It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Biggest Lie of All - (Videos)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

Here you go I also posted this in the OP's flat Earth thread.

(post by Rosinitiate removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

I am unable to comment on the video's in full as I have not finished watching them yet, the thread was posted at 15.52 your post was made at 17.11.

2 video's at 40 mins plus.

I have not yet had time to watch them both, formulate an opinion and write a reply to the OP regarding my opinion.

I cannot discuss something I do not know about without leaving myself open to critisim.

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 08:17 AM
link   

ATTENTION!

From this point forward in this thread, ALL members will cease discussing each other or making posts about each other.

Discuss the topic of the OP only. NOT EACH OTHER.

No Gatekeeping either (trying to dictate who can or who can not post in the thread), everyone's opinion is welcome, even if it disagrees with another poster or the OP.

If you do not have a civilized response to the OP or other posts in the thread do not reply in this thread.

At the same time: Just because someone disagrees with the OP or a post does NOT make that post Alert worthy.

Continued discussion about each other is Off Topic. Those posts will be removed, and Post Bans handed out.

Do not reply to this post.

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

If I had a dollar for everytime someone used that slogan on here.....man.

Well to new members they don't seem to understand it.

The height of ignorance is arrogance in my opinion. If ignorance is a lack of understanding, and one doesn't wish to entertain an idea because they assume they know truth is truly an ignorant person. you don't have to watch nor even discuss but to actually call someone else ignorant because they're willing to entertain a different idea, well that there is an oxy moron.

Nowhere did I say the OP was ignorant...only the theory he has brought us, as there is a difference.

And when you bring these types of theories you should be willing to take what comes because of it. If someone can't handle that conspiracy forums may not be for them.

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Ah cheers it is a very good video and proves the world is round.
I will start to watch the videos later when I get home.
edit on 4-7-2015 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

I cannot discuss something I do not know about without leaving myself open to critisim.

Again the videos aren't new they have been up for a few months...so don't always think people only watch videos from youtube only when they get posted on ATS.

Remember the flat Earth theory isn't a new theory, and those saying the Earth doesn't rotate is nothing new...so don't think other members haven't researched this.

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Anyone willing to discuss this, is in fact denying ignorance. Because if they didn't understand certain basic aspects of physics, they are likey to learn a thing or two by discussing this, right? I mean Erik is here and he knows a thing or two.

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

Anyone willing to discuss this, is in fact denying ignorance.

Which is what I am doing, so because I don't agree with the assertions of the OP I am not denying Ignorance...gotcha.

Denying Ignorance is about proving the ignorance wrong...and saying the Earth is flat and does not rotate is pushing it not denying it.

Science has proven that the Earth does in fact rotate, and is in fact not flat...so saying it is doesn't fall under denying ignorance.

It falls under pushing it.

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 08:30 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: TheDon

Does anyone actually believe the world is flat?.
In this thread I mean.
edit on 4-7-2015 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 08:38 AM
link   
This thread is not about the earth being flat, you would know that if you had watched the videos i posted.

What people believe is there beliefs not mine and I am not trying to change them, like other in this thread.

i am just pointing out and presenting information that questions what we are told is true and fact

Peace.

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h
a reply to: nonspecific

Well by all means do so, but I have decided to not waste the time watching something that has been proven wrong since the first time man looked up and saw the stars change in the sky and the sun rise and set.

Also ATS is about Denying Ignorance...not pushing it.

If I had a dollar for everytime someone used that slogan on here.....man.

The height of ignorance is arrogance in my opinion. If ignorance is a lack of understanding, and one doesn't wish to entertain an idea because they assume they know truth is truly an ignorant person. you don't have to watch nor even discuss but to actually call someone else ignorant because they're willing to entertain a different idea, well that there is an oxy moron.

I'm all for denying ignorance.

But yes, the abuse of that motto has degraded the quality of
ATS markedly. It is used to bully, intimidate and stop conversations
before they start.

Now yes, a good number of posts on ATS are written by people with
dubious mental health status.. but ATS has also attracted a strong
cadre of people who love boosting their seratonin levels by
putting other people down..

Speculating about what could be and might be is the very thing
that makes us human.

Kev

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 08:43 AM
link   

So whats the biggest lie?.
Not going to watch two hoirs of video qithout knowing what the biggest lie is.
So what is the biggest lie?.

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Thanks for pointing it out.

Can we agree that, although its being pointed out, its a complete load of BS?

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 08:49 AM
link   
That is not for me to tell you, if I did that i would be no better than the people that tell you were we live is true and fact, I presented the information for you to make up your own mind after watching the videos and doing your own research.
If your not going to watch the videos, then i ask, why are you even taking part in this thread?

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

It is used to bully, intimidate and stop conversations
before they start.

No it is about getting back to basics.

This site was setup on the foundation of Denying Ignorance and as of late that has been something that has been swept under the rug.

Many new members don't seem to understand the concept of what it means, but hey let's toss that out the window and allow ignorance to reign...And then we can call it GLP 2.0.

Denying Ignorance is what makes ATS a site above all others.

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: neformore
Would that be your opinion? based on what might I ask if so? the information presented in the videos to ALL be a lie and debunked?
Have you watched the videos?
Do you want to discuss what was presented in the videos?

If so, please do, i would love to have a discussion regarding any of the content in the videos.

Thank you

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: neformore

Can we agree that, although its being pointed out, its a complete load of BS?

Couldn't agree more with that statement.

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Dude it is your job to tell us what the subject is.
I will watch the video if you told us what it is about.
Your basically saying "watch this vid" and not telling us anything about it.
So again what is the biggest lie?.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join