It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planned Parenthood Sells Dead Baby Parts

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Why are all the conservatives so riled up about? These might be potential leeches that will just drain the system even more with all their medical needs and all the food they'll need.

By the way I don't support abortions..however I'll continue to be pro-choice.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 01:09 AM
link   
a reply to: muse7

I don't think anyone is pro abortion just pro choice.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 01:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: muse7
Why are all the conservatives so riled up about? These might be potential leeches that will just drain the system even more with all their medical needs and all the food they'll need.

Is this what you think conservatives feel..........Wow your views are sad and jaded beyond belief. Many posters know me as ultra constitutional conservative in my viewpoints and I would never..........ever think that.

I value life........And truth be told it is progressive liberals pushing abortion.....See the irony in this? And by the way I also think people who can not take care of themselves should have a safety net.....Welfare for people that can not take care of themselves.......I am also against the death penalty for the same exact reasons I am against abortion.
edit on 15-7-2015 by SubTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 01:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74

Actually you are wrong with that assumption.......No kidding.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 01:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: SubTruth

originally posted by: muse7

Is this what you think conservatives feel..........Wow your views are sad and jaded beyond belief. Many posters know me as ultra constitutional conservative in my viewpoints and I would never..........ever think that.

I value life........And truth be told it is progressive liberals pushing abortion.....See the irony in this? And by the way I also think people who can not take care of themselves should have a safety net.....Welfare for people that can not take care of themselves.......I am also against the death penalty for the same exact reasons I am against abortion.
I am a progressive liberal and I don't push any abortions. You would insult anyone by saying that any one who is pro choice. Think before you speak. There is no 'pro-abortion'. If ou feel this way. I don;t know what to say.
edit on 15-7-2015 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 01:24 AM
link   

No, he is absolutely correct.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Did this all turn into a pro choice/pro life argument, while I went to wartune for a couple hours? I spent about 4 hours on this thread.

The thrust of the OP is incorrect. PP is not selling dead baby parts. They are following federal law for scientific donations, just like any hospital or medical facility. Fees to cover the cost for donation are covered under the law in the video. It was sourced, posted and proven in this thread about 25 times.

If it were up to me, this would go to Hoax or skunkworks. But at least it is under politics, not science or medicine. The doctored video in the OP is meant to show something that is not reality. I am not understanding how this goes on. One must only look at the entire law covering this and the fact that hospitals have the same procedure.

You could go on with this another 300 posts. but it will not change the fact that the OP video is a doctored hoax.
edit on 15-7-2015 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 01:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: gottaknow
When the pro-lifers all stop eating meat and start demanding an end to animal cruelty, I'll take their convictions more seriously.

As it is, I find nothing wrong with the sale of this tissue from donations. If it's for medical progression or stem cell use, that's great! We have a serious overpopulation issue and I see dozens that probably shouldn't have made it to term on the internet every day.

It;s not a 'sale'. It is a donation and just like hospitals, there are costs, reasonable to be covered, to keep the parts viable. Just like hospitals collect when a dead person gets donated. These fees are allowed under federal law.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 01:49 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra
Thank you for that important correction. Fees and/or transaction costs as you mention were in my mind when I posted that oversight.
I will leave my error however, as I would also be fine with non-profit sales used to maintain Planned Parenthood, which I find to be a vital organization that has helped so many over the years.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 01:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

No, he is absolutely correct.

Oh ya prove it if it is indeed a fact........How on earth are you going to read all those minds.....YA. Personal truth is not fact poster......Get it?

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 01:58 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

OK you are putting your personal beliefs and viewpoints forward as what everyone is thinking......Progressives do this because they are idealists.

Your idealism is clouding what reality really is.......Reality is you cannot speak for everyone's viewpoint.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 01:58 AM
link   
a reply to: SubTruth

Personal truth is not fact poster......Get it?

Do you?
Or do you have a direct line to something other than "personal truth."
Got all the answers, do you?

edit on 7/15/2015 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 01:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Personal truth is not fact poster......Get it?

Do you?

Please point out the personal truth I put forward as fact to prove your point. Personal truth is a belief and beliefs can change so they are not facts.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Please see the extended post.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Please see the extended post.

You still have not made your argument......Please point out how I put personal truth forward as fact. Let me guess you will post another one liner while not proving your argument.........

If you are going to talk the talk......walk the walk.......Post it. And the answers I do have are personal truths and can change over time........That is why they are subjective.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Please point out how I put personal truth forward as fact.

Please point out where I said you did.

The point of my "one liner" was an attempt to point out that your implied statement that you have something other than "personal truth" to rely on is a fallacy. The only "truths" that anyone has are personal. Beyond that it is second hand. Apparently I was being too subtle for you.

edit on 7/15/2015 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Please point out how I put personal truth forward as fact.

Please point out where I said you did.

The point of my "one liner" was an attempt to point out that your implied statement that you have something other than "personal truth" to rely on is a fallacy. The only "truths" that anyone has are personal. Beyond that it is second hand. Apparently I was being too subtle for you.

Actually you are correct......The ? mark.....Missed it. And the rest of what you posted is spot on. All truth is subjective including mine. I wear it as a badge hence my ATS name.

My bad......YA I sometimes need a sledge hammer.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 03:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer

originally posted by: dawnstar
a reply to: beezzer

oh for crying out loud!! Just what rights has anyone lost by giving gay couples the right to marry?????

None.

And that's my point.

Giving equal rights does not mean that someone has to lose theirs.

In the case of unborn children, women will lose their right to kill them, but I was hoping that people could move beyond enjoying the right to murder with impunity.

Show me how there were no abortions happening when abortions were illegal. You can't, because abortions were still happening, only they were under much, much worse conditions. Is that what you want? Dirty coat hangers? Draino? Nope- the ONLY way to eliminate abortions is to eliminate the personal freedom of having unprotected sex. It must be totally controlled by some authority.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 04:01 AM
link   

No you are wrong.
You want yo make abortion illegal? Yes or no.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Waste not => want not!

new topics

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join