It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9 dead in shooting at South Carolina church Senator Clementa Pinckney killed

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: AmericanZombie

Oh so cause we all know the news are terrible that means that this cant be a racist attack right, and you brought some stats on crimes to prove this right.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 07:58 PM
link   

I was just thinking, who cares if he s racist. What if he was, so? Does that make a murderer worse if he is? Or is he "just" a (non racial) murderer?

No the race thing is what you throw the Mob to gossip on the inter webs while the establishment deals with blowback.....

edit on 18-6-2015 by rainbowbear because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: radarloveguy
Make all gun manufacturers responsible for their enabling
of gun related crime . As they start to fork out large sums to
innocent victims , they will demand better screening of
their customers ......

That's probably not a good precedent to set. Manufacturers should not have liability for criminal misuse of product, whether that's a firearms manufacturer, an automaker, or a manufacturer of toothpicks.

In the case of the firearms industry, its also worth pointing out that the manufacturer is usually two steps removed from the final customer. The manufacturers sell to a distributor. The distributor sells to the dealer. Then the dealer sells to the final customer. Any responsibility for 'screening' customers falls upon the dealers and the background check process.
edit on 18-6-2015 by vor78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: vor78
Better yet, let's have an inflated govt regulatory net overlaid on the legal purchase of firearms, then only law abiding people will have guns. Then this kind of thing will never, ever happen again.

Promise.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: starviego

How does the mall thing change anything?

He didn't go back, he just went to the parking lot.
Maybe it was to get some more drugs.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

Oh so cause we all know the news are terrible that means that this cant be a racist attack right, and you brought some stats on crimes to prove this right.

Why is it so important to you for this to be classified a racist attack? My God man, 9 people are dead. Does not matter, this was an awful crime, especially for the families who lost loved ones. They were murdered! Lets get the facts first, then you can categorize how you feel. Regardless, it was murder.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: rainbowbear

Well if we dont identify the illness, all the death caused by the illness will be "just death" and will just be repeated until we find the cause of the illness.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

I did not post those stats. I simply replied to them and the posters idea's. Speculation again at work!

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: starviego

How does the mall thing change anything?

He didn't go back, he just went to the parking lot.
Maybe it was to get some more drugs.

Or...
Maybe he was trying to scout it out some more, but he got caught.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: retiredTxn

But it wasn't racially motivated.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 08:25 PM
link   
I fail to understand if he is so worried about "these people" "raping his women and country".. shouldn't he be in a gangster hangout...? why would he be in a church where the people are the opposite of the gangster mindset.

Nothing but a spineless racist coward.

edit: Just like some people that are secretly supporting him here.

edit on 6/18/2015 by luciddream because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 08:27 PM
link   
These shootings are about impact more than the shooter's personal beliefs.

Was Adam Lanza prejudiced against children? Was James Holmes anti-moviegoer? Was Seung-Hui Cho anti-college?

These nutcases pick soft targets that are either convenient or will make the biggest social impact because they want the notoriety.

Unless it comes straight from this monster's mouth that he targeted that church because he hates black people, the media can go to hell with their racial tension inspiring nonsense. The talking heads WANT this country to reach a boiling point and explode into racial violence because blood=ratings.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 08:28 PM
link   

One could easily ask why is it so important to others that it NOT be?

Frankly I'm amazed that this particular debate is going on page after page.

Like...a bunch of people are dead. Early appearances are that the guy may have had racist motivations. Is he definitely racist? I dunno, but it seems like it right now anyway. Denying that seems pretty obtuse to me.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: luciddream
a reply to: rainbowbear

Well if we dont identify the illness, all the death caused by the illness will be "just death" and will just be repeated until we find the cause of the illness.

So, if we identify this as a hate crime / racist attack, this crime will never happen again? SMH

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Another local Mass Casualty Exercise! Right around the time Dylann is snooping around the Columbiana Mall, Columbia, South Carolina's US Army base is the sight of a simulated mass shooting:

www.army.mil...
FORT JACKSON, S.C. (April 9, 2015) -- Two "masked gunmen" walked into a Fort Jackson building Tuesday morning and opened fire. ... Although the gunpowder in the air that day was real, everything else was simulated. ... It was part of a mass causalities exercise designed to test Fort Jackson's response to terrorist activity. ....Post law enforcement officers were followed by the Richland County Sheriff's Office emergency response team later in the day.

Coincidence? I think not!
edit on 18-6-2015 by starviego because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Pushing it under the rug is a better idea? All hold hands and Kumbaya!

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: rainbowbear

I was just thinking, who cares if he s racist. What if he was, so? Does that make a murderer worse if he is? Or is he "just" a (non racial) murderer?

No the race thing is what you throw the Mob to gossip on the inter webs while the establishment deals with blowback.....

You are 100% correct, and what would make big news? A mass murder hate crime, then the 1st thing the left goes after is gun control. It is a fact what happened in Australia, people in the US need to wake up, if you can believe that the government can send Troops to massacre 1000's for corporate interest then why would you not think they are capable of false flags (murders, hoax's)? Think real hard about that people.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Possibly, just don't see how it could take anything away from this attack.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 08:40 PM
link   

They 'went after the guns' after both aura and sandy hook, neither were race related...

The common theme here is after some one goes and kills people with guns, people talk about how it happens all to much and what could we do about it.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

One could easily ask why is it so important to others that it NOT be?

Frankly I'm amazed that this particular debate is going on page after page.

Like...a bunch of people are dead. Early appearances are that the guy may have had racist motivations. Is he definitely racist? I dunno, but it seems like it right now anyway. Denying that seems pretty obtuse to me.

Because he is white? You know better than others that "seems like" will not hold up. I'm not saying it is not a racial incident, but can we wait for all the evidence to come forth? The mall incident could have been him prepping for an attack there, but we don't know for sure. Lets get the story first, then go from there.

It was the most tragic case of murder. I feel it is obtuse to to claim something that has not been proven. All we have now is people trying to divide us further with race as the tool.

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join