It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planned Parenthood Sells Dead Baby Parts

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

More here at SNOPES including full video
m.snopes.com...

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: windword

…things a fetus doesn't posses.

Thats subjective on your part, how could you know if a human fetus 'minds' being aborted?

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

hmm funny because many of these clinics are staffed by doctors who also provide prenatal care and deliver babies also...
maybe the reason that hospitals don't do that many abortions is that for most women, they don't need that intensive amount of care to do them???

which video are you talking about? the 8 minute one or the close to three hour one?
in my opinion the 8 minute one is misrepresenting what was said on the three hour one a great deal and by doing so is conveying some thing totally different.

might they be changing the typical abortion proceedure to ensure that certain organs are left in tack? Ya I guess they could and well, I wouldn't change to guess if doing so is illegal or unethical..and weather or not it is might be totally dependent on weather or not they inform the patient as to how it's different.

An abortion in which the person performing the abortion, deliberately and intentionally vaginally delivers a living fetus until, in the case of a head-first presentation, the entire fetal head is outside the body of the mother, or, in the case of breech presentation, any part of the fetal trunk past the navel is outside the body of the mother, for the purpose of performing an overt act that the person knows will kill the partially delivered living fetus; and performs the overt act, other than completion of delivery, that kills the partially delivered living fetus. (18 U.S. Code 1531)

I'd have to listen to the video again to determine weather or not the fetus is partially delivers living, and well, it if is, then ya I guess it's illegal although I think there should be a part in the law about the health and welfare of the mother, but who knows maybe not.

but, well these tissues and cells are going into medical research....
just where in god's name are the ones coming from that is going to cultivate vaccines, manufacture cosmetics (something that's been happening since the 1980's at least), and well now I am reading our food.
heck if I am remembering right, planned parenthood didn't even provide abortions in the 80's!

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: IAMTAT

And Henry Ford was a rampant antiSemite ...

Does that mean that everyone who drives a Mustang hates Jews?

Logic. Get some.

Relevance. Get some.

Henry Ford didn't say he invented the 'Model T' so people could run down Jews.

“I admire Margaret Sanger enormously,” Clinton told the event’s attendees. “Her courage, her tenacity, her vision.”

- Hillary Clinton
thefederalist.com...
edit on 15-7-2015 by IAMTAT because: Quote added

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

Her simple reason? She chose to give the baby away to a couple desperate to have a child and couldn't. There are millions of people every day desperate for a child.

I've always been pro-choice but now....not so much. To me, life is life. It isn't up to us who deserves to live and die.

You laud your sister for the choice that she made, but you would consider taking that choice away from other women and force your sister's choice onto them?

edit on 15-7-2015 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Thats subjective on your part, how could you know if a human fetus 'minds' being aborted?

In your continued fantasies, why don't you ask the 50% that are aborted naturally?

Or just continue to make up this garbage as you go along ... Don't you have any personal limits of decency??

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Because....Biology.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Says the guy who's good with taxpayer handouts to big banks and huge corporations!

I'd ask about a sense of irony, but I know the answer!

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 11:05 AM
link   

a reply to: TrappedPrincess

Wow, and so subtle in your wordplay too!

You're posting innuendo and misinformation on a site dedicated to finding truth.

As long as you do that, expect to be corrected.

Thank you Daddy...

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

And Henry Ford was a rampant antiSemite ...

Does that mean that everyone who drives a Mustang hates Jews?

Logic. Get some.

Relevance. Get some.

Henry Ford didn't say he invented the 'Model T' so people could run down Jews.

“I admire Margaret Sanger enormously,” Clinton told the event’s attendees. “Her courage, her tenacity, her vision.”

- Hillary Clinton
thefederalist.com...

Aint it 'funny ?

This country is all ban happy with things with racist histories like flags,

But when it comes to organizations like PP, and it's racist history they IGNORE it.

PP is like the US govenmnet funding the KKK.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

And here's a little more on David Daleiden, although I don't expect the "outraged" to let facts get in the way...

Daledein's Been Trying to Bring Planned Parenthood Down for Years

This isn't his first Hoax...

In 2012 while serving as the Research Director for Live Action, David Daleiden participated in a hoax that included a “sting” establishing a fake medical website that raised concern by the California Attorney General.
The Center for Medical Progress appears to have been established as a non profit organization by David Daledien, although non profit records have not yet appeared on Guidestar.
David Daledien and other affiliates persons appear to have used fake i.d.’s along with the fake LLC to gain entry into private business meetings.

Yeah, it's a Hoax. Done by an experienced fake organization.

Looks like Mr. Daleiden is faking up more websites than the Center for Medical Progress. He faked up a tissue selling website to prove his point! LOL!

Fetal Tissue Donation and Reproductive Health Care

Inaccurate and inflammatory claims made in secret edited video:
The promotional video mischaracterizing Planned Parenthood’s mission and services is made by a long time anti-abortion activist that has used deceptive and unethical video editing, and that has created a fake medical website as well as a fake human tissue website that purports to provide services to stem cell researchers.

After doing some reading on this guy, it seems he's quite the anti-abortion, anti-gay rights, right wing Christian nutjob!

Daleiden used to work for "Live Action", an anti-abortion think tank. They've been working on Planned Parenthood for years, too.

From Oct. 16, 2012 Just before the election Source

On Thursday, one week after the woman believed to be Wilmowski met with Planned Parenthood staffers in Washington, Planned Parenthood organizers sent a letter to the California Attorney General's office asking that Live Action be investigated for its fake medical health website.
"The real shame is that this does nothing to help women get the health care they need," Ferrero said. "This is just dirty tricks in the closing weeks of an election, where the stakes on women's health are extremely high. We look at this as, these are the kind of dirty tricks you have to do when you can't win elections based on your ideas."

No kidding! People are being manipulated... No big surprise here.

Why do we need planned parenthood again ?

After all we have the ACA now.

We won't need Planned Parenthood any more after everyone is implanted with microchips that automatically dispenses birth control, eliminating all unwanted pregnancies. Want to get rid of 99% of all abortions? Give up a little personal freedom, and that can happen. Remember, it's for the children.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Margaret Sanger invented abortion???

You should tell the Priests in the Old Testament who administered abortificants in the name of YHVH ... They'll be shocked.

Facts. Get some.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 11:08 AM
link   

a reply to: neo96

Says the guy who's good with taxpayer handouts to big banks and huge corporations!

I'd ask about a sense of irony, but I know the answer!

Well then all them banks and corps have to do is sell baby body parts,and perfrom abortions.,

Then it wouldn't be a problem.

Irony isn't the word i would be using.

Cognitive dissonance.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

So, "necessary" deaths are not as horrific as "regular" deaths?

... And they call pro-choice folks gruesome.

Like you pointed out I used single quotation marks with 'necessary', that definition is widely varied. Meaning that I don't think abortion is wrong in all cases.

I hold to what I said, unlike you who seems to have completely reversed their opinion on the matter.

Just to troll, I'm sure…

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 11:09 AM
link   

You're welcome.

Keep your fetishes to yourself; they describe issues that should likely remain private.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 11:12 AM
link   

You're welcome.

Keep your fetishes to yourself; they describe issues that should likely remain private.

LMFAO your so simple if you really think I meant that LOLLOLOLOL. Thank you for indulging me, thank you.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: dingdongdoodah
is this procedure even legal?

says HERE its not.

This is how they get around that.

Additionally, a doctor may extract a fetus past the navel and then cut through the neck of the fetus. This could fall within the terms of the statute, even though it would not result in an intact body and therefore would not be an intact dilation and extraction.[11]

en.wikipedia.org...

No words.....................

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

We won't need Planned Parenthood any more after everyone is implanted with microchips that automatically dispenses birth control, eliminating all unwanted pregnancies.

Really people want to be injected with big pharmaceuticals that make them evil corps lots of money.

And to think all it takes to eliminate 'unwanted' pregancy is to act like 'evolved' beings like so many claim to be.

The way I see it people play to their ids instead of the egos'.

People want to play, but they don't want to pay.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Right, anyone who doesn't agree with your garbage posts is a troll.

You're missing the point in your zeal. If some abortions are deemed excusable because YOU decide they're necessary, what does that say about you given your views on viability???

If I were justifying abortion, I would point out that the cells, the fetus, etc is not a human being before a certain point ... You're advocating that there are "cases" in which misery and murder is acceptable!

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

hmm funny because many of these clinics are staffed by doctors who also provide prenatal care and deliver babies also…

They hide behind a facade, outside the real medical health care industry, thats why clinics are outside hospitals, real doctors take a hypocratic oath to preserve life. Part of the reason why the botched executions of late, too. Real doctors refuse to partake in taking of life, its that simple.

heck if I am remembering right, planned parenthood didn't even provide abortions in the 80's!

Not true. I used to live across the street from one such clinic, there were several protests there, with church people locking arms, the prochoice crowd fighting their way to make corridors for young women going in the doors on Saturday mornings. Surrounded by police on horseback monitoring it all without interference.

I used to get a beer and come outside to watch, it was impossible to miss. Back then they stood in the street with their gruesome posters, Honk if you are against abortion, they fought it out at the entrance, one side trying to keep the girls from entering, there were even Kodak moments of girls being lifted over the crowd blocking the entrance to get inside. My neighbor took pictures.

Mused then, too, how none of that was covered in the news back then. The incidents at that clinic were not covered in the local news back then. One time they found pipe bombs outside, another time they set the place on fire.

All during the 80's.
edit on 15-7-2015 by intrptr because: spelling

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join