It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planned Parenthood Sells Dead Baby Parts

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freenrgy2
a reply to: kaylaluv

Talk to your friends in the media who paint all Democrats as pro-choice every election cycle.

Hopefully you know the difference between pro-choice and pro-abortion.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: grimpachi
a reply to: Gryphon66

When I see the thousands of children being sent from Central America into the US year after year it makes me question if their abortion bans have been in anyone's best interest.

It makes me wonder if bans were to take hold in the US where would the kids be sent to then? Canada?

Well, the fact that this is still going on on page 31 proves conclusively that facts don't make any difference to belief and/or hypocrisy:

Fertilized eggs in the 50% that the body naturally "aborts" equals "God's Plan."

Fetuses that are the result of incest or rape or that pose some medical challenge to the mother equal "fair game."

Children (after being) born equal "parasites and moochers."

Adults who commit certain crimes being killed equal "justice."

"Pro-life " .... another one of life's greatest misnomers or lies, depending on perspective.
edit on 8Wed, 15 Jul 2015 08:30:43 -050015p082015766 by Gryphon66 because: Spelling.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: pyramid head

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic

originally posted by: infolurker
Yes, it is... disgusting

Murder is a LEGAL term. Murder is against the law. Abortion is not murder, as it is legal.

Abortion is murder, you don't need a person in a black robe to dictate common sense to you. As a leftist your just manipulated and ill informed. Maybe you should read up on the reason PPH was founded and the Nazi eugenicist Sanger who founded it.

It always amazes me how one can justify murder if it fits their politics ideals.

Date of founding of Planned Parenthood(Brooklyn, NY): October 16, 1916

Date of founding of Nazi Party (Germany): February 24, 1920

Facts rather than belief; amazing what can happen.

So no one had a nazi thought before 1920? Did they appear out of thin air? It's pretty clear from your post you don't know what your talking about.

Blindly follow, I don't care, supporting the ideology at all cost is what's most important to some people. My post was to simply suggest that you might want to know what your really supporting before blindly supporting it.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Meet the modern Dr. Mengele…

Angel of Death.

I wonder how many 'pre humans' she has to her credit so far?

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

Both sides of the same coin and wrong either way.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 09:11 AM
link   

edit on 15-7-2015 by intrptr because: bb code

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 09:11 AM
link   
So what? What were any of you going to do for the children? Are you going to vote republican so that food stamps can be dangled in front of hungry children, oh if your parents are drug free, we might feed ya. Go save the living children.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

So what? What were any of you going to do for the children?

Expose the truth, for starters.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: pyramid head

Well, maybe not, but I do know the difference between possessive pronouns and contractions.

Actually no, despite whatever a "Nazi thought" is ... You're just applying words and terms you don't understand.

Swing and a miss in the ad hom department.

Do you have any facts to present?

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 09:16 AM
link   
may be vile to you but what's the big deal? what do they do with that stuff to begin with- incinerate it? so what if somebody wants to do research with it? or eat it? we do a lot of vile things in this world don't be so naïve.

a reply to: grey580

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 09:17 AM
link   
is this procedure even legal?

says HERE its not.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Here is the video from the link.

I will respond when I am a little more informed.
Watching vid now.
Thanks for the thread MBTM

HOLY F***KING SH*T!!
WHY are these people still in business?

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
So what? What were any of you going to do for the children? Are you going to vote republican so that food stamps can be dangled in front of hungry children, oh if your parents are drug free, we might feed ya. Go save the living children.

That's just it...Wonder what any of these folks really "do" for kids who have been abandoned, who live in poverty and utter despair, who have been abused, those with so many medical problems they live at the hospital (with mom and dad only visiting or calling every great once in a while as to not totally abandon them), those who are so severely emotionally disturbed they scare grown adults, those living on a ventilator and tube feedings, etc...But hey, they're living, right??

I do my part for these types of kids, and then some, and I am firmly PRO CHOICE. Mainly because 1. I'd hate to see what the return of back alley abortions would do to the world and 2. Because that is the law where I live. Women have the RIGHT to do what they want with their bodies, they have the right to choose. It is their right.

It's not MY place to judge or decide if it is wrong, and honestly it's no one else's place either.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 09:37 AM
link   

It's not pro-life. It's pro-totalitarianism. If pro-lifers were TRULY about reducing abortion numbers, they'd explore options that actually work instead of pushing the tired rhetoric about bans all the time or trying to use sneaky tactics like in the OP to paint the pro-choicers in a bad light.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Freenrgy2

Nope - just like I thought. You don't know the difference.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 09:40 AM
link   
snopes article from yesterday

The controversy prompted questions about the nature of the Center for Medical Progress, which describes itself as “a group of citizen journalists dedicated to monitoring and reporting on medical ethics and advances.” The organization’s Twitter and Facebook accounts are both just a few months old, and the only videos found on the group’s YouTube page are the two shown above, even though the organization has supposedly been engaged in a three-year long investigation. The group’s web site also initially presented nothing more than standard stem cell research-related articles from mid-2013 onwards, until it suddenly switched to its current “investigative” form.

An individual named David Daleiden has been widely credited as the “leader” of the Center for Medical Progress. While Daleiden’s online footprint is minimal, a 2009 Claremont University article (penned by fellow conservative activist Chuck Johnson) reported:

James O’Keefe is a friend of David Daleiden’s. O’Keefe and Hannah Giles have been going coast to coast documenting instances of ACORN employees willingly giving advice on how to avoid paying taxes and shielding a would be pimp (running for congress) and a prostitutent from the watchful eye of the law. They’ve brought their investigation to New York City, Washington D.C., and Baltimore.

O’Keefe came to prominence in 2009 after he produced “egregiously misleading” and “severely edited” videos targeting agencies such as ACORN:

Read more at m.snopes.com...

Planned Parenthood statement:

“The promotional video mischaracterizing Planned Parenthood’s mission and services is made by a long time anti-abortion activist that has used deceptive and unethical video editing, and that has created a fake medical website as well as a fake human tissue website that purports to provide services to stem cell researchers,” the group wrote in a two-page statement.
Read more at m.snopes.com...

This whole thing is pure propaganda.

snopes result:

UNDETERMINED

edit on 7/15/2015 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

It's not pro-life. It's pro-totalitarianism. If pro-lifers were TRULY about reducing abortion numbers, they'd explore options that actually work instead of pushing the tired rhetoric about bans all the time or trying to use sneaky tactics like in the OP to paint the pro-choicers in a bad light.

... or perhaps, not fight against basic sex education, the provision of birth control measures, the individual integrity of a womans body, etc.

Tyrannical? What else is new?

link   
The entirety of the thread has become too lengthy for me to read completely so I don't know if this was already added.

Girl Scouts Planned Parenthood connection (exploited child labor)

Apparently a BIG portion of the proceeds from those delicious cookies that are hand delivered go to planned parenthood. Is that not child exploitation.

All I'm saying is PP does seem to be a shady organization disguised as friendly and helpful.

link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

Yea, that has been shown already. The fact that the thread went on for 30 pages is just a testament to how much people like their confirmation biases.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

... or perhaps, not fight against basic sex education, the provision of birth control measures, the individual integrity of a womans body, etc.

Tyrannical? What else is new?

Seriously. How can you DEMAND that people be more responsible with sex then turn around and not teach them about proper safe sex procedures, instead opting to teach them abstinence only classes? THEN act all surprised when these people don't practice safe sex, get pregnant and are have to opt for an abortion because the couple weren't ready to care for a child. This has been bugging me lately. I think I'm going to author a thread on it.
edit on 15-7-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join