It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planned Parenthood Sells Dead Baby Parts

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 04:32 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra
Uh OK! You know what. I really don't see what I should care. Besides, nothing new here if and whatever is going on, would not suprise me on either side if it was exactly that or just one big misunderstanding or all in between.

Even though> You know its kind of obvious what is going on. You all do what you want. Besides I find that conscious willful ignorance is a hell of a drug, never new it made everything so much easier. I like it. I think I will try some of what you all have been on.

So ya! What the funk ever.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 04:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: openyourmind1262
How can any of you beleive this dribble.....I mean come the hell on now! Nobody is selling freaking baby parts. Next thing will be the underground video of the animal parts dissection room....cause nobody wants little Rover dying. Absurd BS.

Come on now, you aren't really this *insert obscene term here* are you?

If a black market exists for human body parts, what makes you think a "legal" market does not exist also?

Unbelievable.............

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 05:25 AM
link   
I have a feeling the video was edited severly. Tissue donations by pregnant mother's is perfectly legal. If the woman gave consent for tissue donation because she believes in cancer research etc that is her choice. If this is being done without consent they need to go to jail. Like it or not science does research on donated tissue all the time. You can even do it on your driver's lic if you die. Me id like to see abortions limited but a woman has a choice to decide and no poke should take that away. Instead offer them alternatives.

I suspect they got her talking about tissue donations and edited it to look like something else but we would have to see the original video.
www.hta.gov.uk...
edit on 7/15/15 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 05:44 AM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

I actually think both of those suggestions would be great ideas...

If new recruits saw the true nature of war, we would have much less war.
If children were taught where their food came from, we would have a better bond with nature and wouldn't allow the sickening for profit torture of unrecognisable animals.
If young women could see what it looks like to kill a young baby, we would have less inconsequential sex and more children would be born to committed families.

Although, I suppose you may support war, animal torture and the meaningless sex culture.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 05:52 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

You keep saying nothing is being sold???

Ok, so I assume there is no profit involved in the medical industry that is carrying out all this research?
I suppose this same medical industry has no stake in ensuring the continuous flow of "tissue".
I suppose they have no power to effect policy to ensure this steady flow doesn't dry up.

Yeah, of course, the medical industry doesn't care about profits, they just want us to be healthy happy people.

/sarc

Peon thinkers. Wrapped up in legalities, missing the bigger picture.
edit on 15-7-2015 by Dem0nc1eaner because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 06:17 AM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

Talk to your friends in the media who paint all Democrats as pro-choice every election cycle.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 06:18 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Something tells me that if this story was about doing these kinds of things to newborn puppies, there would be an even bigger outrage.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 06:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

Go ahead and believe what you want. But, if this is even the slightest bit true, then Planned Parenthood should have all its funding pulled. You know damn well that if a conservative group was found even the slightest bit accused of wrongdoing its funding would be gone in a second.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 06:22 AM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

This has no relevance to the OP story.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 06:24 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

"I have a feeling......that tonight's going to be a good night....."

Oh, sorry, got lost in song after reading your post. The discussion is not about "tissue donations", it's about selling body parts from aborted fetuses (i.e. babies).

Yeah, and I prefer NOT to like selling of baby parts. But, yeah, if you feel better about this being edited then God bless you.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 06:26 AM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

How the hell does Mr. Jim Flory justify his assessment when it's clearly a violation of Fed law? wtf they (the ones who call the shots in the "justice" system) do # like this all the time. I am at a loss for words.

Hmmmmm.......is Mr. Jim Flory a Democrat?

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 06:28 AM
link   
a reply to: EternalSolace

Oh for crying out loud.....the babies were unwanted?????? How many potential parents who want to adopt a child would consider those babies as unwanted?

Your sick logic makes me want to puke.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 06:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

Koch vs. Soros....that would make an interesting cage match.

I'm sooooo glad your side is completely innocent of any and all wrongdoing....ever! Man, I should just throw my independent thinking out the window and start drinking your koolaid right now.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 07:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: ClydeBuilt
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Oh!....thats ok then.

How exactly do you water down stripping baby corpes out for parts?
Thats like saying Stalin made some polish guys go for a picnic in woods near Katyn, is there nothing that some mad '@rsehole wont try to justify?

Instead of the derisive sarcasm, you could easily answer your question by clicking on the link I provided in that post that goes to an explanation of it, and if THAT isn't good enough. THAT post has a further link that goes to the official statement from Planned Parenthood. But hey, feel free to not deny ignorance and just continue to be derisive. I'm not the one going to look like an idiot who can't be bothered to read things put right in front of his nose.
edit on 15-7-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 07:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

originally posted by: grandmakdw
a reply to: Aazadan

Do you deny that at 20+ weeks the fetus
feels pain? Is it not cruel to dismember live?
Is it not cruel to suck out the brains alive?

Trimmed the quote a bit since it was long.

Have you ever looked at what we do to animals on farms? They feel fear and pain when they die and suffer immensely while alive in the case of factory farming.

The definition I use is one of self awareness, which happens in humans at between 1.5 and 2 years old. I'm not saying that that means we have license to kill 1 year olds because they're not people, but that up through partial birth abortions I'm pretty comfortable with it because there is a lot of leeway there.

If I were severely injured in a car accident, particularly if it was to the point where I could never recover I would be fine with my brains being sucked out. It's kind of like the case of Terri Schiavo where her loved ones prolonged her suffering so that they wouldn't have to let go.

In the case of a severely impaired 10 year old, I feel much the same way. I think that in many of these cases they experience a lifetime of suffering because their parents couldn't come down on the other side of what must be a very difficult decision to accept.

If you believe a child is only a "weed" as you said
in your first post to me,
and nothing more until 18 months old.

If you believe a child is equal to a farm animal
that is killed for food until
the human child is 18 months old .

Then by extension you obviously have
no problem with dismembering alive a
newborn through 18 months old
for parts (donated or otherwise)
without anesthesia for any reason
the parents choose.

You also say it is ok to dismember alive
and suck brains out alive
without anesthesia
a severely mentally/physically
impaired person over the age of 2,
who can feel pain as intensely as you do.
For no other reason than the family doesn't want
them around anymore.

You have clearly stated
and I think boldly
that dismembering a person
alive and who is able to feel the pain
of what is happening
without anesthesia
is perfectly ok,
if the person is less than 2 years old.
The body parts sold.
For no reason other than the parents no
longer want the child.

Ok, that is consistent with approving of
abortion over 20 weeks and selling the body parts.
Because this is what happens when an abortion
occurs after 20 weeks.
The fetus feels the same pain you or I would.
The fetus is aware of the dismemberment
that is occuring.

Ok, since you approve of doing this to
children up to 2 year old for no other
reason than the parents don't want the child
that is consistent.

Ok, since you approve of dismembering alive
with minimal awareness for body parts
a mentally/physically ill human of any age,
for no other reason than the family doesn't
want them anymore,
that is consistent with your approval
of abortion over 20 weeks.

Hmmmm.
I would not want to be your kid for sure.
Nor would I want to be your parent.

Question: I assume you think that religion
and religious people are awful people,
and that morality or right and wrong
can and should be determined without
reference to religion. Am I correct in
that assumption? Just curious where you
see morality coming from, and am also
interested in what your political stance is.
And how you see your moral convictions
on abortion over 24 weeks
intertwined with your political stance.

edit on 7Wed, 15 Jul 2015 07:36:06 -0500am71507amk153 by grandmakdw because: addition grammar format

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freenrgy2

"I have a feeling......that tonight's going to be a good night....."

Oh, sorry, got lost in song after reading your post. The discussion is not about "tissue donations", it's about selling body parts from aborted fetuses (i.e. babies).

Yeah, and I prefer NOT to like selling of baby parts. But, yeah, if you feel better about this being edited then God bless you.

Is it did you see the original video? In tissue donations legally they can bill any expenses in tissue collections. If they were talking 60 to 100 dollars that would be for the cost of storage transport. Women who receive abortions have 3 choices they have a donation list they can take it to give it a funeral or its disposed as human waist. Given those choices I can see how a woman would choose tissue donation. As for the right or wrong of it its currently legal and our opinions on the issue is irrelevant.

I think it's wrong but I'm not making the decision the woman is and you or I have no idea of her circumstances. It truly is a decision a woman must make because it has long lasting consequences. If you think women aren't bothered by this choice your wrong. Is banning abortion the answer because I can see that making things worse. I like the idea of adoption but women out there can't go through with the pregnancy for several reasons. Can we force them to do that?

In the case of this video if they are misrepresenting the conversation by editing the video that's wrong you don't need to make stuff up to prove your point. Now on planned parenthood I can guarantee the government keeps track of tissue donations. And any researcher caught using illegal tissue donations can get serious jail time and required to keep the paperwork on hand at request. Failure to have the paperwork from the government could get you murder charges.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 07:40 AM
link   

back to this huh???
Congress should investigate it AGAIN, and well when found to be a baseless accusation they should charge the makers of that little 7minute video the amount of their salary for the time they wasted on it and well while they are at it for the cost planned parenthood spent defending themselves. heck they can set up a go fund me account to help them pay for it for all I care. now the prolifers are all up and arms about it and no matter how many times we explain it to them that the video is an inaccurate portrayal of the discussion, they will revert back to acting it is soon after.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
Gays and black people are thinking, feeling, breathing human beings. They deserve to be treated the same as other thinking, feeling, breathing human beings.

Of course, but isn't his point, that they weren't considered in such a way, until perceptions were changed.
edit on 15-7-2015 by Dem0nc1eaner because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 07:51 AM
link   
and of course, the lies work!!!!

As politicians responded to the video, a bill to increase funding for breast cancer research was pulled from the House floor after abortion critics linked it to Planned Parenthood. The Breast Cancer Awareness Commemorative Coin Act would have raised as much as $4.75 million in research funds for Susan G. Komen for the Cure—an organization that has a longstanding alliance with Planned Parenthood to fund preventative cancer screenings. The bill was expected to pass easily, but House Republican leaders pulled it from consideration after the conservative group Heritage Action objected.

www.washingtonpost.com... 95c05608059_story.html

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 07:51 AM
link   
double post, sorry
edit on 15-7-2015 by dawnstar because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join