It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Meaning of Obama’s Silence

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: chuck258

originally posted by: rigel4
meh!

Why should Obama get involved in local law enforcement?
The murder and the apprehension of the perpetrator has nothing to do with
Obama or his office.

One could say the same about:

Charleston Massacre
Two people who were Muslims who got killed over a parking dispute
Trayvon Martin self defense case
Michael Brown self defense case
Harvard professor who was detained

What say you about those cases?

If you can't tell the difference between the Charleston Massacre and this case, there's not much common ground for debate.

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Even the mute herself Hillary spoke out on this. Obama is no leader, he only tries to lead while he is trying to divide.

The arrogance displayed is mind boggling. It's a very sick and twisted condition, this mental disease called liberalism. ~$heopleNation

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whodathunkdatcheese
a reply to: xuenchen

Given your third world homicide rate, do you think the president should make a statement over every killing? Or just the ones Donald Trump wants to ride the back of?

In a sense, you're right. With the murder rate in the hundreds in urban areas where black-on-black death rates are climbing, he is silent as well.

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greathouse

A great post, there are many questions that need to be asked and answered . I just wish there was another source. This site is not very receptive to the F word .

No other "news" station wants to cover it. They don't DARE say anything negative about Obama, his policies, the democrats, liberals, etc. I mean, the TRUTH doesn't matter to these people. Don't say a word...pretend it didn't happen and continue on the track to amnesty. Why let a little thing like the murder of an American woman, in front of her father change anything. She didn't matter...didn't matter to the cause. It will blow over soon enough and the left can continue trying to float the vote at the expense of the American people...and their lives.

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Obama has spoken out on the arrest of Hard Professor Mr Gates, spoken out in regards to Trayvon Martin, and the incidents in Ferguson and Baltimore, and South Carolina. He has even sent special white house envoys and spoken at funerals.
Yet with this incident, complete silence...why? Because it goes directly against his plans. Remember just a couple years ago when busloads and plane loads of latinos were being dispersed all over the country? We still don't know why that was happening, where they all went, or what the full reproductions are. He has also left the borders wide open, and has deliberately cut funding and man power to the border patrol and ICE, and has shown to be against any enforcement of our immigration laws, as seen with the lawsuit against the state of Arizona to deport illegals.

This is an obvious failure in liberal immigration policy and it needs to be addressed immediately.

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: introvert

Seems to me that Obama is as guilty as the rest of us.

He weighs in before the bodies are cold on quite a few cases that grab national attention, but on this one, he is silent.

All of a sudden, he seems to have decided to wait for the facts.

Yup...weighs in on crime involving black people, shuts up when a white woman is killed by one of HIS illegals. Typical racist bastard.

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

This happened almost a month ago.

It's ancient history.

*jingles a key chain*

"Look! Something shiny!"

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

I agree 100%. That's why I look at all sources and form my own opinion. I like Fox I find good information there Hell I even find good information at RT every now and then .

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

Hey Beezzer this song has the lyrics on it. Is it just me or is the symbolism very strong for both sides of the current issue ?

edit on 12-7-2015 by Greathouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 04:58 PM
link   
The left is acting so deranged and irrational, that they are pushing all the moderates and independents to the right.

They don't know when to stop. This is a perfect example of being stuck on the stupid wagon. ~$heopleNation

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Greathouse

Apt.

Very apt.

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: rigel4
meh!

Why should Obama get involved in local law enforcement?
The murder and the apprehension of the perpetrator has nothing to do with
Obama or his office.

ggood point. If only he would apply your logic across the board.

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: SheopleNation
Even the mute herself Hillary spoke out on this. Obama is no leader, he only tries to lead while he is trying to divide.

The arrogance displayed is mind boggling. It's a very sick and twisted condition, this mental disease called liberalism. ~$heopleNation

don't you have a Donald trump rally to go to?....

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

" non-criminals entering our country in non-leagal ways? "

Ummmm..

The very definition of criminal is someone who commits an act that is not legal...

1984 much?

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx
don't you have a Donald trump rally to go to?....

What an intelligent contribution that you bring to the discussion, was it difficult for you to stay on topic?

It's not about what rally I would go to, it's about your hero Obama's hypocritical silence.

Nice try at derailing the the thread though. Are you mad bro? ~$heopleNation

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: SheopleNation

What an intelligent contribution that you bring to the discussion, was it difficult for you to stay on topic?

Was it any more intelligent to say this?

The arrogance displayed is mind boggling. It's a very sick and twisted condition, this mental disease called liberalism

I cannot speak for jimmyx, but for those of us that pay attention to language, trends and propaganda, we recognize that the things you just posted are good ole propaganda at it's finest. I believe it was Micheal Savage that created the "liberalism is a disease" mantra with one of his books and it has been very popular ever since. Turn on Mark Levin (sp?) or any other right wing show and listen to the way they talk?

They say the same things as you. Hillary the "hag" and "Obama just wants to divide us". Ya, ya. Heard it all morning on the radio talk shows.

When does the original thought come in to play here? When do we get to here an opinion based on personal feelings and research not born of propaganda and buzzwords?

So yes, It can be maddening and quite frustrating. Original thought and critical thinking is a commodity these days.

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Consider it common knowledge, there is no need to rewrite what was so elently stated the first time around. Does that bother you?

Oh I do understand that some people are obsessed with revisionism in order to stroke their own ego, but I myself always preferred a classic original.

Everything I stated was the truth, and it was a much better contribution to the discussion than some mindless one line assumption that was clearly off topic. ~$heopleNation

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 07:02 PM
link   

When did those of you on the left become such innocent purveyors of intellect, speech and intent?

Good Lord!

I get that those of us who are not "progressives" ain't perfect, but my god the ivory tower you all live in must be awesome!

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: SheopleNation

Consider it common knowledge

Really? Common knowledge to whom? Is there a medical journal which I have failed to see that classifies liberalism as a Disease?

Or perhaps it's common knowledge among those that absorb too much propaganda?

Does that bother you?

It's disturbing, but it doesn't bother me. I have yet to find a person that believes in such things to be any sort of physical or intellectual threat to me.

Oh I do understand that some people are obsessed with revisionism in order to stroke their own ego, but I myself always preferred a classic original.

Could you explain what is being revised by these "revisionists"? Enlighten me.

Everything I stated was the truth

Great! Please provide evidence from an accredited medical/psychological resource that can prove that liberalism is a disease. I always thought it was just the idiotic muses of the brainwashed, but apparently if you claim it to be truth...I'm about to learn something new.
edit on 12-7-2015 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 07:06 PM
link   

You spend all morning listening to conservative talk radio?

Somehow, I find that hard to believe. It would be like me listening all morning to liberal talk radio. I couldn't put up with it. When I need to see what the left line is, I read it. Much less annoying.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join