It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Biggest Lie of All - (Videos)

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: TheDon

I am not here to educate you, and if you look you will see that yourself that it is a composite.

So then that would be " I can't ", or you would.

You see once you make the claim the burden of proof is on you to provide the evidence to back your claim...not the other way around.

But again feel free to provide me with any evidence you can that proves the pic I posted is a composite, because you won't tells me you can't.

And as it has been said already...

I will await your evidence.

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

That's a lot to chew on. Now if we can just figure out who is running the damn projector.

My guess is R2D2 as he has one hell of a holographic projector he uses.

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 12:08 PM
link   

There has been 100's of craft that have left earth low orbit if we are to believe what we are told.

Well then where is all of those items we saw launched into space, as they never came back down...where did they go?

You more than likely have more pictures of the house/flat/place you live in than we have of the planet were there is 7 billion people living on.

Wanna bet on that?

There should be 10'000s of clear unedit picutres, but yet there are none.

There are you just seem to think they are all composites.

Btw have you thought about the question I posed to you earlier...you know this one.

Why do we not see all of the land masses on Earth in any photo we have of Earth from space, as that would have to be evident if the Earth was flat?

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 12:39 PM
link   

haven't watch the video's yet but will some point today... I do find these theories fascinating and prior to a few weeks ago I thought the theory was completely dead and buried silly me! I have watched other flat earth video's and found them food for thought. Although I haven't as of yet made up my mind either way but anything is possible I suppose and wouldn't put it past Nasa or the elites to lie cover up something of this magnitude...nope not at all.
I purchased a book that was written by I think a member here on ats but haven't finished reading it as of today.
the one thing this information did do was change my perception of how I look at the earth and our solar system.
whether you believe or not it's always good to have the idea that it could very well be flat I mean seriously how would the common every day person prove it really is round? unless you believe everything nasa says...I don't

video's I have watched it has some good info

might want to turn the sound down for this one

edit on 4-7-2015 by TWILITE22 because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-7-2015 by TWILITE22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Admiral Byrd said he found land beyond Antartica, some claimed it's linked to middle earth theories but...
What if there really is something there?

Is this world even "real"? Is the sky which we define as space only a projection? How could we even tell if it's a projection or not?

The more I know, the more it's easy to say that we've been fed lies on many subjects by the people in power, the people in the know, the people that write history...

So many logical deductions tells us that the earth is a sphere yet many other logical deduction implied in these 2 videos tell us that the earth isn't a sphere and that the sun and moon are not where we think they are.

After watching the videos, I agree that I just don't know anymore...
I just want to, take a plane, fly over Antartica...and beyond if it's possible!

I'll take a moment to depict the name : Antartica

As we know, a lot of our words, especially when it comes to science, come from latin.

Here's a PDF with latin words, it's in french...this is the first page I landed on when searching.

Anta : Limit
Antama : Intimate
Antar : Between
Antara : Adjective of limit
Antardwara : Interior door
Antima : The last, final
Tica : Can't find anything but...
Maeotica : Ice on the sea of Azov, Azov seems to be the sea in the north region of the Baltic sea

So the word Anta really fits with the idea that Antartica is some sort of wall.

It's scary to think that we've fooled so hard all this time that it's easier to just discard this theory just to sleep well at night...

But damn, I want to know the truth, SEE the truth with my own eyes...I really really want to check it out myself yet even if I had a plane, maybe they would shoot me down before even getting somewhere since if this theory is true, I bet they would be willing to do ANYTHING to prevent the people from knowing the truth.
edit on 4-7-2015 by theMediator because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: neformore
Now you are changing the goal posts?
We were talking about the horizion viewed from a plane, and i explained to you that the horizon should not be at eye level when flying at 10km up, you then disputed this point, and which point i provided a good video showing how this was impossible using 3d modelling.

Now I am proving what ?

What onus of proof is on me?

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: theMediator
I believe Admiral Byrd knew what was going on and that is why he was sent out there, and also he did find something, what who knows, just the interview he did, says so much, but for some reason people don't want accept what he had to say IMO.

Anta : Limit Antama : Intimate Antar : Between Antara : Adjective of limit Antardwara : Interior door Antima : The last, final Tica : Can't find anything but... Maeotica : Ice on the sea of Azov, Azov seems to be the sea in the north region of the Baltic sea So the word Anta really fits with the idea that Antartica is some sort of wall.

That was something new for me, so thank you for that information.

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Well then where is all of those items we saw launched into space, as they never came back down...where did they go?

I don't know, do you know if they came down or not? is this place were we live not covered by over 70% of water, you got eyes on all that?

There are you just seem to think they are all composites.

Show me then, show me 5, even though there should be 10,000s after 60 years of alledged space travel.
Should be easy right?

Why do we not see all of the land masses on Earth in any photo we have of Earth from space, as that would have to be evident if the Earth was flat?

Show me a picture, of the earth from space then which is not a composite.
Round and around we go.
I am not asking alot, just asking for some real pictures of were i live, and there is none.

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 01:38 PM
link   
This is pretty easy to disproof; if the earth was flat then the sunrise each morning would happen at the same time all over the world, which is does not. Instead sunrise occur at different times in an east/west direction as one would expect if the earth was shaped as a globe.

-MM

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 02:13 PM
link   
The first video says we see the same face of the moon all of the time. However, that is not entirely true. Due to a phenomenon known as "libration", we are able to see the beyond the "edge" of the moon at different times and from different locations on Earth.

Your first video asserts that if the moon were really a sphere, we should be able to see slightly different views of the moon from different places on Earth. Actually, we DO see slightly different views of the moon from different places on Earth (which is one cause of the libration effect, but there are other causes).

If the Moon were a flat disk, then why would we see a little more of one edge and a little less of the other from time-to-time? Shouldn't it look exactly the same every time?

Your second video asserts the idea that the Earth is the center of the universe and does not revolve around the sun during the course of a year. If that were true, then why does we see some night sky constellations ONLY during certain months and see other constellation only during other certain months?

For example, we can see Orion in the night sky only during November through March (approximately). We can see the constellation Ophiuchus in the night sky only from May through September (approximately). This is because as the earth revolves around the Sun during the year, the night side of the Earth is pointed out towards a different part of the sky in (say) June than it is in December.

Orion is in the sky in June, but it is on the opposite side of the Sun from Earth. Orion is in the sky -- but it is in the daytime sky; i.s., the sun is in the way, because it is between Earth and Orion in June. However, in December, the Earth has moved to the opposite side of the Sun, and now Orion could be seen without the Sun being in the way.

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 02:16 PM
link   

I don't know, do you know if they came down or not? is this place were we live not covered by over 70% of water, you got eyes on all that?

Well yes I do know, because if they did you would here about, as you can't hide that as easily as you think.

Our satellites do.

Show me then, show me 5, even though there should be 10,000s after 60 years of alledged space travel.

You have seen two, and which one of them you said was a composite which you still have refused to provide any proof to back the claims.

So why show you anything else as all your going to do is say they are composites?

I am not asking alot, just asking for some real pictures of were i live, and there is none.

And yet you have been shown.

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Hi op,you have awakened me from my slumber,

I watched the first video you posted,I didn't watch the second,I figured it would be more the same,and I've read thru the first 6 pages of the thread,.

What I would like to ask you is why do you put so much faith in to a half baked youtube video,and tell any detractors that they haven't done there research,and yet you refuse to accept the couple of thousand years worth of research that clearly shows the earth to be a sphere,what in your opinion is the big kicker that proves your point?

I'm not trying to dis you,I just want to find out your mind set, which piece of evidence is the deal maker ?

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 03:52 PM
link   

And now you are obfuscating, because you can't back up what you claim.

I'm waiting for your model to prove to me what you claim. As I said before, the burden of proof for your claim lies with you.

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

Not only did I not skip your post but starred you despite previously stating your judgement on religious people posting .I guess it's live learn and never not listen to someone who may actually have a point and your reply deserved a star for the truth you spoke ...thanks for that ..it does give me hope ...

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheDon

Like pictures of the earth from space, which is also addressed in part 1 of the videos i posted, why is there only one official picture of the earth whic is not a composite of the earth.
We should have 1000's.

There are several, perhaps more starting with AS115341 Apollo 11 taken at the same time as the images seen, (almost seen that is) in the Bart Sibrel piece of crap which you didn't address at all, because you didn't investigate Sibrel's particular singular showing of the Apollo crews filming...like when the camera is zoomed in, and out and in and out, and show's the earth's whole hemisphere, something that could not be done anywhere near the Earth's low orbit, and guess what?? the cloud patterns match up to the day/s they were taken, and it's a whole fecking hemisphere. What d'you think I posted the little gif for..it's irrefutable proof of Apollo being at the very least 30,000 miles out en route to the Moon...so go and investigate the little gif to see what it's about, and address that, search out the Earth pictures you say don't exist and come back next year.
edit on 4-7-2015 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Ok ...raise you one ..

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Thanks op . I didnt see it in your vid but wanted to point out some observations in the night sky . I can see Venus .mercury and all the other planets . If we truly rotated around the sun then surely there would be times when other planets would not be observable from earth seeing they have to spend some time on the other side of the sun .

I look out and see the convergence between Venus and Jupiter while the Sun is on the other side of the earth .The Earth is closer to the Sub then both Jupiter and Venus .....questions questions ....

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 06:01 PM
link   

I watched about 30 mins of the first video.

During that time I remembered the British battleships of WW1 could fire a one ton shell, ten miles, for which they had to make a correction when targeting because of a curvature of the earth.

How do explain that Op?

Surely there are ex-navy members who would know, on here.
Yeah I know some of you are older but I'm not saying you were there lol, but you may know more about it.

edit on 4-7-2015 by EA006 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

You mean like this?

Venus on the opposite side of the sun.

It takes 19 months (584 Earth days) for Venus to pass between the earth and the sun. For 260 days, Venus is in the evening sky. For 260 days, Venus is in the morning sky. The rest of that time, it's on the opposite side of the sun from us and can't be seen from Earth.

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1

Ok ...raise you one ..

Lol.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join