It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9 dead in shooting at South Carolina church Senator Clementa Pinckney killed

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
a reply to: retiredTxn

One could easily ask why is it so important to others that it NOT be?

Frankly I'm amazed that this particular debate is going on page after page.

Like...a bunch of people are dead. Early appearances are that the guy may have had racist motivations. Is he definitely racist? I dunno, but it seems like it right now anyway. Denying that seems pretty obtuse to me.

Just quoted for truth.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: luciddream

Pushing it under the rug is a better idea? All hold hands and Kumbaya!

Again, where did I say push it under the rug, or anything similar. Don't try to think you know what my intent is. The race card should not be played here until we know more, which we don't right now.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

Possibly, just don't see how it could take anything away from this attack.

It doesn't. But it may show his true intentions of doing something that will get him the notoriety he is seeking. We don't know that either. All I'm saying is we need to get all the facts. Personally, he is a coward, seeking his 15 minutes of fame, all at the expense of 9 people who did nothing to deserve this.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Ben Carson is warning of a "new hate" in America.

The suspect in the shooting, 21-year-old Dylann Storm Roof, is currently in custody and investigators are looking into whether racial hatred was a motivation for the attack. In his statement, Carson acknowledges that “racial based hate” is a serious problem, but he suggests that ideological intolerance is a bigger one.

“The left hates the right. The right hates the left. This attitude is poison.”

Source-MSNBC

Divded. Exactly as intended. He might want to address that to the MSM for starters:

Another quote from the source above,

“As a brain surgeon I can assure you that all of our brains look the same, no matter what our skin color or party affiliation.” Ben Carson

Oh, well according to one study circulated in the "liberal" media from a UK "study", which he also might want to address those researchers.

Study: Conservatives have larger “fear center”

University College London researchers say brains of the right-leaning have big amygdala, small anterior cingulate

This one-two punch could be responsible for many of the anecdotal claims that conservatives “think differently” from others.

Source-Salon

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Speaking of the MSM source above, MSNBC, am hearing that news was sharing that the killer was visiting a "conspiracy" site.

So it begins...

(if conspiracy related to here or conspiracy board neighbors vs that of WN sites)

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Regardless what you want to call this...a maniac murdered 9 people and it was cold-blooded murder. The SOB should fry, but to immediately start calling it a hate crime seems more to me to just fire up blacks so that possibly there is more rioting. Hate crime, non-hate crime, it's murder and the punishment can't be any more severe than the death penalty...if they have it in that state, or at least life without parole. It's totally unnecessary to call this a hate crime. It's like...duh! Anyone murders someone intentionally, it was a hate crime.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: AmericanZombie
Adam Lanza all over again, He probably was a conspiracy theorist that the Governments race war agenda got to. I bet he had a handler.

This ^^^^^^^ you know there shills on all the CT sites one could have singled him out and programed him.
edit on 18-6-2015 by AmericanZombie because: deleate are

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 09:08 PM
link   

I get your point. I really do. I just don't see any reason to ignore that there is "likely" a race based element to the attack.

That won't hold up in court, no. But we don't have to ignore the angle either.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

I get your point. I really do. I just don't see any reason to ignore that there is "likely" a race based element to the attack.

That won't hold up in court, no. But we don't have to ignore the angle either.

Think about this when someone of Middle Eastern or Muslim heritage commits a murder or flies a plane into the ground, the MSM and the Government restrain from calling it terrorism (why), but as soon as a white person even if it's a cop kills a black person it's automatically assumed it's a hate crime (racism).

It's not right and I'm sick of it!
edit on 18-6-2015 by AmericanZombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 09:35 PM
link   
On the South Carlina Emergency Management Division Training and Events Calender, for the date of June 17, 2015(the date of the shooting) we read

docs.google.com/viewer?url=www.scemd.org/files/Training/24monthcalendar.pdf

"SC National Guard ROC(Rehearsal of Concept) drill (Charleston)"

and

"Southern Exposure Dress Rehearsal"

No further info on what these things are, or if they had some connection with the church massacre.

-----------------------

Also, as part of the state National Guard's previously mentioned "Vigilant Guard" drill, I noticed this passage in a released document:

trackservice.amdexplorer.us...
pg7 of 20
UNCLASSIFIED (FOR OFFICIAL USE ONLY)
(VIGILANT GUARD 15
EXERCISE DIRECTIVE) (UNCLASSIFIED)

Community

Charleston County
8500 Palmetto Commerce Parkway, N. Charleston
SC 29456
Mass Fatality

/
edit on 18-6-2015 by starviego because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-6-2015 by starviego because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: AmericanZombie

So would you rather this bee seen as a terrorist attack?

Do you do the same thing when people assume its racist when it is black on white?

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Just another day in the wild west that is America and the idiots who are allowed guns for their rampant killing
sprees.

Give a coward a gun and his bravery jumps ten fold.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Personally, he is a coward, seeking his 15 minutes of fame, all at the expense of 9 people who did nothing to deserve this.

Well I can agree with you there.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectbane
Just another day in the wild west that is America and the idiots who are allowed guns for their rampant killing
sprees.

Criminals can and do get guns regardless of whether or not they're 'supposed to'. Take your anti-gun rhetoric somewhere else.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

No I think in all cases the MSM and Government should wait until they have all the facts, or at least until they get their own story straight.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 09:45 PM
link   

sprees.

Get out of here, Anyone ANYWHERE who wants to get a gun to kill people can, legally, illegally, if the government has outawed guns or not.. Screaming gun control during a TRAGIC EVENT like this is NO LESS then EXPLOITING THE DEAD...

BUG off.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 09:49 PM
link   

sprees.

Just another ignorant comment.

Gotta get my politics in wherever I can, even if that means I have to stand on the freshly deceased!

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 09:56 PM
link   
If people are still denying this is a hate crime, then I don't know what it is.

"

Johnson said the survivor told her the gunman, addressing her son, said, "You all rape women and you're taking over our country."

He also allegedly sat through bible study for close to an hour before starting to open fire.
Charleston Shooting: What the Gunman Allegedly Told Churchgoers Before the Shooting

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: starfoxxx

sprees.

Get out of here, Anyone ANYWHERE who wants to get a gun to kill people can, legally, illegally, if the government has outawed guns or not.. Screaming gun control during a TRAGIC EVENT like this is NO LESS then EXPLOITING THE DEAD...

BUG off.

Hmmm, ignoring the fact these incidents are a notoriously regular occurrence in the US and not in other 1st world countries, specifically because of how ridiculously lax gun regulation is in the US, is just asking for it to happen again and again and again.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 10:06 PM
link   

edit on 18-6-2015 by humanityrising because: uninformed reply

new topics

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join