspiracy nuts are going to have a field day.
says member jamie101_again in the forum.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: jaffo

While morbid to us practices like this will help many trainee Doctors learn their job.
I have left my whole body to medical science and have seen what will be done to me when I die.
Surgeons have to practice on dead bodies and although very disturbing to us folk it has to be done and yes that will include dead babies.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74
a reply to: jaffo

While morbid to us practices like this will help many trainee Doctors learn their job.
I have left my whole body to medical science and have seen what will be done to me when I die.
Surgeons have to practice on dead bodies and although very disturbing to us folk it has to be done and yes that will include dead babies.

Exactly. Whatever you think of how they got that way, these are not living beings. At least make use of them so that others may benefit in the future. Children may be saved by use of those who were not.

link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
a reply to: [post=19573023]intrptr[/post

Yes. People don't like living children. especially republicans. That is the truth. They just like to control other humans and tell them what to do. Abortion is legal and fetus are killed. Make a better world or better fathers.

Not challenging the notion that some abortions are 'necessary'. This is about the hidden market for the 'leftovers' and the illegal procurement process.

You are a mother of three, are you really alright with that?

link   
and here's another article from TheHill

Planned Parenthood: Anti-abortion group's video twists facts

Planned Parenthood is firing back at the anti-abortion group that released an undercover video exposé Tuesday, arguing it “grossly mischaracterizes” the issue of fetal tissue donations.

Under fire from a long list of conservatives, Planned Parenthood Action Fund released 11 pages of attack points against the founder of the group that published the video, the Center for Medical Progress.

The promotional video mischaracterizing Planned Parenthood’s mission and services is made by a long time anti-abortion activist that has used deceptive and unethical video editing, and that has created a fake medical website as well as a fake human tissue website that purports to provide services to stem cell researchers,” the group wrote in a two-page statement.

edit on 7/15/2015 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Wow, and so subtle in your wordplay too!

You're posting innuendo and misinformation on a site dedicated to finding truth.

As long as you do that, expect to be corrected.
edit on 10Wed, 15 Jul 2015 10:14:34 -050015p102015766 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Yea, I know. It's tough to read...

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dem0nc1eaner

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Yea, that has been shown already. The fact that the thread went on for 30 pages is just a testament to how much people like their confirmation biases.

So, you honestly believe that through the entire process of procuring baby parts, using them for research and providing medical products, there is no exploitation, no promotion and no profit making?

You do realise this is Earth, right?

Where did I even imply that, let alone SAY it?

link   

Doctors have been obtaining body parts illegally for ages because bodies are hard to come by.
You want things like this to stop? donate your body and while a hard thing to do donate a child if you are unfortunate to lose one.
My Mother made this decision with my brother, we all said it is the right thing to do we were told afterwards that his donation helped 4 other children.

link   

So, "necessary" deaths are not as horrific as "regular" deaths?

... And they call pro-choice folks gruesome.

/shiver

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

Thanks for that informative reply.

where are they getting these cells from, have no idea but planned parenthood assure us it isn't from them!

Like you said, who nows how deep this rabbit hole goes, besides the "providers" (in the video she refers to herself as a "provider") and the 'consumer'.

We wouldn't know if there weren't whistle blowers and (thanks be) the internet recording the truth for us.

This 'doctor' of death is going to regret being so frank with what she thought were 'buyers'.

The problem with circumventing the law (she calls it 'interpretation') is that slippery slope eventually leads to farming and even selling the fetuses?

Can we imagine down the road, women getting pregnant to fill orders? Can we imagine preserving the fetuses alive for sale (after all, live tissue is the most desirable to conduct tests on)? Why not, they aren't real, living beings yet…

I'm going to go throw up.

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join