It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Meaning of Obama’s Silence

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 08:15 AM
link   
If this hasn't been posted here, yet:

OBAMA WRITES PERSONAL LETTERS TO 46 FELONS; NO CONTACT WITH KATHRYN STEINLE’S FAMILY

Nearly two weeks after 32-year-old Kathryn Steinle was murdered on San Francisco’s Pier 14 by an illegal alien and convicted felon who was released from prison earlier this year, President Barack Obama has failed to contact the victim’s family or mention her in public. Yet Obama took the time to write (and release) 46 personal letters this month to felons imprisoned for non-violent drug offenses whose sentences he has commuted.

Like the 46 felons to whom Obama wrote, Juan Francisco Lopez-Sanchez had served time for non-violent offenses, some of them drug-related. After his arrest, Lopez-Sanchez, who had been deported five times to Mexico, confessed to shooting Steinle as she walked with her family at the popular tourist spot.

Steinle’s murder quickly became an iconic example of violent crime by illegal aliens released from custody under the “sanctuary city” policies embraced by San Francisco and other liberal cities that decline to work with federal immigration officials.

Critics have noted that Obama was quick to reach out to the family of Michael Brown, who was killed while charging a police officer in Ferguson, Missouri last year, enhancing Brown’s heroic status to drive a political narrative. He has done the same in other, similar cases.

www.breitbart.com...

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 08:54 AM
link   
< !..Meme>

< !..Giorgio A. Tsoukalos>Obama's got absolutely nothing to say?? ..... ALIENS!/>

< !../Meme>
edit on 7/15/2015 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 02:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: wantsome
You're an idiot if you think either party give a rats ass about you. I always get a kick out of the republicans and their pet names for Obama. Names a 5 year old would come up with. Seriously neither party gives a damn. It's a good thing it wasn't my daughter because I would be plotting some serious revenge against a certain group of people. By the time I was finished the government would take notice.

You know what Fox News reminds me of? The guy you work with and you tell him something and he goes and tell all the other employees something differnet to try and make himself look good.

You remind me of a whiny bitch.

Am I allowed to say that on this website? I don't like to beat around the bush. Sorry if I can't.
edit on 17-7-2015 by CFibrosis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 03:05 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

No he can't.

Mr. Obama is a moral coward. I will never believe a word that comes out of his mouth again.

Moral cowardice. He will not take a stand on anything.

He has no beliefs, save the ones that serve his interests of the moment. If that means travelling to South Carolina to pretend he cares then that's what he does. If it means remaining silent? That's what he does.

Not too long ago, I didn't much care for him as President. A lot of us didn't. It's come to the point now, where I don't much care for him as a human.

Does he stand for nothing? Will he draw a line about anything? If he has, I've missed it.

Moral coward.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join