It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Biggest Lie of All - (Videos)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: neformore

i think his 3d modelling is crap. Why? Because it doesn't take any kind of scale into account whats

your opinion, and based on that I take it you know nothing about 3d modelling, which i actually do know about, and that is why i referenced that video and also the user.

As for the first video, the distances covered are small, compared to the overall circumference of the planet, which means that the arc measurement invovled is so small that the difference in level is imperceptable to the human eye. They would be measurable only using extremelly high spec precision optics and/or laser beams, but your vision cannot measure such imperceptable differences over such a distance.

An opinion again.

I am not going to try and convince you, that is not my aim here, somethings one has to discover for themselfs.

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 11:00 AM
link   

i think his 3d modelling is crap. Why? Because it doesn't take any kind of scale into account whats

your opinion, and based on that I take it you know nothing about 3d modelling, which i actually do know about, and that is why i referenced that video and also the user.

As for the first video, the distances covered are small, compared to the overall circumference of the planet, which means that the arc measurement invovled is so small that the difference in level is imperceptable to the human eye. They would be measurable only using extremelly high spec precision optics and/or laser beams, but your vision cannot measure such imperceptable differences over such a distance.

An opinion again.

I am not going to try and convince you, that is not my aim here, somethings one has to discover for themselfs.

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: TheDon

I am a fully qualified civil and structural engineer and surveyor and am also fully qualified in three dimension design and modelling as has been verified by members on the site and the site owners on previous occasions.

So no, its not opinion.

edit on 4/7/15 by neformore because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 11:12 AM
link   

First it is not a full picture off the earth, as we can see and has no detail

Just from the fact you said this...

Please show me some, there is only 1 offical picture released by NASA of the earth from space, which is claimed, to have come from the Apollo 17 mission.

Shows you are as clueless as the uploaders of the video's you present as evidence. Guess what the pic I posted was from Apollo 8...an official pic released by NASA.

First it is not a full picture off the earth, as we can see and has no detail

I see it's time for this...

Second, and just for fun, how much bigger is the earth than the moon? and once you got the answer to that question, then ask yourself this, how big should the earth be in a picture when standing on the moon ;-)

You don't understand a thing about perspective do you?

The farther away an object is the smaller it will look. You can test this out on your own if you think I am wrong.

How about trying to find a picture which is less than 40 years old at least??

So now you want to make the rules up and change them when it doesn't conform to what you think it should be...sorry it doesn't work like that.

An apollo 8 half earth picture from the moon, surely, after over 60 years in space we have more ?

Even if you were shown more you would make up an excuse as to why it doesn't fit your way of thinking...so why try?

And see if you can answer this...

Why do we not see every land mass in the pics sent back from space...because if the world were flat we should, yet we don't... Why?
edit on 4-7-2015 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 11:13 AM
link   
The problem with recent pictures of the whole earth is, that our satellites are in low-earth, or geostationary orbit. None of them are high enough to capture a hemisphere, let alone the whole planet. This is why most pics you see are from 60s-70s. Take that as you will, but we don't need a whole earth picture to see the earth's curvature. Don't get me wrong. I'd like to see some recent pics and video of the whole earth myself, but it's not exactly high on NASA's list, since a flat earth has never been widely believed in the last 6000 years, at least. Even the Sumerians knew the earth was round.

How do you know all the planets is what we are told is our solar system are round? how can you believe any off it? because your told? because you have seen it through a telescope?

Yes. I have seen them with my own eyes through a telescope. Saturn does indeed have rings around it, and all the planets I saw were round. Just like that little gal we see in the sky every night, we call the moon.

I'm out. Take care, and keep digging.

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 11:14 AM
link   
OK, if that is the case, then, your previous statement

Why? Because it doesn't take any kind of scale into account whatsoever.

Was from your understanding of 3d modelling etc?

Because like yourself I have alot of experience when it comes to 3d modelling etc and the video is pretty much bang on based on my experience.

So we both can't be right, can we?

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Well that is one to be debated...as this is your second thread on the same topic, so your trying to convince someone.

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

he problem with recent pictures of the whole earth is, that our satellites are in low-earth, or geostationary orbit. None of them are high enough to capture a hemisphere, let alone the whole planet.

There has been 100's of craft that have left earth low orbit if we are to believe what we are told.

Come on, think about it, this is really easy, why is there no pictures of earth apart from 1 officaal NASA image from Apollo 12, in 60 years of claimed space travel, you would have me believe and everyone else we have none?

IMO brain washing of the masses in full swing,

We are shown more pictures of claimed other planets than of our own.

You more than likely have more pictures of the house/flat/place you live in than we have of the planet were there is 7 billion people living on.

There should be 10'000s of clear unedit picutres, but yet there are none.

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h
Different topic if you had taken the time to watch the videos, and yet again off topic.

I don't even know why you bother coming to these threads, to be honest when i read your replies.

But hey each to there own.

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheDon
OK, if that is the case, then, your previous statement

Why? Because it doesn't take any kind of scale into account whatsoever.

Was from your understanding of 3d modelling etc?

Because like yourself I have alot of experience when it comes to 3d modelling etc and the video is pretty much bang on based on my experience.

So we both can't be right, can we?

If everything is cyclic in nature and as the saying goes as above so below. So the universe looks just like the human brain. Galaxies like whirlpools. Everything in nature indicates earth as spherical however, as brought up previously, the only real way to discount that would be entertaining the holographic universe concept. If everything is simply 1's and 0's than round or spherical is but perception.

How do people manage to fly around the world? What would happen if you keep going? Where does the sun go? When we see it go in the same direction the next day how did it sneak past us?

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Different topic if you had taken the time to watch the videos, and yet again off topic.

No same topic you just don't like to be challenged.

But here explain this one away...from Galileo an official pic of the Earth...

You see you haven't actually looked hard enough for the pics you seek.

I don't even know why you bother coming to these threads, to be honest when i read your replies.

Being challenged on ones belief is somewhat tough for certain people...I see your one of those.

Here you go another one of those official pics that was never released...again from Apollo 8.

Now there is enough detail in them to show the Earth is in fact not flat, as we don't see all the land masses on Earth in one pic...care to address why that is?

link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

How do people manage to fly around the world? What would happen if you keep going? Where does the sun go? When we see it go in the same direction the next day how did it sneak past us?

This is why I said if one believes the earth to be flat, one would almost have to believe geocentric theory as well.

edit on 7/4/2015 by Klassified because: (no reason given)

link   
You mock this topic, even though i reply to your half intelligent posts, which then you fail to answer or even debate, but rather turn to mocking and attacking this thread and my previous thread.

Why?
Does this offened you?
is this going to change your life?
You feel the need to push your beliefs on otheres without debate?

As see no point in continuing discussing the topic with you again, just by your own admitance, you wont even watch the OP videos.

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Yes again, a half earth picture, and if your actually took the time to research the image it is a composite, took me 30s to find that out.

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Attention...

Please stick to the topic at hand and kindly refrain from personal, antagonistic remarks. This goes for EVERYONE -- including the OP.

Consider this fair warning.

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Yes again, a half earth picture, and if your actually took the time to research the image it is a composite, took me 30s to find that out.

Well please provide the evidence the pic shown is a composite?

But here you go anyways...

This picture of the Earth and Moon in a single frame was taken by the Galileo spacecraft from about 3.9 million miles away.

www.space.com...

Again you don't like to be challenged do you?

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified

This is why I said if one believes the earth to be flat, one would almost have to believe geocentric theory as well.

Strangely enough, I think if Earth truly were the center it would almost validate the holographic universe. Which is why we can't detect it, the projector is behind us and everything we can possibly see is before us which is why it appears to revolve around us.

edit on 4-7-2015 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I am not here to educate you, and if you look you will see that yourself that it is a composite.

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Given that internationally accepted scientific principal proves you are wrong, the onus of proof then has to lie on you to prove your claim.

I await the results.

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

originally posted by: Klassified

Strangely enough, I think if Earth truly were the center it would almost validate the holographic universe. Which is why we can't detect it, the projector is behind us and everything we can possibly see is before us which is why it appears to revolve around us.

That's a lot to chew on. Now if we can just figure out who is running the damn projector.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join