It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9 dead in shooting at South Carolina church Senator Clementa Pinckney killed

page: 37
<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: AmericanZombie

originally posted by: mooncricket
When are they gonna get these animals under control? I'm sure he will be found to have mental issues or a hard upbringing...

How and the F did your username get approved?

I'm sure it won't be for long...

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: mooncricket
a reply to: AmericanZombie

What's wrong with my name?

Do you really not know that it's a racist term for black people?

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: mooncricket

What does it mean?

www.urbandictionary.com...

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 11:02 PM
link   

I had to look that up, have never heard of that.
Guess it is not very pc huh?

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

No it's not PC

Considering the member only has a couple of posts he/she/bot could be a shill or baiter

edit on 18-6-2015 by AmericanZombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Think the poster was going for some irony but failed with the username.

But the comment about getting the animals under control is all over the boards on our recent protest/riots.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Dylann dropped of school at the end of May in 2010. From then until the day of the shooting, sightings seem to be few and far between. So where was he and what was he doing for those five years? Did he ever have a job?

I'll wager he was in the military, but they will try to keep that part very quiet.
edit on 18-6-2015 by starviego because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 11:10 PM
link   
I reported him 10+ minutes ago, but I have not heard anything.

Is it on twitter "get them animal under control"?

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 11:13 PM
link   

I'm sure it is all the time. It is also on ats anytime black people are in the news for something negative.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 11:22 PM
link   
I'm out for the night, will check the thread tomorrow for new developments. People keep an open mind don't jump to conclusions too soon on any side, we come to ATS to find the truth, there is a reason we are not on a MSM site, remember that. It could just be a crime, hate crime, false flag or a whole other agenda. Together we can find the truth.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 11:28 PM
link   

No I think in all cases the MSM and Government should wait until they have all the facts, or at least until they get their own story straight.

Why? You're not waiting.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 11:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: starviego
Dylann dropped of school at the end of May in 2010. From then until the day of the shooting, sightings seem to be few and far between. So where was he and what was he doing for those five years? Did he ever have a job?

I'll wager he was in the military, but they will try to keep that part very quiet.

I'll wager the truth is stranger than fiction in this case.

Gun control anyone?

opportunism is a bitch

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: DelMarvel

Well, one last post.
I am saying there many possible theories (until proven) don't jump on the race train so quick. If we did then why are we here on ATS, I can read or watch Fox news for the MSM story, I want behind the scenes info.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Shooters of color are called ‘terrorists’ and ‘thugs.’ Why are white shooters called ‘mentally ill’?

But listen to major media outlets and you won’t hear the word “terrorism” used in coverage of Tuesday’s shooting. You won’t hear the white male shooter, identified as 21-year-old Dylann Roof, described as “a possible terrorist.” And if coverage of recent shootings by white suspects is any indication, he never will be. Instead, the go-to explanation for his actions will be mental illness. He will be humanized and called sick, a victim of mistreatment or inadequate mental health resources. Activist Deray McKesson noted this morning that, while discussing Roof’s motivations, an MSNBC anchor said “we don’t know his mental condition.” That is the power of whiteness in America.

I have seen this to, I wonder why they word their stories like this all the time.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 11:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cuervo

originally posted by: LDragonFire
Charleston police just appended this man after gun shots traded. Near AME church where reported shooting occurred.

twitter

The pictures of that dude is in custody with his backpack still on. Is that normal? Why wouldn't they take that off?

I thought the same thing. I could see possibly it being on as you cuff him, so then you have to cut it off or undo the straps to remove it, but still, it struck me as very odd as well.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Well, one last post.
I am saying there many possible theories (until proven) don't jump on the race train so quick. If we did then why are we here on ATS, I can read or watch Fox news for the MSM story, I want behind the scenes info.

Sorry to break it to you but for the most part you're not going to get "behind the scenes info" here on an event like this. You're going to get people BSing based entirely on information they've gotten from (wait for it) the mainstream media.

Bottom line: the guy posted a picture of himself wearing racist paraphernalia.There are multiple witnesses saying he regularly talked like a racist. One of his friends says he was talking about doing something like this. There is at least one surviving witness reporting he said he was there to kill black people.

Of course, I'm sure there are already jokers posting youtube videos (taken from the MSM of course) claiming these are all crisis actors or some other pathetic bull#.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 11:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: krosnos

But listen to major media outlets and you won’t hear the word “terrorism” used in coverage of Tuesday’s shooting.

This is baloney. They've been calling this "terrorism" all day on CNN.
edit on 19-6-2015 by DelMarvel because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-6-2015 by DelMarvel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 12:17 AM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

In these days things aren't always as they appear to be. Maybe the senator was the target and the others killed in order to confuse the dogs..

Terrible incident... Poor families receiving the news that while worshipping God loved ones got murdered.

really sad.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Then why do you come here, for the pets forum? lol
I know how things work, but I am searching for that one bit of information that slips by the filters, aren't we all?

edit on 19-6-2015 by AmericanZombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Then why do you come here, for the pets forum? lol
I know how things work, but I am searching for that one bit of information that slips by the filters, aren't we all?

Why I come here has nothing to do with the validity or lack thereof of what I'm saying.

Over the years there have been a lot of people here who are very knowledgable about aviation, space exploration, ufology the military and intelligence apparatus.

As regards a case like this, there is no information that is being garnered by anyone that you wouldn't categorize as "the mainstream media." And there is nothing that is going to be filtered. It's an international free market feeding frenzy and just about everything available is going to be out there.

new topics

top topics

<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join