It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planned Parenthood Sells Dead Baby Parts

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: TrappedPrincess

LOL.

Friendly advice;

You may want to limit off topic comments as well.

Did you have any thoughts on anything Planned Parenthood has actually done? Or are you still only interesting in posting the Girl Scouts nefarious activities?

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

hmm, I got my prenatal care from one for my first kid, at least at the begining and they didn't deliver babies and they didn't do abortions... I had to go to another doctor before it was time to deliver. and well I do believe he also did abortions... all that was in the 80's maybe it depended on weather you were in a large city or small or maybe your location... this was in texas

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

And how do we make people act like evolved human beings?

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Henry Ford didn't invent the automobile, anymore the ol' Margie Sanger invented abortion.
BUT, just as Ford institutionalized the mass production of automobiles, Sanger created institutionalized mass-abortions of black babies.

HER goals were to abort what she believed was an inferior race.
Hillary Clinton lauds her vision.
Sorry, but those are all FACTS!

Get some relevance for yourself.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

There's a thread on here somewhere discussing chips that can be implanted where medication can be dispensed remotely. Perfect solution. Implant a chip in every newborn, and at puberty start dispensing birth control. Stop dispensing it when the adult can prove they are ready to have children. Perfect way to eliminate ALL unwanted pregnancies. Giving up a little personal freedom is a small price to pay…for the children.

I don't know about chipping… is this a test of moral boundaries? How about using a rubber? Less trouble than an abortion, but I don't know i'm a guy. I think guys that take advantage of girls for sex are cretins, I'll say that.

Men are cretins in general to be creating so much trouble. Its half their responsibility to prevent unwanted children. i don't hear much about that either. Just the women because they have to bear the burden…

sorry off topic…

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: windword

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: windword

…things a fetus doesn't posses.

Thats subjective on your part, how could you know if a human fetus 'minds' being aborted?

Because....Biology.

Well, in that sense fetuses are as human as you and I? By the first trimester they are formed, heart pumping, blood pumping, all their digits, so who's to say they aren't thinking? Ask moms about fetus 'behavior' in the womb.
edit on 15-7-2015 by intrptr because: spelling

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Margaret Sanger and eugenics:

In contrast with eugenicist William Robinson, who advocated euthanasia for the unfit,[note 8] Sanger wrote, "we [do not] believe that the community could or should send to the lethal chamber the defective progeny resulting from irresponsible and unintelligent breeding."[92] Similarly, Sanger denounced the aggressive and lethal Nazi eugenics program.[87] In addition, Sanger believed the responsibility for birth control should remain in the hands of able-minded individual parents rather than the state, and that self-determining motherhood was the only unshakable foundation for racial betterment.[89][93]

So while I don't agree with her supporting eugenics, she wasn't completely evil about it either.

Margaret Sanger and race:

Sanger's writings echoed her ideas about inferiority and loose morals of particular races. In one "What Every Girl Should Know" commentary, she references popular opinion that Aboriginal Australians were "just a step higher than the chimpanzee" with "little sexual control," as compared to the "normal man and Woman."[78] Elsewhere she bemoaned that traditional sexual ethics "... have in the past revealed their woeful inability to prevent the sexual and racial chaos into which the world has today drifted."[93]

Such attitudes did not keep her from collaborating with African-American leaders and professionals who saw a need for birth control in their communities. In 1929, James H. Hubert, a black social worker and leader of New York's Urban League, asked Sanger to open a clinic in Harlem.[96] Sanger secured funding from the Julius Rosenwald Fund and opened the clinic, staffed with black doctors, in 1930. The clinic was directed by a 15-member advisory board consisting of black doctors, nurses, clergy, journalists, and social workers. The clinic was publicized in the African-American press and in black churches, and it received the approval of W. E. B. Du Bois, founder of the NAACP.[97] In 1939 Sanger wrote, "We should hire three or four colored ministers, preferably with social-service backgrounds, and with engaging personalities. The most successful educational approach to the Negro is through a religious appeal. We don’t want the word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population, and the minister is the man who can straighten out that idea if it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members." She did not tolerate bigotry among her staff, nor would she tolerate any refusal to work within interracial projects.[98] Sanger's work with minorities earned praise from Martin Luther King, Jr., in his 1966 acceptance speech for the Margaret Sanger award.[99]

From 1939 to 1942 Sanger was an honorary delegate of the Birth Control Federation of America, which included a supervisory role—alongside Mary Lasker and Clarence Gamble—in the Negro Project, an effort to deliver birth control to poor black people.[100] Sanger wanted the Negro Project to include black ministers in leadership roles, but other supervisors did not. To emphasize the benefits of involving black community leaders, she wrote to Gamble "we do not want word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population and the minister is the man who can straighten out that idea if it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members." This quote has been cited by Angela Davis to support her claims that Sanger wanted to exterminate black people.[101] However, New York University's Margaret Sanger Papers Project, argues that in writing that letter, "Sanger recognized that elements within the black community might mistakenly associate the Negro Project with racist sterilization campaigns in the Jim Crow South, unless clergy and other community leaders spread the word that the Project had a humanitarian aim."[102]

Sanger may have been a racist, but that doesn't mean she wasn't able to overcome her racism to work alongside people she considered to be inferior.

(post by intrptr removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Condoms are one of the least effective forms of birth control. Well, besides the PU method.

Males need an implant or shot that renders them sterile until they choose to reverse it. I know I'd be first in line.

Us guys need to have better options than condoms, women have an entire arsenal at their disposal (but for some reason don't fully utilize?)

There is no reason someone should be getting pregnant that doesn't want to be getting pregnant in 2015 America.
edit on 15-7-2015 by MystikMushroom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 11:36 AM
link   

a reply to: texasgirl

Her simple reason? She chose to give the baby away to a couple desperate to have a child and couldn't. There are millions of people every day desperate for a child.

I've always been pro-choice but now....not so much. To me, life is life. It isn't up to us who deserves to live and die.

You laud your sister for the choice that she made, but you would consider taking that choice away from other women and force your sister's choice onto them?

I laud her choice because she changed my view. I've always been on the pro- choice side but she opened my eyes.

You're right; I'm pro-life now. (With exceptions)

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

hee hee....I brought the same thing up on these very boards and was called a Nazi Eugenicist.

Have fun with that!

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 11:41 AM
link   
To answer many of your questions:

A fetus feels pain, the same way you and I do at 20 weeks. (5 months)
www.doctorsonfetalpain.com...

" For most of the previous century, scientists didn't think that a fetus had the ability to sense anything inside the womb. Most scientists believed that any movement on the part of a fetus was due to involuntary reflexes and had nothing to do with reacting to sensory input. A fetus' brain, it was thought, was not developed enough to truly sense anything.
This line of thought began to change a few decades ago, though. We've learned more about fetal brain development and the ability of fetuses to sense external stimuli. Now, we have evidence that a fetus can not only feel when it's being touched in the womb, it can also hear, taste and even smell.
Experiments have demonstrated that fetal sensitivity to touch begins as early as week 8 of pregnancy.
In fact, studies have shown that voices can be heard by the fetus.
Startling sounds have been shown to increase a fetus' heart rate and, conversely, soothing sounds can slow it down. ...
We have evidence that listening begins as early as week 16 of fetal development
(which is particularly notable because the ear is not even done developing until around week 24).
experiments have shown that a fetus will react to different odors
and tastes
that pass through the placenta into the amniotic fluid.
For example, fetuses have been shown to respond favorably when their mothers eat sweet food. The flavor enters the amniotic fluid and increased swallowing on the part of the fetuses may be observed. The opposite can happen with bitter and sour tastes.
What we do know is that babies born prematurely rarely display the ability to visually track objects until about week 32."
www.surebaby.com...

And babies can be legally aborted and harvested for organs up until week 40.

"Just before 8 weeks gestational age (g.a.), the first sensitivity to touch manifests in a set of protective movements to avoid a mere hair stroke on the cheek. From this early date, experiments with a hair stroke on various parts of the embryonic body show that skin sensitivity quickly extends to the genital area (10 weeks), palms (11 weeks), and soles (12 weeks). These areas of first sensitivity are the ones which will have the greatest number and variety of sensory receptors in adults. By 17 weeks, all parts of the abdomen and buttocks are sensitive.
By 14 weeks, the complete repertoire of fetal movements seen throughout gestation are already in evidence (deVries, Visser, and Prechtl, 1985). Movement is spontaneous, endogenous, and typically cycles between activity and rest.
The nose develops between 11 and 15 weeks. Many chemical compounds can cross the placenta to join the amniotic fluid, providing the fetus with tastes and odors.
Researchers in Belfast have demonstrated that reactive listening begins at 16 weeks g.a., two months sooner than other types of measurements indicated.
When prenates experience pain, they do not have the air necessary to make sound, but they do respond with vigorous body and breathing movements as well as hormonal rushes.
Within ten minutes of needling a fetus's intrahapatic vein for a transfusion, a fetus shows a 590% rise in beta endorphin and a 183% rise in cortosol--chemical evidence of pain (Giannakoulopoulos, 1994).
Ultrasonographers have recorded fetal erections as early as 16 weeks g.a., often in conjunction with finger sucking, suggesting that pleasurable self-stimulation is already possible.
researchers have discovered that babies are dreaming as early as 23 weeks g.a.when rapid eye movement sleep is first observed
Observers say babies (in the uterus) behave like adults do when they are dreaming

birthpsychology.com...

So they are just lumps of tissue as some claim, to be harvested and sold?

edit on 11Wed, 15 Jul 2015 11:47:21 -0500am71507amk153 by grandmakdw because: format

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 11:43 AM
link   

ATTENTION!

That will be enough of the insults, name calling and snarky posts.

Anymore, and the posts will be deleted, the posting member placed on Post Ban.

If you can not discuss this topic in a civilized manner without using insults, then please refrain from posting.

We Expect Civilty and Decorum within all topics.

Do not reply to this post.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar

hmm, I got my prenatal care from one for my first kid, at least at the begining and they didn't deliver babies and they didn't do abortions... I had to go to another doctor before it was time to deliver. and well I do believe he also did abortions… all that was in the 80's maybe it depended on weather you were in a large city or small or maybe your location… this was in texas

I'm in California. Planned Parenthood is nationwide.

Love that, they should have called it unplanned parenthood. But that wouldn't be 'acceptable', like harvesting parts.

Back in my day they were called 'abortionists', not doctors. I think they called themselves doctors back then, to lend credence to their 'practice' reassuring the 'patient'. Funny term that, as if the fetus isn't a patient, too.

But amongst themselves or officially they were practitioners, (?).

Ultimately it strikes me funny, the Nazis harvested lots of things from the people they killed. Why not? They weren't real people after all, they were sub human.

Gotta go, done here, sorry if I don't reply to your posts all.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

Us guys need to have better options than condoms, women have an entire arsenal at their disposal (but for some reason don't fully utilize?)

Like pulling out?

Which I am doing now.

cheers…

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

Well, this is obviously not okay. It is against federal laws and regulations and it seems like they are selling them on the black market. Regardless of opinions on abortion, this seems like a major blow to Planned Parenthood. There was enough evidence to convince me, as well. I watched the video of the undercover meeting that was on ABC.
edit on 15amWed, 15 Jul 2015 11:50:06 -0500kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

edit on 15amWed, 15 Jul 2015 11:50:27 -0500kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 12:01 PM
link   

a reply to: windword

…things a fetus doesn't posses.

Thats subjective on your part, how could you know if a human fetus 'minds' being aborted?

Because....Biology.

Well, in that sense fetuses are as human as you and I? By the first trimester they are formed, heart pumping, blood pumping, all their digits, so who's to say they aren't thinking? Ask moms about fetus 'behavior' in the womb.

Who said that a pregnant woman isn't carrying a human fetus?

Biology says they aren't "thinking" in the complex way your adjective "horror" suggests. You're just projecting hyperbole.

edit on 15-7-2015 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

I laud her choice because she changed my view.

Her choice inspired you to want to take the choice, that you admire so much, and the opportunity for others to make the same choice, away from every women, forcing them to do what your sister had the opportunity to choose to do.

You don't see the irony in that? Don't you see how hypocritical your position is?

edit on 15-7-2015 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Simple question:
Since Maragret Sanger has definitely been proven to be an unabashed racist and white supremacist (in her own words and deeds)...why don't progressives want to ban her name from clinics and hospitals?

Why does Hillary Clinton and other liberals continue to praise her?

Aren't racists and white supremacists supposed to be considered 'persona non grata' these days?
I thought they were bad people.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Maragret Sanger was a trailblazer for the cause of women's reproductive rights. Her passion saved many lives. She is a hero in that rite. Before the Civil Rights Act, most prominent American cultural leaders reflected the racist ideals of the times.

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join